Version 8 - Stopped In Our Tracks

Jan

ive been hearing that there is somewhere you can go to change the difficulty of the game, can some one tell me where it is? i want to check what difficulty i set tit to

Its too late to change the difficulty of your game, unless you send your file to someone. You set it at the beginning of the game.

I like rejuvenation really hard because its a really good game...

but i have the feeling its getting too hard too fast at some point

like when you battle ren at the backup lab you can really use a strategy but with crawli right after litterally obliterating 2/3 of your team with only heracross

don't get me wrong i really like the game and the diffelculty but i'm struggeling with crawli for almost 2 weeks

People keep forgetting that there is a thread for this lol, post your team there and the gym you're struggling with, so you can receive help

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been hearing that there is somewhere you can go to change the difficulty of the game, can some one tell me where it is? i want to check what difficulty i set tit to

There's a tent in Gearen right next to the Gym. idk if it costs money or something, but it's there.

There's a tent in Gearen right next to the Gym. idk if it costs money or something, but it's there.

First time you change its free however if you want to change it again or back to what it was before your gonna have to spend some hefty amounts of money

Its too late to change the difficulty of your game, unless you send your file to someone. You set it at the beginning of the game.

i actually wanted to check what it was set to i think its set to normal but i cant remember thanks anyway

which part west or east?

edit: found it

Edited by sandy

i have a problem i am in darchlight cave and i just defeat the 7 i think grunt and i went back to heal my pokemon and for no reason i go behind a grunt i defeated earlier and i get stuck there i can t move i can open my menu and that is all please i don t wanna restart the game

sorry for bad english

Edited by WyNNeR

i have a problem i am in darchlight cave and i just defeat the 7 i think grunt and i went back to heal my pokemon and for no reason i go behind a grunt i defeated earlier and i get stuck there i can t move i can open my menu and that is all please i don t wanna restart the game

sorry for bad english

Try using dig or an escape rope it might work

sorry for bad english

you could also reload to an earlier game save.

i doubt the escape rope or dig will work because i have that girl with me plus i don t have any of those and about that save the only i have is this one because i start the game and play whitout saving until this point

can someone give me the lineup of the gym leader we fight in this episode?i finished episode 7 and i am doing a team reconstruction.would appreciate some info...

Doing so would spoil the it, and as such technically no, however iirc it is already floating around on some other threads here.

Were you playing on a different difficulty? In casual mode, all leaders have 3-4 Pokemon. In normal and intense, they all have 6

No, I was on Casual Mode. Maybe his team got switched up and I'm just remembering it incorrectly...

can someone give me the lineup of the gym leader we fight in this episode?i finished episode 7 and i am doing a team reconstruction.would appreciate some info...

Its a grass gym and way too easy. You don't need to prepare for it much at all, unfortunately.