Hello,

First off, great mod. I am really enjoying my playthrough right now. Your OP and the excel spreadsheet refer to a movepool compilation or at least a log of movepool changes. I see the ability changes in the spreadsheet but not movepool. I'm really interested in seeing the movepools you instituted for the gen 8 and 9 pokemon (especially since they seem to be a little different than the official games, trying to figure out when my Daschbun will get Play Rough!). I'd also like to see the gen 8/9 inspired movepool changes for pokemon from prior generations. Where can I find this log or compilation?

On 4/26/2024 at 2:57 PM, Peatswee3 said:

Hi, moveset issue and was wondering if it could be updated in the next patch?

Alomomola doesn't learn flip turn in the mod via tutor, but it got flip turn in gen 9. Previously in gen 8, it was incompatible but it is presently in SV.
I found this out because I caught a shiny Alomomola and wanted to use it as a regenerator pivot, EV trained it up only to realize it didn't get flip turn in the mod ;-;

You can debug flip turn for the time being, shouldnt feel guilty about it since Alo does get it in the sv.
I also double checked Gelius movepool compilation and it says that Alo can learn flip turn but from tm which is not a thing in Allgen since its tutor

4 hours ago, Hey_Niceu said:

You can debug flip turn for the time being, shouldnt feel guilty about it since Alo does get it in the sv.
I also double checked Gelius movepool compilation and it says that Alo can learn flip turn but from tm which is not a thing in Allgen since its tutor

Where do I access this movepool compilation? I see in the excel spreadsheet that there is one but I don't see a link for the compilation in the spreadsheet.

7 hours ago, Lanier said:

Where do I access this movepool compilation? I see in the excel spreadsheet that there is one but I don't see a link for the compilation in the spreadsheet.

There is AllGeen Reborn Guide file in your game folder. Open it go to move and ability changes tab and ctr left click on Gelius compilation link

49 minutes ago, MaohDragoon said:

Haven't had the chance to play it yet and it sucks that I cant

Are you using a 19.5 or 19.14 file? Mods haven't been updated for 19.5 yet.

21 hours ago, Hey_Niceu said:

There is AllGeen Reborn Guide file in your game folder. Open it go to move and ability changes tab and ctr left click on Gelius compilation link

I feel stupid for asking this but I swear when I press that hyperlink under the moves and ability changes tab, nothing happens. I only recently downloaded this (about a week ago), maybe the link is broken as of a recent update to the excel file? Is anyone else having difficulty with this? I think I know how to open hyperlinks in an excel file lol, I did ctrl + left click and seriously nothing opens. Alternatively if someone could just post a link in a reply to the moveset compilation I would be super appreciative. Thanks!

hello :) I am new here and its my first Playthrough of Reborn AllGen and i was a bit surprised because in the Pachirisu/Zigzagoon Event for me it was a Galarian Zigzagoon even though it says in your docs that it is only avaiable with breeding. Is it just not up to date or why did i have a Galarian Zigzagoon there? I am not complaining though lol

8 hours ago, Yuki-onna66 said:

hello :) I am new here and its my first Playthrough of Reborn AllGen and i was a bit surprised because in the Pachirisu/Zigzagoon Event for me it was a Galarian Zigzagoon even though it says in your docs that it is only avaiable with breeding. Is it just not up to date or why did i have a Galarian Zigzagoon there? I am not complaining though lol

Yep, the Galarian Zigzagoon was there for me too.  Now I can get Obstagoon AND Grimmsnarl early, woohoo!