The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Ah man, I was looking forward to the "Fix Aelita" Arc (Aelita not included)

I like how Souta rushes everyone along to go touch the timey-wimey rock and then turns around and says you've got all the time in the world only once everyone else is already gone. Peak Rejuv writing, characters always have their priorities sorted.

Also as someone whose only exposure to Sonic was in Smash bros I can confirm that Live and Learn is indeed the best Sonic song.

Well you can admit you're a bitch & still be a bitch. Even if it's a curse causing you to be a bitch... What a bitch.

Hey. Wasn't technically regular Aelita your purple hair tart as well? Ha! You're the Melia while she's the Veronica! And you can't change my mind!

Well... didn't she have to go around inside a mountain where touching certain rocks changed not only the color but the entire interior as well?

Excuse me? Deadpool is one of my favorite Marvel heroes and definitely the funniest one (did you read the comics? Or are you talking only about the film?)

Poor Kanon got deleted from the game just like that, why even introduce a character if you don't know what to do with him? Jan really wants that all girl team.

Merry Derogatory Christmas to you too Sean i wish you luck next year (don't catch the big bad virus, i've had it, not fun) and a calmer experience with this infuriating game...still not giving you (or anyone else for that matter) patreon money because (insert very sad story here) or maybe i'm just a penny pinching miser who knows?

pokemon depression already exists, its called pokemon reborn!

they dont have circus elephants anymore so I would imagine people have resorted to abusing the clowns like that

oh shit we're finally in the home stretch?

it feels like we've been on part 3 for years

wonder how you'll be traumatized this time

oh boy before the finale fillerm that always goes well!

*blows dust of keyboard* 

Sorry for not commenting for a while. I was...busy....with stuff...

Maybe the curse makes her more bitchier as time goes on?

You definitely need to cure her as soon as possible.

I would had thought Melia, a teenage girl would say something along the lines of "Fine, as long as you stop being a bitch." Or the PG variant, "Stop being a jerk/butt /meanie "

Agree with you on the whole friendship crap. Calling Melia a "friendship whore" is an understatement, but boy is she a friendship whore. 

My dad recently brought that...ring thingy for his work, and I still not sure how to use that thingy. 

Ooof. Fans of the annoying-babbling-psychopathic-pervert are gonna have a fit hearing that from you. 

Sorry. I meant to type "Deadpool fans". Silly keyboard!

Is that magic Asian man closet thingy a referance to something? Because I'm not getting it.

Good news(if you're interested in Falinks)! Falinks can be obtained as an overworld encounter in that pyramid place where you fight Bladestar losers

I played v13 and I don't recall Erin having anything important to do other than knowing that whole Miera region. Oh, but there is that double battle where the MC is trying to impress Taelia or something. Which I did easily enough, and most certainly did not get my arse kicked by Melia and Erin despite having Aelita on my side. 

For a "non-serious" you white twat, why do you have a crested Zangoose? 

Kinda funny that Erin in v13 says she "care" for Kanon when she(I think) still says the same thing to Kanon here.

You really hate maid Kanon, huh? Fair.  Because in v13, he still hasn't had a Pokemon! Even in that KanonxErin story section(which is very annoying, and the reason why I took so long to finish v13) Erin has to all the Pokemon battles! Get a damn Pokemon already! Even if you suck at battling, at least it's better than nothing!

On 12/19/2021 at 12:15 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

My theory is he's secretly the creator of Snakewood.

No no no. I do not have the time or skills required for that. I want it back to see you suffer & rage at it.

On 12/19/2021 at 12:15 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

I'd like to think containment room was for mons with Pokerus, but god knows what that would do to a human.

Insurgence flashbacks.... Plz no.

Merry Christmas or whatever heathen holiday you folks across the Atlantic celebrate. I'm just ready for the damn thing to come and go already.

Replies:

Spoiler

On 12/19/2021 at 4:15 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Was she?

