Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Hello! Am looking to do a dark type monorun and would really like these pokemon (and decent IVs if possible)

Hasty nature HA Shiny Froakie Male (Nicknamed Azurine)

Hasty nature female Zorua (Nicknamed Lumi) w/ egg move Extrasensory

Adamant nature HA male Scraggy (Nicknamed Skittles) w/ egg move Dragon Dance

Adamant nature Defiant male Pawniard (Nicknamed Sypheron) w/ egg move Sucker Punch

I hope this isn't too much to ask for, thank you for having a thread like this!

Game.rxdata

31 minutes ago, Senntenial said:

Hello! Am looking to do a dark type monorun and would really like these pokemon (and decent IVs if possible)

Hasty nature HA Shiny Froakie Male (Nicknamed Azurine)

Hasty nature female Zorua (Nicknamed Lumi) w/ egg move Extrasensory

Adamant nature HA male Scraggy (Nicknamed Skittles) w/ egg move Dragon Dance

Adamant nature Defiant male Pawniard (Nicknamed Sypheron) w/ egg move Sucker Punch

I hope this isn't too much to ask for, thank you for having a thread like this!

Game.rxdata

Done and PM'd

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Wizarmonfan said:

Do we have to do a monorun if that isn't what we want? Attached is my game file. I would please like a shiny Onix and shiny Bulbasaur. The Onix I'd like to have pretty good IV/EV (whatever they're called) and a Jolly nature. You can do with the Bulbasaur whatever you want.

Game.rxdata

Custom Playthroughs will be accepted too. It is done and PM'd :D 

3 minutes ago, Wizarmonfan said:

Thanks so much, Lightseeker. Do I just pick them up from the PC or are they in place of two of the starters? Forgive me if the question is silly, I've just never done a custom playthrough before.

Press 'X' then check Pokemon.

3 minutes ago, Wizarmonfan said:

Was I supposed to have picked one of the starters already? Nothing's there. I'm sorry for my cluelessness.

Check your messages and download the attachment I sent you :D 

Hi, I'm trying to do a ditto challenge where I use 6 dittos to play through reborn. I'd like 5 Imposter Dittos (any IVs/Natures because of imposter), and 1 non-imposter shiny ditto with Perfect IVs. Thank you in advance for helping me on my quest (and completing my brother's challenge :P)

Game.rxdata

Edited by StatZ

3 hours ago, Elder Schnelle said:

idk if you guys can edit pokemon themselves, but if you can, is there any way you would be able to change my beautifly's nature to something not minus speed or special attack? i'm doing a mono-bug run, and I hope the extra speed can help vs the upcoming cal battle.

Game.rxdata

Done and PM'd

1 hour ago, StatZ said:

Hi, I'm trying to do a ditto challenge where I use 6 dittos to play through reborn. I'd like 5 Imposter Dittos (any IVs/Natures because of imposter), and 1 non-imposter shiny ditto with Perfect IVs. Thank you in advance for helping me on my quest (and completing my brother's challenge :P)

Game.rxdata

Still working on it Done and PM'd

Edited by Lightseeker
  • Upvote 1

Hello ! 

After dealing with E16 with my composite team I wanted to challenge the game again with a team of eevelution !

IV's at random, all lvl 4

I'd like to start directly with the evoluted ones if possible (or with eevees and necessaries evolution stones) and here's the list
  Flareon, Jolteon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Umbreon, Espeon

Thanks a lot !

Game.rxdata

12 hours ago, Skeelie said:

Hello ! 

After dealing with E16 with my composite team I wanted to challenge the game again with a team of eevelution !

IV's at random, all lvl 4

I'd like to start directly with the evoluted ones if possible (or with eevees and necessaries evolution stones) and here's the list
  Flareon, Jolteon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Umbreon, Espeon

Thanks a lot !

Game.rxdata

Working on it Done and PM'd

Edited by Lightseeker
  • Upvote 1

Hello I would like to know if you guys can fill some boxes with eggs for an egglocke(like 5 or 6) and 999x rare candies in the bag(in the pc too if you could)as for specific request for the egglocke see the below(you don't need to do them):

• Good variety(if possible include pokemons that as of now are unobtainable like gastly,scyther, deino and etc)
  • Egg Moves would be nice,but its up to you if you want to add them
  • I don't think you can put held items on the eggs like the usual egglocke, but if you can just put some items at random.

I don't care for IVs and natures in this run, as of shinies, feel free to put any of them if you wish.

I hope my request is not too greedy.

Thanks

Game.rar

Edited by CoronelEmpoleon

17 hours ago, CoronelEmpoleon said:

Hello I would like to know if you guys can fill some boxes with eggs for an egglocke(like 5 or 6) and 999x rare candies in the bag(in the pc too if you could)as for specific request for the egglocke see the below(you don't need to do them):

• Good variety(if possible include pokemons that as of now are unobtainable like gastly,scyther, deino and etc)
  • Egg Moves would be nice,but its up to you if you want to add them
  • I don't think you can put held items on the eggs like the usual egglocke, but if you can just put some items at random.

I don't care for IVs and natures in this run, as of shinies, feel free to put any of them if you wish.

I hope my request is not too greedy.

Thanks

Game.rar

I'll try my best, but it might take a while

Soooooo, I was wondering if anyone could edit a save to where I have at least 5 Ice, Ghost, and Steel type Pokemon in my Box 1, as well as 4 Water Types, cause I will have a water type starter. I wanna try to do a Typelocke, using only Ice, Water, Ghost, and Steel Type Pokemon. Dual Types are allowed obviously, as are Event Pokemon that are Water, Ghost, Ice, or Steel. So anyone think that they can do that? It's for a Reborn Typelocke that I wanna try to do. Could they maybe be set to Level 5, one single egg move ((unless that's too much to ask)), and if there's a Snorunt in there, could it be Female and holding a Dawn Stone? Oh yeah, and Dual Types, like Magnemite and Lotad are okay too.

48 - Alice - 0h 4m - 0 badges.rxdata

Edited by MistDrop
Needed to upload the save

On 2017-01-23 at 6:55 PM, MistDrop said:

Soooooo, I was wondering if anyone could edit a save to where I have at least 5 Ice, Ghost, and Steel type Pokemon in my Box 1, as well as 4 Water Types, cause I will have a water type starter. I wanna try to do a Typelocke, using only Ice, Water, Ghost, and Steel Type Pokemon. Dual Types are allowed obviously, as are Event Pokemon that are Water, Ghost, Ice, or Steel. So anyone think that they can do that? It's for a Reborn Typelocke that I wanna try to do. Could they maybe be set to Level 5, one single egg move ((unless that's too much to ask)), and if there's a Snorunt in there, could it be Female and holding a Dawn Stone? Oh yeah, and Dual Types, like Magnemite and Lotad are okay too.

Will be doing this

On 1/23/2017 at 6:55 PM, MistDrop said:

PM'd

Also if anyone is still waiting for their requests please let me know and I'll try to do them as soon as possible.