The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

On 8/11/2023 at 8:35 PM, No name said:

Huh, the fuck is this?

Didn't she mention a "father" when you beat her on Blacksteeple?

Plot twist: Madame X is Melia. She can duplicate herself. Unfortunatelly, she's a bad villain: Yveltal is the proof. Cursed Body has a better arc.

Man I’m gonna be like fifty years old when you finally play some Desolation. I’ll bring in the whole family, “Kids come look! DerogatoryTrainer just updated his Desolation run!” And then the whole family runs in and we sit on the couch and see the run pictures you uploaded from your dang hospital bed. 

I am glad to see this run going still, it’s pretty fun and sometimes it’s even funny. 

Oh some spoilers from Where Love Lies to make Keta’s life even more depressing.

Spoiler

So you guessed right, Tealia is Aleita’s former life, and Keta married her. Thing is they did have a daughter, but that red haired terrorist chick that works with Madame X was plotting Keta’s life from the start. She led him to Tealia and got them hooked up to open up some magic doors. Well either her or Madame X burnt Keta’s house to the ground and killed his wife and daughter, they red haired chick also revealed to Keta that his daughter had her soul destroyed because her group thought that the daughter was the reincarnation of Vivian. And I’m not kidding even said “Guess your daughter isn’t going to heaven.” And just dipped. Which if I was Keta I’d be depressed and emotionless too. Like dang does Jan just hate the man or what?

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2023 at 12:21 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Oh word?
I think I prefer that to whatever the fuck went on here.

(Although I think there was some nonsense about Melanie somehow polluting the ENTIRE ocean?)
Surely she still has her awakening moment, right? How else do the powers get explained?

Watching someone do a Monofire run, how she got the awakening moment is by both a combo of you dying again (Melia dies too I think) and a pep talk from herself. Specifically her Emma persona from Blacksteeple Castle. You go down memory lane, see the first time Melia met Venam and Ren, and the now strained relationship with him. It also talks about you when you two first met. But in the cutscene you aren't there anymore, because you of course, are dead.

At the end of it you fight Emma using Melia's team vs her 3 Pokemon, reiterate that Melia went on the journey not to stop Team Xen, but to repay a debt because she actually went out to save a friend. The bow that you and Venam got for Melia also appears, saying that its transcended time and space to show that friendship with them is eternal. Melia points out that you the MC died but Emma rebukes it with basically "hey stupid we can get a time diamond and go back in time to prevent that from happening." Then her and a mysterious ??? ghost says 'Destiny is not set'. Spoopy.

The kicker is also the fact that Melia also made a promise to the MC's mother to look after you in her stead. Melia realizes that "oh damn I wouldn't have made it here if it were for my friends" and wakes up, turning into her golden form. Then you come back to life, Madam X is cryptic, then you team up with Melia to beat the shit out of a child. Then said child tries to Decimate you again but gets occupied by Mimikyu distracting it. Then Melia and Melanie fuse, Melia uses her power unintentionally to restore part of the world (aka the Castle area) and then mostly everything is all good.

There's also the fact that you overlap with your previous selves right in front of Cella, cutting time on that front.

Not as dramatic as what you saw and went through but I would say its a bit of an improvement.

• Hmm 1

Why haven't you all grown gigantic Dumbledore beards in the time we've been apart like I have?

What makes you think I haven't (I didn't but I do have a beard)

So why couldn't Aelita see us when she's directly opposite Melia?

Maybe she also sees the world in bird eye view like you do?

Veronica didn't even exist in that timeline.

She does
image.png.65957933b34f8949b96ea4f2280c5761.png
(ignore the yt playbar)

You should really appreciate the restraint I showed by not calling it a golden shower, audience.

I do especially after some of the stuff you said in the episodes in this bad future arc

Here I'll use telepathy to show you the image.

I have that now apparently.

It's how I view cutscenes I wasn't there for.

Ig having convenient plot powers is an ability the interceptor gets

I only JUST learned how to Turbo Summon and I refuse to go any further.

There is what now? I only know how to do xyz and synchro never even heard of this

TgIYkUwm.jpg
you have the actual card?

Should have ran an Exodia deck and summoned Exodia before past Sean could even play his turn 

Because she's a bitch.

And a whore to end all whores.

The Gardewhore.

Hm i wonder who is worse this one or radomus one

But a Yanmega is just an ugly dragonfly.

UGLY? You have gone too far this time

Who the fuck designed this retarded magic system?

Jan? I just like to call it plot techniques and move on

But Aelita hasn't been born yet in this time so why are we here? To let Melia steal someone else's spotlight again?

Well yeah obviously

Edited by Z..
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The writer's strike isn't enough. I want Ped Hollywood to burn as well. I want to savour the beautfiul flames of their destructions,  while roasting some marshmallows.

Fighting with sticks? Sorry if I'm being rude, but that sounds...lame. Unless it's an extremely cool stick?

I remember a time...when the new Nuzlocke forums have no image limit....better times, better times. How I long for the better old days. The more things change, the more things stay the same...

What do you mean I sound pretentious?

...I played this game. Several times. Yet only now I realized that's a Harry Potter reference. And I literally have that movie dvd's as a kid!

In my....err...defense, I barely cared about the movie, unlike my siblings. Or anyone else for that matter. Why do people used to obsess over Harry Potter anyway? 

But regardless of how I feel about that franchise, at least I don't harass people just for playing the wizard video game. Can you imagine how pathetic that is? There are better, legitimite reasons to harass someone online. Playing a meh wizard game isn't one of them.

I'M PRETTY SURE EVERYONE'S AS FUCKING SICK OF ME MENTIONING IT AS I AM!

Can't say for anyone else, but I'm not sick of it....yet. It's a good reminder of how insufferable Melia is....among other reasons as well.

And with every new Rejuvenation episode from Jan, the continuity gets muddier and muddier...I do wonder how Jan's gonna overhaul that island arc in v13.5...

But I'm just glad we aren't doing any of that futuristic shit like XYZ and Pendulum Summoning.

Which is for the best. Have you seen modern Yu-Gi-Oh cards? 

Endymion, the Mighty Master of Magic - Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Database - YGOPRODeck

What children's card game needs this many words for? And that's not to mention the many, many, many complicated rulings...

That Dueling school in the Yu-Gi-Oh GX anime seems less ridiculous now....

Damn....it seems most of your draws are busts, lol.

Zira is alive, albeit currently unavailable. But she's alive, and that's all that matters! 

Hopefully she can escape Strom-9.

Like no homo and everything but I want to run my hands through it.

....Isn't Melia a girl? An annoying girl, but still female. If anything, caressing a girl's hair shows how manly you are

lands you jail time.

What do you mean I crossed the wrong one?

Man, Melia is terrible at wording things. So just your typical Melia, I suppose.

Granted, you edit in the Melia-Past Melia conversation, but still Melia, word your words better!

Is she one of those awful people who live in the Pokemon world and yet DOESN'T have a Pokemon?

This reminds of a fanfiction I stumbled online. Infinity Train: Blossoming Trail. I didn't read it of course(I have standards), just the summarized plot. Where Chloe, the girl from the anime, is...well, in the author's words, " had enough of everyone telling her to have a job with Pokemon"

Oh, gee, I wonder why? It's not like your world literally runs on those Pocket Monsters! It's literally made by Pokemon, for Pokemon! Every science field in your world has something to do with Pokemon! Unless the Pokemon is very volatile, or the trainer's a very lazy bum, there's almost no downside to having a Pokemon! Why would you not be interested with it? Those Audinos?! Ribombees? You're telling me you're not interested in any of these cute creatures, fanfic Chloe?!

And the author paints the other characters in the wrong for not respecting Chloe's wishes? Gee, maybe they would, if Chloe's wish isn't so stupid.

You know, I just realized the three Regis are heavily countered by a fighting type. And assuming Nymiera has a Regigigas, that's makes 4 Regis. And Aelita's mainly uses fighting types, especially a Blaziken.

Hmm....interesting...

A Ki-sensei solving mysteries sounds interesting. But it might make the story very, very short, because the crime would be solved very quickly. There's potential for a cool story though...

YOUR REGION IS A HELLPIT OF NONSENSE!

EXTREMELY TRUE!!! AND A VAST UNDERSTATEMENT!

FROM WHAT!?!

YOU REALLY THINK I COULDN'T TAKE A SINGLE FUCKING GARDEVOIR!?!?

Not to mention, the Bitchdevoir is literally extremely outnumbered. 

She...is...?

WHAT THE...WHAT!?!

Finally, the reaction I've been waiting for. You have no idea how much I wanted to see your reaction to...this.

