Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Decided to start a fairy mono-run (though I haven't even finished my normal run haha) :P

Could I get my starter please?

Spoiler

Flabebe Lv. 5

Blue flower, shiny

Modest

5IV, x on Attack (Idk how hard it's to do these things, so random decent IVs are fine if it's difficult)

Egg move: Camouflage

Thank you :D

Game.rxdata

46 minutes ago, Candy said:

Decided to start a fairy mono-run (though I haven't even finished my normal run haha) :P

Could I get my starter please?

Reveal hidden contents

Flabebe Lv. 5

Blue flower, shiny

Modest

5IV, x on Attack (Idk how hard it's to do these things, so random decent IVs are fine if it's difficult)

Egg move: Camouflage

Thank you :D

Game.rxdata

PM'd

• Upvote 1

So I would like to do a poison mono, but i dont really like bulbasaur, well he is ok but not a pokemon I really like, so instead of bulbasaur as a starter something else, like a Skrelp

My ideal skrelp would be (not necessary)

Spoiler

Skrelp (F) LV 5

Adaptability

-Water gun

-Toxic spykes

-Acid Armor

I dont really need both egg moves but they would be nice

Also random IVs

Thank you for your time

Game.rxdata

Edited by Anti_Hero

14 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

So I would like to do a poison mono, but i dont really like bulbasaur, well he is ok but not a pokemon I really like, so instead of bulbasaur as a starter something else, like a Skrelp

My ideal skrelp would be (not necessary)

Hide contents

Skrelp (F) LV 5

Adaptability

-Water gun

-Toxic spykes

-Acid Armor

I dont really need both egg moves but they would be nice

Also random IVs

Thank you for your time

Done

Edited by walpurgis

Irrelevant, but been scrolling through this topic while waiting for my flight... Some requests are truly outrageous, props to the people that grant requests for their patience! 

This is kind of a weird request so not sure if anyone will actually complete it, and I feel kinda bad about asking, especially with the post right above mine.

Could someone please use the 'fill storage boxes' and 'fill bag' commands with the debug menu on this save and then add a 6IV ditto if the fill box pokemon have random/low IV's?

Basically I want to use this as a way to generate a pool of strong eggs to use for egglockeing on other saves and whatnot, and I figured this would be the easiest way, especially as multiple attempts are likely along with slight rule variations. I wouldn't use any of this for online play if people are worried/mad about that, and whoever completes it could PM me the save if they're worried about it being 'out in the open'

Massive thanks you if anyone decides to complete this request for me!

Game.rxdata

Hi guys! long time lurker here, been playing Reborn since episode 10 and have a save at the end of episode 16 right now. ^^

I have always wanted to do a flying mono run as has always been my preferred type however the 'Mons you can get at the start are a bit.. lackluster and then I noticed this thread.

So what I am asking for is the following 'Mons:

Spoiler

Natu (F)  
Ability: Magic Bounce  
Level: 5  
- Haze  
- Peck  
- Quick Attack  

Emolga (M)  
Ability: Motor Drive  
- Air Slash  
- Quick Attack  
- Nuzzle  

Gligar (M)  
Ability: Hyper Cutter  
- Wing Attack  
- Defog  
- Quick Attack  

Starly (F)
Ability: Keen Eye  
- Wing Attack  
- Pursuit  
- Tackle  
- Growl  

Aerodactyl (M)
Ability: Pressure  
Shiny: Yes  
- Ice Fang  
- Wing Attack  
- Roar  

Togepi  (F)
Ability: Serene Grace  
- Covet  
- Headbutt  
- Helping Hand  
- Metronome  

All with Random IV's and Natures please. :)

I think all of these 'Mons are obtainable right now however I know at least 2 of them are not obtainable until very late in the game (Togepi + Aerodactyl.)

Thank you in advance anyone who looks at this. <3

Game.rxdata

Edit #1: Forgot to mention IV's/Natures ETC

Edited by Rar
Forgot stuff.
  • Upvote 1

requesting two pokemon for a dual type fairy dark type run

deino and a blue flower floette

preferred to have good ivs but the natures and abilities don't matter to me.

i feel bad for asking this what with some of the absolutely wild requests but if you have time making my froakie shiny would mean a lot :3

Game.rxdata

Edited by futuron

I would like to request some mons for my fairy monorun.

Evee 

Togepi

Azurill with nice Evs/Nature (preferably speed, attack and sp.attack since his stats are not that good for late game and i intend to use him/her until the end)

Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Wisper
Getting moves out.

On 7/5/2017 at 11:50 PM, Wisper said:

I would like to request some mons for my fairy monorun.

Evee 

Togepi

Azurill with nice Evs/Nature (preferably speed, attack and sp.attack since his stats are not that good for late game and i intend to use him/her until the end)

Thanks!

Game.rxdata

On 9/5/2017 at 7:15 PM, S.paul said:

I would like to start a fight monorun...

