Version 8 - Stopped In Our Tracks

Jan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so the cave on Terajuma that links Kakori and Tesla's villa (i forgot its name). In V7 didn't it have some strength boulders you could not move around, now that its been remodelled i cant seem to find that section of the cave. Was that stuff removed or am I thinking of a different cave? I know it was not in Amethyst cave or Valor/Cartoros mountain

Edited by Gardevoir4president

So I'm just gonna say that depening on are actions do we we fight a different gym leader because I fought her brother Florin.

It appears so. I kept the secret and fought Flora instead. Her team IIRC was...

- Ludicolo

- Serperior

- Lilligant

- Whimsicott

- Ferrothorn

- Mega Venusaur

I think she had a sixth but I forgot what it was.

It appears so. I kept the secret and fought Flora instead. Her team IIRC was...

- Ludicolo

- Serperior

- Lilligant

- Whimsicott

- Ferrothorn

- Mega Venusaur

I think she had a sixth but I forgot what it was.

that is 6 Pokemon @-@

but to answer the question before

yes you fight either Florin or Flora depending on what choice you make

for some reason some of my pokemon have their place when they were caught changed to faraway place.i guess its because of the area remodeling.it sounds interesting,better than in reborn where it was listed as removed :P

that is 6 Pokemon @-@

but to answer the question before

yes you fight either Florin or Flora depending on what choice you make

Apparently I cannot count to save my life. D:

Also wow, this episode is pretty short. I really should start another playthrough now, I suppose. Although if only Terajuma has been overhauled, then I should resume where I left off on my Axew run even though I have a pretty terrible team in that run.

KatastrophicKid:

This person has literally saved me from the hell that was Rejuvenation pre-6. She is so incredibly helpful and I think she needs more recognition as a member because without her... quite frankly, Rejuvenation would not be the quality it is presently.

So thank you!

So I'm a little late to the party... better late than never, I suppose!

You're thanking me, but honestly I should be thanking you! Thanks for trusting in me and my judgement even though I was literally a random person who reached out to you during all the V6 stress. It's been a fun 2 versions working with you. Anyway, you deserve all the praise V8 is getting. Go take that break you earned.

Yay V8 hype guys? :D(it's V9 hype now tho)

Can someone explain how to fully update the game? I just downloaded Pokemon Rejuvenation V6, and have no idea how to fully update the game.

Just download V8, your things from V6 will still be there just make sure to save in a safespot

ive been hearing that there is somewhere you can go to change the difficulty of the game, can some one tell me where it is? i want to check what difficulty i set tit to

I like rejuvenation really hard because its a really good game...

but i have the feeling its getting too hard too fast at some point

like when you battle ren at the backup lab you can really use a strategy but with crawli right after litterally obliterating 2/3 of your team with only heracross

don't get me wrong i really like the game and the diffelculty but i'm struggeling with crawli for almost 2 weeks

I like rejuvenation really hard because its a really good game...

but i have the feeling its getting too hard too fast at some point

like when you battle ren at the backup lab you can really use a strategy but with crawli right after litterally obliterating 2/3 of your team with only heracross

don't get me wrong i really like the game and the diffelculty but i'm struggeling with crawli for almost 2 weeks

What's your team like? Have you tried catching new members, or doing side quests for pokemon rewards?

I'm sad i've fallen victim to the game breaking bug of not being able to advance the story to get the captain to take you to the secret shore! It's unfortunate because I'm loving the minor changes from v7 to v8 but guess I just need to wait for jan to push out a v8.1 or something....