Uh-oh.

Heh. I knew you would come to the obvious conclusion. If even I, with....err...lacking observational skills, could realise this, surely you would as well. 

Doesn't make it any less insane, though.

And somehow, somehow, somehow, things get even crazier in this arc. The crazy train has no brakes....

Maybe Garufans have door fetishes? That's why they cursed their doors?

Look, I running out of insults for these cults of losers. I said it before, but I found it hilarious that people criticize Insurgence for having cults, when Rejuvenation's cult is way more crazier and have way more impact on the lore and plot. And having a higher sacrifice count. And it's not limited to Pokemon.

Garugarbages...

Did Taelia die and turn into Aelita which depressed him since he's a unique case among the Japanese/Kantonese and wasn't into underaged daughter-wives?

Based Ketanneth. Clearly, he's one of the few good ones.

Pretty sure stuff like this is a requirement to be a politician.

And people will still believe in politicians. Unfortunately.

Seriously, why do people trust politicians so much? There's this one politician in my country, who is framed for a crime by politician B, and stayed in jail for several years. He was later released for...some reason? I'm not sure, But I could accept that though.

What I find it hard to believe is when later, that politician and politician B join the same party and act like friends(as far as I recall). And I barely hear people questioning it? Like, hello??? Does nobody found this weird? How is anyone still trusting any of these politicians?!

• 2 weeks later...

Another chapter for you.
MUCH shorter than the last (probably because there wasn't a whole goddamn Yuigoh duel in the middle)
But we're finally leaving the past behind us and looking ever onward towards the future.
A future where I don't have to split the chapters into slices...

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-150-back-to-the-future-ii.1076/page-88#post-918894

Replies: NOW IN COMIC SANS!

Gentleman Jaggi:

Spoiler
On 8/11/2023 at 11:59 AM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Oh heck, you're alive. Welcome back!

I have returned to finish the fight!
And Part 3! After that? Who knows?

YGO, huh. And OG series monsters too. Your age is showing. I always wondered, why is that dude called "Celtic Guardian" when he's clearly an elf, anyway? He always kind of reminded me of a western fantasy comic version of Link.

Everyone would have had a heart attack if I started Pendulum Summoning out of nowhere.
Especially Past-Sean.

He green.
That's good enough for every localisation team in the world to call him "Celtic".

I think he's just Elf Swordsman in tJapan.

Mhh, either my memory is rubbish (which it usually isn't) or a lot about those segments changed between versions. I don't remember Edgevoir showing up there at all.

It's very likely the latter.

This is Version 10 you're seeing. Could be completely different in later ones.

THAT MIMIKYU SPOKE ENGLISH EARLIER!

POKEMON CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT!

Zoroark can!

image.thumb.png.8ab22a2c808c3d33fe9b4fa2c276ae7b.png

For some reason noone ever remembers that. Afaik it happens in Legends Arceus too.

This just makes Melia's plan on Valor Mountain look even MORE incompetent.
IT CAN FUCKING LEARN ENGLISH AND YET HER BRIGHT IDEA WAS TO JUST SHOUT AS IT MIMED HER MOUTH MOVEMENTS!?!?

GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Well we're several months later and nothing's come out so...whoops?
I hope they just make a new one instead of another fucking remake. Too many lazy remakes in Game Freak already.

WakeMeUpInside.mp4

Mystery Dungeon belongs to Spike Chunsoft fortunately so whatever's going on with Game Freak would be irrelevant to the quality of any further remake. Still want a new game though.

Also GF better not touch BW, they do not need a remake. Stop.

I'm not a fan of the 3-D DX remake but something new might be good.
What, do you hate money or something? - Game Freak.
Unfortunately because of those pathetic mewling sycophants who suckle at the teat of every corporation's money-grabbing decision, we'll probably get them. And then they'll start a hashtag thanking GameFreak for their slop.

Geez, Madame X is really just a big fucking weaboo nerd in a powersuit, huh?

Noone who dresses like that isn't.

That is official Christian attire, I'm sure.

I 'member.

And I'll never forgive it for not being the case.

Could have had 9 chapters about Aelita and how great she is but nope.

MELIA.

Well she's finally back now. Surely now the plot will move towards that supposed goal with no further derails, right?

MORE OR LESS.
I mean there's a KINDA pointless gym battle coming up that was very unnecessary to have at that time but we at least get to turn her purple again.

No Name:

Spoiler

On 8/11/2023 at 7:35 PM, No name said:
On 8/10/2023 at 8:21 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

I've seen some pretty weird eyeball men in the graphics folder of this game.

Huh, the fuck is this?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/YYaATQq.png[/img]

Idk.

Creepy looking things though, aren't they?

On 8/11/2023 at 7:35 PM, No name said:

Oh god no.
That would imply there's someone even HIGHER up the Xen food-chain than her.
I don't think we need anymore Xen characters thanks...

Didn't she mention a "father" when you beat her on Blacksteeple?

Yeah but I assumed he was likely dead.
Father forgive me sounds like something you'd say after failing your dead father's wishes instead of him being alive.

YinYang9705:

Spoiler
On 8/12/2023 at 12:49 AM, YinYang9705 said:

and you didnt crush your past selves to death

jan can make all the over the top bullshit he wants he still doesnt know how to have fun

Past-Sean and I joined out of mutual respect and love...for myself.

Ehhhh...I dunno. I still have fun with the game.
It's a lot of exasperation but it's still fun to see where it's taking me.

ah classic playground format yugioh

I did not miss that but I commend the level of effort to make a mostly convincing duel of a game you havent played in 15ish years or so

For us, it was Beyblading in the rain gutters. We never played Yugioh in the playground.
I recently played one of the 5-D games at least.
I think there was something about cowboys and robots on motorcycles.
It's all a haze to me now...

oh god rejuvenation is so anime theres a 9 episode gap where you end up in the exac same place you were before because the writers didnt know how to continue the plot

christ

This is the one time you should be grateful to the image limit coming back.

I was thinking of doing an endless 8 from Haruhi Suzumiya and uploading the same 9 chapters again but with slight differences.
But the image limit would have made that a massive chore so I didn't.

goddamn reincarnation always taking away from the dramatic sacrifices people make

its usually not so instant though

It's also VERY odd idea of a curse.
Those Garufans are so fucking inconsistent with their bullshit.
"Open a door? Instant coma." "Shield an entire region from a massive cataclysm? Congrats, enjoy a form of immortality with psychotic psychic powers"

Bluedude:

Spoiler
On 8/13/2023 at 11:36 PM, Bluedude said:

Man I’m gonna be like fifty years old when you finally play some Desolation. I’ll bring in the whole family, “Kids come look! DerogatoryTrainer just updated his Desolation run!” And then the whole family runs in and we sit on the couch and see the run pictures you uploaded from your dang hospital bed. 

Pfft.
You should only be so lucky that I get that far.
Maybe if I become rich someday and don't have to worry about money I'd make it but even finishing Rejuvenation by the time I'm fifty will be an achievement.

I am glad to see this run going still, it’s pretty fun and sometimes it’s even funny. 

YOW.

A FUCKING SCATHING BACK-HANDED COMMENT RIGHT THERE.

Oh some spoilers from Where Love Lies to make Keta’s life even more depressing.

Hide contents

So you guessed right, Tealia is Aleita’s former life, and Keta married her. Thing is they did have a daughter, but that red haired terrorist chick that works with Madame X was plotting Keta’s life from the start. She led him to Tealia and got them hooked up to open up some magic doors. Well either her or Madame X burnt Keta’s house to the ground and killed his wife and daughter, they red haired chick also revealed to Keta that his daughter had her soul destroyed because her group thought that the daughter was the reincarnation of Vivian. And I’m not kidding even said “Guess your daughter isn’t going to heaven.” And just dipped. Which if I was Keta I’d be depressed and emotionless too. Like dang does Jan just hate the man or what?

It's cool on spoiling that for me. I played it.
Maybe we'll do a mini-arc covering it...I just have to figure out how to make in entertaining...
Keta cut him in line once so he trapped him in a video game using his fiendish and certainly un-Christian Jan powers.
Red Bitch is evil no doubt. Like sure she's partially responsible for Aelita even existing but if she didn't interfere Nora probably could have taken her Aelita's place in the story.

VMeemes:

Spoiler
On 8/15/2023 at 9:45 PM, VMeemes said:

Oh word?
I think I prefer that to whatever the fuck went on here.

(Although I think there was some nonsense about Melanie somehow polluting the ENTIRE ocean?)
Surely she still has her awakening moment, right? How else do the powers get explained?

