Jan

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some people don't even know it's there

Well, since it's been promoted to an official chatroom, maybe more people will acknowledge its existence and visit.

also jan needs to promote zumi in the chat

True

Yep, and join the party mess lol.

Make her the breloom 2.0

• Global Mods

So today I realized it's possible to go through Valor Mountain without ever seeing Melia fly there.

After getting Magma Drift from the TM shop, I went straight to the mountain, did everything there, went back to Tesla's after I was done with the mountain, and before I entered I saw Melia flying away on her Togekiss and telling Venam "If you're really my friend, you won't follow me." Then there she was, inside. I was really confused until I realized I actually skipped a scene earlier that I completely forgot I was supposed to see.

• Veterans

Is it possible to have an Achievements System in the future? :3

I... Actually don't think that there's a game which has an achievement system yet, so I think writing a script for it would be kinda complicated ...Unless, of course, I'm mistaken and there's some other game floating around with said system, but as I'm seeing it right now, the chances are very low of such a thing being implemented into the game anytime soon.

Edited by Zumi

So, I downloaded and started my Rejuvenation journey today. I must say, the game changed a LOT since I saw it LPed on Youtube.

Started with Oshawott (how can you deny that cutie omg she (mine's female!) got sad because I said no at first and it tugged at my heartstrings ;w; ), and currently in Gearen City (duh).

After replacing a useless Pokemon for Toxic Spikes strats, and some Intimidates here and there, plus a little dodge hax, I can say that I have beaten Marianette on Insane finally \o/

she should've had a level 100 Kecleon

Edited by Alicirno

I... Actually don't think that there's a game which has an achievement system yet, so I think writing a script for it would be kinda complicated ...Unless, of course, I'm mistaken and there's some other game floating around with said system, but as I'm seeing it right now, the chances are very low of such a thing being implemented into the game anytime soon.

I completely forgotten that I've posted this LOL. Anyways, already came to mind that this would be complicated coding-wise. Though It's kinda cool having rewards for like, catching your 100th shiny pokemon. :)

okie any of you guys that half work on the game, could provide me with a file with all the text thats in the game that would make this proccess alot faster yes im starting a game guide so yeah any idea of the most popular starter i may just start with axew tho because i love it as a starter :3 and a difficulty to play on during the guide thanks in advance guys ^^ im about to start so wish me luck people :)

• Veterans

Is there a rant thread? I really need to let this out.... Mystery Egg... turned out to be.... Growlithe.... Yeah.. arfarf *sigh*

Well Arcanine really isn't that bad of a pokemon to have, though! Who knows, it might be useful later on :>

But yeah, if you want a different mon out of the egg you're gonna have to restart your entire game, rip

• Veterans

you get growlithe anyway outta the help center quests xD i think maybe remove it from the egg coz thats kinda the worst one as you can already get it

life can be cruel :3c

keep growlithe in jan

• Veterans

I see every think (that's why the name lokighost)

what am i think just came outta my head ?

Don't go too off topic guys :ph34r:

But eh, it really depends I suppose? I mean if you want a team full of growlithe then that's a thing :V