Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

Stuck in sheridan village. After talking to aelita went into the house to meet sensei. It said the camera's are watching or something and I can't interact with Keta (sensei) .

1 hour ago, Pav said:

Stuck in sheridan village. After talking to aelita went into the house to meet sensei. It said the camera's are watching or something and I can't interact with Keta (sensei) .

download patch 10

9 minutes ago, msvrctpr said:

Battled the Puppet Master and reunited with Aelita, went back to the Rose Theater in Route 9 what's next? I can't go back to East or West Gearen what to do next?

If you already saw the event of the Tournament announcement in Rose Theater (after Aelita's and the white haired girls fight), you finished the story of version 9.  Now you can do the help quests in Central Building, one of which opens up a new area.  

There is a teleporter in the train station to take you back the West Gearen that appears after you beat Puppetmaster

Edited by seki108

Just did the part as emma in blacksteeple, stuck in my cell. I'm assuming I have to do something with the crack in the wall but cant get it to do anything. Help pls. I did see someone mentioned a version 9.2 might exist that fixes this on an earlier question but I cant find a link for that version.

nvm. Found the patch

issue.PNG

Edited by optimus47708

13 minutes ago, mrpir8brd said:

I beat the grass gym leader and we talked about Aelita and Saki's machine. The rails and bridge are still broken. Where do I go from here?

I suppose you have to get inside the train.

7 minutes ago, mrpir8brd said:

I failed to mention that I talked to everyone in the train and tried opening all the doors

Did you also talked to melia and venam?

1 hour ago, Paul25 said:

Did you also talked to melia and venam?

Idk where they went. They left after we talked about Saki's machine

Edit: I found out what to do! Sometimes I just can't identify those doors to new locations... thanks for the help!

Edited by mrpir8brd

1 hour ago, mrpir8brd said:

Idk where they went. They left after we talked about Saki's machine

Edit: I found out what to do! Sometimes I just can't identify those doors to new locations... thanks for the help!

You should thank yourself for figuring out that ;) 

Does anybody know what to do in the castle after you played as Emma? I'm stuck in my cell and i don't know what to do.. Please help

Edit: There is a cracked wall in the top left corner which on interaction says: "This stone is cracked and discolored..." But i cannot do anything else with it. 

Edited by Thescullie

52 minutes ago, Thescullie said:

Does anybody know what to do in the castle after you played as Emma? I'm stuck in my cell and i don't know what to do.. Please help

Edit: There is a cracked wall in the top left corner which on interaction says: "This stone is cracked and discolored..." But i cannot do anything else with it. 

Are you using the latest patch?  Occasionally, getting stuck in your cell happened in unpatched/ earlier patched versions.  The crack is for later.

5 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Are you using the latest patch?  Occasionally, getting stuck in your cell happened in unpatched/ earlier patched versions.  The crack is for later.

Yeah i'm playing version 9.1, idk if i saved in the cell though. I encountered another glitch in the castle so idk if that part of the game is more glitchy then other parts.. 

Edit: I saved :/ 

Edited by Thescullie

1 minute ago, Thescullie said:

Yeah i'm playing version 9.1, idk if i saved in the cell though. I encountered another glitch in the castle so idk if that part of the game is more glitchy then other parts.. 

Well, version 9.2 or Patch 10 is the current version.  There were a few glitches there, though I possibly only encountered one (not sure if it's a glitch or intentional).  

I would say install/ re-install patch 10 and possibly load up a backup from before you went into the cell.

Just now, seki108 said:

Well, version 9.2 or Patch 10 is the current version.  There were a few glitches there, though I possibly only encountered one (not sure if it's a glitch or intentional).  

I would say install/ re-install patch 10 and possibly load up a backup from before you went into the cell.

Could you maybe tell me how to do that? Im not that good with stuff like that haha.. 

1 minute ago, Thescullie said:

Could you maybe tell me how to do that? Im not that good with stuff like that haha.. 

First download the patch from link below.  Unzip the file, then put whatever folders come out into the main Rejuv folder in place of the ones of the same name that are already there:

Below is a link about finding your main save file, named "Game" (though search for the folder Rejuvination instead of Reborn).  Once you find your main save, there should be a few other saves above it labeld with your name, playtime, badges, ect.  Rename one of these older ones (from before saving in the cell) to "Game" so it will become your main save file.

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

20 minutes ago, seki108 said:

First download the patch from link below.  Unzip the file, then put whatever folders come out into the main Rejuv folder in place of the ones of the same name that are already there:

Below is a link about finding your main save file, named "Game" (though search for the folder Rejuvination instead of Reborn).  Once you find your main save, there should be a few other saves above it labeld with your name, playtime, badges, ect.  Rename one of these older ones (from before saving in the cell) to "Game" so it will become your main save file.

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

When i drag the files of the patch into the main file it doesn't say that i can replace them? Is that right

So i tried a lot of things but my savefile doesnt get altered... 

Edited by Thescullie

4 minutes ago, Thescullie said:

When i drag the files of the patch into the main file it doesn't say that i can replace them? Is that right

Unzipping Patch 10 should get you new Font, Graphics, and Data folders.  In your main Rejuv folder (where the game launcher is), there should already be three folders with those names.  Delete them and replace them with the ones from the Patch folder.

5 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Unzipping Patch 10 should get you new Font, Graphics, and Data folders.  In your main Rejuv folder (where the game launcher is), there should already be three folders with those names.  Delete them and replace them with the ones from the Patch folder.

IT WORKED THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 

I arrived in Sheridan City, Went up to Ketas house and he just stands there with me unable to talk to him, the girl and the old lady don't seem to say anything important.

Ok so I saw the previous posts about updating to the latest patch, and after I did so I walked back into his house and events started proceeding as they are supposed to be (I assume). I have no idea why/what was keeping me from advancing but whatever.

Edited by pyrowolf
My issue resolved itself?