Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

1 minute ago, gryson said:

hey

i don't know if i can ask this, but i'm doing a ground momo run

i'm at 7th street and i want all my pokemon to be adamant, but it takes forever,

can somebody change the natures of my pokemon to adamant (you may delete my heartscales if it count as cheating)

if not, ignore my request

thanks anyway

game.rxdata

they don't change your mons from a run, they will grant you some at the start of one

Hello to anyone who sees this, I've been wanting to do a ghost-type run and I was wondering if someone could get me a Honedge with perfect IVs and a neutral nature (serious for exampe). IVs and nature aren't a huge deal as long as I have a Honedge, but those details would be very much appreciated. 

Game.rxdata

17 hours ago, friebz said:

Hello to anyone who sees this, I've been wanting to do a ghost-type run and I was wondering if someone could get me a Honedge with perfect IVs and a neutral nature (serious for exampe). IVs and nature aren't a huge deal as long as I have a Honedge, but those details would be very much appreciated. 

Game.rxdata

Done

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DerpyDragon said:

I finished the episode 16 of reborn and got bored, so I wanted to start a MonoIce Challenge! These are the pokemons I want to request.

1. snorunt (moody) with spikes and timid nature if possible, also holding a dawn stone

2. Amaura lvl5 (refrigerator) with discharge and can it also be modest nature?

3. Lapras lvl5 (any ability) with Ancient Power and Dragon pulse, and also modest nature if possible

4. Shelder lvl5 (skill link) with rock blast and rapid spin and jolly nature also holding a water stone if possible (this is optional because i heard that there are less ice type pokemon)

Also, I want the mystery egg to be sneasel? Thank you for the trouble! 

(PS. I didn't pick a starter yet)

Game.rxdata

you must have beaten the first two battles

On 22-5-2017 at 3:22 PM, Wolfox Glace said:

Game Monorun Starter.rxdata

Would anyone mind edditing this save file for a Fairy Monotype run?

I would like to request a timid femal shiny ralts, a modest eevee holding a sooth bell(for Sylveon), A Togepi with Serene Grace, Extrasensory as egg move (Corey doesn't HAVE to be hellish, right?) and an Azurill with Huge Power?

IV's I'll leave up to the one edditing the save file, genders and shiny aswell (outside fo ralts, cuz favorite mon and such)

Thanks in advance

I'm sorry if this is not a needed self quote, but I would apriciate if someone could perhaps looks at this request

I finished the episode 16 of reborn and got bored, so I wanted to start a MonoIce Challenge! These are the pokemons I want to request.

1. snorunt (moody) with spikes and timid nature if possible, also holding a dawn stone

2. Amaura lvl5 (refrigerator) with discharge and can it also be modest nature?

3. Lapras lvl5 (any ability) with Ancient Power and Dragon pulse, and also modest nature if possible

4. Shelder lvl5 (skill link) with rock blast and rapid spin and jolly nature also holding a water stone if possible (this is optional because i heard that there are less ice type pokemon)

Also, I want the mystery egg to be sneasel? Thank you for the trouble! 

I already finished battling Cain and Victoria

Game.rxdata

Hello, i'd LOVE to do a Dragon run! But as we know dragons are kinda lacking for now... Would it be a possibility to get some in order to get me started?

I made a list of the possible ones and why:

As the "Main ones":

Would be nice to get one of the following:

Axew (Since it's base total is very similar to the starters in general, at least the final evolution)

Dratini (More base total being Dragonite, but evolving much much further into the game than a starter)

Gible (Same as Dratini)

Bagon/Deigon (Not really that necessary, but if you want to add them too, then awesome!)

As the "Bird":

A Swablu would be the best option, it's not dragon but Altaria is.

(I can get a Noibat myself very very easy in the earliest of the game).

As the "Others": (I've considering this ones to be not as powerful as the starter, either that be for the base total or the other type that makes them vulnerable in early game with some events/gyms)

Tyrunt

Horsea

Trapinch

Skrelp

Druddigon

I think that would be awesome to get me started, Of course i don't want any of them higher than .. Idk lvl 10, since i'm starting from 0, i guess the early game will be really hard for me and it'll get better towards the end (except with Ice and Fairy gyms) But i'll manage it out... If not all of them can be added, feel free to add the ones you believe to be the most... "Reasonable" to add, if you want to make them all males so i can't breed them till i get Ditto it's ok too, i don't mind!

Again, thank you so much for this, and i'll be waiting :D!

(Edit: If they come with good IVs and nature it is greatly appreciated)

521 - Dragon - 0h 7m - 0 badges.rxdata

Edited by Vhandrake

Hey guys. I'd love to do a dragon run as well so if anyone has the possibility;

Deino, Gible, Bagon, Dratini. Also if the mystery egg is modifiable then I'd obviously love to get an Axew.

If this seems too much then any or all of them would be greatly appreciated, as well as decent/neutral natures+IVs.

Thank you very much in advance!

Game.rxdata

While this may be considered advertising, I think it is well needed. An ongoing issue with this thread is week to two week delays so anyone who wants to fulfill their own requests should probably use this.

As for any remaining requests, I'll get to them Monday. Just let me know if you changed your mind or fulfilled it before then.

Hello guys! :)

I hope this is possible here, since i want to do a Pokemon Rejuvenation (!!) Ghost Monorun! Would be really awesome.

This are the Mons i would like to have:

Ghastly - Male - Modest - Perfect IV would be really nice!

A Decent Poison Attack (like Sludge e.g.) would be nice too, since it doesn't learn any with level Up.

Litwick - Male - Modest - Perfect IV would be really nice to!

Please let it hold a Dusk Stone too.

Snorunt - Female - Modest - Also perfect IV pls. If possible with Spikes!

