I was wondering if Infernal Parade was going to be implemented as my Typholsion learned hex instead of infernal parade on evo.

EDIT: NVM it learns infernal parade at lvl 40, I imagine for balancing purposes.

Edited by HeyitsNyixie_

47 minutes ago, ManicAntics said:

I'm a little confused about the spinel town sprigatito event.

I found him but he teleported away! Where'd he end up? I really wanna use him.

It's in the forest. You need to give it a dose of the Herbal Extract from the lady in the Spinel Poke Mart before it will come with you.

Spoiler

Specifically, the Sprigatito is in the southern part of the forest, next to the derailed train.

1 hour ago, Saslen said:

It's in the forest. You need to give it a dose of the Herbal Extract from the lady in the Spinel Poke Mart before it will come with you.

Hide contents

Specifically, the Sprigatito is in the southern part of the forest, next to the derailed train.

Thank you! I found him but had no idea what to give him. He's my friend now :3

• Administrators

i'm so not an artist but for my own playthrough i've recolored flutter mane's shiny to mostly match misdreavus and mismagius and i might as well share it:
1007.png
icon1007.png
if any actual artists want to adjust the shiny icon so it matches better, by all means, i'm not too confident in it myself

• Like 4

The Dugtrionite shaved my Dugtrio bald! I used mega dugtrio on my team for the gym fight against Aya (worked really well btw) but after the battle, my alolan dugtrio had turned into a kantonian one. It's fine for me, I wasn't really planning on using it regularly anyways, but I thought I'd point it out. It was pretty funny though. I would've grabbed pictures, but I don't have a before picture so it would have really proven anything, sorry. 

On 4/23/2023 at 6:21 PM, WSGreen said:

Quick question, idk if i missed it but is there a list of changes to pokemons abilities? i noticed the gorwlithe i got has a ability it normally doesnt get

There should have been one that came with the mod, an excel spreadsheet of all the changes. I'm looking at it right now, but i dont see a change for growlithe. Are you sure it isnt just a hidden ability?

11 hours ago, J Boi said:

The Dugtrionite shaved my Dugtrio bald! I used mega dugtrio on my team for the gym fight against Aya (worked really well btw) but after the battle, my alolan dugtrio had turned into a kantonian one. It's fine for me, I wasn't really planning on using it regularly anyways, but I thought I'd point it out. It was pretty funny though. I would've grabbed pictures, but I don't have a before picture so it would have really proven anything, sorry. 

This is a known thing. Someone mentioned the same with Arcanine a while back, if I recall correctly. Fervis has mentioned that the regional variants are not intended to mega evolve.

Edit: "not just for hisuians, for all forms like marowak: there seems to be a mistake, as they are not intended to have the ability for mega evolution, only the normal forms do.

I look into that issue, but please refrain from mega evolving an alternate form of a pokemon that got a custom mega as its only for the original mon mentioned!"

Edited by Saslen

Hi, two questions about this mod:

the google doc lists the locations for some of the regional forms as "same as regular", does this include events like the Opal Bridge Zigzagoon, where one out of a selection of Pokemon will spawn? Assumind it does, will the various monotype passwords works with these as expected?

Does this mod include any of the stat and mechanical that happened in gen 8/9? Stuff like the nerf to Aegislash's stats, nerfs to certain Abilities and some Pokemon gaining a second Egg Group.

On 10/2/2022 at 4:18 AM, Fervis said:

You can edit them withint PokemonItems, jut look at other pokemon coded there and you should know what to do! Generally you allow pokemon there to either learn or not learn specific moves. (Importantly look at the form numbers, H Typhlo would be 1, H. Sneasel form 2 etc.)

The H Typlosion one was actually intended, as H Typhlo does not learn eruption in Legends Arceus. But i possibly forgot to remove eruption from Cal's one, as i wasn't sure if I ultimately change it to Hisuian or not. I'll give it another move!

Hi, just FYI, H. Typlosion, as of now does learn Eruption via move relearner.

• Documented 1

On 4/23/2023 at 7:25 PM, Ergast said:

I've just fought Fern in the Mew quest, just before entering the triskeline toybox, and he has Haxorus instead of a Baxcalibur. Is that intended?

Post Game battles are not adjusted yet! I will do so when i played through the post game once.

On 5/9/2023 at 12:48 AM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

the google doc lists the locations for some of the regional forms as "same as regular", does this include events like the Opal Bridge Zigzagoon

those should not be affected! it's only for nonevent encounters.

