On 7/6/2023 at 10:56 PM, damage2023 said:

Please could you help me. I can't see the types of movements. Maybe I need to download a file? I am really enjoying this great mod. Thank you :)

moves.png

This has nothing to do with the mod, as I have this issue for several updates even with the regular version of Reborn.

But how did you get Battle Bond on Greninja?

1 hour ago, traax said:

Esto no tiene nada que ver con el mod, ya que tengo este problema durante varias actualizaciones, incluso con la versión normal de Reborn.

Pero, ¿cómo conseguiste Battle Bond en Greninja?

the greninja bond battle is a mod that you download from the reborn forum.

On 7/3/2023 at 1:31 AM, itsthecol said:

this may be a stupid question but does the 2v2 / double battle mod compatible with this one, if anyone has tried it?

i believe someone tried it and it worked, though i am not 100% sure anymore if it worked throughout the whole game

On 7/3/2023 at 2:39 AM, kitsune641 said:

the evolution requirement for hawkeon wasnt lvl 20 for me and was wondering if you could help with adding an ability 

hawkeon is at lvl 25, i will update the excel file with the correct level requirement!

On 7/6/2023 at 8:57 PM, traax said:

Fern has still a Fraxure in the Byxbysion fight, is this on purpose?

many on discord suggested to revert the change to baxcalibur, so fern got his haxorus line back!

On 7/5/2023 at 3:57 AM, MiguelTerron said:

Anyone has a list on every team changes in this game's mod?

i'm kind of working on it, though its gonna take some more time with continuous changes coming slowly to adjust battles.

On 7/10/2023 at 7:43 PM, DmonBlu said:

Okay so my game bugged again. On my 100th playthrough anniversary too (was going hardmode mono...) THIS happened. Please fix the bugs the mod is alright but too many bugs are bringing it down.

sorry for that! though i cannot reproduce this bug on my side. have you tried either of these:

- download the FULL mod (not just the patch) and see whether it works out

- quite unlikely, but did you try to speak with a sunkern and choose either of the switches?

On 7/12/2023 at 4:22 PM, kitsune641 said:

in game eevee was trying to evolve into hawkeon at lvl 8 on windy days

yeah it seems the level restriction is not considered for its evolution, will see what i can do!

and which ability do you mean me helping with?

8 hours ago, Fervis said:

sorry for that! though i cannot reproduce this bug on my side. have you tried either of these:

- download the FULL mod (not just the patch) and see whether it works out

- quite unlikely, but did you try to speak with a sunkern and choose either of the switches?

I tried that mutiple times already. Redownload, play with/out qol mods, tampering with the battle files, going in debug mote, etc. Nothing worked.

But I did not change the Sunkern switch though. Maybe that is what I should do? Hmmmm

Just a question, can I play this mod without the extra eeveelution and custom mega, like just pure gen 8 and 9?
I know that I can just ignore the pokemon, but still, I hope that if possible, a non-custom gen 8&9 would be great

• Upvote 2

I have a few questions about the mod.

1. How do you get kubfu? On the spreadsheet it says you get it from Bee for completing the pokedex, but I got all 1018 pokemons, and talked to Bee. All she gave me was the ebony stonepiece and the certificate for completing it.

2. Are gen 9 movepools added into the mod, Groudon gets spikes, Arceus gets dragon dance, Medicham gets close combat in gen 9, but when I try to teach it via TM, it says they can't learn it.

3. Are some tms permanently unobtainable aside from using debug mode after you enter postgame? I tried searching some tms after beating the game like the vendor in rhadomus's gym and the vendor in subseven sanctum and they are not there. Also some tms like draining kiss and mystical fire, I could need seem to find as well.

4. One of the posts said there is a move tutor for poltergeist in 7th street, but I talked to every npc (After beating the entire game) and none of them is a tutor for poltergeist. It is also not posted in the spreadsheet if there is a tutor for that.

5. I could not seem to find flamigo in azurine island, I used a magnetic lure, and it just did not show up. I have my azurine island as post restoration.

6. I think there needs to be an alternative way to get Shroodle because if you restore the railnet, you are locked out of that area making that pokemon impossible to obtain unless you use debug mode.

