Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Okay so, I want to do a Mono-Dragon run.
I have a list of dragon types that i'd like to use but i'm not sure if they'd all be possible, but i'll let you know which i really need and which can be left out if unable.
Well my main pokemon, and honorary starter would be an Adamant Axew for my Physical mon
Next would be my special Mon, a Horsea, to evolve into Kingdra with a Mild or rash nature
and my third important mon would be my mixed attacker , Dratini, to evolve into a dragonite maybe a mild or rash nature too to boost the sp atk (hidden abbility too if possible, gotta love that multiscale)
These three would be my main three that i'd need above all else.
The other three i would also like if possible would be:
Trapinch (jolly or adamant)
Tyrunt (Careful or adamant)
Skrelp (modest)
The top 3 would be the main three i'd need to start with, the other three i would like to use if possible.
if anyone can make this happen i'd be hugely grateful :)

Game(dragon).rxdata

Edited by Joey-Boy85

I'd like to do an Apocalocke of Pokemon Reborn.

Essentially, you're put in a certain Scenario ((chosen by a Random Number Generator)) and you can only use Pokemon of 4 Specific Types ((Dual Types are allowed))

However, one part of it ((that I believe is optional)) is the Pokemon "Roles" ((things like the Survivor Couple, Lone Wonderer, etc.)).

I rolled an 11, so I get the Fantasy Post-Apocalypse. Could someone modify a save for me ((which I'll be able to get up once I get to my dad's place)) and edit Box 1 to where I have 5 Dragon, Fairy, Ghost, and Psychic Type Pokemon? ((Normal Types and Starters are allowed according to the Wiki. Plus, the Starter doesn't have to match the scenario's 4 typings))

JK I'm gonna do it because I ain't a quitter

Game.rxdata

Edited by MistDrop

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to start a dragon mono-type run so I'd like a dragon type starter. I'd prefer for it to be one that can't be obtained normally in the game (dratini, bagon, gible, deino) but I'm good with anything, just please no noibat (have mercy). Also can you fix the mystery egg to be an axew? I dont want to finally get a larvesta in a dragon mono-run xD. 

I'm good with any IVs or natures really just looking for something to start the game with so I dont have to fight julia with 6 noibats.

Thanks in advance

Game.rxdata

On 7/19/2017 at 0:59 AM, TY97mus said:

I want to do a mono-gen5 run since it's my first pokemon game. I know quite a lot are in this game but I just need some extra help to get pass first two gym. My starter is Snivy as chosen.

Note: Can ignore egg moves choices if you think it's too op. Decent IV

1. Mincinno, Jolly nature, Ability: skill link, Egg moves: Knock off, Aqua Tail. (If possible please let it hold shiny stone, I need the other one for petilil)

2.Tirtouga, Impish nature, Ability:Sturdy, Egg moves: Body slam

3.Bouffalant (plan on using it for every major battle), Adamant nature, Ability: sap sipper. Egg moves: Headbutt, Iron head (you think its too op)

Also is it possible to change the mystery egg we get from police event to make sure it is larvesta?

Thanks in advance. 

Game.rxdata

On 7/20/2017 at 0:30 AM, Joey-Boy85 said:

Okay so, I want to do a Mono-Dragon run.
I have a list of dragon types that i'd like to use but i'm not sure if they'd all be possible, but i'll let you know which i really need and which can be left out if unable.
Well my main pokemon, and honorary starter would be an Adamant Axew for my Physical mon
Next would be my special Mon, a Horsea, to evolve into Kingdra with a Mild or rash nature
and my third important mon would be my mixed attacker , Dratini, to evolve into a dragonite maybe a mild or rash nature too to boost the sp atk (hidden abbility too if possible, gotta love that multiscale)
These three would be my main three that i'd need above all else.
The other three i would also like if possible would be:
Trapinch (jolly or adamant)
Tyrunt (Careful or adamant)
Skrelp (modest)
The top 3 would be the main three i'd need to start with, the other three i would like to use if possible.
if anyone can make this happen i'd be hugely grateful :)

Game(dragon).rxdata

On 7/20/2017 at 3:19 PM, MistDrop said:

I'd like to do an Apocalocke of Pokemon Reborn.