On 5/9/2023 at 12:48 AM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Does this mod include any of the stat and mechanical that happened in gen 8/9? Stuff like the nerf to Aegislash's stats, nerfs to certain Abilities and some Pokemon gaining a second Egg Group.

some things were added already ( like some abilities protecting against initimidate etc.) the egg group addition however i wasn't even aware of. that might be very helpful for specific new moves!

With that, a new Update is out! ~

• fixed Meltan quest for Alloycandy
  • fixed Obstruct issue
  • Zero To Hero was added!
  • Good As Gold protects against perish song
  • some other minor fixes

Additionally, sunkern switchers are implemented!

• you will find them in (almost) every Poke center (and right before certain Story battles)
  • talk to the sunkern to change upcoming battles 
  • Vanilla : All story relevant battles are kept original to the game
  • Modded: Story battles are changed to also include Gen 8 / Gen 9 mons
  • you can change anytime you find a Sunkern!
  • I will work on a doc that contains the changes of trainers

Have fun!

EDIT: Don't forget to interact with a sunkern at least once while on an existing playthrough! otherwise battles might not start!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Fervis said:

Post Game battles are not adjusted yet! I will do so when i played through the post game once.

those should not be affected! it's only for nonevent encounters.

some things were added already ( like some abilities protecting against initimidate etc.) the egg group addition however i wasn't even aware of. that might be very helpful for specific new moves!

With that, a new Update is out! ~

• fixed Meltan quest for Alloycandy
  • fixed Obstruct issue
  • Zero To Hero was added!
  • Good As Gold protects against perish song
  • some other minor fixes

Additionally, sunkern switchers are implemented!

• you will find them in (almost) every Poke center (and right before certain Story battles)
  • talk to the sunkern to change upcoming battles 
  • Vanilla : All story relevant battles are kept original to the game
  • Modded: Story battles are changed to also include Gen 8 / Gen 9 mons
  • you can change anytime you find a Sunkern!
  • I will work on a doc that contains the changes of trainers

Have fun!

Hi, I don't know if this is normal, I imagine it is not, but I am at Iolia Valley before fighting Bennett (right before the Luna gym battle), and it looks like after his dialogue the fight isn't starting and the game is frozen with saving as the only game option left. Below the screenshot.

BUG BENNETT.png

Could you change the save file location to be different from that of vanilla Reborn? Right now if you want to play vanilla Reborn you first have to move any save files from this modded version somewhere else otherwise the game will produce an error message on startup and crash. I have a lot of different save files that I tend to bounce ebtween so it would be nice not having deal with moving files back and forth.

I don't know why Eevee and ALL Eeveelutions CAN'T Learn "Celebrate"; in the actual patch the Z-Move of celebrate it's bugged and don't Work

Here the code:
[Pokemon Reborn e19.16]
Exception: NameError
PBStuff:9:in `const_get'
PBStuff:9:in `block (2 levels) in pbHashConverter'
PBStuff:8:in `each'
PBStuff:8:in `block in pbHashConverter'
PBStuff:7:in `each'
PBStuff:7:in `pbHashConverter'
PokeBattle_ZMoves:561:in `pbZStatus'
PokeBattle_ZMoves:172:in `initialize'
PokeBattle_Battle:2561:in `new'
PokeBattle_Battle:2561:in `pbUseZMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:5355:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:3892:in `block in pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:3891:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:3891:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:3530:in `block (2 levels) in pbStartBattleCore'
PBDebug:4:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:3528:in `block in pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:3513:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:3513:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:3296:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:1145:in `block (2 levels) in pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:679:in `pbSceneStandby'
PokemonField:1144:in `block in pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:1013:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:1143:in `pbWildBattle'

On 5/13/2023 at 1:48 PM, Nutshell said:

Hi, I don't know if this is normal, I imagine it is not, but I am at Iolia Valley before fighting Bennett (right before the Luna gym battle), and it looks like after his dialogue the fight isn't starting and the game is frozen with saving as the only game option left. Below the screenshot.

I forgot to mention that if you were already in a playthrough, talk to one of the sunkerns at least once and either choose Vanilla or Modded! otherwise the battles won't start!

11 hours ago, TailsDoll2537 said:

I don't know why Eevee and ALL Eeveelutions CAN'T Learn "Celebrate"; in the actual patch the Z-Move of celebrate it's bugged and don't Work

will be added!