Watching someone do a Monofire run, how she got the awakening moment is by both a combo of you dying again (Melia dies too I think) and a pep talk from herself. Specifically her Emma persona from Blacksteeple Castle. You go down memory lane, see the first time Melia met Venam and Ren, and the now strained relationship with him. It also talks about you when you two first met. But in the cutscene you aren't there anymore, because you of course, are dead.

That's...uh...a bit weirder than what we got.
Does Melia have multiple personality disorder in the new timeline that fucking EMMA is the strong one?

Also the first time we met?
When she bumped into me in the hallway and apologised?
Really touching moment there.

At the end of it you fight Emma using Melia's team vs her 3 Pokemon, reiterate that Melia went on the journey not to stop Team Xen, but to repay a debt because she actually went out to save a friend. The bow that you and Venam got for Melia also appears, saying that its transcended time and space to show that friendship with them is eternal. Melia points out that you the MC died but Emma rebukes it with basically "hey stupid we can get a time diamond and go back in time to prevent that from happening." Then her and a mysterious ??? ghost says 'Destiny is not set'. Spoopy.

What debt? Save who? Me?
I was doing FINE. Stopping Team Xen was a much better motive than paying me back for...I assume fighting Zetta in Goldenleaf Forest? That's even not something I'd ever consider her having to pay me back for. He was fucking easy.
Really? I thought she would have pointed out the whole "fell in lava" thing everyone kind of ignored at the time.
OH GOD NOW THERE'S DESTINY GHOSTS!?

The kicker is also the fact that Melia also made a promise to the MC's mother to look after you in her stead. Melia realizes that "oh damn I wouldn't have made it here if it were for my friends" and wakes up, turning into her golden form. Then you come back to life, Madam X is cryptic, then you team up with Melia to beat the shit out of a child. Then said child tries to Decimate you again but gets occupied by Mimikyu distracting it. Then Melia and Melanie fuse, Melia uses her power unintentionally to restore part of the world (aka the Castle area) and then mostly everything is all good.

??????????????
Melia.
Look after ME!?

WHAT THE FUCK WAS NANCY SMOKING!?
IT'S BEEN THE GODDAMN OPPOSITE OF THAT THIS WHOLE TIME!

I'm also not a fan of this constant idea in-game people have that I need to be taken care of. I'm a grown man.

There's also the fact that you overlap with your previous selves right in front of Cella, cutting time on that front.

Not as dramatic as what you saw and went through but I would say its a bit of an improvement.

HEY CELLA WATCH THIS!

*FUSES*
NOW LET'S KILL VIVIAN!

Z:

Spoiler
On 8/20/2023 at 11:39 PM, Z.. said:

Why haven't you all grown gigantic Dumbledore beards in the time we've been apart like I have?

What makes you think I haven't (I didn't but I do have a beard)

I like to imagine my viewers all take part in basic grooming and hygiene.

So why couldn't Aelita see us when she's directly opposite Melia?

Maybe she also sees the world in bird eye view like you do?

Impossible.
There's too many instances of her not seeing something in a 360 degree radius for that to be the case.

Veronica didn't even exist in that timeline.

She does
image.png.65957933b34f8949b96ea4f2280c5761.png
(ignore the yt playbar)

Disgusting.
I have no real context for why she's even being mentioned but I dislike it anyway.
What the hell is the point of a bad future if everyone's still fucking ALIVE!?!?

You should really appreciate the restraint I showed by not calling it a golden shower, audience.

I do especially after some of the stuff you said in the episodes in this bad future arc

That was Past-Sean who said those things and he's dead now. You saw me kill him last chapter.
So once again, I am guilt free.

Here I'll use telepathy to show you the image.

I have that now apparently.

It's how I view cutscenes I wasn't there for.

Ig having convenient plot powers is an ability the interceptor gets

Powers that just try to bridge the gap between player and in-game character.
It's like when you play a game and you get a scene with the villains that your character has no way of knowing about.

I only JUST learned how to Turbo Summon and I refuse to go any further.

There is what now? I only know how to do xyz and synchro never even heard of this

I believe I meant Synchro Summoning but confused it due to there being motorcycles in the setting.
Either that or I meant Speed Summoning. Idk.

TgIYkUwm.jpg
you have the actual card?

Why do you think I had to sacrifice 7 dollars to Amazon to summon it?

Should have ran an Exodia deck and summoned Exodia before past Sean could even play his turn

That would have saved me a lot of fucking work but it would have felt cheap.

Because she's a bitch.

And a whore to end all whores.

The Gardewhore.

Hm i wonder who is worse this one or radomus one

This one is worse but Radomus is worse than Indriad because at least Indriad never wasted my fucking time/killed Sickle.

But a Yanmega is just an ugly dragonfly.

UGLY? You have gone too far this time

WELL I SAY I HAVEN'T GONE FAR ENOUGH!
And it's more so I don't like it's mouth both the shape and how it's level with it's big ol' eyes.
Maybe if it was smiling, it'd be prettier.

Who the fuck designed this retarded magic system?

Jan? I just like to call it plot techniques and move on

Heh.
That's kinda funny actually.
"BEHOLD! MY MOST POWERFUL TECHNIQUE OF NOT EXPLAINING THINGS!"

But Aelita hasn't been born yet in this time so why are we here? To let Melia steal someone else's spotlight again?

Well yeah obviously

I've got to stop asking all these rhetorical questions...

Hakimbluee99:

Spoiler
On 8/22/2023 at 4:13 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

The writer's strike isn't enough. I want Ped Hollywood to burn as well. I want to savour the beautfiul flames of their destructions,  while roasting some marshmallows.

Won't have any complaints from me.

Fighting with sticks? Sorry if I'm being rude, but that sounds...lame. Unless it's an extremely cool stick?

You never swordfight with sticks as a kid?
It's a time honoured tradition!

I remember a time...when the new Nuzlocke forums have no image limit....better times, better times. How I long for the better old days. The more things change, the more things stay the same...

What do you mean I sound pretentious?

You don't.
That wonderful period between leaving Tapatalk and now will forever be remembered as the Golden Age.

...I played this game. Several times. Yet only now I realized that's a Harry Potter reference. And I literally have that movie dvd's as a kid!

In my....err...defense, I barely cared about the movie, unlike my siblings. Or anyone else for that matter. Why do people used to obsess over Harry Potter anyway? 

Probably helped that the first four books came out one after another for four years to build up the hype.
They didn't use difficult language either so I could read them myself when I was six.
But then again, I was way ahead of most children when it came to reading.

But regardless of how I feel about that franchise, at least I don't harass people just for playing the wizard video game. Can you imagine how pathetic that is? There are better, legitimite reasons to harass someone online. Playing a meh wizard game isn't one of them.

There isn't any good reason to harass someone online.
It's pathetic that they have to hide behind a screen to do so.

Harass them in person and get attacked in self-defense like a REAL man.

I'M PRETTY SURE EVERYONE'S AS FUCKING SICK OF ME MENTIONING IT AS I AM!

Can't say for anyone else, but I'm not sick of it....yet. It's a good reminder of how insufferable Melia is....among other reasons as well.

I'm sick of it.
NEVER AGAIN WILL WE HEAR OF THIS.
UNLESS I FORGET.

And with every new Rejuvenation episode from Jan, the continuity gets muddier and muddier...I do wonder how Jan's gonna overhaul that island arc in v13.5...

This game's constant updates to the story are very annoying.
Specifically for me trying to do this Nuzlocke. 'Cause unlike Reborn, there's not a hope in hell I'm rebooting this series.

But I'm just glad we aren't doing any of that futuristic shit like XYZ and Pendulum Summoning.

Which is for the best. Have you seen modern Yu-Gi-Oh cards? 

Endymion, the Mighty Master of Magic - Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Database - YGOPRODeck

What children's card game needs this many words for? And that's not to mention the many, many, many complicated rulings...

That Dueling school in the Yu-Gi-Oh GX anime seems less ridiculous now....

My eyes rejected that image and I comprehended nothing but the ATK/DEF points.

Damn....it seems most of your draws are busts, lol.

Most bullshit part of Yugioh really.
There's very little skill involved if you get a bad draw and your opponent gets a good one.

Zira is alive, albeit currently unavailable. But she's alive, and that's all that matters! 

Hopefully she can escape Strom-9.

Well I forgot to find her in Part 4 so maybe in a future "back to the past" chapter we'll reunite.
Of course, I said the same about Mothball and the last time he reappeared was a cameo in Honec Woods.

Like no homo and everything but I want to run my hands through it.

....Isn't Melia a girl? An annoying girl, but still female. If anything, caressing a girl's hair shows how manly you are

lands you jail time.

That's the joke.