Please add my starter...

Any fight type mon would work with good ivs,ability and nature...

Thanks in advance :)

Game.rxdata

done!

I'd like to request a Larvitar for my mono rock/ground run I'm about to do. Preferably a good nature/IVs but I can make do with whatever. Bad IVs have never stopped me before, and a good nature is just a heart scale away :)

If Larvitar isn't possible, since technically it isn't available in the game yet, Aerodactyl is also acceptable (but I really do want Larvitar ;))

Also shininess doesn't matter, it's just a nice perk

Thanks to whoever picks up this request!

Game.rxdata

Hey, even tough i havent finished my fairy run, inspired by all the posts about monoruns here, i decided that i would start a new run with my most unfamiliar type,wich is dark, and post here in the forum. I would be really gratefull if someone could implement these mons for me:

Larvitar

Murkrow( because im having problems with the weather)

Pawniard

Any Ev/Ivs are fine. Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Wisper

On 2017-5-11 at 11:57 PM, Kolijar said:

I'd like to request a Larvitar for my mono rock/ground run I'm about to do. Preferably a good nature/IVs but I can make do with whatever. Bad IVs have never stopped me before, and a good nature is just a heart scale away :)

If Larvitar isn't possible, since technically it isn't available in the game yet, Aerodactyl is also acceptable (but I really do want Larvitar ;))

Also shininess doesn't matter, it's just a nice perk

Thanks to whoever picks up this request!

Game.rxdata

14 hours ago, Wisper said:

Hey, even tough i havent finished my fairy run, inspired by all the posts about monoruns here, i decided that i would start a new run with my most unfamiliar type,wich is dark, and post here in the forum. I would be really gratefull if someone could implement these mons for me:

Larvitar

Murkrow( because im having problems with the weather)

Pawniard

Any Ev/Ivs are fine. Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

done and done

Hi guys, lurker here and never posted before but i would like to do a mono bug run if possible?

Would need a venipede, Pineco, Surskit, Scyther, Nincada and yanma. I will need all the help i can get though tbh so the better the natures, IV's and EV's i would love you all.

Egg moves would be a bonus too, so if;

surskit could have aqua jet, bug bite and hydropump

Nincada to have silver wind

Pineco to have toxic spikes

Again please and thank you :D

Game (1).rxdata

57 minutes ago, Cheeseofevil said:

Hi guys, lurker here and never posted before but i would like to do a mono bug run if possible?

Would need a venipede, Pineco, Surskit, Scyther, Nincada and yanma. I will need all the help i can get though tbh so the better the natures, IV's and EV's i would love you all.

Egg moves would be a bonus too, so if;

surskit could have aqua jet, bug bite and hydropump

Nincada to have silver wind

Pineco to have toxic spikes

Again please and thank you :D

Game (1).rxdata

Bugs are really abundant in the game... And in all honesty, I think you can easily get by with only the ones that are available. I would consider reasonable if you wanted Scyther as a starter, but almost all others you can get in game, and even before Julia! (Surkit and Pineco). Yanma is after Kiki at Azurine Island and Nincada at Byxbysion, just before Aya, just like Venipede. Egg moves are easy too. Pineco gets Toxic Spikes at Move Rel;earner. Nincada Silver Wind by breeding with Butterfree/Beautifly/Venomoth, who are easy to get. Surskit gets Aqua Jet at Lv.30, Bug Bite by breeding with Caterpie and Hydro Pump by breeding with Squirtle, which is also easily acquired as a starter.

Don't wanna be rude, just trying to be helpful, since, people actually invest time in fulfilling these requests, and it isn't correct to bother them even when we can get something ourselves, just to save us from a bit of effort.

On 5/1/2017 at 5:45 PM, futuron said:

requesting two pokemon for a dual type fairy dark type run

deino and a blue flower floette

preferred to have good ivs but the natures and abilities don't matter to me.

i feel bad for asking this what with some of the absolutely wild requests but if you have time making my froakie shiny would mean a lot :3

Game.rxdata

done and pmed!

Alright it's been four days since I posted here last, which is to say the least, a relatively short amount of time to finish a monotype run. Sorry not sorry I have no life :(

But actually my life starts at the end of the week with summer semester and I've got nothing to do until then, and playing Pokemon reborn is the most fun way to pass the time until then.

I don't want to be sound too pushy or greedy so I'll just get right to the point-

I would like to undertake a dark/ghost themed duolocke starting with these pokemon- (I'm asking for two because I'd prefer not to use Greninja as the only dark type starter pokemon as Greninja is rather powerful, and I've used him in 2 runs already)

The ever so popular Deino, and the lesser known Duskull

Again, IVs/shininess dont particularly matter, but a shiny Deino does look pretty :P (and above average IVs look even better)

Thank you whoever takes this request, I really appreciate it :)

Game.rxdata

27 minutes ago, Kolijar said:

Alright it's been four days since I posted here last, which is to say the least, a relatively short amount of time to finish a monotype run. Sorry not sorry I have no life :(

But actually my life starts at the end of the week with summer semester and I've got nothing to do until then, and playing Pokemon reborn is the most fun way to pass the time until then.