22 hours ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Could you change the save file location to be different from that of vanilla Reborn?

i never tinkered around with the scripts for that, i myself always switched around the names of my savefiles when switching between reborn folders.

I can only suggest that, when playing vanilla, open the modded folder beforehand and choose a vanilla save file there, afterwards start the original reborn. With that you shouldn't get crashes when opening your unmodded reborn! (vice versa not needed)

On 7/4/2022 at 10:05 PM, Fervis said:

All Gen Reborn and Custom Mega mod

image.png.ae602f687a0de0df531065850e62ae0e.png

Hi Everyone!~

This is the Forum Thread from the previously named "Eeveelution mod"!

As many things happened, I took down the mod and rebuilt it (not whole, but to a large degree).

Additionally, I already added a new project into the mod! Custom Megas!

As it was built anew, there WILL be bugs! As I was working on this mod mostly solo (but now finally in a group!), changing scripts around may have led to errors occurring here and there.

So please be careful, save often, and report issues!

NOTE FOR SELF-MODDERS

If anyone want to make changes for themselves by compiling, eventing, or similar: The PBS File is only within the full mod download!

I did this cause I want to encourage to download the full mod once in a while, rather than just using patch after patch to update. With this i can already exclude certain reasons for bugs.

Sometimes issues arise due to using the patch and overwrite files, so a freshly downloaded file is the best to prevent bugs as well!

BUT, if you already did a ton of work on the mod for yourself, you can also just contact me and I send the PBS over to you separately!

Important notice for people using existing save files from the previous version

Due to the overhaul from base, items like TM's, as well as Moves will be switched around or having no value!

I oversaw this without mentioning!

Sadly, there is not way around it in old save files, except for debugging and removing the items from the bag = "empty bag" (and afterwards putting them back in)

If you were already in a playthrough, I highly recommend first completing your playthrough with the older version, and afterwards going to the new version with a new save file!

Really sorry for the inconvenience in that regard! There was a lot to clean up in the data that led to a lot of reordering.

New and old additions:

• Generation 8 Pokemon, Moves, Abilities, Items
  • Generation 9 Pokemon, Moves, Abilities, Items
  • Gigantamax forms changed into Mega forms
  • Hisuian Pokemon and Moves from Pokemon Legends: Arceus
  • All Eeveelutions now have 3 Abilities (overview in Excel file)

Other Implementations include:

• All Custom Megas can be found in the Excel File, and the respective designers/ creators in the credits!
  • Around 35 new Megas are there for now, and more will come when they have the necessary sprites etc. 
  • The Mega stones will be distributed around Reborn or can be bought by vendors (Work in progress - only via Debug for now)
  • Accordingly, I will add some Megas to battles throughout the story!

Things to do:

• Move animations for Gen 8 and 9 will be added with the next update
  • Custom Mega Stone locations are not added yet
  • Gimmighoul not yet available (Event in progress)
  • Paradox Pokemon are not available yet and cannot learn from Tutor / Tms yet
  • Legendary Pokemon from Gen 9 not available yet
  • Many Gen 9 Pokemon have no Backsprite yet (Update in progress)
  • No Egg Icon sprites of Gen 8 / Gen 9 (but Icon sprite adjusted so you can see when you get a shiny egg from the day care)

A handful of Abilities and Moves are not implemented yet or may be bugged:

• Dragon Darts (Gen 8)
  • Revival Blessing (Gen 9)
  • Several Abilities - Commander, Zero To Hero, Opportunist, Cud Chew (Gen 9)

Compatible mods that are common or favourably used (should work 99%):

NOT compatible with these mods (also DO NOT use save files between these mods and this one):

• Pokemon Nightmare Mod
  • Pokemon Memeborn
  • Other mods that directly change ingame scripts

For the Eeveelutions:

In my previous thread here I more or less gathered all ideas I found and published them there. However, it became a bit rough to look at so I'll redo it here for a better overview!

First: Eeveon - Normal Type

Design Credits go to MirthfulArtist!  (Sprite by me)

Reveal hidden contents

Eeveon.png.2ff06a7fd97226c9a6d08664428746ab.png                         1478456382_EeveonBack.png.e399b4bcf31992f6b9fe0c51990ff208.png

Name: Eeveon
Height: 1.2
Weight: 27.0
Type: Normal
Stats: 130/95/65/110/65/60
Abilities: Adaptability, Protean
Dex Entry: It is able to adapt itself easily to its surroundings, always having a trick up its sleeves for every situation.