And even if it wasn't you'd have to be pretty gay to like Melia.

Man, Melia is terrible at wording things. So just your typical Melia, I suppose.

Granted, you edit in the Melia-Past Melia conversation, but still Melia, word your words better!

She's not your TYPICAL Melia.

She's the cracked version from the Derogatory Timeline.
And no, Jan can't sue me for this. I checked.

Is she one of those awful people who live in the Pokemon world and yet DOESN'T have a Pokemon?

This reminds of a fanfiction I stumbled online. Infinity Train: Blossoming Trail. I didn't read it of course(I have standards), just the summarized plot. Where Chloe, the girl from the anime, is...well, in the author's words, " had enough of everyone telling her to have a job with Pokemon"

Oh, gee, I wonder why? It's not like your world literally runs on those Pocket Monsters! It's literally made by Pokemon, for Pokemon! Every science field in your world has something to do with Pokemon! Unless the Pokemon is very volatile, or the trainer's a very lazy bum, there's almost no downside to having a Pokemon! Why would you not be interested with it? Those Audinos?! Ribombees? You're telling me you're not interested in any of these cute creatures, fanfic Chloe?!

And the author paints the other characters in the wrong for not respecting Chloe's wishes? Gee, maybe they would, if Chloe's wish isn't so stupid.

I shall kill the author for this transgression.
You will TRAIN the Pokemon and you will fucking LIKE it.

You know, I just realized the three Regis are heavily countered by a fighting type. And assuming Nymiera has a Regigigas, that's makes 4 Regis. And Aelita's mainly uses fighting types, especially a Blaziken.

Hmm....interesting...

Aelita was subconsciously fighting against her bloodline this whole time.

Except it doesn't matter now since she's not a fighting type trainer anymore and has a weird ad hoc varitey of Pokemon now.
Like Cherrim.
Why the FUCK does she have a Cherrim?

Maybe Garufans have door fetishes? That's why they cursed their doors?

Look, I running out of insults for these cults of losers. I said it before, but I found it hilarious that people criticize Insurgence for having cults, when Rejuvenation's cult is way more crazier and have way more impact on the lore and plot. And having a higher sacrifice count. And it's not limited to Pokemon.

Garugarbages...

They're very inconsistent with cursing people for non-door related crimes.
Like for saving the region from destruction the price was Vivian technically becoming immortal. Bit lacking compared to opening a door causing a coma.
I just call 'em Garufags and call it a day.
The simplest insults are the strongest. You can craft a long-winded wordy diatribe about someone but they'll shut it down immediately by simply calling you a cunt.

Did Taelia die and turn into Aelita which depressed him since he's a unique case among the Japanese/Kantonese and wasn't into underaged daughter-wives?

Based Ketanneth. Clearly, he's one of the few good ones.

"No you don't understand Hakim, this six year old is technically 60 because of her past lives, it's totally fine"!

Pretty sure stuff like this is a requirement to be a politician.

And people will still believe in politicians. Unfortunately.

Seriously, why do people trust politicians so much? There's this one politician in my country, who is framed for a crime by politician B, and stayed in jail for several years. He was later released for...some reason? I'm not sure, But I could accept that though.

What I find it hard to believe is when later, that politician and politician B join the same party and act like friends(as far as I recall). And I barely hear people questioning it? Like, hello??? Does nobody found this weird? How is anyone still trusting any of these politicians?!

It's the retarded midwits who support them and unfortunately that's most of the population.
It's all so tiresome.

I like how my reply is under Gentleman Jaggi (I also like how i said replay instead of reply lol)

CZA79JRm.jpg
Love this image

For gods sake she's literally WEARING the stereotypical red flannel shirt!

We should have all seen her being a quirky lesbian the MOMENT she started wearing that.

Its ok Sean we were all blind sided by Jan madness

GOD IT TOOK ME NEARLY A YEAR TO GET THROUGH TEN CHAPTERS!!!!

WHY AM I SO SLOW TO UPLOAD NOW!?!

Uh looks on the bright side i'd say your chapters have a lot more quality then the ones way before

Did you like just skip over the Johto section of the library? Celebi ring any bells?

I wonder how well documented legendaries and mythicals are, since most people will never see one of those pokemon in their life time, unless you are the protagonist of a pokemon game of course where every pokemon just loves you and you are a pokemon magnet.

Makes me wonder about you sometimes, Erin...

And about that bullshit scene where Ren joins Team Xen and they mention something about a traitor in a prophecy...

huh wonder what ever happened to that prophecy anyways (I am pretty sure you already played through v12 hopefully so this won't be spoiler) but Ren seems to turn out to be not evil rather an idiot although with the whole goldenleaf situation I guess we all already knew he was an idiot

Melia used to have superpowers back then too. She had super strength and astral projection from what I can recall.

Hahaha she still has astral projection even in v13. image.png.d32b82178305a8a34aa380427b941bcb.png
Yep there it is. She lost the super strength permanently though I think

Then I...guess I'll go find the wreck of the SS.Oceana and live there?

Why not the room Tesla offered? Although that would be kinda weird so ig the shipwreck it is

Why hasn't it gotten torn apart by invisible Time Demons like Aelita did?

Favoritism

fytnMirm.jpg

This is cursed, time to bleach my eyes.

Well you've already let the Narrator down by continuing to talk so you're off to a bad start.

The narrator as in you? Well they do that on a regular basis.

Bring the guy-who-can-die-a-lot-with-no-consequences to the actual physical god fight.

That'll go well for me.

Can't wait to see your reaction to all the crazy shit that will happen in v13 where your powers are expanded upon heavily, although that will take about 2 years if we are lucky

That felt...wrong.

OH GOD AND NOW EVERYTHING IS BLUE!?!

WHY IS EVERYTHING BLUE!?!?

That's what happens when you the player character break the rules time and space start to collapse, ofc it only applies to you and none of the npcs

She's no match for the two Time&Space goddesses after all.

I-is she?

I mean just look at her transformation
Melia (Powered up) by Honnojis
anything space llama/deer related here you see?

I do.

Retcon powers are no joke, Melia.

All they'd have to do is go back and delay your mother and father from boning for like a few hours and then you're gone.

If they were competent, their retcon powers would be no joke

OCydmZlm.jpg
they say as everyone in this room is a human

It's odd how she didn't awaken when Nim and I were killed originally and she had no idea it wouldn't stick

Isn't it when she is almost killed?

• Sad 1

Iirc the anime calls him something like "Abhorrent Elf Swordsman" in most languages with is just hilariously mean.

image.png.d3a92675dfc49fd7ec004914bc3073c9.png

Gotta love obscure canon

I mean there's a KINDA pointless gym battle coming up that was very unnecessary to have at that time

Pokemon stories and poorly timed gym battles, name a more iconic duo.

I WANT TO BE YOUNG AND ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THINGS AGAIN DAMMIT!

mood

Argh! Comics Sans! How could you assault my eyes like this?! WHY?!!!!!

What do you mean I'm exaggerating?

On 8/31/2023 at 1:34 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

There's very little skill involved if you get a bad draw and your opponent gets a good one.

That one part of YuGiOh that still stays the same even to this day, haha.

On 8/31/2023 at 1:34 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Like Cherrim.

I won't mind her having a Cherrim, if her Crest is much, much better. Poor Aelita...

No. Melia choose a world over one random woman who's gonna live in a apocalyptic world anyway. It's a no brainer which one should she choose. That's what bothers me about this arc...among other, other, other things. But I don't want to sound like a broken radio. So there.

Ah. Life is Strange...where it's so strange how it got so popular. But not really. It's because of muh LeSbaN representation Who the heck loves that blue-headed bitch? At least Venam is more pleasing on the eyes...and that's it, maybe? I feel like that's the only main difference those two bitches have. 

I think it's because Jan loves Erin. And that's all you need to know  Erin serves as an exposition dump for the Miera region stuff. The stuff which she learned from Nastasia's mother. Even though any other character could have replaced her role...

Hmm...so if Angie left Kreiss alive, that means there's still a part of Anju left in Angie, huh? So that means there's a tiny, miniscule, teeny-weeny chance for Team Sean to save Anju...

Or Jan decides to kill Anju. Jan already killed off a bunch of parents, what's one more parent to him? 

Oh right, the eclipse was like two days ago, right?

Those two are probably running low on...uh...power?

That's not the right word for it but I can't think of any other to describe "goddesses not being able to communicate for a while".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the whole eclipse thing is just a lie they made up so they have an excuse to bail whenever they don't feel like to talking to Melia. Because why wouldn't they?

I'm pretty sure captial G.O.D sicced a couple of bears on 42 teenagers for making fun of a bald guy once.