I don't want to be sound too pushy or greedy so I'll just get right to the point-

I would like to undertake a dark/ghost themed duolocke starting with these pokemon- (I'm asking for two because I'd prefer not to use Greninja as the only dark type starter pokemon as Greninja is rather powerful, and I've used him in 2 runs already)

The ever so popular Deino, and the lesser known Duskull

Again, IVs/shininess dont particularly matter, but a shiny Deino does look pretty :P (and above average IVs look even better)

Thank you whoever takes this request, I really appreciate it :)

Game.rxdata

pmed

I'm trying to do an almost-mono-Dragon run, with as few edited/hacked/etc Pokemon as possible. (Obviously there would be some fairly significant problems with a true mono-Dragon run in Reborn, so I'm allowing myself some pokemon from the Dragon egg group, anything that becomes Dragon type when mega evolved, and some pokemon that have been used by Dragon-type gym leaders and Elite 4 in the main series games - namely, I can use the Aerodactyl, Charizard, Ampharos, Rhydon, Nidoking, Sceptile, Heliolisk, and Milotic lines along with anything Dragon-type). Anyways, because of those constraints, I'm not asking for any starters to be edited in. However, I would like to change what I got from the mystery egg at the Jasper police station. I'd appreciate if someone could replace the Elekid egg in my team with an Axew egg or a level 1 Axew, whichever is easiest. IVs and nature don't matter.

Game.rxdata

Edited by MobiusFlip

7 minutes ago, MobiusFlip said:

I'm trying to do an almost-mono-Dragon run, with as few edited/hacked/etc Pokemon as possible. (Obviously there would be some fairly significant problems with a true mono-Dragon run in Reborn, so I'm allowing myself some pokemon from the Dragon egg group, anything that becomes Dragon type when mega evolved, and some pokemon that have been used by Dragon-type gym leaders and Elite 4 in the main series games - namely, I can use the Aerodactyl, Charizard, Ampharos, Rhydon, Nidoking, Sceptile, Heliolisk, and Milotic lines along with anything Dragon-type). Anyways, because of those constraints, I'm not asking for any starters to be edited in. However, I would like to change what I got from the mystery egg at the Jasper police station. I'd appreciate if someone could replace the Elekid egg in my team with an Axew egg or a level 1 Axew, whichever is easiest. IVs and nature don't matter.

Game.rxdata

done!

Hello!  I attached a little photoshop work.  I want that team to be my in-game team eventually.  Steel types are my favorite, and I think this would provide an awesome playthrough.  

Now, I'm kinda new to reborn, so I'm not sure where I can get all these pokemon.  However, I'd like to get this team as early as I can.  I've heard scyther is hard to get, and its my favorite pokemon.  Any help would be appreciated.  Note that idc about nature (although putting them all adamant might save me the hastle) , ev's, or ability since I can eventually change all those.  I do wish that the IVs are above average atleast.  Thanks for the help! 7sfCMjT.jpg

Game.rxdata

Edited by ShinjiTheRealG

On 5/18/2017 at 0:12 PM, ShinjiTheRealG said:

Hello!  I attached a little photoshop work.  I want that team to be my in-game team eventually.  Steel types are my favorite, and I think this would provide an awesome playthrough.  

Now, I'm kinda new to reborn, so I'm not sure where I can get all these pokemon.  However, I'd like to get this team as early as I can.  I've heard scyther is hard to get, and its my favorite pokemon.  Any help would be appreciated.  Note that idc about nature (although putting them all adamant might save me the hastle) , ev's, or ability since I can eventually change all those.  I do wish that the IVs are above average atleast.  Thanks for the help! 7sfCMjT.jpg

Game.rxdata

mmkay, since all of these pokemon are definitely available at some point in the game (with the exception of scyther), I only added scyther to your file. the rest you'll have to find :P (this thread'll be a huge help http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16407-pokémon-location-guide-v3-episode-16/)

Game Monorun Starter.rxdata

Would anyone mind edditing this save file for a Fairy Monotype run?

I would like to request a timid femal shiny ralts, a modest eevee holding a sooth bell(for Sylveon), A Togepi with Serene Grace, Extrasensory as egg move (Corey doesn't HAVE to be hellish, right?) and an Azurill with Huge Power?

IV's I'll leave up to the one edditing the save file, genders and shiny aswell (outside fo ralts, cuz favorite mon and such)

Thanks in advance

hey

i don't know if i can ask this, but i'm doing a ground momo run

i'm at 7th street and i want all my pokemon to be adamant, but it takes forever,

can somebody change the natures of my pokemon to adamant (you may delete my heartscales if it count as cheating)

if not, ignore my request

thanks anyway

game.rxdata