Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

1 hour ago, valantisthanasoulis said:

in reborn was the same too after you enter agate circus you didnt have access to go back to reborn and you remember probably you will able to get gligar and sneasel and bc you didnt have access to the evolution items you wait until you go back to reborn city is the same thing sometime in future you will be able to go back and do that.this is how it works and thats why jan put the teleport to go back so you can do stuff you will not able to do normaly

The difference is that in Reborn, you get Eevee before the Point of No Return. In Rejuvenation you get it after. And, yes, the teleporter is there now, but later versions will not have it there, and yourself be stuck. The reason why this sticks out more is that it locks out two evolutions while not doing anything to the other six. It basically screws over people who want one of those two evolutions instead of one of the other six.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello. I'm playing the game in v9 and I've been really enjoying it so far. My only question is there a way to grind money? I have a prob with cash right now. The milktank that gives momoo milk is not on the forest anymore. Is there an alternative?

Edited by Maqqy

• 3 months later...

Hey all.

Good news. New computer!

I'm not sure how to find my save file on my old computer. I'm playing on a Mac. And I'm not seeing anything that says game.rxdata. I'm assuming that's what the save file should look like. Please help!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...