Essentially, you're put in a certain Scenario ((chosen by a Random Number Generator)) and you can only use Pokemon of 4 Specific Types ((Dual Types are allowed))

However, one part of it ((that I believe is optional)) is the Pokemon "Roles" ((things like the Survivor Couple, Lone Wonderer, etc.)).

I rolled an 11, so I get the Fantasy Post-Apocalypse. Could someone modify a save for me ((which I'll be able to get up once I get to my dad's place)) and edit Box 1 to where I have 5 Dragon, Fairy, Ghost, and Psychic Type Pokemon? ((Normal Types and Starters are allowed according to the Wiki. Plus, the Starter doesn't have to match the scenario's 4 typings))

JK I'm gonna do it because I ain't a quitter

Game.rxdata

15 minutes ago, Redux said:

I'd like to start a dragon mono-type run so I'd like a dragon type starter. I'd prefer for it to be one that can't be obtained normally in the game (dratini, bagon, gible, deino) but I'm good with anything, just please no noibat (have mercy). Also can you fix the mystery egg to be an axew? I dont want to finally get a larvesta in a dragon mono-run xD. 

I'm good with any IVs or natures really just looking for something to start the game with so I dont have to fight julia with 6 noibats.

Thanks in advance

Game.rxdata

Why don't all of you use Sandbox mod to get your desired mons?

Here's a link to that:

On 31/07/2017 at 2:11 AM, Paul25 said:

Why don't all of you use Sandbox mod to get your desired mons?

Here's a link to that:

Since i posted I have done xD I didn't know sandbox mode was a thing but i did find it and have started my mono run, but thanks anyway

hey so I'm wanting to do a steel type run, I was hoping that some one could edit in a Syther, ferroseed, riolu (I know you can get one on ametrine mountain but I don't want to wait that long because by that point the game is nearly over to the current update) and a honedge? (any other steel types that I can't get would be loved as well :P) If you could make one a stater too I would love you forever.. regardless Any or all with good ivs would be very much appreciated 

Edited by EdgarHasFreed

• 2 months later...

im doing a seven virtues run

chastity - nidoqueen 
temperance - hariyama
charity - umbreon (as whisher)
patience - xatu or bronzong (xatu for dex, bronzong for trick room)

dillingence - bagon and ponita for dex (then evolve)

humility - im going to use a bunny because in a ton of places they re a simbol for humility

gratitude - (serene grace blissey)

well , its like this , right now im doing the run using some biblical names with pokes that somehow work, but when i manage to get the pokes that i want ill move to them, my problem is bagon, i love him as diligence, but right now its imposible to cach ,  so i was thinking about using ponita, that even if it isnt as good as him, it also work but...well, is not as good as bagon, because, HE MANAGES TO FLY, nobody give him a chance, but he actually did it!! (well, getting away from the subject) my petitions re easy, if you see ok to give me a bagon , then fine, and id love
(if you can , because i dont know how it works) to change the pokemon egg of growlithe for a azurril  (because is practicaly the best bunny and id love to have a water type XD)
pd: my team right now is

tithe the meowth

adam the chimchar
eve the spurr
O sin (Original sin) the ekans
eden the budew (in a little when the clean day comes ( right now a week of rains and thunders, chimchar is suffering) )
and  His Fury, the tynamo

i want to stick to the seven virtues , but seems like i choosed mid/lates pokes XD
waiting for the decision of the guild of the wise
att_ virtue, the silent misionary