All I remember is how she was a beast that learned a guaranteed 40 damage move at a very low level.

We always give credit to Pounce for killing that Alakazam but if Rose hadn't known Dragon Rage for Assist to use it, we wouldn't have won.

Oh yeah Dragon Rage. No wonder Axew got removed from the starter selection. Man early Rejuvenation was wild, kinda mean to just throw a level 85 Pokemon at you for shits and giggles.

Hahaha. I'll assume you meant "divine" and that the ending isn't all the pilots getting saved by their polar opposites, a submarine crew.

Bah, I swear that "g" was an "e" before I hit submit. Be a more interesting ending than the actual one, where involving a freak meteor shower saving the day.

And honestly, most of my mean acts will just be petty annoyances in comparison to hers.

Like making a national day of throwing tomatoes at blonde people or pouring yellow food dye into the water supply so it looks like everyone's drinking piss.

You jest but there are people who would be into that last part.

That'll definitely be the tagline for my election campaign "Doesn't fuck kids".

And the saddest part is that might actually be the difference between me and my opponents given what politicans are like today.

That's all I remember too and I have the thing on tape.

Boy isn't that the truth. The senator of the state below mine is under indictment for sex trafficing and the one to the west for rape. Fun times we live in.

Why are the uber-rich so fucking CHEAP all the time?

Pokemon was such a broken mess of a game. And still is to some degree.

They have money, but they have no inclination to spend on you, ya filthy peasant.

And that's why we love it. . . sometimes.

What is this de fuckin' anime? I only send my Pokemon on tracking missions when there's scenes I have to react to.

And even then I've only ever done that with IronFist. After the Souta battle I'll use his magic "Spy-On-Girls" staff to do it most of the time.

Funny thing is that was actually the mon who I was thinking of. Kinda miss him, he was one your best mons in Part 1. 

Might as well use it, Erin clearly didn't want it. Maybe you can use it to cast spells.

Oh yeah? Never really needed to go myself aside from some broken bones as a kid, and they push you out the door pretty quickly once you've been dealt with. If I was here and KNEW about the stuff I'd probably start a fire and bail.

My parents made me get regular check ups as a kid, but usually nothing was wrong. 

If it wasn't for the stone victums and the sick mons, I'd just burn the place to the ground to be on the safe side.

Yes.

I, God, am helping her. Thank you for acknowledging that.

Sure is nice to see that all this hasn't hurt your self-esteem.

don't really feel that bad about him dying.

Deagan seems like a hypocritical ass and left Tesla for a confusing revenge plan that I didn't understand the logic behind.

Saki still has parents to my knowledge, Venam has hers and...that's about it.

Less Bad for him, and more about the effect it had on Tesla and Amber. I figure it all has to do with that visor lady and her Beheyeem messing with everyone's mind.

That makes some sense, I guess. Even if Tesla doesn't seem the type...nor would it be a good idea to push your child to got to a city where Gym Leaders are being targeted...

Honestly your guess is as good as mine. The real answer is probably just Jan wanting to get the two involved again and going from there.

More or less, my ass. She's FINE. She's both quieter and stab-proof now!

It's an improvement if anything.

True, also this is a lady that threw Venam out of a two story house window for playing her music too loudly so I can't feel TOO bad for her.

Onto the Chapter:

Spoiler

Aelita is being SUPER harsh, but since she's being so to Melia its hilarious. Also poor Kanon for this and all the other shit that happens later. Literally born a slave.

And damn Caesar with the deep cut. If Aelita starts wearing glasses and going off on semi-insane tangents/rants, she should be quarenteened immediately. 

Also is it really Chronic Hero Syndrome if your forced into it half the time?

I forgot you went out of your way to make a Patraeon account. I'm just waiting on the day some psycho donates to Level 4, leaving all parties baffled.

Bad Future Arc here we go, but not yet. Oh yeah Erin really doesn't need to be here, Melia too if your gonna be honest. She actually made things worse, we can only dream of a Aelita and Sean team Back to the Future Style in an alternate time line.