7. Are you able to implement a tutor for soft boiled, so Clefable can learn it.

Edited by Unknown101
Curiosity

15 minutes ago, Mimikyu08 said:

how do you evolve kubfu?

You can evolve it by getting either scrolls by talking to the lady in the small Azurine cave with kubfu in your party (not the big one with Mesprit).

Edited by Unknown101
Typo

On 7/15/2023 at 3:50 AM, DmonBlu said:

I tried that mutiple times already. Redownload, play with/out qol mods, tampering with the battle files, going in debug mote, etc. Nothing worked.

if that's alright with you, can you send me your save file? i can then try it out with my current version i'm having and maybe i already fixed something about that but didn't release it yet

22 hours ago, Drarkon said:

I know that I can just ignore the pokemon, but still, I hope that if possible, a non-custom gen 8&9 would be great

sadly removing the eevees would take a huge effort considering they are inbetween gen 8 & 9 pokedex wise. though i do consider making the modded battles have none of the costum implementations!

On 7/16/2023 at 8:49 AM, MavenoftheCake said:

Hi I'm sorry I just don't know where to find the sunflora thing when adding this to a current playthrough ? Is this possible ? 

if you are on a current playthrough you can talk to any sunkern you can find (mostly in any Pokemon center). Sunflory is only at the start of the game who is then replaced by the sunkerns.

15 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

I have a few questions about the mod.

Have you downloaded the latest verison (2.5va)?

Also, have played with allgen from the start on your save file or did you by chance complete the game and jumped into the mod afterwards?  Many tm issues were caused due to that.

1. I will take a look at the rewards! However, have you already been rewarded by some of the milestones of bee? it is the reward for 600 dex entries.

2. It's a long process regarding movepools. the question always is whether to just take gen 9 pools or add the new ones to have more variety for every mon (cause some moves get removed out of movepools for many) though i want pokemon to have the gen 9 additions, yes! I'd need a total list of additions of older moves to new mons but i dont know if i can find any.

3. I am in post game on my save file i'm checking and can still talk to the vendors:

Spoiler

e3a59bf22befd2e6b2ac2fc8a4866c44.png

I also found mystical fire (picked up already) in the belly of the beast on the ride side:

Spoiler

9a2feadb28542c84fc5f31bf72a10164.png

For the subseven sanctum however i will consider adding a vendor as i recall there being issues.

4. It does seem the tutor has a wrong switch that removes him after certain progress in the game, will fix that!

5. Flamigo is relatively rare, but it is also only obtainable during the day and morning, i did find it after some encounters.

Spoiler

9fb61abbfeeeab914fe6d923789dfeb5.png

6. that's true! i will add them to post restoration as well!

7. I will think about a way! probably add it to the poltergeist tutor.

4 hours ago, Fervis said:

Have you downloaded the latest verison (2.5va)?

Also, have played with all gen from the start on your save file or did you by chance complete the game and jumped into the mod afterwards?  Many tm issues were caused due to that.

I downloaded and played the mod on the save file of the game I already had beaten, so that is most likely what caused the tm issues I can agree on.

1. I will take a look at the rewards! However, have you already been rewarded by some of the milestones of bee? it is the reward for 600 dex entries.

I have been rewarded the milestones of bee up to I believe ultra-necrozma stone, so I guess it just skipped the kubfu reward if it is 600 dex entry. On that note is it possible for you to change the code for ultra bursting so it reverts back to either necrozma dawn wings or dusk mane without having to use the key item, because it is a downgrade being stuck in ultra burst form after the battle ends (It stays in ultra form in vanilla version of the game too).

2. It's a long process regarding movepools. the question always is whether to just take gen 9 pools or add the new ones to have more variety for every mon (cause some moves get removed out of movepools for many) though i want pokemon to have the gen 9 additions, yes! I'd need a total list of additions of older moves to new mons but i dont know if i can find any.

I found a video (1 hour long) that has a sum of all gen 9 movepool changes, so you can maybe look into it and just only add the positives of the gen 9 changes. 

