Version 8 - Stopped In Our Tracks

Jan

I can't wait to play v8.1; I loved v6. Pure brilliance.

However, my connection sucks. Haven't moved out yet, and the folks are satisfied with their throttled 2M down connection, so my download keeps timing out. I might have to download it at work, if the firewall will allow it.

My request: a torrent for downloading? That way, for people like me, even if it takes 3 days, at least it'll download.

Anyway, I can't stress how happy I am that this is a thing. You are doing god's work, mon ami.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright so, Does the mansion have anything else, other than the pikachu ball?

Is the collapsed tower the same event with Spiritomb? ('Cause i'm not getting anything there, Also if it is what was Spiritomb replaced with?)

Hi, idk if it's the right section to ask this, but I just finished the V6 of Rejuv right after beating Amber in a gym battle and my question is: Can I update the game to V6 to V8 or do I need to update to V6 to V7 then to V8 ? And in every case: how do I update the game ? thanks

• Veterans

Hi, idk if it's the right section to ask this, but I just finished the V6 of Rejuv right after beating Amber in a gym battle and my question is: Can I update the game to V6 to V8 or do I need to update to V6 to V7 then to V8 ? And in every case: how do I update the game ? thanks

You can update from V6 to V8-- Just make sure to check where you can't save in the V7 topic as well.

• 1 month later...

can somebody help me locating the yanma trade? have asked everyone but no one mentions a trade.

also are those vileplumes not catchable in this new version? i knew there was some kind of powder to wake them up,but in this version i have not found it(because i restarted the game)

Edited by Bessi

• 4 weeks later...
  • Veterans
1 hour ago, Caliban0310 said:

Are the PBS files for version 8 public?

They're not publicly distributed, but you can ask around if someone has the PBS files for V8 who can give them to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Question.  How harmful is it to gameplay to NOT do the Odd House quest?  I know it prevents you from doing the Generator mission.  

But I dislike

Spoiler

plotlines that make you fall for obvious traps, and then get scolded in game for doing so.

Does this just leave a hole in 100% completion?  Will not being able to finish all the Help Board quests prevent an achievement?  Will the plot eventually stop because I HAVE to do it?  Will the ending be less because I didn't do it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just tried fighting those Xen bastards at the top of the volcano, was useless even to try.

Melia is damn weak and dies damn fast and forces me to fight agains 2 Pokemon at the same time and the hyper potions the enemies use don't make it any easier.

Also sucks that there is no quick way to get up and down the volcano when you've already reached the top, making it too annoying to relearn a pokemon a move before the battle.

Then there's the f*cking OP Dragonite that's almost impossible to beat because you don't get any decent dragon or fairy-type pokemon, rock-type gets fire sub-type which he resists and ice-type attacks get halved in power.

I think I encountered another bug. I just arrived on Secret shore behind Sheridan, and had Augustus take me back to Oceana pier, so I could go to Sheridan Village and teach Bonsly Mimic so it can evolve. But Augustus isn't at Oceana pier to take me back to the Secret shore

4 hours ago, Nakuto said:

I think I encountered another bug. I just arrived on Secret shore behind Sheridan, and had Augustus take me back to Oceana pier, so I could go to Sheridan Village and teach Bonsly Mimic so it can evolve. But Augustus isn't at Oceana pier to take me back to the Secret shore

Check the first post of this thread

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey this is related with Ver 9 Of Pokemon rejuvenation, But In Black steeple castle I'm currently trying to break the machine that prevents everyone on the island from using their Pokeball's, And after breaking the R And L Boxes Braxien says she is going to use the laser on the box, and Idk where it is, what do I Do?