New update (3.5a) is out with some bug fixes! ~

Check out the download link on the front page!

On 7/27/2023 at 11:50 AM, Axelyx said:

Hi! I have a save file of a somewhat old version of this mod, when only gen 8 and hisui was implemented, and I believe the code is quite different than what it is now. I tried updating my game into the latest version, and i met some bugs in my old save file, mostly because of items and moves being assigned different numbers in the game. Is it possible for me to continue playing this save file? Or should I start a new one? Thanks!

I'm attaching a bug report (while opening the bag) and my save file below:

hm hm hmm. the only thing that comes to mind is:

-start the game on an old version of the mod so that you can access everything, this will be necessary else i dont think Ill be able to help!

-use debug to empty your item bag if you have errors popping up while inside the bag

-and for each pokemon from gen 8, or mons that you believe have gen 8 moves learned, via debug you have to reset the moves of each individual pokemon!

this can be very tedious depending on how much you've been using the gen 8 additions! but as you said, the moves and items have been changed around so theres no other way around it that i know about ._.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Saslen said:

North Aventurine is large enough to take up a couple maps, which is likely why you can't find it; Cufant is in the western parts of North Aventurine. Regarding Shroodle, I haven't checked personally yet, but according to the Excel guide, Fervis added Shroodle's evolution Grafaiai to Rhodochrine Jungle in the morning. Lastly, the second Gimmighoul location is along the southern wall of the desert.

Edit: Just checked, and yes, Grafaiai can be found in Rhodochrine.

Thank you so much! I managed to find them and catch them

14 hours ago, Fervis said:

-start the game on an old version of the mod so that you can access everything, this will be necessary else i dont think Ill be able to help!

-use debug to empty your item bag if you have errors popping up while inside the bag

-and for each pokemon from gen 8, or mons that you believe have gen 8 moves learned, via debug you have to reset the moves of each individual pokemon!

this can be very tedious depending on how much you've been using the gen 8 additions! but as you said, the moves and items have been changed around so theres no other way around it that i know about ._.

Thanks so much!! It’s quite tedious but worked like a charm! Will update here if I find any other bugs :)

• Fixed 1

22 hours ago, Fervis said:

Hi, light ball works on partner Pikachu?

26 minutes ago, CGalaxy17 said:

Hi again, so Im on the paradox and Koraidon and Miraidon search and when I enter victory road I cannot find the event areas? I search but I cant find anything. Is there a specific section I need to go to?

Have you beaten all the Victory Road spirits? If I recall correctly, you need to beat all of them, then talk to the guy who gave you the spirit quest again. After that, the way to the paradoxes should be in the very first room in Victory Road. There will be sparkling star things on the left and right sides of the room.

1 minute ago, Saslen said:

Have you beaten all the Victory Road spirits? If I recall correctly, you need to beat all of them, then talk to the guy who gave you the spirit quest again. After that, the way to the paradoxes should be in the very first room in Victory Road. There will be sparkling star things on the left and right sides of the room.

Yeah I beat them all, I talked to the hiker and he gave me the booster energies to activate the paradox pokemons abilities,

3 minutes ago, CGalaxy17 said:

Yeah I beat them all, I talked to the hiker and he gave me the booster energies to activate the paradox pokemons abilities,

Then you should be able to find them here:

Spoiler

image.png.ff90fe4c0dc94003112ad2e10af6dc2a.png

If they're not there, I can only imagine it's a bug.

2 minutes ago, CGalaxy17 said:

Yeah its a bug, because that doesnt show up for me at all. Thank you for telling me about it

No problem. I'm not exactly tech- or coding-savvy, so I'm afraid my best advice is to redownload the game, if you want to bother with that. Not just a patch, mind, but the full download, since I've heard that just relying on the patch can occasionally cause problems.

13 minutes ago, Saslen said:

No problem. I'm not exactly tech- or coding-savvy, so I'm afraid my best advice is to redownload the game, if you want to bother with that. Not just a patch, mind, but the full download, since I've heard that just relying on the patch can occasionally cause problems.

Yeah I'll redownload the new link and if that doesnt work then I can be patient until a new update. In the mean time I can always just focus on the other legendaries, I appreciate the help you been giving

1 minute ago, CGalaxy17 said:

Yeah I'll redownload the new link and if that doesnt work then I can be patient until a new update. In the mean time I can always just focus on the other legendaries, I appreciate the help you been giving

Happy to help!

the easiest thing you can do is directly when choosing your starters. were there all starters up to gen 9 available for you?

the second matter you can check, are there any sunkerns inside the pokemon censters, for example in the peridot center.

the last thing that comes to mind is the doxy trainer right above the fence in peridot (the street left next to the house with the whismur)

non-story trainer battles are altered without using the sunkern switcher, and this doxy got a milcery, which would be the sign the mod works

otherwise: you just need to download the full mod and play via its own game.exe

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Fervis said:

the easiest thing you can do is directly when choosing your starters. were there all starters up to gen 9 available for you?

the second matter you can check, are there any sunkerns inside the pokemon censters, for example in the peridot center.

the last thing that comes to mind is the doxy trainer right above the fence in peridot (the street left next to the house with the whismur)

non-story trainer battles are altered without using the sunkern switcher, and this doxy got a milcery, which would be the sign the mod works

otherwise: you just need to download the full mod and play via its own game.exe

I looked for the Sunkern and found it! Thank you so much I didn't even realize it was there until you pointed it out. Now I shall happily play.

• Fixed 1

5 hours ago, Lucy5719 said:

So I got victini and Elias mentions the sanctum but the ruinous pokemon are nowhere to be seen there, am I missing something or is this a bug?

If I recall correctly, there should be a New World door near the Citae Astrae, which is the tower in the Grand Stairway, where you went with Radomus and Cain and fought El.

1 hour ago, JustTheNewJay said:

Another question  please, I have some Pokémon I'd love to turn into their Hisuain forms but how would I do so?

You don't turn Pokemon into their Hisui forms. You either catch them in their Hisui forms (like H.Sneasel) or evolve them into the Hisui forms (like H.Typhlosion). The Excel document that comes with the download (All Gen Reborn Guide) has information on how to get them, under the tab "Alternate Forms".