...I don't get that reference.

Ooo! Mad Melia! I'm shaking in my boots now! Ooo~

Agreed. She could at least blame the Scots...because Scots swears a lot, maybe?

On a very unrelated side note, if there's a character from Thomas that could swear, it's probably this midget.

1000.thumb.jpg.e903c64cdb2d3b266ce70e52568c6214.jpg

Mainly besides being Scottish, he;

-used to work in factory

-is mentioned by other characters to have a strong language

-has a face only a mother could love. And since trains are not birthed(thankfully) in Thomas lore, that means no one would ever love him.

Agreed. It is a really sick burn from Melia.

For the love of-seriously, Melia?! You're gonna trust her? Disregarding her goth attire, Crescent is way too much of a shady edgelord, with a creepy Gothitelle. That, and she constantly talks about grey morality or some nonsense. Like, I legimitely hate, hate, hate it when people say that unironically. Even in real life.

Okay, fine. As much as I hate, hate, hate to say it, not everything in this world is black and white. 

I don't think that applies to Rejuvenation though.

Torturing a baby Pokemon isn't morally grey.

Torturing Aelita because her father said mean words to you isn't morally grey. Yeah, you were just trying to help Keta. But Keta is right, Nimrod. Joining a terrorist cult is stupid. And won't save your daughter. 

And lastly, shoving people into lava isn't morally grey! Most of the action done in Rejuvenation aren't morally grey! They're either stupid, plain evil, or both!

Oh, Madame X is having trouble, eh? I should get some popocorn, and savour this beautiful sight.

On 8/30/2023 at 10:34 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

That's...uh...a bit weirder than what we got.
Does Melia have multiple personality disorder in the new timeline that fucking EMMA is the strong one?

Also the first time we met?
When she bumped into me in the hallway and apologised?
Really touching moment there.

In my defense I relooked over the video and the cutscene was more referring to the proper meeting, that being down in the sewers with the shiny Trubbish and Garbodor. Like that mentality of "seen someone in passing and you know their face, but you haven't officially met them as of yet." So for that moment being down in the sewers was the proper meeting for you and Melia. Semantics yes but for the purposes of friendship that's where you met to be friends and not in the hall where you bumped into her.

Okay no more time travel right? We’re gonna stay in the present and deal with the problems there for some time? Cause I wanna see what Xen’s whole plan is and how they got so many to join. It can’t be about money or taking over the region if they got soul stealing powers.

These Pokémon fan games have gotten me to play some Pokémon myself. However since I do not have DS or a Switch I have resorted to playing the fan games, and let me tell you that Reborn and Rejuvenation are horrible ways to try and learn battle strategy. Cause dang man, I get stomped in every Gym and boss battle. These fan games are definitely for people that have been playing Pokémon a lot and want a challenge.

However I have found my favorite type and Pokémon. Ice types and Walrein, I know Ice isn’t considered a meta pick but I’ve just found it to be generally useful in most battles, and Walrein is ice and water type which is a good combo, it has good damage, great moves, and one of its ability’s is thick fat, which makes an already tanky pokemon take half less damage from fire and ice.

Watching your run leads me to guess that your favorite type is… Grass! With Tangrowth being your favorite pokemon! I knew Ceaser was your favorite out of the team you just don’t wanna look soft on him, yeah just try to deny it.

• 2 weeks later...

An alternate title for this chapter was: "The Unpleasant Unfezant" but that was far too much like something that'd be in the actual anime so have a song reference instead.

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-151-blown-it-all-sky-high-flying-gym-battle.1076/page-89#post-922121

And hey, Chapter 151!

We've made to the POKEYMAN number! Never did I think we would!

Because I never EXPECTED THIS TO GO ON SO LONG AAAAAAAA

Replies (Now with even MORE Comic Sans!):

Z:

Spoiler
On 8/30/2023 at 6:39 PM, Z.. said:

I like how my reply is under Gentleman Jaggi (I also like how i said replay instead of reply lol)

We'll forget the horrendous mistakes we made last chapter, deal?

CZA79JRm.jpg
Love this image

It's so fucking dumb but in a funny way.

For gods sake she's literally WEARING the stereotypical red flannel shirt!

We should have all seen her being a quirky lesbian the MOMENT she started wearing that.

Its ok Sean we were all blind sided by Jan madness

At the very least she isn't mentally ill to the point of it just being annoying like the Reborn lesbian.

GOD IT TOOK ME NEARLY A YEAR TO GET THROUGH TEN CHAPTERS!!!!

WHY AM I SO SLOW TO UPLOAD NOW!?!

Uh looks on the bright side i'd say your chapters have a lot more quality then the ones way before

Why can't we have both, Z?
Why can't we have both..

Did you like just skip over the Johto section of the library? Celebi ring any bells?

I wonder how well documented legendaries and mythicals are, since most people will never see one of those pokemon in their life time, unless you are the protagonist of a pokemon game of course where every pokemon just loves you and you are a pokemon magnet.

I mean...you have a fair point when it comes to mythicals since they're usually side content but Hoenn and Sinnoh would have to be incredibly ignorant to miss when their legendaries started fighting. 

Makes me wonder about you sometimes, Erin...

And about that bullshit scene where Ren joins Team Xen and they mention something about a traitor in a prophecy...

huh wonder what ever happened to that prophecy anyways (I am pretty sure you already played through v12 hopefully so this won't be spoiler) but Ren seems to turn out to be not evil rather an idiot although with the whole goldenleaf situation I guess we all already knew he was an idiot

Oh yeah I always knew Ren didn't actually turn evil. But yeah, wonder who that prophecy actually refers to?

If it still exists as a concept. 

Melia used to have superpowers back then too. She had super strength and astral projection from what I can recall.

Hahaha she still has astral projection even in v13. image.png.d32b82178305a8a34aa380427b941bcb.png
Yep there it is. She lost the super strength permanently though I think

Pretty sure it was gag anime strength anyways.

Does this new astral projection get explained at all? Because she probably should have already known about having powers if that's the case.

Then I...guess I'll go find the wreck of the SS.Oceana and live there?

Why not the room Tesla offered? Although that would be kinda weird so ig the shipwreck it is

Nope. We have to return to our original homes and mine is currently lying on some reefs in the sea.
Once again, Sean gets screwed.

Why hasn't it gotten torn apart by invisible Time Demons like Aelita did?

Favoritism

Melia's favouritism is so strong even her Pokemon get more than what is clearly the fan favourite Aelita.

fytnMirm.jpg

Expand  

This is cursed, time to bleach my eyes.

It was a quick and dirty edit job but it wasn't THAT bad.

Well you've already let the Narrator down by continuing to talk so you're off to a bad start.

The narrator as in you? Well they do that on a regular basis.

I'm not the narrator.
He's a guy I pay.

Bring the guy-who-can-die-a-lot-with-no-consequences to the actual physical god fight.

That'll go well for me.

Can't wait to see your reaction to all the crazy shit that will happen in v13 where your powers are expanded upon heavily, although that will take about 2 years if we are lucky

Abject exasperation, I'm guessing. Powers probably suck compared to everyone elses unless I mess with it myself
That IS a pretty generous estimate. 54 chapters after Part 3 is when Part 4 ends and I haven't even played most of V13.
Plus a lot of Part 4 is still unwritten.

That felt...wrong.

OH GOD AND NOW EVERYTHING IS BLUE!?!

WHY IS EVERYTHING BLUE!?!?

That's what happens when you the player character break the rules time and space start to collapse, ofc it only applies to you and none of the npcs

Yeah. And it only happens SOMETIMES.
Like the Rift curing diary and now. All the other timeline changes I make in the present don't seem to affect anything.

She's no match for the two Time&Space goddesses after all.

I-is she?

I mean just look at her transformation
Melia (Powered up) by Honnojis
anything space llama/deer related here you see?

Huh. Very magical girl final form of her.
Why are some busted though?
It's probably spoilers so don't actually tell me. I'm just going to guess it's cause she's retarded.

I do.

Retcon powers are no joke, Melia.

All they'd have to do is go back and delay your mother and father from boning for like a few hours and then you're gone.

If they were competent, their retcon powers would be no joke
OCydmZlm.jpg
they say as everyone in this room is a human

Haha I think the opposite is true actually.
Nobody in the room is actually a standard human.

It's odd how she didn't awaken when Nim and I were killed originally and she had no idea it wouldn't stick

Isn't it when she is almost killed?

That's what I thought but then what the fuck was that Veronica shit about?
Confuses the whole golden glow thing that it might be about the power of love instead of reacting to a near-death experience.

