Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trying to get a mono dragon run on the second fun save file. After 2 hours of soft-reset farming, I got 3 axews: a Calm, a Modest and a Quiet nature, all with less than 10 IVs in attack. I really like this game, but not having any option to change nature is just way too cruel, considering the amount of time you need just to get this freakin jackpot.

go back to the marshlands where the shadow lab is. outside on one of the broken machines. Save before you interact with each one. (its a safety measure)

Edited by Jmanultrax1

Another 2 Axews within an hour, both Bold natures. I refuse to believe this is a freakin coincidence.. :D both having unnerve and 0 - 1 attack IV besides that is just an additional "screw you" I assume.

I'd take any at this point which is not Atk or Spe lowered, no matter the IVs, but I guess that is too much to ask.

Edit: I'm currently at 10 Axews after hours of sped-up trying, and every single one had a nature which either reduced attack or speed. Someone please tell me if it's programmed this way because this is just really boring and unfair if not.

Edit2: after 4 Ralts and an Eevee, finally the 11th Axew. Guess what: it's Calm.
So the chance of getting a nature with lowered speed and atk is 8/25. 11 tries gives me a chance of 0,00036% for this to happen. Lovely.

Aaand our quest has ended, the 12th Axew became Adamant, I almost didn't believe it. Don't even care about the 0 attack and 2 speed IVs, and the shitty ability (it can be changed anyway later).

Edited by nrataw

So, do you think this area will be reachable using:

the portals from the past (there's a path blocked by a guy looking for footprints that says it goes to sheridan village. Suspiciously close to this plateau)

post-63665-0-40369100-1466186223_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY!! A game with EV training that CAN be played on PC!! I'm so hyped! btw it shouldn't take 30 mins to get to choosing your starter...just sayin', storyline is already awesome. I just chose Oshawott after playing with the random pokemon chooser for a while. It looks real good.

Is there a certain place in the game map where we should save and be in before downloading and starting the next episode? I clicked through the end of the episode text to get to the spoiler, so I wasn't sure if it said where to be or not.

Is there a certain place in the game map where we should save and be in before downloading and starting the next episode? I clicked through the end of the episode text to get to the spoiler, so I wasn't sure if it said where to be or not.

You should save near the train with Venam, Kanon, and Melia.

In Valor Mountain there's a Xen grunt whose speech before, during, and after battle is just "Apologize." Is this supposed to be a reference to something?

Why does it have to be a reference?

Why can't he just want you to repent your sins and own up to your mistakes?

Edited by Jiggle

• 3 weeks later...

Erm should this sub-forum be visible for non-members too? I haven't checked these forums in a few months so I spent the last 30 minutes panicking after I couldn't find any sign of Rejuvenation. I was about to login and make a thread when this sub-forum reappeared much to my relief.

Erm should this sub-forum be visible for non-members too? I haven't checked these forums in a few months so I spent the last 30 minutes panicking after I couldn't find any sign of Rejuvenation. I was about to login and make a thread when this sub-forum reappeared much to my relief.

Rejuvenation sub-forum disappears for a week after each release so the community can find any game-breaking bugs for Jan to fix and make an updated and public release

So I decided to do a monoflying run of version 8. Just beat Venam! Post-battle team:

LI5WBRn.png

Vivillon is pretty good.

Not bad, i've decided to do a Dark monotype run of V8 myself, I also just beat Venam. Keta and Spirit Keta are gonna be a bitch tho, idk how ima beat him