One can only imagine what is going through Souta's head when you run off before touching the time crystal.

I do believe it's time for another round of side quests, oh boy! Though from what you've already said, it might have been safer to jump into the Bad Future Arc right away.

On 12/19/2021 at 1:15 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Oh god no. I'd never do a filler arc on a FAN-GAME those are way too long. The only reason finishing Rising Ruby is taking so long is I'd rather Reborn be finished before starting again...also because finishing that ORAS run is a draaaag...

Oh.Is that so?

Well,for Reborn you have to wait half a year,so yeah.Deal with rejuv for a while.

(Also,you sound like Shikamaru from Naruto.) 

On 12/19/2021 at 1:15 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

The Delta's and new Megas look decent enough.

Bet it's a Giratina one though. Those are actually worse in my mind because at least Arceus can do what his cultists claim.

Giratina has NEVER shown the ability to create a new dimension or world ever.

Well,so a mega delta charizard surrounded by a ghostly aura is not enough for you.

There is a giratina cult,sort of.

(Okay,you will probably think that the giratina cult is insane and has no brains whatsoever.

But i'll give you a little glimpse of what they are about.So Bewear spoilers)

So,according to dem giratina dudes,giratina is OG god and arceus was like "I wanna be god" and defeated giratina and sealed it and the 

cultists in distortion world.So they be like "WE WILL RESTORE GIRATINA AS GOD AND MAKE DISTORTION WORLD A PARADISE".

That's basically the gist of it

13 hours ago, Dragon Emperor said:

Well,so a mega delta charizard surrounded by a ghostly aura is not enough for you.

(Okay,you will probably think that the giratina cult is insane and has no brains whatsoever.

So,according to dem giratina dudes,giratina is OG god and arceus was like "I wanna be god" and defeated giratina and sealed it and the 

cultists in distortion world.So they be like "WE WILL RESTORE GIRATINA AS GOD AND MAKE DISTORTION WORLD A PARADISE".

Just forgive my very bad pun

On 12/25/2021 at 7:55 PM, Dragon Emperor said:

The what a drag man.

On 12/24/2021 at 6:51 AM, Dragon Emperor said:

Also Deoxys-Humans are a thing.

Edited by Dragon Emperor

On 12/25/2021 at 8:11 PM, Dragon Emperor said:

Just finished V13.Wanna tell you some facts you probably know.

Spoiler
  • So apparently,the whole universe bends its rules to fulfill Melia's desire of shiny pokemon.
  • You should get a random space rock because apparently it just bashed into the OG god and split him into 3 arceus.1 dead,1 sleeping,1 god knows where.
  • You are about to meet the space hags(you may know them as spacea and timpea.
  • You have the full power of arceus while Melia only has a fourth of it(which makes you stronger than her.YAY!)

• 1 month later...

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzlocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-127-geisha-gathering.1076/page-68#post-862308

I'M BACK FOR 2022!

LET'S GET PART THREE FINISHED BEFORE SUMMER!

WOOOOO!

ALSO HERE ARE THE REPLIES TO COMMENTS YOU PROBABLY FORGOT ABOUT!

WOOOOO!

Spoiler
On 12/19/2021 at 12:14 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Ah man, I was looking forward to the "Fix Aelita" Arc (Aelita not included)

GOD DAMMIT IT! THE FINE PRINT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!

I like how Souta rushes everyone along to go touch the timey-wimey rock and then turns around and says you've got all the time in the world only once everyone else is already gone. Peak Rejuv writing, characters always have their priorities sorted.

Everything only moves at the pace I set. I could just linger on one scene for as long as I want and none of them can do a thing about it. Timpea ain't got shit on me! I am the REAL god of time!

Also as someone whose only exposure to Sonic was in Smash bros I can confirm that Live and Learn is indeed the best Sonic song.

The Sonic Underground theme song is a banger too if you want to check it out. The show is shit though. 