Please with a Dawn Stone

Frillish - Male - Modest - Pls perfect IV and Confuse Ray!

Honedge - Adamant - Pls perfect IV and with Shadow Sneak

THAANK you a lot in advance! :D

Game.rxdata

3 minutes ago, FlygonBlade said:

Hello guys! :)

I hope this is possible here, since i want to do a Pokemon Rejuvenation (!!) Ghost Monorun! Would be really awesome.

This are the Mons i would like to have:

Ghastly - Male - Modest - Perfect IV would be really nice!

A Decent Poison Attack (like Sludge e.g.) would be nice too, since it doesn't learn any with level Up.

Litwick - Male - Modest - Perfect IV would be really nice to!

Snorunt - Female - Modest - Also perfect IV pls. If possible with Spikes!

Please with a Dawn Stone

Frillish - Male - Modest - Pls perfect IV and Confuse Ray!

Honedge - Adamant - Pls perfect IV and with Shadow Sneak

THAANK you a lot in advance! :D

Game.rxdata

The name of this forum states clearly that only Reborn savefiles are to be edited here.. :( However, if you go to the Pokemon Rejuvenation help forums, maybe someone will be able to grant your request :) 

1 hour ago, Jess said:

The name of this forum states clearly that only Reborn savefiles are to be edited here.. :( However, if you go to the Pokemon Rejuvenation help forums, maybe someone will be able to grant your request :) 

Well, I knew that, but hope never dies :D

With RPGXP it is possible with both typed of games. But never mind - have a nice day! :)

Hi people I would like to do a (mostly) poison run as they are my favorite types

Nidoran-F (F)  
Ability: Hustle  
Level: 5  

Nidoran-M (M)  
Ability: Hustle  

Aron (M)  
Ability: Rock Head  
Shiny: Yes  
Adamant Nature  
- Head Smash  

Skorupi (M)  
Ability: Battle Armor  
Adamant Nature  

Skrelp (F)  
Ability: Adaptability  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Haze  

Gible (M)  
Ability: Rough Skin  
Shiny: Yes  
Adamant Nature  
- Stealth Rock  

I have included shiny Aron and shiny Gible as they are my favorite pokes with an awesome shinys and the others are all really cool looking poison types.

For the moves i would like just the basic level up moves plus the 3 extra moves listed. The Stealth Rock on Gible is less important (as it is move tutor in oras not an egg move like the other 2) though but i would very much like the other 2 moves.

Thanks

~~St0mpa

P.S. I hope that, that save is correct I have just completed the first 2 battles if it is correct.

EDIT: I forgot to mention i would like the 2 Nidoran's to be any nutral nature (Serious, Docile, Hardy etc.)

Game.rxdata

Edited by St0mpa

• 2 weeks later...

While waiting for the next episode, I decided to try a rock monorun! I would love to have a larvitar as my starter.

I would be happy with any Larvitar :)

Though if I was being greedy, I would like it to have dragon dance, be adamant nature, shiny, and perfect IVs. I recently discovered that there was in fact a black tyranitar so I am in love with the shiny version in Reborn!

I know I sound really needy and greedy but I already have a number of pokemon on my main game with perfect IVs and am currently working on another and just don't feel like going for multiple at the same time.

Take your time, don't feel pressure, and thank you in advance for your time.

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods

I Finished EP16 a month ago and i got bored so i want to start a monosteel run i already picked piplup ii still haven't left the grand hall

so the mons that i want are ( any IV's and Nature for all )

A honedge holding the dusk stone

An onix holding the metal coat

A beldum

A riolu

And a mawile

i would be very happy if somebody done this for me and thank you

game.rxdata

Hi, I want to start a ghost type mono run...
Would be to much ask for 4/5 ghost types (can be any ghost type)? Ghost types are not available in variaty until the the third gym.
And if some of then needs to envolve in the future with a dusk stone, could the pokemon be holding one?

P.S.: Sorry, for my gramatical mistakes. I do not speak english.
Since now, thank you for the attemption.
Here is the save file:

Game.rxdata

On 7/3/2017 at 7:06 AM, Paul25 said:

All of you people can just use sandbox mod:

Not everyone has winzip or may be comfortable getting it. There are a ton of fake sites with the winzip download. They also might not want to dedicate the space to it especially if all they want is one mon.

Hi there, I've come across a problem them I am sure that others have experienced. I managed to trade off my mothim for trapinch while it was still holding the exp. Share. I've read alot if the awnsers to just go back to a previous save file, I'd honestly rather not do that because I finally managed to get a heracross & would much prefer not to go through all that again. Any help would be much appreciated.

6 hours ago, XxXbatdogXxX said:

Hi there, I've come across a problem them I am sure that others have experienced. I managed to trade off my mothim for trapinch while it was still holding the exp. Share. I've read alot if the awnsers to just go back to a previous save file, I'd honestly rather not do that because I finally managed to get a heracross & would much prefer not to go through all that again. Any help would be much appreciated.

I can trade you one Exp share :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I want to do a mono-gen5 run since it's my first pokemon game. I know quite a lot are in this game but I just need some extra help to get pass first two gym. My starter is Snivy as chosen.

Note: Can ignore egg moves choices if you think it's too op. Decent IV

1. Mincinno, Jolly nature, Ability: skill link, Egg moves: Knock off, Aqua Tail. (If possible please let it hold shiny stone, I need the other one for petilil)

2.Tirtouga, Impish nature, Ability:Sturdy, Egg moves: Body slam

3.Bouffalant (plan on using it for every major battle), Adamant nature, Ability: sap sipper. Egg moves: Headbutt, Iron head (you think its too op)

Also is it possible to change the mystery egg we get from police event to make sure it is larvesta?

Thanks in advance. 

Game.rxdata