Mirror, Mirror, on the Field...

This field is gonna be HELL, I love the idea of taking damage from breaking it (either because the superstitious belief of bad luck if you break a mirror or the fact that the pieces would cut you) but wouldn't it make more sense for it to be grounded pokemon are the ones hit by the field break damage also would be funny if moves like flash cannon had a risk of reflecting back on the user, now that would truly be insane.

• Veterans

What we were just going to dig a landfill to put all of the broken mirrors in..... GOD, what did you think I meant?

I - Thought you were gunna bury Ame......

It's really too bad some of these fields are used once or twice and never touched again. I don't want anything like this right now, but maybe in the future there can be some kind of fun house we go into that can reuse this field.

To be honest a whole battle frontier area using each of these fields sounds amazing. It's a lot to ask in know. But it just shows how great these fields are when I'm left wanting more lol

• Upvote 1

It's really too bad some of these fields are used once or twice and never touched again. I don't want anything like this right now, but maybe in the future there can be some kind of fun house we go into that can reuse this field.

To be honest a whole battle frontier area using each of these fields sounds amazing. It's a lot to ask in know. But it just shows how great these fields are when I'm left wanting more lol

Well... its an idea, but u could create the field using a pretty power fire move, like eruption or heat wave, in a sand field or even a sandstorm.. i mean, thats how mirrors are made right?

By the way, it would been great if the ghost tipes pokemon had an extra efect in this field... for all the myths and stuff :D

Edited by Giuvia

She should have at least something that takes care of Steel types. Mirror Shot might decimate her team.

Ame forgot to add that all her pokes will have perfect evasion upon entering the battle and that she'll have a PULSE with Ice/Fire typing and Speed Boost and Levitate and immune to Rock and a lv 100 (Ice) Arceus...but seriously Walrein is probably gonna come back on her team

Ame forgot to add that all her pokes will have perfect evasion upon entering the battle and that she'll have a PULSE with Ice/Fire typing and Speed Boost and Levitate and immune to Rock and a lv 100 (Ice) Arceus...but seriously Walrein is probably gonna come back on her team

Holy damn hell...

But yeah, I think Walrein should be added. That thing can be a pain to take down in some occasions.

Can't see mamoswine on serra's team as ground moves breaking the mirrors combined with its crappy special attack make no sense.

I really hope Cloyster DOES NOT return. That thing enrages me given the AI has a bad habit of outpredicting me or forcing me to sack ampharos early to paralyse it.

Avalugg I think will be on her team, if only for sturdy. Otherwise mons like barbaracle with shell smash can get an easy 6-0 depending on hax.

I suspect abomasnow will return.

Lapras > Walrein. Water absorb is the simple reason, though the potential to have lapras as a boosting sweeper is quite cruel.

Vanilluxe would be evil on the field if ame chose to give that to serra, possibly glaceon as well given it has decent bulk despute mono-ice typing.

Can't wait for e15! Also noticed something that may or may not have been pointed out already

Spoiler for e14 events and e15 obtainable pokemon:

Gastly is gone from the obtainable pokemon, so does that mean we will get something else in the wasteland instead of Gastly?

Gastly is gone from the obtainable pokemon, so does that mean we will get something else in the wasteland instead of Gastly?

And I´m still wondering what?

Unless the whole event (including the Spectre Kiki battle) is axed.