Game.rxdata

7 hours ago, xernash said:

im doing a seven virtues run

chastity - nidoqueen 
temperance - hariyama
charity - umbreon (as whisher)
patience - xatu or bronzong (xatu for dex, bronzong for trick room)

dillingence - bagon and ponita for dex (then evolve)

humility - im going to use a bunny because in a ton of places they re a simbol for humility

gratitude - (serene grace blissey)

well , its like this , right now im doing the run using some biblical names with pokes that somehow work, but when i manage to get the pokes that i want ill move to them, my problem is bagon, i love him as diligence, but right now its imposible to cach ,  so i was thinking about using ponita, that even if it isnt as good as him, it also work but...well, is not as good as bagon, because, HE MANAGES TO FLY, nobody give him a chance, but he actually did it!! (well, getting away from the subject) my petitions re easy, if you see ok to give me a bagon , then fine, and id love
(if you can , because i dont know how it works) to change the pokemon egg of growlithe for a azurril  (because is practicaly the best bunny and id love to have a water type XD)
pd: my team right now is

tithe the meowth

adam the chimchar
eve the spurr
O sin (Original sin) the ekans
eden the budew (in a little when the clean day comes ( right now a week of rains and thunders, chimchar is suffering) )
and  His Fury, the tynamo

i want to stick to the seven virtues , but seems like i choosed mid/lates pokes XD
waiting for the decision of the guild of the wise
att_ virtue, the silent misionary

Game.rxdata

I added a bagon and a azurill in your save file.

Game.rxdata

Let me know if it works.Also it's best if you use the sandbox mode or the online play if you need other pokemons because I rarely see anyone reply here now.

On 31/10/2017 at 7:54 AM, Yagami said:

I added a bagon and a azurill in your save file.

Game.rxdata

Let me know if it works.Also it's best if you use the sandbox mode or the online play if you need other pokemons because I rarely see anyone reply here now.

it worked, i had a little problem with the character (was a he not a xe ) but i find a solution, realy!! thank you for the help, now i can do the perfect virtue team with no problem!!

1 minute ago, xernash said:

it worked, i had a little problem with the character (was a he not a xe ) but i find a solution, realy!! thank you for the help, now i can do the perfect virtue team with no problem!!

Oops,sorry about that.Good luck with your run.

43 minutes ago, Yagami said:

Oops,sorry about that.Good luck with your run.

np, but a question, im making a...history of sorts so, can i use you to the introduction of the new pokes?
something like, you re a experienced trainer that was on the streets of peridot in the middle of his travels, but for some reason, u cant train the pokes that you just hatch, because u get a "mision" or some sort of emergency running out, so you give them to me, (i dont want to use another person name without consent) 

13 hours ago, xernash said:

np, but a question, im making a...history of sorts so, can i use you to the introduction of the new pokes?
something like, you re a experienced trainer that was on the streets of peridot in the middle of his travels, but for some reason, u cant train the pokes that you just hatch, because u get a "mision" or some sort of emergency running out, so you give them to me, (i dont want to use another person name without consent) 

Ok,no problem.You can.

• 1 month later...

Heya, Its been a while, but I'm back for another special run, and this time, its mono Fighting

and because of the new Episode, with Gen 7 and all, I decided I want to request only the alolan ones

Also, this time, I don't need them to be super fancy

Jangmo-o

Dragonbreath

Crabrawler

Amnesia

Passimian

Quick Attack

all of them with random IVs, random Abillities, random Natures, random Genders

Thanks in advance :]

EDIT : Forgot to attach the save file, lol

Game.rxdata

Hello! I just recently signed up and i was wondering how many pokemon i can ask for when starting a monotype run.

For example, would it be OK for a mono-dragon player to ask for dratini, bagon gible and deino or is that considered unfair? I know they are pseudo legendarys but i dont think they are too good in the reborn game since they evolve late and any pokemon can destroy them in the right field. This is just a question for a possible run in the future.  

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! It's been a while and I was thinking about doing a rival locke with my friend and I need some mons

I'd like some Decent IV's though I don't need perfect. 