Level-Up Moves:

Reveal hidden contents

Evo. - Tail Slap

1 - Work Up

1 - Helping Hand

1 - Tackle

1 - Tail Whip

3 - Sand Attack

6 - Growl

9 - Quick Attack

11 - Bite

16 - Covet

20 - Fire Fang

20 - Ice Fang

20 - Thunder Fang

22 - Charm

28 - Baton Pass

32 - Tail Slap

35 - Last Resort

38 - Trump Card

40 - Agility

44 - Assist

49 - Tri Attack

53 - Slackoff

57 - Thrash

60 - Earth Power

64 - Extreme Speed

73 - Stored Power

Second: Maneon - Fighting Type

Sprite and Design Credits go to Cachomon!

Reveal hidden contents

Maneon.png.b40e4b37f3d0bce3510e62b6cffc71f4.png                    107706831_ManeonBack.png.a3221ed5a712b3cdc6283af22da00bf3.png

Name: Maneon
Height: 1.1
Weight: 28.0
Type: Fighting
Stats: 110/130/95/60/60/65
Abilities: Scrappy, Stamina
Dex Entry: Maneon is an excellent fighter, always seeking out greater opponents to test its own strength.

Level-Up Moves:

Reveal hidden contents

Evo. - Low Sweep

1 - Rock Smash

1 - Helping Hand

1 - Tackle

1 - Tail Whip

1 - Bite

5 - Sand Attack

9 - Stomp

14 - Double Kick

17 - Endure

20 - Takedown

25 - Storm Throw

28 - Meditate

32 - Submission

33 - Crunch

37 - Bulk Up

41 - BlazeKick

45 - Bounce

52 - Play Rough

60 - CloseCombat

73 - High Jump Kick

Third: Hawkeon - Flying Type

Design Credits: Eleanor Brick (Sprite by me)

Reveal hidden contents

Hawkeon.png.af5204d9239e457f491ab04edc7d526a.png               1002069772_HawkeonBack.png.7e8e57120b950513f42ab0a9a64dce2a.png

Name: Hawkeon
Height: 1.4
Weight: 19.2
Type: Flying
Stats: 110/60/65/95/65/130
Abilities: Serene Grace, Gale Wings
Dex Entry: With its wing-like ears it is able to create strong gusts of wind and can stay in mid-flight for hours.

Level-Up Moves:

Reveal hidden contents

Evo. - Gust

1 - Air Cutter

1 - Helping Hand

1 - Tackle

1 - Tail Whip

6 - Swift

11 - Charm

14 - Gust

17 - Agility

20 - Icy Wind

26 - Air Slash

30 - Whirlwind

36 - Roost

42 - Body Slam

47 - Brave Bird

53 - Tailwind

59 - Hurricane

62 - Feather Dance

Fourth: Bristleon - Ground Type

Design and Sprite Credits go to Kiiro-Nee san

Reveal hidden contents

Bristleon.png.721209914c999561afa4383dd4c7c783.png              984492315_BristleonBack.png.64ae7e0a898b45d74825b170e2dd5513.png

Name: Bristleon
Height: 1.0
Weight: 24.0
Type: Ground
Stats: 65/95/65/60/110/130
Abilities: Guts, Sand Stream
Dex Entry: The dark brown part of its brush-like tail can be hardened. With a quick, fast stroke, it can cut rocks.

Level-Up Moves:

Reveal hidden contents

Evo. - Sand Tomb

1 - Mud Slap

1 - Helping Hand

1 - Tackle

1 - Tail Whip

1 - Sand Attack

9 - Baby-Doll Eyes

13 - Quick Attack

17 - Sand Storm

20 - Dig

25 - Tail Slap

29 - Earth Power

33 - Bone Rush

38 - Magnitude

43 - Shore Up

49 - Bulldoze

54 - Iron Tail

60 - High Horsepower

Fifith (half way through!): Zirconeon - Rock Type

Credits for Design: Off-ColorDarkrai

Reveal hidden contents

Front.png.a2aee87048fd61f508d9fdcea2c3dfe2.png            1324200216_Back2.png.996f799afbc792d26050b49eceba86df.png

Name: Zirconeon
Weight: 34.0
Type: Rock
Stats: 130/60/65/95/65/110
Abilities: Lightning Rod, Wonder Skin
Dex Entry: The crystals on its head radiates in various colours depending on its mood. They will glisten softly if it is content and relaxed.