3. I am in post game on my save file i'm checking and can still talk to the vendors:

Reveal hidden contents

e3a59bf22befd2e6b2ac2fc8a4866c44.png

I see this vendor on my end too, thank you!

I also found mystical fire (picked up already) in the belly of the beast on the ride side:

Reveal hidden contents

9a2feadb28542c84fc5f31bf72a10164.png

I went to that place, and just not there, I guess this has to be with the tm bug for opening the mod on a finished game save file.

For the subseven sanctum however i will consider adding a vendor as i recall there being issues. 

Thank you!

4. It does seem the tutor has a wrong switch that removes him after certain progress in the game, will fix that!

Thank you!

5. Flamigo is relatively rare, but it is also only obtainable during the day and morning, i did find it after some encounters.

Reveal hidden contents

9fb61abbfeeeab914fe6d923789dfeb5.png

Did you find it after restoring Azurine Island? I seem to only have the issue on encountering Flamigo in Azurine Island and Sandaconda in the dessert using the magnetic lure, but luckily you can get Silicobra from the onyx ward. I also recall someone else having an issue with Flamigo, and someone replied only can be found pre-restoration. I am not sure if my cause is from using the mod on a finished game saved file or just a general issue, so if it is general maybe add it as an encounter for post restoration as well, or an alternative solution.

6. that's true! i will add them to post restoration as well!

Thank you!

7. I will think about a way! probably add it to the poltergeist tutor.

Thank you very much for responding to all my questions!

6 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

I have been rewarded the milestones of bee up to I believe ultra-necrozma stone, so I guess it just skipped the kubfu reward if it is 600 dex entry. On that note is it possible for you to change the code for ultra bursting so it reverts back to either necrozma dawn wings or dusk mane without having to use the key item, because it is a downgrade being stuck in ultra burst form after the battle ends (It stays in ultra form in vanilla version of the game too).

I cannot garuantee anything, i may tweak some things around but if I can't get it to work i will keep it as it is in vanilla ._.

6 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

Did you find it after restoring Azurine Island? I seem to only have the issue on encountering Flamigo in Azurine Island and Sandaconda in the dessert using the magnetic lure, but luckily you can get Silicobra from the onyx ward. I also recall someone else having an issue with Flamigo, and someone replied only can be found pre-restoration. I am not sure if my cause is from using the mod on a finished game saved file or just a general issue, so if it is general maybe add it as an encounter for post restoration as well, or an alternative solution.

yep that was a mistake on my part! I missed the "second post-azurine island map" (the map changes when you completed the resotration quest for it specifically). I will add flamigo during daytime!

The sandaconda however, try to interact with an oasis -> this will "change" the dessert map and then you may find sandaonda. I think this also applies to raboot, as it shares its encounter slot with it, except on another "instance" of the Dessert map.

I also found a good summary for move addition form gen 9 (will be added with next update)!

• Like 1

On 7/18/2023 at 3:50 PM, Fervis said:

if that's alright with you, can you send me your save file? i can then try it out with my current version i'm having and maybe i already fixed something about that but didn't release it yet

Thanks for the help but I have already fixed it. Apparently it has sth to do with that specific All-Gen battle with Fern if you switch back to Vanilla then the game wont bug out. I can send you the file if that is what you need but gonna take a while to replay the whole early game (already at the 10th gym in that savefile). 

You can just try it yourself though, just use starter mod and pick yourself a Shiny Genesect with Shift Gear as one of its starting moves.

Hey there, quick question. I currently have the newest update for the mod and I'm trying to find Indeedee. The Excel says it's in the Moss Rock portion of Chrysolia Forest, but it's not appearing. I am using Magnetic Lure and I have not caught or genned in an Indeedee at this point. Has it been moved to another area?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, truthlearning said:

Hey there, quick question. I currently have the newest update for the mod and I'm trying to find Indeedee. The Excel says it's in the Moss Rock portion of Chrysolia Forest, but it's not appearing. I am using Magnetic Lure and I have not caught or genned in an Indeedee at this point. Has it been moved to another area?

Thanks in advance!

If I recall correctly, it only shows up at night. Have you tried then?

• Like 1