Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So far, it's only appeared in the past.

I don't think it's Madame X since Kanon said a woman in a mask told him they were the cause of the world's destruction in the future before trying to fight Gardevoir.

Some other possibilities I've thought of are

1) The Gardevoir is Crescent's. Crescent seems like a Psychic trainer and has talked through her Gothitelle before

2) Like Braixen, the Gardevoir has been given the ability to talk through Blakeory technology

3) The prophecy of light in the hidden library was written on a Gardevoir statue, and the prophecy of darkness is on an Absol statue. Maybe the Gardevoir and Absol on those statues depict a specific special Gardevoir and Absol, and this is that Gardevoir?

1) On the ship on the biggining you can eavesdrop and hear Crescent talking with your mother and saying that she wants to see your smile and after the mt. Valor events it becomes clear that she cares for you, while Gardevoir doesn't seem to. I'm sure that Gardevoir will reapear later on. I'm also intrested to see the players' relationship with Crescent.

2) That may be the case.

3) If it is the case then the specific Absol could be the one that you met with Melia on the Goldenwood forest. But I don't think so because Gardevoir is evil while the prophesy of light is good and Absol is known as the destruction pokemon and Gardevoir is generaly loyal and good it may be just a symbolysm.

• Global Mods

1) On the ship on the biggining you can eavesdrop and hear Crescent talking with your mother and saying that she wants to see your smile and after the mt. Valor events it becomes clear that she cares for you, while Gardevoir doesn't seem to. I'm sure that Gardevoir will reapear later on. I'm also intrested to see the players' relationship with Crescent.

2) That may be the case.

3) If it is the case then the specific Absol could be the one that you met with Melia on the Goldenwood forest. But I don't think so because Gardevoir is evil while the prophesy of light is good and Absol is known as the destruction pokemon and Gardevoir is generaly loyal and good it may be just a symbolysm.

1. I know about that (and I think it's possible Crescent is the player's real mom because of that scene), but it's possible she didn't recognize the player because it was in the past. Vitus/Indriad, Maria, and Anastasia don't recognize you in the past.

3) Yeah, I think this is the least likely possibility I mentioned. The connections are that it's a Gardevoir and that Vitus/Indriad has the prophecies in his mansion (and asks Venam's group if they know about them), implying his plans maybe involve them. But Kanon did say they were cause of the future destruction of the world, which is closer to the shadow prophecy than the light prophecy. Gardevoir actually is probably the closest character that could fit the shadow of "Raw Evil", now that I think about it.

I loved version 8, absolutely amazing redesigns and loved the new content, there's 2 things that need to be buffed in my opinion however;

- The Speed EV training room only has pokemon which yield 1 EV point in Speed, this makes speed EV training way too tedious (not sure about every other room but the Special Attack room has a lot of 2-3 yield Pokemon)

- The replacement Ghost gym leader (forgot his name) is too easily defeated, got him on my first try without knowing or teching for his lineup while playing with lower leveled Pokemon since opening up with a Moonblast changed the field. He seemed to have no way to reverse it unlike Narcissa, this pretty much crippled all of his moves aside from his Dusknoir's earthquake.

I loved version 8, absolutely amazing redesigns and loved the new content, there's 2 things that need to be buffed in my opinion however;

- The Speed EV training room only has pokemon which yield 1 EV point in Speed, this makes speed EV training way too tedious (not sure about every other room but the Special Attack room has a lot of 2-3 yield Pokemon)

Check out the EV training guide, it helps with stuff like this. For Ex: Instead of using that room for Ev training, If you go to route 3(the route right after Sheridan Village), surf in the water and you'll get Basculin which give out 2 Spe Ev points, and they are the only encounter there.

• Global Mods

I really like his design/outfit, but I don't like his creepy "I'm here watching Melia" thing at the cafe.

I think it's possible he'll become a villain in the future based on what he's hiding in his house and his association with Madame X. Maybe even the shadow of obsession.

• 1 month later...
Guest MegaMagikarp

So, I am trying something new and getting my ass kicked hard. I decided that since I have a lot of trouble getting a good challenge from Pokemon that I will play Rejuvination with a super handicapped team. My lineup includes: Mightyena, Ledian, Delibird, Macargo, Sunflora, Farfetch'd, Electrode and Qwilfish. Seems easy enough, right? Yeah... So, after route 2 I moved the game from normal to intense and still am going strong. My team currently is electrode (killin' it), Mightyena (just a placeholder till I can breed him with freaking play rough and hopefully something else to round him out), sunkern (which has growth, synthesis, grass whistle and giga drain; does surprisingly well although I cannot get a dammed sun stone to save my life), Qwilfish (of which I would have loved to IV and EV breed, but I will take what I can get) and Ledian, who is my biggest point of frustration. I must have chain bred 90 generations and it seems like the IV's are getting worse as I go. I need it to have pysbeam to give me some extra coverage, but I just cannot breed one without pathetic IV's. Anyway, I am at guardian Kingdra now and have no idea how to get past him with this lineup unless I can get some miracle cause this is just getting my ass handed to me. I even took down the Mewtwo and the Gyrados before! Any suggestions are welcome.

