Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

Has anyone realized that as the game progresses:

1. you are required to travel to time and space through a hidden crystal in gearen sewer just to be able to take your hat off, at least if you are the boy in green

2. you go to prison, your absent mother is murdered (HURRAY! im an orphan), and then later a woman *Tesla* feels sorry for you, gives you dessert, bike voucher, a room in her villa, and a mf'ing YACHT, not to mention you have a cruise ship at your disposal

3. you slip down a cliff into lava, and the only sympathy you get is like, from telsa, everyone else is like "OMG you're alive" once they see you. They dont mourn you as you die. in fact, as you slip, Melia and Venam, including gearna(or whatever his name is) and Zeta walk away

4. Krystal can stop a speeding train, but cannot fix a bridge or train tracks

5. Karrina is called Little Duck by Karen

6. Karen says you can be second mom, and she's also completely insane

Edited by MOLVEGQ

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/5/2016 at 6:09 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

So far, it's only appeared in the past.

I don't think it's Madame X since Kanon said a woman in a mask told him they were the cause of the world's destruction in the future before trying to fight Gardevoir.

Some other possibilities I've thought of are

1) The Gardevoir is Crescent's. Crescent seems like a Psychic trainer and has talked through her Gothitelle before

2) Like Braixen, the Gardevoir has been given the ability to talk through Blakeory technology

3) The prophecy of light in the hidden library was written on a Gardevoir statue, and the prophecy of darkness is on an Absol statue. Maybe the Gardevoir and Absol on those statues depict a specific special Gardevoir and Absol, and this is that Gardevoir?

What if the absol that appears behind golden ruin is the same absol

Just now, MOLVEGQ said:

Has anyone realized that as the game progresses:

1. you are required to travel to time and space through a hidden crystal in gearen sewer just to be able to take your hat off, at least if you are the boy in green

2. you go to prison, your absent mother is murdered (HURRAY! im an orphan), and then later a woman *Tesla* feels sorry for you, gives you dessert, bike voucher, a room in her villa, and a mf'ing YACHT, not to mention you have a cruise ship at your disposal

3. you slip down a cliff into lava, and the only sympathy you get is like, from telsa, everyone else is like "OMG you're alive" once they see you. They dont mourn you as you die. in fact, as you slip, Melia and Venam, including gearna(or whatever his name is) and Zeta walk away

4. Krystal can stop a speeding train, but cannot fix a bridge or train tracks

5. Karrina is called Little Duck by Karen

6. Karen says you can be second mom, and she's also completely insane

Be careful, as that's a double post, and you don't want a warning. But uh, is there supposed to be any correlation in the comment?

• 1 month later...

I am currently playing V8.1 and I have finished the encounter with Dimensional Garbador. I suppose Erik's gym, a train to grand dream city and probably a gym/boss battle is left before V8.1 story ends. I also have to complete sidequests in Kristilline town, West Gearen, and Amethyst Cave. I saw on the forums that V9 is on it's way.

Do I have to finish V8.1 before V9 or will my existing save be compatible?

I have no intention in a new playthrough, I have spent a lot of time doing sidequests and it was very tedious grinding against Audino trainers, especially before Angie, Amber gym battles.

Also is Aelita all right(alive)? IIRC she was in some sort of coma. 

What's the deal with soul stone? How does it work? Is Anathea alive? Do all dead people live and travel through time or something?

Also are Melia/Maria/Marienette related?

1 hour ago, PESH1 said:

I am currently playing V8.1 and I have finished the encounter with Dimensional Garbador. I suppose Erik's gym, a train to grand dream city and probably a gym/boss battle is left before V8.1 story ends. I also have to complete sidequests in Kristilline town, West Gearen, and Amethyst Cave. I saw on the forums that V9 is on it's way.

Do I have to finish V8.1 before V9 or will my existing save be compatible?

I have no intention in a new playthrough, I have spent a lot of time doing sidequests and it was very tedious grinding against Audino trainers, especially before Angie, Amber gym battles.

Also is Aelita all right(alive)? IIRC she was in some sort of coma. 

What's the deal with soul stone? How does it work? Is Anathea alive? Do all dead people live and travel through time or something?

Also are Melia/Maria/Marienette related?

Your existing save file will be available to play on the latest version so there's no need to worry. As for the other questions, play through the game and you'll find the answers :) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2017 at 9:50 PM, maguslucis said:

in version 9 where can i find the kingdra wing? it not where the elder in sheridan was or am i blind?

The kingdra wing is in route 3.You have to walk down the river.aw.PNG.89e48d820f242e974d34746533879b40.PNG.5c6f8f8dbc3ea966c1346d7af43a9893.PNG

22 minutes ago, susahamat said:

which one is better between give the ancient book for the quest guy or keep it, in sheridan help center quest

If you keep the ancient book,you can have Gothita in the chrysalis mansion by reading the encryption in a statue.If you give the ancient book to the quest guy,you get a blue moon ice cream.

what are those ice cream for?