Gentleman Jaggi:

Spoiler
On 8/31/2023 at 5:16 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Iirc the anime calls him something like "Abhorrent Elf Swordsman" in most languages with is just hilariously mean.

Wtf, it's only in Japanese that he's even Elf swordsman the rest have it as Celtic Guardian in their own language.

image.png.d3a92675dfc49fd7ec004914bc3073c9.png

Expand  

Gotta love obscure canon

I only knew about it because I recently did that Nuzvivor Unova event thing.

I mean there's a KINDA pointless gym battle coming up that was very unnecessary to have at that time

Pokemon stories and poorly timed gym battles, name a more iconic duo.

I think Jan agrees. I remember reading somewhere that he finds them a pain in the ass.

Can't blame him for it, they're VERY stupid at times when the protagonists have bigger things to worry about.
And they only ever effect the player and Aelita that one time in Terajuma.

I WANT TO BE YOUNG AND ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THINGS AGAIN DAMMIT!

mood

Fr fr no cap you filthy fucking youngster.

Hakimbluee99:

Spoiler
On 9/2/2023 at 11:29 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

Argh! Comics Sans! How could you assault my eyes like this?! WHY?!!!!!

What do you mean I'm exaggerating?

No.
You are 100% serious and clearly blind from seeing a typefont.

On 8/30/2023 at 6:34 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

That one part of YuGiOh that still stays the same even to this day, haha.

It'll never end.

On 8/30/2023 at 6:34 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Like Cherrim.

I won't mind her having a Cherrim, if her Crest is much, much better. Poor Aelita...

Looking it up her Cherrim Crest ain't great on it's own but given the amount of Double Battles in this game that are me and the AI teaming up, I don't mind it at all.

No. Melia choose a world over one random woman who's gonna live in a apocalyptic world anyway. It's a no brainer which one should she choose. That's what bothers me about this arc...among other, other, other things. But I don't want to sound like a broken radio. So there.

It's definitely a no-brainer but wanting a third option isn't a bad thing.
Like my prisoner sacrificing plan!
Totally would have worked!

Ah. Life is Strange...where it's so strange how it got so popular. But not really. It's because of muh LeSbaN representation Who the heck loves that blue-headed bitch? At least Venam is more pleasing on the eyes...and that's it, maybe? I feel like that's the only main difference those two bitches have. 

I watched my girlfriend play it when it came out.
She got mad when I said I preferred Chloe when she was a quadriplegic.

I think it's because Jan loves Erin. And that's all you need to know  Erin serves as an exposition dump for the Miera region stuff. The stuff which she learned from Nastasia's mother. Even though any other character could have replaced her role...

But the main problem with that is that Souta and Cella fucking knew all of that information.
We didn't need Nastasia's mother to tell us shit.

Hmm...so if Angie left Kreiss alive, that means there's still a part of Anju left in Angie, huh? So that means there's a tiny, miniscule, teeny-weeny chance for Team Sean to save Anju...

Or Jan decides to kill Anju. Jan already killed off a bunch of parents, what's one more parent to him? 

Anju can now join the final harem if that's the case.
Because I want my future kids to have as many superpowers as possible to help them deal with whatever happens in this region after I eventually die.

If I eventually die?
Oh boy.

Oh right, the eclipse was like two days ago, right?

Those two are probably running low on...uh...power?

That's not the right word for it but I can't think of any other to describe "goddesses not being able to communicate for a while".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the whole eclipse thing is just a lie they made up so they have an excuse to bail whenever they don't feel like to talking to Melia. Because why wouldn't they?

Hahahaha wish I thought of that when i first started this game.

"Sorry, Melia I can't help you, my power is waning with the full moon"

I'm pretty sure captial G.O.D sicced a couple of bears on 42 teenagers for making fun of a bald guy once.

...I don't get that reference.

It's in the bible.
So much of the book made specifically to worship him has him being a real dick most of the time, it's pretty funny.

Ooo! Mad Melia! I'm shaking in my boots now! Ooo~

Agreed. She could at least blame the Scots...because Scots swears a lot, maybe?

On a very unrelated side note, if there's a character from Thomas that could swear, it's probably this midget.

1000.thumb.jpg.e903c64cdb2d3b266ce70e52568c6214.jpg

Mainly besides being Scottish, he;

-used to work in factory

-is mentioned by other characters to have a strong language

-has a face only a mother could love. And since trains are not birthed(thankfully) in Thomas lore, that means no one would ever love him.

Based Duncan.
That ghost episode spooked me as a child.

For the love of-seriously, Melia?! You're gonna trust her? Disregarding her goth attire, Crescent is way too much of a shady edgelord, with a creepy Gothitelle. That, and she constantly talks about grey morality or some nonsense. Like, I legimitely hate, hate, hate it when people say that unironically. Even in real life.

I 100% trust Crescent in all forms.
I came to this conclusion organically after that week I disappeared and have no knowledge of what happened to me.

Okay, fine. As much as I hate, hate, hate to say it, not everything in this world is black and white. 

I don't think that applies to Rejuvenation though.

Very true.
If this were Gen 5 it'd be fine though.

Torturing a baby Pokemon isn't morally grey.

Torturing Aelita because her father said mean words to you isn't morally grey. Yeah, you were just trying to help Keta. But Keta is right, Nimrod. Joining a terrorist cult is stupid. And won't save your daughter. 

And lastly, shoving people into lava isn't morally grey! Most of the action done in Rejuvenation aren't morally grey! They're either stupid, plain evil, or both!

Yeah, they aren't getting away with that bullshit so easily.
Neved's case especially pisses me off.

'Cause like I can understand Geara wanting to push me in lava. Especially with all the mess I've made of all their plans since I came to the region.
And the insults.
But yeah, Neved dies 100%.

VMeemes:

Spoiler
On 9/3/2023 at 12:11 AM, VMeemes said:

In my defense I relooked over the video and the cutscene was more referring to the proper meeting, that being down in the sewers with the shiny Trubbish and Garbodor. Like that mentality of "seen someone in passing and you know their face, but you haven't officially met them as of yet." So for that moment being down in the sewers was the proper meeting for you and Melia. Semantics yes but for the purposes of friendship that's where you met to be friends and not in the hall where you bumped into her.

Well yeah that's obviously when we actually MET met. But my first impression was her bumping into me in the lab and MAYBE not apologizing.
It's been a long time since then after all, my memory is foggy on the details and I usually assume the worst in people.

Bluedude:

Spoiler
On 9/3/2023 at 6:03 AM, Bluedude said:

Okay no more time travel right? We’re gonna stay in the present and deal with the problems there for some time? Cause I wanna see what Xen’s whole plan is and how they got so many to join. It can’t be about money or taking over the region if they got soul stealing powers.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
No.
BACK TO THE PAST IN 14 CHAPTERS TIME!
And it's cute you think we'll EVER learn Team Xen's plan at this point.

These Pokémon fan games have gotten me to play some Pokémon myself. However since I do not have DS or a Switch I have resorted to playing the fan games, and let me tell you that Reborn and Rejuvenation are horrible ways to try and learn battle strategy. Cause dang man, I get stomped in every Gym and boss battle. These fan games are definitely for people that have been playing Pokémon a lot and want a challenge.

I suppose that's true. It's definitely jumping in the deep end when you've only ever been in the kiddy pool.
Problem is, once you get into the deep end, the kiddy pool is boring and you can't go back.
At least that's how it is for me.

However I have found my favorite type and Pokémon. Ice types and Walrein, I know Ice isn’t considered a meta pick but I’ve just found it to be generally useful in most battles, and Walrein is ice and water type which is a good combo, it has good damage, great moves, and one of its ability’s is thick fat, which makes an already tanky pokemon take half less damage from fire and ice.

Walrein's pretty good but have you met THIS GIANT FIST!?!? 👊
Now your Walrein is dead. 
Rip.

Watching your run leads me to guess that your favorite type is… Grass! With Tangrowth being your favorite pokemon! I knew Ceaser was your favorite out of the team you just don’t wanna look soft on him, yeah just try to deny it.

Honestly, I only mock other people's favourite typings to annoy them.
I don't really have one of my own. I'll use what I can use.
Grass has a lot of utility and recovery so it's a good type for sure.

damn I'm annoyed I missed an upload because that to be continued bit was really well done

oh well

eh the only important part of wll is a screenshot you can dig through the files to get anyways its not super necessary

especially since keta is very minor in the grand scheme of things

it'd be like a reborn spin off game featuring archer and maxwell

the funniest jokes are the ones that you set up years in advance, good work past sean

I did not realize the sky field battle took place on a fucking cloud holy shit

mind clouds same bullshit

rip souta, another victim of the reborn evolved forums americian focus

oh well he gets off better then arceus

On the topic of 'Reborn vs Rejuv' with Terribly Titled, while I like both, I Rejuv has the win here for 3 reasons.

