please set this field on fire

Amethyst

I like the idea that cut can also kill the field or hinder it. You make an old move useful again and creatively hinder the field. Fire is so OP in this game though, it can destroy so many fields and boost its own field. Maybe we could add another way to hinder the field. Like freezing the plants over and hindering their growth.

Magcargo would like to see this field. Its body is around 20000F. I think the flash point for seeds should be below that, so free fire from the beginning~

...Oh, wait. Pokedex entries still mean nothing.

Good field, shame everyone's going to just burn it down. Further shame that, should this be E4, and all tutors are available by then, Heat Wave can be taught to not only nearly any Fire-type, but also nearly any Flying-type, and even, dare I say it?

Solrock. Axe it to postgame from pre-Shelly. It's going to sweep the Grass field. A floating pebble. Based base 55 Satk is too much for anything to handle.

i didnt get something about this field.is that field upgrated to the next stage by a certain move or is it upgrated at the end of the turn by doing nothing?

• Growth moves (+1 per use)
    • Rototiller, Flower Shield, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Growth
  • Growth abilities (+1 when they activate)
    • Flower Gift, Flower Veil, Drought, Drizzle,
  • Trimming moves (-1 on use)
    • Cut

Other than that, there is no way to change the field (so no end-of-turn growth).

Ame made me realize Knoll actually has the rough shape of a gourgeist. Halp

Edited by Cobalt996

From the effort to the look to the varying degrees of effect this field is an absolute masterpiece and assuming its the gym leader I think it is, it can match them almost as perfectly if not just as much as Corey's field did him (if you oust him). Just to honor your hard work I'll try to beat the boss without burning the field. I respect you that much. (though I'll probably fail and end up using fire.)

• Administrators

Do I detect a fire emblem theme in the the pokemon names?

That's correct, and I'm going to start charging Ame for every screenshot she takes with my save file.

Ame made me realize Knoll actually has the rough shape of a gourgeist. Halp

CANNOT UNSEE

kufufu~

As for everyone saying it's a shame we're all going to burn down the field, I disagree. Ame is literally asking us to do it, for her sake encourages playing around the field effects in such a way as opposed to brute forcing battles with levels and powerful pokemon (hence the level cap, yanno).
Burn away. If you can.

*Takes out a flamethrower and smiles evily

Heh if only it was so easy to use Charlotte's gym TM to burn this field, you gotta go find some of these beauties:

Heat Wave, Flame Burst, Lava Plume, Eruption, Searing Shot, Fire Pledge

...Of which four can only be learned by 20 Pokemon or less, some of which aren't even available yet. I think Heat Wave is probably the go-to since Laura is probably going to have doubles but anything could happen.