On 12/19/2021 at 3:14 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

Well you can admit you're a bitch & still be a bitch. Even if it's a curse causing you to be a bitch... What a bitch.

Hey. Wasn't technically regular Aelita your purple hair tart as well? Ha! You're the Melia while she's the Veronica! And you can't change my mind!

Well... didn't she have to go around inside a mountain where touching certain rocks changed not only the color but the entire interior as well?

I can't tell which is worse though. Unknowingly being a bitch or knowing and thinking admitting it makes you better. Bitches, man.

I can.

Veronica's real hair is brown. So that invalidates your INSANE theory.

If you're talking about Veronica, yes. But she was following my trail of destruction. Melia just flew to the outcrop on her Togekiss.

And you can't change MY mind on that.

On 12/19/2021 at 5:08 PM, Gaunt said:

Excuse me? Deadpool is one of my favorite Marvel heroes and definitely the funniest one (did you read the comics? Or are you talking only about the film?)

I've never found him to be all that funny myself. Comic books writers don't make for great comedians.

And the movie was boring honestly. The people gushing about it being amazing only made it worse.

Poor Kanon got deleted from the game just like that, why even introduce a character if you don't know what to do with him? Jan really wants that all girl team.

It ain't just the protagonist gang either. All the historical characters bar three are women as well.

Reborn is worse though. At least some of the characters here are likeable. Still would like a bro though.

But as luck would have it, I finally get one in a few chapters.

Merry Derogatory Christmas to you too Sean i wish you luck next year (don't catch the big bad virus, i've had it, not fun) and a calmer experience with this infuriating game...still not giving you (or anyone else for that matter) patreon money because (insert very sad story here) or maybe i'm just a penny pinching miser who knows?

Thank you. I'd wish the same but it's February. You'll have to wait until Derogatory Easter for anymore well-wishes outta me.

Oh don't worry. I'm the perfect combination of too skeptical to take any vaccines and too isolated for it to matter anyway.

Dammit...there must be SOME way I can trick you all into giving me money so I can finally be rich enough to embrace hedonism!

Maybe an exclusive playthrough available to Patrons only? Hmmm...

On 12/19/2021 at 9:23 PM, Z.. said:

I feel really bad for Kanon dude gets completely sidelined in his trip to the future and basically ignored and then after he meets with Alexandria, it gets even worse for him. 

PITY? FOR THE LOWER-LIFE FORMS!?

PSHAW, Z! PSHAW!

And who knows? He might grow out of it.

On 12/19/2021 at 11:28 PM, nepeta100 said:

ah kannon i dont know why jan decided to do that with his character...

It's definitely a weird move to make.

On 12/20/2021 at 2:06 PM, YinYang9705 said:

pokemon depression already exists, its called pokemon reborn!

Hyuk hyuk hyuk

they dont have circus elephants anymore so I would imagine people have resorted to abusing the clowns like that

Do they not? Huh. I remember getting to ride on one as a kid but that was twenty years ago now so I guess it must have changed.

oh shit we're finally in the home stretch?

it feels like we've been on part 3 for years

It's ONLY been two years if we don't count that year I was out with a back injury. And it is as long as both Part 1&2 combined so it's understandable.

wonder how you'll be traumatized this time

Enough that it makes me not hate Melia anymore.

But that was more due to Stockholm syndrome setting in during the two week boat ride to Blacksteeple

oh boy before the finale fillerm that always goes well!

HAHAHAHAHA GOD DO I WISH I HADN'T PLAYED ALL THIS IN 2018 AND COULD STILL STOP MYSELF FROM MAKING THESE MISTAKES!

On 12/22/2021 at 3:46 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

*blows dust of keyboard* 

Sorry for not commenting for a while. I was...busy....with stuff...

*blows dust off keyboard*

Sorry for not updating for a while. I was...busy...with stuff...

Maybe the curse makes her more bitchier as time goes on?

You definitely need to cure her as soon as possible.