1: I haven't played Reborn.

2: The quality of the editing

3: The quality of the writing

While I wouldn't mind reading more of Reborn's nuzlocke, now that the game is finished, I'm not sure if I would enjoy it as much as I do reading new Rejuvenation chapters.

Also, you beat him more decisively than I did, because I don't teambuild. Well, I don't nuzlocke either so I suppose it's balanced out? Anyway, good luck with healing Aelita, I'm sure nothing will go wrong!

6 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

I'd be surprised if we're more than one year apart. How do you feel about approaching 30?

image.png.05ca67dbe6280f7a8fb45a0a6a5c8b0f.png

I'm gonna go with "everything, all at once". No such thing as too much apocalypse, we're going 2012 here.

image.png.7e35c16b2ce791af9027ecc0bb8763cb.png

Are you suruprised about that tho?

(There's a correct answer.)

Hey, where did your hair go?

Trying to stack Sneaky Pebbles is a pretty bad goof, gotta be honest.

image.png.ad9a43bd9a6c227cb49b58320a016eea.png

... you think they eat Meowth and Growlithe in Poke-China? Nevermind, I don't want to think about that.

I don't think unfertilized Pokemon eggs exist, so probably no omelettes at least.

image.png.dd684129f059d48d407891003588b6be.png

Dancing is a free action Dancer does not use up a Pokémon's turn. Quiver Dance is the best move to copy, there was a bit of niche strategy in Doubles for a while with Mega Alakazam using Roleplay to copy Dancer then setting up Quiver Dance with Volcarona.

Hey, don't talk bad about Pidgeot! It's not his fault he's a Gen I Early Bird!

Keta is a combination of Kenneth and Taelia, this happens sometime in the side story game. So uh… yeah that’s a fun fact.

Dude I also thought of “The wind is pushing meee!” When I saw that the wind is strong text. Can’t wait for Dragons Dogma 2 to come out, I want to travel with my pawn again on new adventures.

I enjoy your Rejuvenation run more than your Reborn run. Better jokes and more editing in the pictures, also Rejuvenation being just a more pleasant game then Reborn.

On 9/15/2023 at 4:38 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Rip.

It’s alright my Walrein is used to dying by now, I am not a good Pokémon master. I also never want to see that font type again, it’s ugly too look at.

• 2 weeks later...

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-152-eldest-explains-everything.1076/page-91#post-924242

Kind of recycled this title from an earlier chapter but we'll pretend it was intentional.
I debated combining this whole chapter with the next one but it would have been much too long.
So enjoy Eldest eldsplaining everything to us.

Something she COULD have done without sending us back in fucking time.

YinYang9705:

Spoiler

On 9/15/2023 at 3:04 PM, YinYang9705 said:

damn I'm annoyed I missed an upload because that to be continued bit was really well done

oh well

What a missed opportunity that I didn't end every single chapter since the start with one of those.

eh the only important part of wll is a screenshot you can dig through the files to get anyways its not super necessary

especially since keta is very minor in the grand scheme of things

it'd be like a reborn spin off game featuring archer and maxwell

Haha now that's a little bit harsh on Keta.
He's much more important than super-side characters like those two.
I'd say he's got the same plot relevance as Laura at least.
(Which is barely more than Archer and Maxwell)

the funniest jokes are the ones that you set up years in advance, good work past sean

HE'S A PIECE OF SHIT.

I did not realize the sky field battle took place on a fucking cloud holy shit

mind clouds same bullshit

There's a key difference in that the mind one is actually reasonable for Souta to be able to do.

If he can just fucking fly people into the sky and drop them, why the hell is Team Xen even a problem? And why hasn't he splatted Isha?

rip souta, another victim of the reborn evolved forums americian focus

oh well he gets off better then arceus

He's with our lord and saviour Arceus Christ now, YinYang.

Just like all of god's creations.

Lspaceship:

Spoiler

On 9/15/2023 at 4:05 PM, Lspaceship said:

On the topic of 'Reborn vs Rejuv' with Terribly Titled, while I like both, I Rejuv has the win here for 3 reasons.

1: I haven't played Reborn.

2: The quality of the editing

3: The quality of the writing

While I wouldn't mind reading more of Reborn's nuzlocke, now that the game is finished, I'm not sure if I would enjoy it as much as I do reading new Rejuvenation chapters.

Also, you beat him more decisively than I did, because I don't teambuild. Well, I don't nuzlocke either so I suppose it's balanced out? Anyway, good luck with healing Aelita, I'm sure nothing will go wrong!

Very true.
And tbf, Reborn was the first Nuzlocke I ever uploaded so the quality was always going to be scuffed compared to now.

And BOY do I regret making it before I started caring about haircuts.

I would enjoy it.

Because at least I'd know that the end was somewhere on the horizon instead of stretching on forever like Rejuvenation feels like.

I barely teambuild myself. This was all played back in like 2018-2019, there's a lot of mistakes in battles that I wouldn't make nowadays.

OH SURELY NOT.
In fact, I'm so confident in that, that we'll have to wait ANOTHER chapter for me to get to it.

Gentleman Jaggi:

Spoiler

On 9/15/2023 at 6:40 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:
On 9/15/2023 at 10:38 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

I'd be surprised if we're more than one year apart. How do you feel about approaching 30?

It'll be a year away in two weeks.
I don't relish the thought.

image.png.05ca67dbe6280f7a8fb45a0a6a5c8b0f.png

I'm gonna go with "everything, all at once". No such thing as too much apocalypse, we're going 2012 here.

Oooh actual images from the run.
Yeah, I can't wait to fly a plane through a crumbling GDC and somehow have everything miss me!

Hey, where did your hair go?

Trying to stack Sneaky Pebbles is a pretty bad goof, gotta be honest.

I think this chapter's reaction shots are like 5 months apart so time tore it away.

IT WAS 2018 SEAN'S FAULT.
HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING! HE'S ONLY 24!

I WISH I WAS HIM.

image.png.ad9a43bd9a6c227cb49b58320a016eea.png

... you think they eat Meowth and Growlithe in Poke-China? Nevermind, I don't want to think about that.

I don't think unfertilized Pokemon eggs exist, so probably no omelettes at least.

I imagine not Growlithe at least. It'd be part Rock type/sacred to them given what it's based on.
I can't remember where but someone showed me a screenshot of Melia saying she ate one as part of a study?
I don't know how true that image was but I will destroy her for it.

Dancing is a free action Dancer does not use up a Pokémon's turn. Quiver Dance is the best move to copy, there was a bit of niche strategy in Doubles for a while with Mega Alakazam using Roleplay to copy Dancer then setting up Quiver Dance with Volcarona.

See that's what I didn't know.
It sounds pretty good if you use it right.

Niche because the opponent would do anything to kill a Mega Alakazam on the field?

Hey, don't talk bad about Pidgeot! It's not his fault he's a Gen I Early Bird!

You'd think with the amount of remakes Gen 1 gets they could fucking IMPROVE some of the Pokemon, no?

Bluedude:

Spoiler

On 9/16/2023 at 7:21 PM, Bluedude said:

Keta is a combination of Kenneth and Taelia, this happens sometime in the side story game. So uh… yeah that’s a fun fact.

Odd choice to use as your evil terrorist codename but ok.

Dude I also thought of “The wind is pushing meee!” When I saw that the wind is strong text. Can’t wait for Dragons Dogma 2 to come out, I want to travel with my pawn again on new adventures.

I FEEL LIKE LETTING GO, JUST LIKE THE DANGAAAAAN
No idea what a "dangan" is but I loved that intro. I hope it comes back in 2.

Yep. Looking forward to it (Though I wish there was co-op so I could play with my friend)

I enjoy your Rejuvenation run more than your Reborn run. Better jokes and more editing in the pictures, also Rejuvenation being just a more pleasant game then Reborn.

I'm glad you do! Yeah, I was still working with training wheels back in the Reborn days and the Pokemon weren't well characterized much either.
Aevium, despite be several hundred degrees more wacky is still far more upbeat than Reborn. 
It also helps that far less characters are mentally ill children.

On 9/15/2023 at 10:38 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Rip.

It’s alright my Walrein is used to dying by now, I am not a good Pokémon master. I also never want to see that font type again, it’s ugly too look at.

Walrein Crest when?
This is a comical Nuzlocke and you will ENJOY the comical font!

On 9/3/2023 at 7:03 AM, Bluedude said:

You wished!

