Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

36 minutes ago, diegomcflyyy said:

I was wondering if anyone could edit my save to have an Electabuzz? I would love to have one but I think its not available in the game until a lot later? Thank you!! 

Game.rxdata

Please read the OP. This thread is for custom playtroughs and monotypes only, not to get any pokemon you want in your save.

If you want an Electabuzz you can ask for one in the Online Play thread.

17 minutes ago, Desaya said:

Please read the OP. This thread is for custom playtroughs and monotypes only, not to get any pokemon you want in your save.

If you want an Electabuzz you can ask for one in the Online Play thread.

Ahh okay! Sorry about that! thanks for the info on the thread :D

Edited by diegomcflyyy

2 hours ago, Cool said:

hey i dont know how to put my save here any help ?

"C:/Users/[your username]/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn/Game.rxdata" and do take note this thread is for custom playthroughs and monoruns, which means only new save files.

2 hours ago, Panic said:

I would like to do a water type mono run, the nature and IV's don't matter as long as its not too bad.

Horsea with egg move aurora beam and holding a dragon scale so i can evolve it when the time comes

Spheal
Barboach with egg move spark

Chinchou with volt absorb 

Game.rxdata

PM'd

Hi I'm kinda new i finished my first playthrough of pokemon reborn a few days ago but i wanted to start a run with my favorite pokemon.
I would appreciate a Male larvitar with good iv's and an adamant nature, a male bagon also with an adamant nature and a jolly shroomish with a jolly nature with drain punch and seed bomb.

I hope that isn't too much Thank you in advance.

Game.rxdata

Hey there hard workin' fellas. I would like to make a request that's a little bit different; 

Can anyone make a randomized EP16 file for me? I'm talking about everything from starters, event pokemon, eggs, items.. Everything! HOWEVER - Legendary battles like against Arceus should be randomized among legendary pokemon only. I would really like to play a randomized nuzlocke of this game. 

Edited by LemonJones

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2017 at 9:59 PM, Elder Schnelle said:

Hello, I am currently doing a water-type mono playthrough, and I just got the cacnea egg instead of the seel egg. I was just wondering if you would be able to change that for me. Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Done!

Hello,i would like to do steel mon-run

These are the pokemon i would like please:

Riolu(Jolly nature)+holding a soothe bell so i can evolve it at level 2+shiny if possible+Hi jump kick+blaze kick(Egg moves)

Honedge(Adamant nature)+Destiny bond(Egg move)

Scyther(Adamant nature)+holding a metal coat so i can evolve it later+Steel wing(Egg move)

Skarmory(Impish nature)+shiny if possible+Drill peck+Brave Bird(Egg moves)

Beldum(Adamant nature)

Also i would like decent/good IV's please

I know i'm asking a lot but if you can do this i would be grateful

Save file:

Game.rxdata

Edit:I would like them please to be level 5 apart from riolu which i want it to be level 1 if possible.Thank you in advance

Edited by Pozyher

4 hours ago, Pozyher said:

Hello,i would like to do steel mon-run

These are the pokemon i would like please:

Riolu(Jolly nature)+holding a soothe bell so i can evolve it at level 2+shiny if possible+Hi jump kick+blaze kick(Egg moves)

Honedge(Adamant nature)+Destiny bond(Egg move)

Scyther(Adamant nature)+holding a metal coat so i can evolve it later+Steel wing(Egg move)

Skarmory(Impish nature)+shiny if possible+Drill peck+Brave Bird(Egg moves)

Beldum(Adamant nature)

Also i would like decent/good IV's please

I know i'm asking a lot but if you can do this i would be grateful

Save file:

Game.rxdata

Edit:I would like them please to be level 5 apart from riolu which i want it to be level 1 if possible.Thank you in advance

Done and PM'd

Hello, I'm planning on doing a flying type mono-run. The Pokemon I would like injected are:

Rufflet, Hawlucha, Starly, and Gligar since I will be unable to properly breed and EV train them while in Agate Circus - Iv's don't matter for these. 

In addition, I would like 5 - 6 IV ditto for use when breeding so I won't spend a couple days soft resetting like I did for my steel mono and still never get a good ditto.

Many Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Hello once again.A few days ago i requested some mons for a steel mono run(which i just finished) and i really enjoyed the idea/challenge of mono-runs.This time i would like to request some mons for a fire-mono run please.

The mons are:

-Chimchar(Adamant nature)+fire punch+thunder punch+double kick(egg moves)+Iron fist(ability)+shiny if possible(level 5)

-Vulpix(Timid nature)+Heat wave+extrasensory(egg moves)+Drought(ability)+a fire stone so i can evolve it at level 42+shiny if possible(level 8)

-Fletchling(Naughty nature)+shiny if possible(level 8)

-Growlithe(Lonely nature)+Close Combat+Iron Tail(Egg moves)+Intimidate(ability)+a fire stone so i can evolve it at level 45+shiny if possible(level 8)

-Numel(Quiet nature)+Iron head+Yawn(Egg moves)+Shiny if possible(level 8)

As fot the sixth one i don't know if i'm allowed to have two starter mons so i have a back up:

-Charmander(Mild nature)+Dragon Pulse+Dragon Dance(egg moves)+shiny if possible(level 8)

if im allowed to have two starters then ignore the following requested mon,if not scratch charmander and add the next one please:

-Darumaka(Adamant nature)+Hammer Arm+Yawn(egg moves)+shiny if possible(level 8)

I would like them to have good IV's and as i mentioned above i would love if they were shiny as well please

Thank you very much in advance 

Save file:

Game.rxdata