10 hours ago, Yagami said:

If you keep the ancient book,you can have Gothita in the chrysalis mansion by reading the encryption in a statue.If you give the ancient book to the quest guy,you get a blue moon ice cream.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I didn't want to create a whole thread for this quick question:

What is the track titled "Feeling - Sadness.mp3" in the JukeBox on the CyberNav?

The track is one that has continuously gotten stuck in my head for the longest time, and I instantly recognized it!! But I don't know where it's from and it's been nagging me for YEARS!

Is it a Pokemon track? Is it from another game? It's eating me up inside! Please help!

16 minutes ago, Jax said:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I didn't want to create a whole thread for this quick question:

What is the track titled "Feeling - Sadness.mp3" in the JukeBox on the CyberNav?

The track is one that has continuously gotten stuck in my head for the longest time, and I instantly recognized it!! But I don't know where it's from and it's been nagging me for YEARS!

Is it a Pokemon track? Is it from another game? It's eating me up inside! Please help!

Emotion from pokemon black 2 (the game with the best music)

Hey, I just retook the entire game because I didn't remember correctly the story.

Spoiler

I have to say that this version was awesome, some parts such as the new Narcissa gym were genius and I really loved the events in Gran Dream City. I was kinda disapointed by Blacksteeple Castle (except for the part where you play EMMA) but everything else was a pleasure to play again.

Edit : don't think anything is spoiled by the above part, but put between spoilers just in case

As I was playing, I took notes to make a list of the many characters with infos on them in order to remember them for V10.

Would it be against the rules to post it? It contains massive spoilers.

Edited by Nadrel
Spoilers

9 minutes ago, Nadrel said:

Hey, I just retook the entire game because I didn't remember correctly the story.

I have to say that this version was awesome, some parts such as the new Narcissa gym were genius and I really loved the events in Gran Dream City. I was kinda disapointed by Blacksteeple Castle (except for the part where you play EMMA) but everything else was a pleasure to play again.

As I was playing, I took notes to make a list of the many characters with infos on them in order to remember them for V10.

Would it be against the rules to post it? It contains massive spoilers.

Although the Spoiler Lock has been technically lifted, you can still use spoiler tags if you want to post them.

[SPOILER]words[/SPOILER]

So, I know some people might be annoyed with me talking this topic, but something I thought about.

Having Eevee obtained at the point where it is now, while I did argue a bit about it being too late, but whatever, that is not the point. The problem is the fact that, once later versions come out and we're locked into the GDC region for longer, it greatly screws over Leafeon and Glaceon. Why? Because the only locations Eevee can evolve into those forms are located before the PoNR. I don't know how long we will be locked out of those regions before we are "canonically" supposed to be able to return there, but this does still feel a little rough. I don't know how viable adding a second Ice/Mossy rock would be post-PoNR, but it would definitely alleviate that potential concern.

31 minutes ago, Anstane said:

So, I know some people might be annoyed with me talking this topic, but something I thought about.

Having Eevee obtained at the point where it is now, while I did argue a bit about it being too late, but whatever, that is not the point. The problem is the fact that, once later versions come out and we're locked into the GDC region for longer, it greatly screws over Leafeon and Glaceon. Why? Because the only locations Eevee can evolve into those forms are located before the PoNR. I don't know how long we will be locked out of those regions before we are "canonically" supposed to be able to return there, but this does still feel a little rough. I don't know how viable adding a second Ice/Mossy rock would be post-PoNR, but it would definitely alleviate that potential concern.

in reborn was the same too after you enter agate circus you didnt have access to go back to reborn and you remember probably you will able to get gligar and sneasel and bc you didnt have access to the evolution items you wait until you go back to reborn city is the same thing sometime in future you will be able to go back and do that.this is how it works and thats why jan put the teleport to go back so you can do stuff you will not able to do normaly

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

1 hour ago, valantisthanasoulis said:

in reborn was the same too after you enter agate circus you didnt have access to go back to reborn and you remember probably you will able to get gligar and sneasel and bc you didnt have access to the evolution items you wait until you go back to reborn city is the same thing sometime in future you will be able to go back and do that.this is how it works and thats why jan put the teleport to go back so you can do stuff you will not able to do normaly

The difference is that in Reborn, you get Eevee before the Point of No Return. In Rejuvenation you get it after. And, yes, the teleporter is there now, but later versions will not have it there, and yourself be stuck. The reason why this sticks out more is that it locks out two evolutions while not doing anything to the other six. It basically screws over people who want one of those two evolutions instead of one of the other six.