24 minutes ago, Rezwan DE REAPER said:

Sorry to ask a weird question...

I play this mod just to try the new gens pokemons and the extra.... so i debug a lot,,,

Gardevoirs angel of death form can it be played????

It's in the game for the "fair" dev battles in the postgame, so you don't get it normaly. If you debug it you can use it, it will just have normal Gard's moves and TM compability and change back to base Gard after battle.

On 7/20/2023 at 2:11 PM, arritte said:

It's in the game for the "fair" dev battles in the postgame, so you don't get it normaly. If you debug it you can use it, it will just have normal Gard's moves and TM compability and change back to base Gard after battle.

its in the game now! after beating hardy you can get the appropriate mega stone (voidstone) inside the black hole in the glasswork station!

10 hours ago, arritte said:

Devon Corp Zel fight, should this be Pulse and not Hisui Avalugg?

nope! thats not intended lol, will fix that!

10 minutes ago, highjumpkick said:

i had a quick question relating to the gen 9 starters, am i able to get a shiny sprigatito?

sure! shiny rate is as always for sprigatito

On 7/20/2023 at 5:12 AM, Fervis said:

New update is out! ~

changes can be checked out in the Changelog.txt!

also added the most current version into the titel above the download links!

The game crashes for me when I try talking to the knight vendor in Titania's gym with this error. image.png.a7f8d6c3072c84ac934ed0d329542e22.png

Hey! I've been playing this mod in conjunction with the 2v2 Doubles Mod and while the experience is great I've encountered two problems and I'm not sure whether it's the fault of me combining the two mods or of either of them individually. Basically spread moves when used by me only target the Pokemon on the right, and while I forget which side the AIs move targets they also effect only one side. The other issue is that multi-hit moves, even with the Loaded Dice, fail to do more than one hit. Are either of these problems you've found individually or are able to recreate or should I not have mashed these two mods together?

Thanks! - WaLogan

16 hours ago, Unknown101 said:

The game crashes for me when I try talking to the knight vendor in Titania's gym with this error.

damn! will fix that with a quick patch later.

51 minutes ago, WaLogan said:

Hey! I've been playing this mod in conjunction with the 2v2 Doubles Mod and while the experience is great I've encountered two problems and I'm not sure whether it's the fault of me combining the two mods or of either of them individually. Basically spread moves when used by me only target the Pokemon on the right, and while I forget which side the AIs move targets they also effect only one side. The other issue is that multi-hit moves, even with the Loaded Dice, fail to do more than one hit. Are either of these problems you've found individually or are able to recreate or should I not have mashed these two mods together?

hmm without the doubles mod i have not encountered any of these issue, nor has there been anyone mentioning something similar iirc.

i know that dragon darts specifically is still a bit bugged out when use in a double battle, but that might just be all ._.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fervis said:

damn! will fix that with a quick patch later.

hmm without the doubles mod i have not encountered any of these issue, nor has there been anyone mentioning something similar iirc.

i know that dragon darts specifically is still a bit bugged out when use in a double battle, but that might just be all ._.

I see! I assumed it was likely the Doubles Mod anyway, the way that mod works to seems to imply it's not rewriting every battle to be a double battle but rather creating a singles battle with two Pokemon if that makes any sense, when I get to a vanilla double battle I'll probably be able to confirm a lot of my suspicions.

Thank you for the response!

6 hours ago, Weedzaa said:

Anyone know where I can find Sprigatito? I spoke to it in Spinel Town, I have the Herbal Extract but can't find it near the derailed train in the forest...

Did you check the mossy rock area?

On 7/22/2023 at 3:41 AM, WaLogan said:

I see! I assumed it was likely the Doubles Mod anyway, the way that mod works to seems to imply it's not rewriting every battle to be a double battle but rather creating a singles battle with two Pokemon if that makes any sense, when I get to a vanilla double battle I'll probably be able to confirm a lot of my suspicions.

Thank you for the response!

Hey! so you were on the right track with the 2v2 mod being the issue, and I haven't had too much testing with it but it seems to be working fine now; it was the Pokebattle_Battle script of the 2v2 mod not including many of the changes of AllGen's. I'm not entirely certain of the rules regarding posting another mod's scripts with 1 very minor edit, so in case @Fervis is opposed to other people sharing AllGen's scripts, you can do the edit yourself very easily; In Pokebattle_battle, theres a script for "Initialize battle class" and under it there is line called @doublebattle set to false, so just set it to true. It seems to be working fine for me albeit I haven't extensively tested it yet. Hope it helps dude!

Edit: Lol I posted this too early, there seems to be other changes to that script that the 2v2 mod made that I haven't caught yet; I'll give an update when I catch them all

Edit 2: Ok so I found the culprit script, but permission wise its even more muddy than the last change but in Pokebattle_battle, the 2v2 mod also changes the script for "Initialize opponents in double battles", so I just replaced AllGen's scripts for that function with the 2v2 mod's. (From what I understand, the 2v2 mod's script is for when trainers only have 1 pokemon); I won't share the patched file unless I get permission from both @Fervis and @Vilrose. Cheers!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CGalaxy17 said:

Hi, I don't know if this has been asked and answered before but I was wondering if you can shiny hunt all the new legendaries from gen 8 and gen 9 or if they are shiny locked? 

Nothing is shiny locked in this mod

• Like 1

Hi! I have a save file of a somewhat old version of this mod, when only gen 8 and hisui was implemented, and I believe the code is quite different than what it is now. I tried updating my game into the latest version, and i met some bugs in my old save file, mostly because of items and moves being assigned different numbers in the game. Is it possible for me to continue playing this save file? Or should I start a new one? Thanks!

I'm attaching a bug report (while opening the bag) and my save file below:

Screenshot 2023-07-27 174946.png

Game_9.rxdata

Im having difficulties finding Cufant, Gimmighoul and Shroodle.  For Cufant I go to North Aventurine but its not that any time. The underground railnet is sealed off so is there anyother way to get Shroodle or its evolution? And for Gimmighoul I cant find where the second part of the riddle is at. I know on the sheet it says where Corey's pokeballs were but I dont remember the area.

13 hours ago, CGalaxy17 said:

Im having difficulties finding Cufant, Gimmighoul and Shroodle.  For Cufant I go to North Aventurine but its not that any time. The underground railnet is sealed off so is there anyother way to get Shroodle or its evolution? And for Gimmighoul I cant find where the second part of the riddle is at. I know on the sheet it says where Corey's pokeballs were but I dont remember the area.

North Aventurine is large enough to take up a couple maps, which is likely why you can't find it; Cufant is in the western parts of North Aventurine. Regarding Shroodle, I haven't checked personally yet, but according to the Excel guide, Fervis added Shroodle's evolution Grafaiai to Rhodochrine Jungle in the morning. Lastly, the second Gimmighoul location is along the southern wall of the desert.

Edit: Just checked, and yes, Grafaiai can be found in Rhodochrine.