Mirror, Mirror, on the Field...

Will those moves terminate the field, though? I use the Mamoswine + Mist trick often enough, but will it always work? Haven't worked much with those moves before I started playing Reborn, so if the answer is obvious, apologies.

I'm quite happy about that never-miss 2x damage Mirror Shot, since it somewhat makes up for the fact that Steel isn't effective against Ice.

The field will be changed for the misty terrain for 5 turns (the duration of mist) then returns to mirror field or whatever the leader's field is. So if you can't use a field at your advantage, you can just remove it :)

And Steel is super effective against Ice. But I assume Serra has something to counter such a weakness

Will those moves terminate the field, though? I use the Mamoswine + Mist trick often enough, but will it always work? Haven't worked much with those moves before I started playing Reborn, so if the answer is obvious, apologies.

I'm quite happy about that never-miss 2x damage Mirror Shot, since it somewhat makes up for the fact that Steel isn't effective against Ice.

Steel IS effective against Ice tho....?

*gasp* Gengar is gone, but limited events Frillish, Tentacool, Staryu, Larvesta, Axew, Vullaby and Togepi is back! *gasp* Drilbur is now special event?

Soo I'm guessing make a choice between Frillish and Tentacool?

*gasp* Squirtle

*gasp* Totodile

*gasp* Murkrow

*gasp* Fennekin

Sorry for my orgaspm.

Edited by Helia

The field will be changed for the misty terrain for 5 turns (the duration of mist) then returns to mirror field or whatever the leader's field is. So if you can't use a field at your advantage, you can just remove it :)

And Steel is super effective against Ice. But I assume Serra has something to counter such a weakness

I can't describe how ridiculously confused I feel now.

At first I was triumphant because I was like "HA, Steel will wreck this shit", then I started doubting if I remembered the type advantages correctly (I doubt my memory a lot) and went to look it up, then apparently misread the type table for the opposite and got weirded out.

tl;dr regular Steel user second-guessed her knowledge and suffered an amazing moment of stupidity when checking things.

Maybe I should just have listened to my brain the first time and I could have avoided spilling all these spaghetti.

I don't even know WHY I doubted myself here ;_;

That said, good to know that the Mist field will work out. I would have been willing to sacrifice 50% of Mamoswine's HP, but not having to do so is even better.

Edited by Ama

This field looks pretty nice, time to study all these new field effects and plot carefully a new save.

About the available pokemon... AXEW? LARVESTA? IS THIS TRU? OMG I JUST GOT A BONER (lol jk)

In an additional note: LAPRAS BABY COME TO DADDY <3

Steel IS effective against Ice tho....?

*gasp* Gengar is gone, but limited events Frillish, Tentacool, Staryu, Larvesta, Axew, Vullaby and Togepi is back! *gasp* Drilbur is now special event?

Soo I'm guessing make a choice between Frillish and Tentacool?

*gasp* Squirtle

*gasp* Totodile

*gasp* Murkrow

*gasp* Fennekin

Sorry for my orgaspm.

I thought Murkrow was already in game in one of the gangs around North Obsidia/Lapis at night?

Ladies and gentlemen! If i may have a moment..eghm..the Hax Queen is back and will remain forev...till the next nerf...anyway ahh i'm happy now

P.S.

We have Weawile now cool but Gengar is gone :(

Camerupt with Battle Armor Solid Rock is the best bet to wreck Serra. Damn, no, Solid Rock isn't included in these abilities. Torterra it is, good luck with that x4 weakness

Also, No Guard Machamp can still wipe the floor with her.

Edited by Odybld

I was silently screaming while reading this field effect. This is gonna be awesome! I hope will see this field more then this one battle with Serra.

So many good pokemon. 0.0 I think we should get used to that, as only the good ones remain, and we will be getting them all at the end.

I was still half asleep when I went on Tumblr and saw the screencap for this field effect. My initial reaction was: ...I'm sorry, what?

So I went to make myself something to eat, and then stumbled over to the field effects page.

Then it became... well, I'm going to spare y'all from what it became, but it involved screaming in terror.

Everyone who wanted "Hax Queen" Serra back? I hope you're happy now.

I mean, now that I've read over it again, I love this field, and I hate this field. I love it because all the little details that suit a literal mirror field perfectly (right down to Reflect/Light Screen having an effect, because yes), but I hate it because it's going to be hell to work around. I'm still going to try, but really, good God.

Now if you'll excuse me, obtainable Pokemon page has been updated and I'll be over here nursing the pieces of my broken heart. Have fun with your Axew and Larvesta and w/e. ;A;

Everyone bring your nature power users for this one. Super effective, double damage on top of that, and can never miss? Plus it's a TM that we get at the second gym.

Other than that, haven't checked the obtainable list yet but VOLCARONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Edit: Having now had a look at the list, we have Squirtle, Totodile, Turtwig, and Fenniken all becoming in game events, while Mudkip loses its status as one.

Also, Volcarona, Mandibuzz, Hippowdon, Drillbur becoming an event? Pack your bags boys we're going to the desert.

Also also I found the fact that Axew is now obtainable (implying rock climb), but Feebas still isn't very interesting.

• Upvote 2

Hi hi Ame Ame this this is is a a cool cool field field.
Wait, mirrors don't echo... But the cool pun was still intended!
Anyway, I was kinda wondering, with the Illuminate Acc debuff and the Bright Powder, Flash, Mirror Shot, etc, all lowering Acc, I was thinking that the list of moves you listed to never miss and get damage buffs should also lower Acc (Dazzling Gleam, Luster Purge, etc), since they're all shiny like the other Acc lowering things. That was just my initial thought, but this looks to be a fun field nonetheless! You're a superstar! Or bicycle tire, whichever you prefer!

Another episode without skarmory... :( Anyways, flash cannon will rule in this new field effect, it can't miss and has increased BP, unfortunately I won't be able to fight her.

Did anybody see that axew THO?