It's oblivious we had to return there multiple times again: you know, how the heck Marianette got her memory wiped out, what the heck meant the prologue in that house where you place the portrait, why Nim called you when she was "born", where Meloetta went and list goes on. Plus there is a chance that the "final boss" is there instead in the present.

15 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

On 9/15/2023 at 7:40 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:
On 9/15/2023 at 11:38 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

It'll be a year away in two weeks.
I don't relish the thought.

You're about a week or two younger than me then.

Best not think about it too much.

See that's what I didn't know.
It sounds pretty good if you use it right.

Niche because the opponent would do anything to kill a Mega Alakazam on the field?

Pretty much.

High priority target, in Doubles, and Oricorio's not doing much unless it starts dancing.

You'd think with the amount of remakes Gen 1 gets they could fucking IMPROVE some of the Pokemon, no?

Can't mess with the originals too much or people will cry "Ruined". A lot of the Gen V mons pretty much were improved versions of Gen I mons.

Not Unfezant though. Definitely not Unfezant.

Can I like...go home?

Wherever that is?

Even if you had a home

your mom's dead, remember?

Rifts are actually very simple. They just work however the fuck the plot needs them to work at the moment, duh.

image.jpeg.7781580dffb89bff48f1260c3d4a5faf.jpeg
Oh no his harem is growing. Well with how much female character it throws at you ig I shouldn't be surprised.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HAPPY POKEMON WORLD WITH STUPID RIDICULOUS FEARS LIKE "OH NO MY CHILD HAS BEEN SACRIFICED TO A MAGICAL DEER WITH PERFECT IVS" OR "WHOOPS THAT SILLY GRUNT FELL IN LAVA TEE-HEE!"

NOT SOME REALLY DARK HOME INVASION SHIT!

I DON'T LIKE THIS!

I don't really see it as much darker then something like the litwick line trying to send you to the afterlife or something.

EGADS!

I COULD NOT HAVE SEEN THIS COMING WHATSOEVER!

GOOD THING THE GENIUS CREATOR OF POKEMON REJUVENATION SAW FIT TO PUT THAT EXCLAMATION POINT OVER MY HEAD TO SHOW HOW ABOSLUTELY FUCKING GOBSMACKED I AM!

Make sure to pick your jaw up from the floor due to that shocking revelation.

Hell, if Jan introduced it early on as some humans just being naturally more aligned with certain types than others it could have been downright feasible.

So like actual people in the game? So far we have psychics, and the people Zina come from, not counting the marital arts trainer because they aren't really born with that.

Yeah, I'm still annoyed at how Usagi Drop's manga ended

Huh?

A PSYCHIC AEVIUM JOKER, MELIA!

DO YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THAT?! BECAUSE I SURE FUCKING DON'T!

I CAN'T AFFORD THE SHIT BATMAN CAN!

THE ONLY WAY I CAN DEFUSE BOMBS IS BY TAKING THEM INTO AN UNPOPULATED AREA AND BODYSLAMMING THEM!

But unlike Batman you don't have a kill rule just have Chiller freeze her and problem solved.

image.jpeg.6178a2002bf6d74f0dabd806a1b71823.jpeg
What the actual hell? She can just combine staves like that? I know I shouldn't be this bothered by something this minor in a game like this but man this specifically ticks me off no good reason. Oh well guess I can just label that as "Plot technique" and move on

image.jpeg.6528850ea8d192c732f9d491644fab94.jpeg
Well he has Erin now Narrator but it was a valiant effort by Eldest

image.jpeg.a1156034d5519741c2c1345a26f52ccd.jpeg
Only your pokemon huh? Fair ig.

Also now that V13.5 has been released you can finally get the Beedrillite you always wanted. Its still stupidly late but better late then never, also if you are going to try and get it make sure you have a really good plan/team for double battles.

Spoiler

image.png.bc587ee3b0484f687f139be87c000597.png

As someone who doesn't really like Erin, poor her.  What the heck, Souta? 

Souta: I'm gonna make Erin hate me so much, so that she doesn't miss me when I'm gone.

Is that the angle you're going here, Souta? Or am I spouting a baseless theory?

On a sidenote, I've seen that "make my loved ones despise me so they won't miss me" stuff in fiction, but I'm kinda curious if anybody has tried that brain dead idea in real life.

...Dang. Once again, you're a few steps ahead of future plot reveals. Sorta. Kinda. Although to be fair, who would expect Erin's hair to be dyed? 

As someone who doesn't really like Erin, damn, she's smoking! 

Also, I just find out what a tube top means. 

Huh. 

Oh boy, I ain't gonna like this reveal, am I?

Same...

Not gonna lie, a Pokemon game where the trainers can bend their own elements sounds kinda fun. A little bit ridiculous, and very anime, but stills sounds fun.

"Looking to finally end your life once and for all" Eldest's not kidding on that part. Just look at what actually happen to Keta's daughter! The kid's soul is gone! Sheesh!

I'm no expert, but I thought panic attacks have people going "hah...hah...hah..." i.e, rapid breathing?

Pinkelita looks more like she's gonna rapidly punch anyone who dares come near her. 

OH MY GOD, CELLDEST! YOU FUCKED IT UP!

Hah! I knew you're gonna be very surprised! Just like I did. For once, the exclamation point is accurate!

So on a scale of 11-20, how shocked are you?

Auw, your wedding with...that, is so adorable...I always love weddings scene in any fiction. 

Amber, Adrian...who else is gonna join your glorious harem?

Okay, but for real though, the first time I played v10, this whole scene finally open my naive eyes to how bonkers Rejuvenation is. And it's only going downhill from here on...or sideways. Whichever fits.

I'll be amazed if Jan can make even more insaner Dimensional Rifts than Angie and Aelita's. The weirdest Jan could go is probably rift Arceus, but that's kinda predictable.

Unless Jan's gonna turn buildings into Dimensional Rifts? Vehicles? A whole continent into a Dimensional Rift?

I’m not personally a big fan of Erin, she just comes across as that stereotypical character in fiction that always complains about how stupid everyone is while not offering better solutions. You know it just gets to the pin y where you wonder why this person keeps hanging around people that they don’t even seem to like. I mean Erin does have good moments, but she comes across pretty strong with her attitude.

I was hoping that wedding scene would be followed up with a picture of a bunch of demon kids running around playing, and you with demon Aleita watching from the back porch.

Crazy how many characters just don’t have parents or any family, personally I think it would add to the stakes if one of the main cast did have parents that were still alive and well. Could see that character start off as a kind, good natured person that slowly becomes more ruthless and cruel to the villains in an effort to keep their family safe. 

Now I do find it ridiculous that killing considered below for a lot of characters in this game. Especially when the most of the villains are murders who kill without remorse and are trying end the world. I mean I don’t want it to be Reborn level of angst with Melia going, “I’m going to skin you alive Geara.” As she sharpens a knife, but just something as small and simple as not saving a villain from falling off a cliff or something.

6 hours ago, Hakimblue99 said:

Unless Jan's gonna turn buildings into Dimensional Rifts? Vehicles? A whole continent into a Dimensional Rift?

That sounds not bad, it's like that Xenpurgis that it's being repeated since Chapter 10. Stakataka is already some junk of alive bricks, so that makes sense. Waiting for a Rift Buzzwole who seems like Gigachad.

• Hmm 1

Finally managed to get through the whole series so far

Cant believe you beat Souta first try with no deaths, that fight had me stumped for a while. Really thought that could have been the end of the nuzlocke but he just got wrecked. Guess those buffs he got at some point really make a difference, huh?

Also I fully expect Macross to die to the Rift Aelita fight. He's been getting too much screen time, plus the mention of switching to galvanized from sturdy, which would be great foreshadowing for a situation where not having sturdy gets you killed by something stupid, like attempting to switch in on a rock slide and getting smacked by Earthquake.

also teach trick room to Zaius you fool

• Thanks 1
  • Hmm 1

I think its kinda funny how on the nuzlocke forums you're just a happy little gnome looking thing. But you're still the sour trainer we know and like deep down.

This part of the story will be interesting to see. Since V13 changed the fights to be more SwSh like it was only against Rift Aelita and nothing else. Just you and a tag team battle with Erin. The wiki showed what the fight was before hand since it was out of date at the time and I think you might or might not have an easy time with it. Think being the keyword here.

Souta being cleaned up so easily makes me jealous if only because why couldn't my fight with him be as easy? He was considered along with Angie to be some of the hardest gym battles in the game, though I don't know which update earned him that title for sure. V13 had him nerfed apparently a bit but its been awhile.

• Hmm 1