Level-Up Moves:

Reveal hidden contents

Evo. - Accelerock
1 - Helping Hand
1 - Tail Whip
1 - Tackle
3 - Sand Attack
6 - Growl
9 - Quick Attack
12 - Bite
14 - Ancient Power
17 - Rock Polish
20 - Sand Storm
26 - Shock Wave
30 - Stealth Rock
36 - Signal Beam
47 - Power Gem
53 - Dark Pulse
62 - Aura Sphere

Sixth: Titaneon - Steel Type (My favourite!)

There were no names associated with this design, if anyone may know from where please tell me!

Sprite Credit goes to Badman#6291 form our Reborn Community!

Reveal hidden contents

Titaneon.png.b5c21ec57d099867274b5619c2c461fe.png              897724903_TitaneonBack.png.92ba24e15d785050ccce0803fc91c19d.png

Name: Titaneon
Height: 1.1
Weight: 25.3
Type: Steel
Stats: 65/110/130/60/65/95
Abilities: Defiant, No Guard
Dex Entry: A formidable fighter using its sharp blade-like tail and claws. Its body is armored with very light but sturdy metal for attack and defense.

Level-Up Moves:

Reveal hidden contents

Evo. - Metal Claw
1 - Helping Hand
1 - Tackle
1 - Tail Whip
1 - Sand Attack
6 - Metal Sound
12 - Bullet Punch
16 - Bite
21 - Hone Claws
26 - Take Down
30 - Autotomize
35 - Crunch
41 - Iron Tail
45 - Double Edge
50 - Swords Dance
54 - Play Rough
60 - Iron Head

Seventh: Ephemeon - Bug Type

Also no associated name for credit, however I found it here

Reveal hidden contents

Ephemeon.png.f96062108b7d037d6eea128681c6c55b.png            284535618_EphemeonBack2.png.87a3ce780ae7c9b2e70f6710998e2633.png

Name: Ephemeon
Height: 0.8
Weight: 17.2
Type: Bug
Stats: 60/110/65/95/65/130
Abilities: Technician, Tinted Lens
Dex Entry: A swift and fierce hunter. They can vibrate their wings at supersonic speeds. Their Stinger-shaped tails are used to battle or intimidate foes.

Level-Up Moves:

Reveal hidden contents

Evo. - Twineedle

1 - Bug Bite

1 - Helping Hand

1 - Tackle

1 - Tail Whip

1 - Infestation

8 - Fury Attack

14 - Rage Powder

19 - Fury Cutter

23 - Silver Wind

28 - Pin Missile

34 - Dual Chop

41 - Bug Buzz

46 - Signal Beam

50 - Sticky Web

56 - Lunge

62 - Quiver Dance

68 - Fell Stinger

Three left! Eighth: Toxeon - Poison Type

Credits: Dazed Flame

Sprite Credits go to The archived Eeveelution Thread

Reveal hidden contents

Toxeon.png.871f955dfc7d24e79ac18c17eb2629a9.png             1874222094_ToxeonBack.png.331e892f745b56bee3c1ef0e2ef34334.png

Name: Toxeon
Weight: 27.2
Type: Poison
Stats: 95/130/65/65/60/110
Abilities: Poison Touch, Merciless
Dex Entry: The poison it emits can even melt steel. The tails are used to prevent prey from escaping.

Level-Up Moves:

Reveal hidden contents

Evo. - Poison Tail

1 - Helping Hand

1 - Tackle

1 - Tail Whip

1 - Sand Attack

9 - Acid

14 - Quick Attack

19 - Bite

25 - Poison Fang

29 - Acid Spray

34 - Poison Gas

39 - Cross Poison

41 - Toxic

45 - Poison Jab

49 - Venom Drench

54 - Acid Armor

60 - Gunk Shot

Ninth: Kitsuneon - Ghost Type

Awesome Design Credited to OnyxBlock

Sprite Credits: Kriyanceldt

Reveal hidden contents

front.png.dd64d36417ce9905f4092c1bc1b3e231.png           1902449368_KitsuneonBack.png.d0f441cb8d762f265e379a1c3d4d96be.png

Name: Kitsuneon
Height: 1.3
Weight: 27.0
Type: Ghost
Stats: 60/65/65/110/130/95
Abilities: Prankster, Magic Guard
Dex Entry: Kitsuneon are gifted with high intelligence and strong spiritual powers. They are notorious of playing pranks, but also punish those who derserve judgement.

