Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

13 hours ago, Damage said:

So I just finished my fire mono on E17.... *cries in firetype* and I'm looking to do a new challenge. Two fighters and two ghosts. I will only use four mons but I know one of them I'll get flack for. Here's the lineup

Torchic (already in)

Marshadow (hey only four mon run... XD)

Jangmo-o (with focus blast if thats cool)

Honedge

Don't need special ivs or natures. I think those four can take down the league... I hope. Note to anyone doing a fire team.... don't. Also thanks to the kind soul who makes this playthrough possible. You da best.

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, Timber Dragon said:

Yooooo. Gonna restart my bird-themed run, this time have a different team. For this one I'd like a Rowlet and a Starly. Non-awful IVs, but nature and ability don't matter. Thaaaanks.

Game.rxdata

Done.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings everyone! While I have played my fair share of Reborn I actually never completed an entire run. With the start of a new year and the recent release of Episode 17 I would like to do a fresh start. I've tried a Monotype Run before with Dark (my favorite type :D) and it was going pretty well, but I ended up stopping after around my 5th badge because a lot was going on at the time. Anyway, this time I decided I wanted to do a Normal monotype run and so I am requesting the following Pokémon (I'll use the import feature from Pokémon Showdown to make things easier):

Starly (M)  
Ability: Keen Eye  
Level: 5  
Happiness: 70  
Jolly Nature  
- Quick Attack  
- Tackle  
- Double-Edge  
- Growl

and 

Stufful (M)  
Ability: Fluffy  
Shiny: Yes  
Happiness: 70  
Adamant Nature  
- Tackle  
- Ice Punch  
- Bide  
- Leer

And that's it! In short, I'd like them to have those egg moves (Double Edge and Ice Punch), both being male and with decent (or good ^-^) Ivs in all stats (I don't care about special attack) if possible. The Stufful being Shiny is also very important because he looks like Monokuma when it evolves and I really want that as my main (Danganronpa fanboy alert).

I also have a question since I'm new around here and still don't know how a few of these things work: Is it possible (even though it's rng related) to make it so that the events in the earlier portions of the game that give a random different pokémon to always give me the one that is Normal type (Ex. The Zigzagoon in the Bridge and the newly added Mincinno - I'm not sure - in the house in Lower Peridot Ward)? I'll attach a save file of the moment before I choose my starter (I am thinking about choosing Snivy, even if I'll just box it immediately, because it is the only non obtainable starter that I haven't picked in any other file). - Game.rxdata

Thanks in advance to whoever ends up fulfilling this request of mine!

Edit: As of now this has been dealt with!

Edited by Dartu-san

So this is an odd request, not for any monotype run or anything. Basically USUM introduced new egg moves for certain pokemon, which is nice, except what caught my eye is riolu getting Meteor Mash via breeding. Of course I tried it, except turns out USUM content is in episode 18, and not this current episode. That being said, is it possible for someone to change my starter in this save file into a Riolu with Meteor Mash? IVs don't matter to me and neither does shininess as the three riolu I bred weren't shiny and had trash IVs anyways.

Game.rxdata

15 minutes ago, Kolijar said:

So this is an odd request, not for any monotype run or anything. Basically USUM introduced new egg moves for certain pokemon, which is nice, except what caught my eye is riolu getting Meteor Mash via breeding. Of course I tried it, except turns out USUM content is in episode 18, and not this current episode. That being said, is it possible for someone to change my starter in this save file into a Riolu with Meteor Mash? IVs don't matter to me and neither does shininess as the three riolu I bred weren't shiny and had trash IVs anyways.

Game.rxdata

Here you go ~

Game.rxdata

Hey there ive been planning on doing a 5 run meaning i will use 5 pokemon at a time and i will never have more then 5 pokemon in my party from gen 5. since this is an incredibly hard challenge i would like to request some strong pokemon if thats allowed the pokemon i'd like are a deino and a larvesta. i would like if deino had earth power and dark pulse . i'd also prefer if they had high evs but i'll leave that up to you. Thank you in advance ! 

to sum up :

Deino (M)  
Shiny: Yes    
modest Nature  
- Tackle
- Earth power  
- Dark pulse
- Dragon Rage (can be replaced cause maybe to op)

evs pref max but leaving it up to you

Larvesta (F)

level: 5

shiny: no

modest nature

evs pref max but leaving it up to you

Game.rxdata

Hey i wanna do a mono run for dragon or a ground run depending on if its posssible to get poipole or not.