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah that was in version 7 and before that. In version 8 you are suppose to be able to have Augustus take you to the secret shore after you talk to melia but after that Augustus doesn't take me to the secret shore. Any other was anybody knows to get Augustus to work properly?

• 2 months later...

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but isn't qwilfish too op for the early game? Xd i beat the 1st gym on intense mode with just a lvl16 intimidation bad iv (good def plus nature) not well ev trained (just random ev most of them hp and spd cuz i train it on the ev trainig place till lvl8) qwilfish with minimize spike poison sting and rollout plus call that rise acurcy (learn it after beat te 3rd pkm beat the others with tackle xd) after that on the next event

The recreation of the forest event

i beat all the trainers with the qwilfish just give them two oran berrys for the last trainer 

don't know if is too op or i was just lucky xd (or unlucky was kind of bored but fun at the same time, first time using qwilfish)

I'd be able to enjoy this game a lot more if there was better balance.

It's not normal for that one battle girl on Route 3 using a Cinccino with Skill Link, 5 levels under my pokemons to wipe the floor with my team, especially on Casual difficulty.

I lowered it down from Normal to Casual because of the second gym where his Hawlucha just destroyed me, even my pokemons that resisted his attacks were losing 50% of their HP from not very effective moves. Then on casual mode he had only three pokemon and was absurdly easy.

And I won't even start discussing how bothersome the fact that non-traded pokemons stop obeying you the moment they reach one level beyond your current level limit. Usually it's the farther you are from your limit the more likely it is to disobey, whereas Rejuvenation completely disregards this mechanic and Pokemons don't do anything the second they go past the level limit.

I shouldn't be banging my head against the wall from how hard the game is on Casual when I lowered it from Normal to Casual in the first place because of the difficulty. I mean, sure, my team isn't exactly made of really good pokemons, I have Charmeleon, and underleveled Pancham, Noibat, Stunky and Graveler, but it shouldn't be *this* hard.

Anyways, beside the above rant, I'm liking the game, but as I said I wish what was supposed to be a fun time didn't become such an ordeal.

Edited by Kolbeinn

• 4 weeks later...
  • Global Mods
1 hour ago, DeathBoo said:

There is a Huge Garufa Gate in Amethyst Cave. Is there a way to open it?

Also, i stole the honey, im a bad person... is that quest completable?

The honey quest isn't finishable yet to my knowledge. You can open the gate, but it's a time-locked sidequest. I believe it's available until you get on the train at West Gearen. You need to find April (who changes her name to Krystal on the train) in Amethyst Cave and follow instructions from there. 

• Global Mods
On 8/6/2016 at 10:09 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

So far, it's only appeared in the past.

I don't think it's Madame X since Kanon said a woman in a mask told him they were the cause of the world's destruction in the future before trying to fight Gardevoir.

Some other possibilities I've thought of are

1) The Gardevoir is Crescent's. Crescent seems like a Psychic trainer and has talked through her Gothitelle before

2) Like Braixen, the Gardevoir has been given the ability to talk through Blakeory technology

3) The prophecy of light in the hidden library was written on a Gardevoir statue, and the prophecy of darkness is on an Absol statue. Maybe the Gardevoir and Absol on those statues depict a specific special Gardevoir and Absol, and this is that Gardevoir?

Yea I was wondering about the colour scheme thing too.

Agree with it not being Madame X, and I don't think it would even be on the same side as Madame X, because wasn't it Madame X who reverted things when the bomb went off the first time? this would suggest that they were opposed to each other.

I'm really looking forward to more info on the church of Theolia stuff in general, as I see them becoming a major faction. want more info on gardevoir, Anju/Angie, the intro of the game, and a possible connection between Indriad/Jenner and Marianette/Melia

I've noticed that Shadow Pokemon always have a peculiar set of IV's. they're always the same six numbers. all 10's, all 20's or the latest I've acquired, a Vivillon with all 30 IV's. Is this deliberate?

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

Somebody plz help with odd key quest

do all the help requests in kristiline , the go to narcissa's  gym, go to the final room and talk to the statue on the left. leave through that room's door and go to the room on the immediate right. Walk infront of the first bookshelves on the right, go against the far wall, and walk down. you should walk through the wall into a hidden path, which leads to a doorway, in which droops you into a room with the key, and you can exit the room, which take you to narcissa's house. Also, if this is the first time talking to the statue, a mew should appear, following it will lead you through what i just said.

imageedit_2_9392272464.png

Edited by MOLVEGQ