Version 8 - Stopped In Our Tracks

Jan

Has Madame X's dialogue changed for when you beat her? If it has I really want to be able to defeat her 1 Yveltal but that Depicate or whatever it's called is too OP ;_;

Sturdy level 1 geodude + a mon with leech seed (reset until the leech seed gets on it) either a fast or bulky mon.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if the card key shard for the beldum quest was moved from the ??? building/quest with the Inkays? I have been looking at guides for the key shards, and they have all been saying that it's in there, the middle top tile of the final room, however when I look for it, it is not there anymore. Was it moved to a different location when v8/v8.1 came out, and if it has, can someone help me out with it? Thanks for your help.

P.S.: I already have the ones from the Sheridan Wetland Lab and the one from Valor Mountain.

I'm starting to get the feeling that the Electirizer is just a big hoax, I must've gone through hundreds of Elekid at this point and I still have not managed to find one with an Electirizer. Is it my bad luck or did they remove the Electirizer, because the longer that this goes on for, the more I start to believe in the latter.

EDIT: And of course 5 minutes after I make this post, I find an Electirizer, wtf is my luck.

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

Ok so I got another question, so many of those nowadays. For one if any could share an exact screenshot of where the last Keycard for Beldum is inside the Bladestar cave, since they're invisible and not detectable by the Itemfinder. Also, since pretty all other Shadow Pokemon's EV's and IV's are already set, are Beldum's too?

Florin's Breloom needs a moveset revamp. I just swept his entire team with 4 Quiver Dance Vivillion because it's only offensive move is Mach Punch...

show me the rock tomb

• Veterans

Just poppin in to say this but-

I'm watching an old bollywood movie with my mom and there's a character in it called Madam X.

She's also evil.

She's also the captain/leader of this mafia gang idk.

And she orders people to do her bidding-

Coincidence? XD

Trying not to sound like i am criticizing but i am just curious to see how these many storylines will merge together because it just seems all over the place right now, hopefully V9 will help answer a lot of burning questions.