Seems to be working the opposite way if she was murderous immediately after waking up.

I would had thought Melia, a teenage girl would say something along the lines of "Fine, as long as you stop being a bitch." Or the PG variant, "Stop being a jerk/butt /meanie "

And then I would immediately scream "CATFIGHT" and throw oil over them.

Heroically diffusing all the tension in the scene once again.

Agree with you on the whole friendship crap. Calling Melia a "friendship whore" is an understatement, but boy is she a friendship whore. 

SHE JUST KEEPS GIVIN' IT OUT! IT'S NON-STOP FRIENDSHIP WITH THAT GIRL!

My dad recently brought that...ring thingy for his work, and I still not sure how to use that thingy. 

It's a big light. Makes your face look more defined.

I think?

Ooof. Fans of the annoying-babbling-psychopathic-pervert are gonna have a fit hearing that from you. 

Sorry. I meant to type "Deadpool fans". Silly keyboard!

Huh. That almost describes me.

Yes, because HOW dare I not like [POPULAR THING] why I should be shot for not liking [POPULAR THING]

Is that magic Asian man closet thingy a referance to something? Because I'm not getting it.

It was a common kids horror thing in the 80s and 90s. Like in Gremlins or that one Treehouse of Horro episode with the Krusty Doll.

Usually the cursed object is sold to the kid by an old Asian man because they're more "mystical" than the other races apparently.

Good news(if you're interested in Falinks)! Falinks can be obtained as an overworld encounter in that pyramid place where you fight Bladestar losers.

Meh. I've seen it's stats and Falinks kinda sucks.

They should have given it a Mega or an evolution.

I played v13 and I don't recall Erin having anything important to do other than knowing that whole Miera region. Oh, but there is that double battle where the MC is trying to impress Taelia or something. Which I did easily enough, and most certainly did not get my arse kicked by Melia and Erin despite having Aelita on my side. 

Why the fuck would I need to impress Taelia? I'm automatically the most impressive person whenever I enter the room!

Also fuck that noise. Sick of these damn collab double battles all the time.

For a "non-serious" you white twat, why do you have a crested Zangoose? 

Why do ANY of them have Crests? I highly doubt they had to dig for them in ancient cursed tombs like I did.

Melia has a Crested Meganium before Crests were even introduced!

Kinda funny that Erin in v13 says she "cares" for Kanon when she(I think) still says the same thing to Kanon here.

Albino pride, I guess.

But yes, when exactly were we supposed to care about Kanon?

Melia, I'd understand. Venam too. But Erin had minimal interaction with him as did everyone else. 

Maybe he and Huey stayed up one night playing video games during that sleepover or something.

You really hate maid Kanon, huh? Fair.  Because in v13, he still hasn't had a Pokemon! Even in that KanonxErin story section(which is very annoying, and the reason why I took so long to finish v13) Erin has to all the Pokemon battles! Get a damn Pokemon already! Even if you suck at battling, at least it's better than nothing!

I don't like how he's super-obedient mostly. Or the teleporting thing.

MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS!? THESE FUCKING THINGS ARE EVERYWHERE! JUST GO OUT AND CATCH ANYTHING, KANON!

I'D EVEN ACCEPT A LUVDISC!

On 12/23/2021 at 5:46 AM, Dex said:

Merry Christmas or whatever heathen holiday you folks across the Atlantic celebrate. I'm just ready for the damn thing to come and go already.

It's basically this 

Replies:

Spoiler
On 12/19/2021 at 9:15 AM, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Was she?

All I remember is how she was a beast that learned a guaranteed 40 damage move at a very low level.

We always give credit to Pounce for killing that Alakazam but if Rose hadn't known Dragon Rage for Assist to use it, we wouldn't have won.

Oh yeah Dragon Rage. No wonder Axew got removed from the starter selection. Man early Rejuvenation was wild, kinda mean to just throw a level 85 Pokemon at you for shits and giggles.