Level-Up Moves:

Reveal hidden contents

Evo. - Ominous Wind
1 - Helping Hand
1 - Tackle
1 - Tail Whip
1 - Sand Attack
6 - Baby-Doll Eyes
12 - Shadow Sneak
16 - Lick
21 - Grudge
26 - Draining Kiss
30 - Will-O-Wisp
35 - Hex
41 - Curse
45 - Night Daze
50 - Destiny Bond
54 - Shadow Ball
60 - Nasty Plot

And the last one! Drekeon - Dragon Type

Design by Mykel Ryan (Sprite by me)

Reveal hidden contents

Drekeon.png.4dc9bb093f7a21e485c322badc0cf209.png                 762907530_DrekeonBack.png.f519278bcc5b9562d7071f1461ec5c4e.png

Name: Drekeon
Height: 1.3
Weight: 26.0
Type: Dragon
Stats: 95/60/65/130/110/65
Abilities: Marvel Scale, Multiscale
Dex Entry: Drekeons scales are hard like diamond. It is said that its scales contain magical powers to create miracles.

Level-Up Moves:

Reveal hidden contents

Evo. - Dragon Rage
1 - Helping Hand
1 - Tackle
1 - Tail Whip
1 - Sand Attack
6 - Baby-Doll Eyes
12 - Dragon Tail
16 - Swift
21 - Recover
26 - Dragon Breath
30 - Calm Mind
35 - Scale Shot
41 - Wish
45 - Dragon Pulse
50 - Glare
54 - Dragon Dance
60 - Clanging Scales

Disclaimer: Those who were reachable I got their permission to use their designs! If anyone, for whatever reason, may change their decision, I naturally will replace them with other design as long as I can find new ones! 

Downloads and installation:

Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hiqH_pTE9SVIHJ8y289GD25HOEUgEi0E/view?usp=share_link

All Gen Reborn Patch:

Drag and drop into your existing folder:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s7yqifxzsPcRu0eWTZ7UHTKpPfrBDfcv/view?usp=share_link

Google Doc Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XNc3jv-qS77P3IS3n8zEcSvU6eWC3oHN/edit?usp=share_link&ouid=117014621059890777493&rtpof=true&sd=true

Bug Report:

Please report all bugs you can find related to abilities, incompatibilities, crashes etc. in the comment section or by contacting me in the Reborn Discord in #Reborn-Mods Channel!

Have fun!

Credits (contact me for missing names, they are all appreciated):

Reveal hidden contents

########## Pokemon property ##########
GameFreaks, Nintendo

########## Pokemon Reborn (Scripting, Eventing, Programming, Sound & Music, up to Gen7) ##########
Amethyst
Andracass
Ikaru                        
Autumn                        
Marcello
GlitchxCity
Smeargletail
VulpesDraconis
Dragon-Tamer795        
O Colosso        
RichViola        
Toothpastefairy
Crim
Azzie
Darius
All Supporters and contributors (Readme file)
Special thanks to BlueTowel for introducing me into modding

########## Pokemon Essentials Scripts ##########
Maruno        
Poccil        
Flameguru        

--Additional contributors--
MiDas Mike        
P.Sign        
Boushy        
Near Fantastica         
Brother1440        
PinkMan     
FL.        
Popper        
Genzai Kawakami        
Rataime        
Harshboy     
SoundSpawn
help-14        
the__end    
IceGod64    
Venom12        
Jacob O. 
Wobbrock
Wachunga    
KitsuneKouta        
xLeD        
Lisa Anthony

########## RPG Maker ##########
Enterbrain and contributors

########## Eeveelution Ideas, Designs, Sprites ##########
Bazaro - Pokemon Reborn Eeveelution thread (archived)
Fervis - Icons, Spriting
Eeveon - MirthfulArtist
Maneon - Cachomon (Deviant Art)
Hawkeon - Eleanor Brick
Bristleon - Kiiro-Nee san (Deviant Art)
Zirconeon - Off-ColorDarkrai (Deviant Art)
Titaneon - Design unknown, Sprite by Badman#6291 (Discord Community)
Ephemeon - Design unknown (found at Aminoapps - Eeveelution Community)
Toxeon - Dazed Flame (Reborn Forum - Archived Eeveelution Thread)
Kitsuneon - OnyxBlock (Design), Kriyanceldt (Sprite) (Deviant Art)
Drekeon - Mykel Ryan (Youtube)