If it is possible to get poipole i'd like 

Poipole Male

pref high but you can random it

moves

-dragon pulse (i won't be using it till the ice gym probably so it seems kinda fair)

jangmo-o male

nature adamant

ev same as above

gible female

nature jolly

ev same as above

moves

-earthquake (if allowed)

If poipole is not available my ground run would be :

Gible female

nature jolly

ev high but you can random if you want

moves 

-earthquake (if allowed)

Sandygast all random

larvitar 

nature adamant

moves

-stealth rock

-dragon dance (these moves only if allowed)

And thats it if this is to much or agains the rules please feel free to 'nerf' my team yourself thank you for your time.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I am attempting a space-themed run. I would love a shiny Lunatone as my starter (shiny because I think it has more night-like feel), a Minior and Magnemite (Magnezone is UFO-like)
I generally do not care about EV/IV but it would be nice if it weren´t too low.  The abilities and moveset doesn´t matter either as I care more aobut the theme and I can adapt gameplay on the run. Thanks in advance

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

hi this is my first time doing  a monorun and this request, I am doing a ice mono run but since they only appear later in the game I would like 4 pokes,if it's possible of course.

A-Vulpix

shiny

Timid nature

Female

holding ice stone (ice stone is only possible too late in the game)

Snow Warning

Snorunt

Female

Timid nature

Ice body

Sneasel

Male

jolly nature

pickpocket

with ice punch( doesn't learn anything good leveling up)

Lapras

shiny

female

Modest nature

With freeze-dry( egg move)

thank you in advance

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the bridge (were the lands at normal is) but it was a panpour. It's been a while since I played so I didnt mind at the time too much. But I'm never going to use it. So can I request a pansear or (2nd) A pansage

Or if its possible a lvl 10 (curent level of the pokemon) shiny ralts

• 4 weeks later...

Recently restarted a mono-Dragon-ish run I'd been doing before E17 (mono Dragon, but certain pokemon in the Dragon egg group or that have been used by Dragon-type gym leaders and champions in main series games are allowed too). Just got the Mystery Egg from the police station, and I'd appreciate if someone could change it to an Axew egg since I didn't manage to get that.

Game.rxdata

One thing i always wanted to do, was to play through a pokemon game with my all time favorite pokemon as my starter and legitimate ace of my team.

The Problem is that, that Pokemon would be Manaphy. Yeah i know it's a legendary but Manaphy became my favorite the instant i saw it. My favorite parts about Manaphy are it's role in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and the fact that you actually had to hatch it(a legendary Pokemon) from an egg in D/P/P.

So if it's possible, can someone replace the froakie in my save file with a manaphy with decent IVs ? Please no perfect IVs then i would feel bad.

The Nature doesn't matter.

Game.rxdata

3 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

One thing i always wanted to do, was to play through a pokemon game with my all time favorite pokemon as my starter and legitimate ace of my team.

The Problem is that, that Pokemon would be Manaphy. Yeah i know it's a legendary but Manaphy became my favorite the instant i saw it. My favorite parts about Manaphy are it's role in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and the fact that you actually had to hatch it(a legendary Pokemon) from an egg in D/P/P.

So if it's possible, can someone replace the froakie in my save file with a manaphy with decent IVs ? Please no perfect IVs then i would feel bad.

The Nature doesn't matter.

Game.rxdata

Let me know if i did it correctly 

Game.rxdata

I was wondering if i could get these three for a new playthrough.

If necessary, I could do the EVs myself, but it would be great if you could do them.

Larvitar

Shininess not relevant

Adamant Nature

Gender not relevant

No Item

Guts

Moveset

Stone Edge

Iron Tail

Crunch

Earthquake

EVs:252 Atk, 252 Speed.

IVs:Good is better.

Dratini

Shininess not relevant

Adamant Nature

Gender not relevant

No Item

Marvel Scale

Moveset

Outrage

Extremespeed

Thunder

EVs:252 Atk, 252 Speed, 6 SpAtk.

IVs:Once again, good is better.

Beldum

Shininess not relevant

Jolly Nature

Genderless

Metagrossite if possible, otherwise no item.

Clear Body

Moveset

Take Down

Iron Head

EVs:184 HP, 148 Atk, 176 Speed

IVs:Good is better.

Sorry for how specific the request is, btw.

Game.rxdata

• 2 months later...