And now ONLY I have the Axew starter!

Everyone else no doubt started a new game for the new versions but NOT I! 

I ALONE AM SPECIAL!

Hahaha. I'll assume you meant "divine" and that the ending isn't all the pilots getting saved by their polar opposites, a submarine crew.

Bah, I swear that "g" was an "e" before I hit submit. Be a more interesting ending than the actual one, where involving a freak meteor shower saving the day.

And then just as the meteor shower gets in trouble, magma leaps out of the planet's core and saves them.

A very confusing turn of events all round.

And honestly, most of my mean acts will just be petty annoyances in comparison to hers.

Like making a national day of throwing tomatoes at blonde people or pouring yellow food dye into the water supply so it looks like everyone's drinking piss.

You jest but there are people who would be into that last part.

Yes but those people will be purged when I bring in the Derogatory World Order.

The food dye will actually be an incredibly specific poison that it kills whoever enjoys drinking it.

That'll definitely be the tagline for my election campaign "Doesn't fuck kids".

And the saddest part is that might actually be the difference between me and my opponents given what politicians are like today.

That's all I remember too and I have the thing on tape.

Boy isn't that the truth. The senator of the state below mine is under indictment for sex trafficing and the one to the west for rape. Fun times we live in.

It's all so tiresome. 

Why are the uber-rich so fucking CHEAP all the time?

Pokemon was such a broken mess of a game. And still is to some degree.

They have money, but they have no inclination to spend on you, ya filthy peasant.

And that's why we love it. . . sometimes.

Well I hate it.

This free fan-game I got is MY favourite Pokemon game now.

Game Freak needs to fucking get their ACT together already. Legends Arceus is PATHETIC.

What is this de fuckin' anime? I only send my Pokemon on tracking missions when there's scenes I have to react to.

And even then I've only ever done that with IronFist. After the Souta battle I'll use his magic "Spy-On-Girls" staff to do it most of the time.

Funny thing is that was actually the mon who I was thinking of. Kinda miss him, he was one your best mons in Part 1. 

Might as well use it, Erin clearly didn't want it. Maybe you can use it to cast spells.

Ironfist, the Master of Stealth. Such a shame I needed him to get through the Neved fight with no losses so my team would be strong enough to stop Madame X afterwards. Now my OTP of him and Mosely's Pangoro will NEVER come true! :(

Nah, I don't have any magical powers outside of my sucky immortality and the Photoshop jokes. I can only use the last spell Souta used it for. Which was to look at Cella one last time...

How's that for some soap opera shit, eh?

Oh yeah? Never really needed to go myself aside from some broken bones as a kid, and they push you out the door pretty quickly once you've been dealt with. If I was here and KNEW about the stuff I'd probably start a fire and bail.

My parents made me get regular check ups as a kid, but usually nothing was wrong. 

If it wasn't for the stone victums and the sick mons, I'd just burn the place to the ground to be on the safe side.

Starting to feel if my parents were somewhat negligent in that regard...but it's the Irish way. "Don't come to me unless something's broken". Jeez. I get enough bad press as it is without being seen burning down hospitals. I can probably do the Police station though.

Yes.

I, God, am helping her. Thank you for acknowledging that.

Sure is nice to see that all this hasn't hurt your self-esteem.

This timeline of Rejuvenation's only chance of being saved is become I'm too much of an egotist to admit defeat and give up. Anyone else would have been discouraged long ago.

I don't really feel that bad about him dying.

Deagan seems like a hypocritical ass and left Tesla for a confusing revenge plan that I didn't understand the logic behind.

Saki still has parents to my knowledge, Venam has hers and...that's about it.

Less Bad for him, and more about the effect it had on Tesla and Amber. I figure it all has to do with that visor lady and her Beheyeem messing with everyone's mind.

Yeah...not a big fan of THAT bitch. Especially not after killing wee babby Nora and all those other kids.