########## Generation 8, Legends:Arceus ##########

--Sprites--
Smogon Sprite Project
leParagon 
G.E.Z. 
Blaquaza
TheAetherPlayer
KingOfThe-X-Roads
InvoluntaryTwitch
RadicalCharizard
Crocovyle
Cynda
WolfPP
Travis
Hematite
Katten
Z-nogyroP
PumpkinPastel

mjco
conyjams
Smeargletail
zlolxd
EventHorizontal
Khrona
Andracass
Amethyst
Janichroma
Zumi(Honnojis)
SageDeoxys
TheyMadeMeMakeThisAc

--Hisuian Back Sprites--
Smogon Sprite Project
SpheX
KingOfThe-X-Roads
G.E.Z.
KattenK
Hematite
Travis

-- Additional Sprites--
Carmanekko - DeviantArt (Typhlosion Front Sprite)
Fenix#6592 - Discord Community (Typhlosion Back Sprite)
SageDeoxys, Wolfang62 - Overworld Sprites
eternal fractal#2460 - Discord Community (Hisuian Back Sprites)
Fervis (some Eeveelutions, new Sprite Format, Eggs)
"Someone Soul#0222" (Reborn Discord - Gigantamax formes)

Rejuvenation & Community (taken over to Reborn E19)
Janichroma
Marcello
Mysticalmew24
Alistair
Clara-WaH
Pyrolusite
StargazerSammie
Ekat
SacredDragonair
ChaoticCherryCake
PrincessPhoenix

--Audio (Cries)--
Pokecommunity
REALMUGEN
WolfPP
Smogon
DaWoblefet
Zeak6464
Fervis

--Icons--
"Someone Soul#0222" (Reborn Discord)
Ulithium_Dragon
LuigiTKO
Ivy
Ezerart 
Azria
Fervis

--Scripts, PBS, coding, writing--
Janichroma
Marcello
Mysticalmew24
Fervis
cecceccu#7324 (bug fixing)
ElijahZx360

--Generation 8 Project / Pokecommunity (essentials)--
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=422817
Zerokid
Golisopod User
Maruno
Vendily
TheToxic
HM100
Aioross
WolfPP
MFilice
lolface
KyureJL
DarrylBD99
Turn20Negate
TheKandinavian 
ErwanBeurier
Silverlime
Belverk#0722 (Reborn Discord)

########## Custom Mega Evolutions ############ (some are not implemented, but will eventually)
- Deviant Art -
Oroshibu - Nidoking, Raticate, Cradily ,Sandslash, Reuniclus, Crobat
EndlessTGX - Froslass, Dusknoir, Milotic, Chimecho, Tsareena, Breloom, Ninetails, Dugtrio, Roserade, Empoleon, Exploud, Starmie, Vespiquen
Mucrush - Typhlosion, Granbull 
KFWeagz - Rhyperior, Hydreigon, Feraligatr, Meganium, Vileplume, Shuckle, Emboar, Samurott
FYTYNo1 - Serperior
Mak's Defiance Resource pack (Relic castle) - Bronzong, Jumpluff, Victreebel, Torterra, Xatu
tienminh160498 - Luxray
XD010DX - Gourgeist
abeshoken - Zangoose, Hypno, Bruxish
LimitDistortion - Infernape (asked)
Diegotoon20 - Marowak
badmanrhys123 - Dewgong

- NocTurn's Festival Resource Pack (Relic Castle) -
JWNutz - Quagsire(Axolava), Goodra
BiggusWeeabus - Aromatisse
KajiAtsui - Dudunsparce(Dunspear), Delibird(Lootbird), Noctowl, Sunflora(Sunnydra), Torkoal(Tormine)
AnonAlpaca - Mismagius, Arcanine, Scrafty
Nuclear Omega & PurpleZaffre - Barbaracle
PrincessPheonix - Mothim(Firomenis) 
PansyGumPKMN - Stantler(Egoelk, Moosid) 

- PokeCommunity -
WolfPP, Travis, Wednesday - feedback on PansyGums Sprites

- Designs / Arts -
Smiley-Fakemon - Cradily, Sandslash, Crobat
Badafra - Nidoking
Phatmon - Rhyperior
PheonixSong - Zangoose
SilentGPanda - Raticate