I Wanted To Start A Ghost-Run This Is My Wants !!! ( MALE Squad )

Gastly :(SHINY)(MALE)

Item : Spooky Plate

Nature :Modest ( + Sp Atk - Atk )

Ability : Levitate

Iv's :Don't Care ( Good Is Better )

Ev's :252 Sp Atk 252 Speed 6 Sp Def

Moves : Sludge Bomb           STAB

Shadow Ball             Covers Ghost - Types

Psychic                   Covers Poison - Types

Energy Ball              Covers Ground - Types

Litwick :(SHINY)(MALE)

Item : Flame Plate

Nature :Modest ( + Sp Atk - Atk )

Ability : Flame Body

Iv's : Don't Care ( Good Is Better )

Ev's :252 Sp. Atk 252 Speed 6 Hp

Moves : Flamethrower         STAB

Shadow Ball            Covers Ghost - Types

Sunny Day             Uh - Huh

Solar Beam             Yep 😀 !!!

Honedge : (SHINY)(MALE)

Item :

Nature : Adamant

Ability : No Guard

Ev's :252 Atk 128 Def 128 Sp Def

Moves : King's Shield           All the while annoying physical attackers with King's Shield, switch to blade form (helped with attack EV's)

Swords Dance       The strategy for this beastly sword is to use his shield form (helped with defensive EV's) to set up with Swords Dance

Shadow Sneak       And then start sweeping with priority Shadow Sneak If you're up against a Normal or Dark type, or ANY Pokemon for that matter that resists your Shadow Sneak

Sacred Sword        Use King's Shield to switch back to shield form, and then slaughter the enemy with Sacred Sword the following turn

( Long Explanation )

Phantump : (SHINY)(MALE)

Item : Meadow Plate

Nature :

Ability : Natural Cure

Ev's : 252 Sp. Atk 252 Atk 6 Sp. Def

Moves : EarthQuake          Covers Fire - Type

Wood Hammer     STAB

Seed Bomb           Good Power (Repeatedly Being Shot)

Phantom force      Covers Ghost - Type

Mimikyu : (SHINY)(MALE)

Item : Pixie Plate

Nature : Jolly

Ability :Disguise

Ev's : 252 Atk 148 Def 108 Sp. Def

Moves : Swords Dance      Raises Atk By Two Stages

Play Rough           Stab   

Shadow Sneak      Priority Move

Wood Hammer     Coverage

Drifloon : (SHINY)(MALE)

Item : Flying Gem

Nature : Adamant

Ability : Unburden

Ev's :252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 hp

Moves : Acrobatics           Activates Unburden
             Sucker-punch     Priority (Covers Ghost - Type)
             Body-slam           Can Paralyze
             Will-o-wisp          Very useful for status

Here's My Save File ( Thanks For Advance ) :Game.rxdata

• 4 weeks later...

Heeeyyy

I always wanted to do a fairy mono-run so I'm here for some requests. (Corey's gonna be a real pain).

I'll ask for specific natures and some mons before Julia. IV's don't matter as long as they are not horrible.

-Swirlix

Nature: Rash

-Spritzee

Nature: Sassy

-Azurill

Nature: Naughty

Also, I want the Stufful in my savefile changed to a Snubull with Adamant nature

Later I'll ask for the Mystery Egg to be changed into Cottonee or Togepi, I'll just decide later.

Thanks!

Game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

In preparation for E18, I would like to restart Reborn. I have long tried to do a Dragon mono, and the summer currently allows me to face Reborn with this renewed challenge.

I would very much appreciate an Axew as a starter, preferrably with a 25+ IV on ATK. 

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Game.rxdata

hello, kind soul who might make my run possible

I decided to try a dark type monorun

I picked litten as starter but i would like to start with my whole team.

For nature and iv, just no negative natures and it would be fine with some decent IV's

levels 1-5

moves and natures (except destiny bond on carvanha) are not necessary but if it easy to put in the game would be appreciated 🙂

here is what (hopefully) can beat reborn:

skorupi

battle armor

cross poison

crunch

toxic spikes

thunder fang

carvanha

speed boost

destiny bond

crunch

ice fang

surf

sandile

moxie

earthquake

foul play

shadow claw

pawniard

defiant

iron head

swords dance

brick break

night slash

inkay

contrary

superpower

psycho cut

hypnosis

foul play

here is my game file and thank you, person who does this

game.rxdata

Hi I'd like to try a mono grass run

I'd like to have :

Trecko

Shroomish

Turtwig 

If possible all shiny I don't really care about the IV's since we can change it in game.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Talrasha
No turtwig = no way to beat charlotte with only grass lmao

Hello everyone, 

I want to try a rock, specifically fossils mons run, here is my list :

- Aerodactyl

- Lileep

- Anorith

- Amaura

- Tyrunt

- Tirtouga

All level 1 and IV's at random, moves shall be the ones they start with at level 1

Thanks a lot to the one that will make me that !!

here's my save :

Game.rxdata