I'm literally going to rewrite the Pyramid scene a bit because I instantly saw through her illusion when she made me fight Melia and Aelita. No way am I letting that "oh the player was knocked unconscious now that fucking fox has to saaaave the day" fly.

That makes some sense, I guess. Even if Tesla doesn't seem the type...nor would it be a good idea to push your child to got to a city where Gym Leaders are being targeted...

Honestly your guess is as good as mine. The real answer is probably just Jan wanting to get the two involved again and going from there.

I'm all for it. Even if I'll be sorely disappointed in whatever Amber's got for me.

Like ALL signs point to a love confession, right? Her trying to give me that gift but constantly being interrupted is a classic trope.

God, It's going to be SUCH a letdown. Plus I don't think the Interceptor is going to actually survive to the post-game 

More or less, my ass. She's FINE. She's both quieter and stab-proof now!

It's an improvement if anything.

True, also this is a lady that threw Venam out of a two story house window for playing her music too loudly so I can't feel TOO bad for her.

Did that get changed for V13? Because when I played it she punched Venam through the roof of the house.

What a fun family dynamic.

Onto the Chapter:

Spoiler

Aelita is being SUPER harsh, but since she's being so to Melia its hilarious. Also poor Kanon for this and all the other shit that happens later. Literally born a slave.

And damn Caesar with the deep cut. If Aelita starts wearing glasses and going off on semi-insane tangents/rants, she should be quarenteened immediately. 

You mean immediately married because that sounds like the perfect woman to me! 

Also I can't believe were in year 2 of this Covid thing and you STILL haven't learned how to spell "quarantined".

Also is it really Chronic Hero Syndrome if your forced into it half the time?

It is if you know you'll end up doing it anyway because you're secretly a bleeding heart and use the excuse that"everyone else is to incompetent to do it right" to justify your actions and not seem like a softy.

Haha.

I forgot you went out of your way to make a Patraeon account. I'm just waiting on the day some psycho donates to Level 4, leaving all parties baffled.

So did all of my "LOYAL" fans. How very convenient for them.

I'd probably actually have to make donating worthwhile then. Maybe a Patreon exclusive playthrough of a non-Pokemon game?

Bad Future Arc here we go, but not yet. Oh yeah Erin really doesn't need to be here, Melia too if your gonna be honest. She actually made things worse, we can only dream of a Aelita and Sean team Back to the Future Style in an alternate time line.

I was annoyed by the Bad Future Arc because what the fuck are the chances most of those people banged at the right time to create Mosely and Amber? Especially since the apocalypse happened before their parents were even born!

Also that there was no Captain Sean wandering the Crimson Seas. I may have to add that in.

It'd probably be Reborn Sean though. That guy's like a cockroach and he's not even immortal.

One can only imagine what is going through Souta's head when you run off before touching the time crystal.

"Well whatever as long as they're all out of the damn house. Now it's time to bang my long-lost fiancee."

I do believe it's time for another round of side quests, oh boy! Though from what you've already said, it might have been safer to jump into the Bad Future Arc right away.

IT DEFINITELY WOULD HAVE.

Especially since there aren't any difficult battles during that time period at all.

Just me beating the shit out of Kenneth's malnourished Pokemon.

On 12/24/2021 at 2:51 PM, Dragon Emperor said:

So Skullgreymon, yeah?

That's...really stupid.

I mean...if they believe that...shouldn't they worship Arceus instead? Since he, y'know, WON?

On 12/26/2021 at 3:55 AM, Dragon Emperor said:
On 12/24/2021 at 2:40 PM, Dragon Emperor said:

Oh.Is that so?

Well,for Reborn you have to wait half a year,so yeah.Deal with rejuv for a while.

(Also,you sound like Shikamaru from Naruto.) 

The what a drag man.

I know who Shikamaru is. You think I'm some kind of anime pleb?

Also what are you doing replying to yourself?

You can just edit your earlier post to add any additions you want.

10 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

I need to know thoughts on legends does it make you hopeful for pokemons future

UGH.

