Jan

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since I want to find more to do in the game now that I've beaten the recent release, can someone point me into the direction of starting the Odd Key event?

I may be wrong here, but I believe after you beat Amber, Narcissa will move away from the statue in her arena and that will trigger the event.

Edited by Polaris

And what is the closest? i look the nearby area and i didnt found anyone

I'm unsure if there's one in

West Gearen

but if not, the most recent one is in Amber's Gym.

Edited by Polaris

Instead of making use of her shiny attracting powers or decent prize money-winning ability, why is Melia earning what probably amounts to a pittance waitressing to support a tenured professor and two deities?

Is that professor willing to give up the market value of a shiny pokemon for a chance to see his girls (and young boys with Kanon, it seems) in waitress outfits?

Umm, im trying to breed a Carvhanna that knows waterfall Via Goldeen, however despite goldeen knowing waterfall, i can't seem to have it pass on to the children, did Jan axe the ability to do so in rejuvenation, much like how Ame axed the ability to get Sludge bomb gengar when ghastly was avalibly in reborn

Damnit

i was hoping i could get a Srong water stab on Sharpedo right out the gate

Is the mudkip event still in V6 of rejuvenation, cause i didnt see the cute lil fucker after explorin the whole place

Edited by The Anti-Fern

under the water fall

In version 7, in Wisy ruins, there is no waterfall to get behind, not that i can see, is this waterfall in the portion of the wispy ruins that require rock climb or the portion under the girantina statue, (if you can post a screenshot of where that would be perfect thanks)