please set this field on fire

Amethyst

hmmmm.

I'm tempted to let it grow and start letting my Leavanny wreak havoc.... but at the same time? I'll just use Eruption right off the bat. My typhlosion and Noivern will deal with everything I face, and if there's a cradily, since i'm assuming this has to do with the E4, charlottes one sister... (can't remember her name)

well, that's for my Lucario and Metagross.

• 3 months later...
  • Global Mods
15 hours ago, Aloha said:

Reveal hidden contents

Was this supposed to be on E16?? I'm confused haha..

Not all of the new fields were used in E16 (actually, only one was used in E16). These were just the last ones that will be/were added to the game, so most were added in advance of their use.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, SJMistery said:

Except the ones that have access to Fire attacks...

And those are.....? Gyarados is unavailable as of right now (and might not be available in E17, either), Octillery's decent but Flamethrower and Fire Blast are non-STAB and that's if it doesn't get OHKO'd because its speed stat is absolute garbage, and the only other thing I can think of is HP Fire which would be handy but (IMO) a pain to breed onto a water 'mon if it's just going to be used for one field/type. Am I forgetting any?

Anyways, if you're going to use water types on this field, the only thing I can think of just by glancing at the field effects is to hit with ice-type moves; I'm personally a fan of Masquerain, using specifically Quiver Dance/Ice Beam (or Blizzard if you're willing to slap a Wide Lens on that bad boy) and Infestation (or Bug Buzz) as a backup plan, especially in the higher field stages.

Well, I was mostly thinking on Slowbro on Trick Room but I guess nobody likes him... There is also always using Ice attacks, which by the way I am surprised they don't affect this field considering the cold is lethal against flowers.

Edited by SJMistery