FIIIIIINE.

Spoiler

I personally, never played Pokemon to "Catch 'Em All" so the gameplay loop doesn't really appeal to me. Plus while there's a good amount of sidequests, they all seem to be basically the same thing. 

The Lord Battles are kind of stupid. I don't know who thought throwing bags of flour would be a cool idea but they are an idiot.

Most of the Hisuian versions look so dumb that I can only assume they went extinct out of sheer embarrassment.

Graphics aren't great. Feels like the characters need better and the region looks pretty washed out.

I hate Laventon for bringing up the absolutely retarded theory that Pokemon have always possessed the ability to shrink themselves down, and that's why they fit into the Pokeballs. I reject it outright and declare him a moron.

Only one town sucks. Very little going on in the overworld.

I imagine there's very little point in ever starting a new game. Especially with that 2-3 hour tutorial bullshit.

Locking the inventory space behind money was a dumb move. Especially since most rewards are items and you have fuck all space at the beginning.

The varying Pokemon sizes ACTUALLY being represented was a good addition, as was the Pokemon actually running up to physically hit each other.

Battle system's okay. That's pretty much all I have to say about it. Agile and Strong style aren't earth-shattering advances and will 100% be forgotten about by the next game.

I think the game as a whole is a step in the right direction but as we know, every time Gamefreak go one step forward they fall back three into a thorny bush. Because this is a step they should have taken back in the fucking Wii days. 

So to sum up...it's barely acceptable for what it could have been. 

It certainly doesn't deserve the scores it's getting from reviewers. It'd barely get a 5 if it wasn't attached to the Pokemon brand.

Hmmm... Now that you mention it, Sandygast kind of looks like a Trubbish... Maybe they just changed the design very little & got that!

You... pronounce her name like that? Really? Oof. That just sounds so... not right.

I have a feeling you felt great satisfaction in slapping a sleeping, defenseless woman though didn't you?

You forgot about the Fairy Type badge too.

Honestly, I've done the same to some people. Awkward~.

By the GODS! Ye have the ability to change your shirt after another screenshot! What wizardry is this I ponder?!

You always make big, fucking mistakes though?!

You know MadameX will probably sacrifice herself to save You and Melia and that’s how she’ll be forgiven.  

You know what, Aelita hasn’t seen Madalis since that mountain thing. Hope the game doesn’t portray Aeltia as needing to forgive Madalis since she’s one of the good guys now. Or that’s how the game later portrays Madalis as being a future companion. I mean the woman was going to burn everyone in a town to death and she killed Keta. There’s a lot she has to make up for.

I mean Palosand looks cool though, way better then Garbodor. Also you are like more of an Anti-Hero so I guess you can still keep your hero status. Im also wanted for many war crimes so something like watching a crime is nothing in comparison.

23 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

That's...really stupid.

I mean...if they believe that...shouldn't they worship Arceus instead? Since he, y'know, WON?

Finally.You updated.I thought you were killed by Jan and Melia.

...Holy Shit.

Those guys are moronic lunatics.

I guess they worship giratina because they are stuck in the distortion world.

(Like literally,they call arceus an "insurgent".Hence the name insurgence)

I think I have an explanation.

They live in distortion world.Where everything is reversed.

Which means they might have been smart but the world reversed it and made them fools.

But its just a theory.  

Edited by Dragon Emperor

23 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

know who Shikamaru is. You think I'm some kind of anime pleb?

Also what are you doing replying to yourself?

You can just edit your earlier post to add any additions you want.

Sorry for that.

I'm new.I didn't know you could do it.

Who is that awesome narrator fella and why is he always right?

German is like my least favorite language (of the ones i know of) i skipped every German class i could at school so i remember nothing except a few words (same for French actually)

Can't wait to see what ending your run will have, will it mention all the major characters? May i suggest throwing Melia in the volcano and seeing if she survives 

Hmmm that foreshadow at the end....doesn't look good