Spoiler

Hawlucha

Ability: Unburden

Nature: Jolly

Moves: Karate Chop, Tackle, Detect, Hone claws

Aron
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Head Smash, Iron Head, Harden, Tackle

Larvesta

Ability: Flame body 

Nature: Timid

Moves: Ember, String Shot

Swinub
Ability: Thick Fat

Moves: Icicle Crash, Ancient Power, Tackle, Odor Sleuth

Game.rxdata

On 5/12/2017 at 4:01 AM, Haliaeetus said:

Hello! I just recently signed up and i was wondering how many pokemon i can ask for when starting a monotype run.

For example, would it be OK for a mono-dragon player to ask for dratini, bagon gible and deino or is that considered unfair? I know they are pseudo legendarys but i dont think they are too good in the reborn game since they evolve late and any pokemon can destroy them in the right field. This is just a question for a possible run in the future.  

Thanks in advance!

If that's the way you want to play the game I'm personally ok with it, plus there are almost no dragon pokemon until very late game and these pokemon aren't broken until they evolve around level 60, so yeah, you can ask for that if that's what you want. Feel free to pm me your request and I'll do it whenever I can.

On 4/12/2017 at 8:19 PM, OldSoulja said:

Heya, Its been a while, but I'm back for another special run, and this time, its mono Fighting

and because of the new Episode, with Gen 7 and all, I decided I want to request only the alolan ones

Also, this time, I don't need them to be super fancy

Reveal hidden contents

Jangmo-o

Dragonbreath

Crabrawler

Amnesia

Passimian

Quick Attack

all of them with random IVs, random Abillities, random Natures, random Genders

Thanks in advance :]

EDIT : Forgot to attach the save file, lol

Game.rxdata

13 hours ago, Grizzlybrand said:

Hi! It's been a while and I was thinking about doing a rival locke with my friend and I need some mons

I'd like some Decent IV's though I don't need perfect. 

Hide contents

Hawlucha

Ability: Unburden

Moves: Karate Chop, Tackle, Detect, Hone claws

Aron
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Head Smash, Iron Head, Harden, Tackle

Larvesta

Ability: Flame body 

Nature: Timid

Moves: Ember, String Shot

Swinub
Ability: Thick Fat

Moves: Icicle Crash, Ancient Power, Tackle, Odor Sleuth

Game.rxdata

I'm kinda flooded right now, but if you pm me with your savefiles and your requests so I can organize myself better I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! As an excuse for experiencing the new gen VII content, I decided to do a Normal/Ghost run and picked Rowlet. But I need more ghosts to feel their presence early on. Can you guys give me any?  I'm not asking for anyone in particular.

Also, is it possible to change the mystery egg and the other random eggs and events? If it is, I'd like to have them changed to things I might use if they're not like that already (like being able to get the Frillish in the Obsidia egg, Gastly/Phantump/Starly in the Mystery, Stufful, etc.)

ParaNorman.rxdata

7 hours ago, PsychoticPudu said:

Hi! As an excuse for experiencing the new gen VII content, I decided to do a Normal/Ghost run and picked Rowlet. But I need more ghosts to feel their presence early on. Can you guys give me any?  I'm not asking for anyone in particular.

Also, is it possible to change the mystery egg and the other random eggs and events? If it is, I'd like to have them changed to things I might use if they're not like that already (like being able to get the Frillish in the Obsidia egg, Gastly/Phantump/Starly in the Mystery, Stufful, etc.)

ParaNorman.rxdata

Done.

So I just finished my fire mono on E17.... *cries in firetype* and I'm looking to do a new challenge. Two fighters and two ghosts. I will only use four mons but I know one of them I'll get flack for. Here's the lineup

Torchic (already in)

Marshadow (hey only four mon run... XD)

Jangmo-o (with focus blast if thats cool)

Honedge

Don't need special ivs or natures. I think those four can take down the league... I hope. Note to anyone doing a fire team.... don't. Also thanks to the kind soul who makes this playthrough possible. You da best.

Game.rxdata