please set this field on fire

Amethyst

Seeing this, I feel like this game is just trying to create a greater grudge against all fairy types for me... I am not this far yet to experience this, but when I do I will finally cure my thirst for revenge!!

(And get wrecked a few times because I'm a dark type loving son of a gun)

That florges is gonna be looking like skull face when I'm done with it, and when I show up to fight it I can just imagine it saying "such a lust for revenge? WHOOOO" the moment it sees me.

please just burn this field down.

The first thing to run through my mind was The second Axel fight in KH2, where he will occasionally say "Burn baby!"

cdc6efb42d8ae81fd018f245534e4001485c95e1

I'm gonna have fun with Heat Wave.

That florges is gonna be looking like skull face when I'm done with it, and when I show up to fight it I can just imagine it saying "such a lust for revenge? WHOOOO" the moment it sees me.

Kinda like something in Undertale? ;)

Also, I think burning down the field would probs advertly affect how your opponent sees you, due to the new system Ame's going to implement...Maybe just get a Yanmega.

My Blaziken is gonna have such a good time burning down those puny faeries after not being able to do much against the previous 2 gyms...

I know I just recently posted, but I saw this and buddy we are gonna get along better than a bundle of socks.

Who's ready to burn some fairies? -.-

Because I think I'll be a good first candidate with this new field around... *shotgun racking sound*

• 1 month later...

Jesus this is a complex field. Props to the dev team for coding this monstrosity in. Now, I'm going to stick to burning this thing to the ground because I have no grass types because I love fire types.

heh looks like this flower garden is going to be a real hand full for a lot of players but not for me ill just bump it right up to stage 5 with a water type then ill burn the field to a crisp with my prize Blazekin

How will this affect the set up of a rainbow field?
I ask because you say "sunny day, rain dance, drizzle, and drought raise this field by one stage upon activation"

What if I sunny day then rain dance? Will it change the whole field to a rainbow field?

• 2 weeks later...

Imma make sure this field doesn't get past stage 1, it's gonna be my life goal in reborn to make sure the users of this field have a bad day.

good luck with that and meanwhile Im gonna make sure it reaches stage 5 then burn it down to ashes

good luck with that and meanwhile Im gonna make sure it reaches stage 5 then burn it down to ashes

Lol, go ahead and play with fire then. I guess if you want to see the world burn, then go ahead, but if this field gets used with Fern's team and it gets on a roll...?

I'm not playing with a defense boosted contrary abusing Leaf Storm Serperior, no thanks.

On the other hand, playing Reborn with grass fields has really changed my opinion of fire types, so I guess that's a positive.

• 3 weeks later...

Did Tropius just become good?

Chlorophyll, Harvest, Grass type, Growth, Leech Seed, Sitrus Berry, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Nature Power...

Hell, Venusaur is going to be unstoppable on this field. It's going to laugh at literally everything while it fires off Chlorophyll/ Sunny Day Solarbeams or Overgrow Giga Drains.