Version 8 - Stopped In Our Tracks

Jan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already Finished it... it's a good chapter, but, as you said, it was short. I wish it were longer, but i think we should appreciate that Jan took the time to make it for us. Hope we can see V9 in the future. I still have a lot of questions about the plot.

Hey y'all

This is my first post on here, and I was wondering something...

So I have just started up Version 7, and I'm currently struggling to beat the first gym leader with my really crappy team and

even though the team isn't the best now, I was wondering if I'll lose that progress if I upgrade to V8 now?

Also, hi Jan, on OP you said that there were certain areas not to load in. Does that mean you can never save in those areas

ever, or when you make the initial transition from v7 to v8?

Thanks!!

hey Jan, really nice updat but I've found a minor glitch/bug

if you battle vallerie for the droplet badge in V7 and then update, there isnt anything to indicate where you have to go

+ when you find melia, she gives you a second HM surf but there is a glitch if you havent defeated valerie yet when updating, the game doesnt let you battle her

Hey y'all

This is my first post on here, and I was wondering something...

So I have just started up Version 7, and I'm currently struggling to beat the first gym leader with my really crappy team and

even though the team isn't the best now, I was wondering if I'll lose that progress if I upgrade to V8 now?

Also, hi Jan, on OP you said that there were certain areas not to load in. Does that mean you can never save in those areas

ever, or when you make the initial transition from v7 to v8?

Thanks!!

No, all you do is download and relaunch it

Is it possible to have multiple save files ?

Yes. Just go to User/Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation, then find the Game.rxdata, rename that to something, then start a new game

anytime you want to switch to a different save, you just rename that save to Game.

• Veterans

And on this day, Fangamers received a grim reminder... Updates can be short...

Well, Jan DID say that it would be a short episode. I'd recommend restarting the game so you can experience the improved areas that previously already existed as well!

Yes. Just go to User/Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation, then find the Game.rxdata, rename that to something, then start a new game

anytime you want to switch to a different save, you just rename that save to Game.

I think I am going to do that. I hated my team...

Really don't like Chespin

Wait wait wait..........

How are we suposed to take a lvl 65 carnivine out with a lvl 45 team ???

Strategy!

tfw ninja'd

anyway some people just want the world to burn~

Edited by Nyalicirno

I just noticed that there is now a tent in place of the healing center by the first gym... Does anyone know where the old healing center is located? I can't find it!!

Edited by Zyxeos