Bug Report: Snipe Shot is not +1 Crit Rating, or Focus Energy is implemented incorrectly.  Disregard if this was fixed in a later version of allgen, but for some reason, after using Focus Energy, _not_ every Snipe Shot landed a critical hit.  This...is not correct.

• Documented 1

Another bit of mild frustration: can you please include some kind of review dialogue for quest givers?

I followed Ogerpon into the Byxbysion Wasteland, talked to the old man in the building, he said something about following Ogerpon into the fallen building, but there was nothing there.

I thought maybe I missed some part of the dialogue that gave another hint, so I went back to the man to talk to him again. Got nothing but "Did you catch the little rascal?" which doesn't help at all.

3 hours ago, Katabatic said:

Another bit of mild frustration: can you please include some kind of review dialogue for quest givers?

I followed Ogerpon into the Byxbysion Wasteland, talked to the old man in the building, he said something about following Ogerpon into the fallen building, but there was nothing there.

I thought maybe I missed some part of the dialogue that gave another hint, so I went back to the man to talk to him again. Got nothing but "Did you catch the little rascal?" which doesn't help at all.

In this particular case, I'm guessing you went into the building ahead of Ogerpon, instead of to the right.

• Like 1

Hi, i noticed female oinkologne has the same base stats as male oinkologne when the female should have more sp.def and hp, kind of a shame since the only way i can think of of using that pokemon is defensively. That's all lol.

• Documented 1

On 2/23/2024 at 5:11 PM, Saslen said:

In this particular case, I'm guessing you went into the building ahead of Ogerpon, instead of to the right.

Yeah, I eventually figured it out just by going through every door in Byxbision, but the lack of a recap or anything from the quest giver is definitely troublesome.

I'm also curious if I broke something with the Treasures of Ruin quest. The spreadsheet says to talk to Elias after Victini, which I did, but he doesn't give me the quest. It's not several postgame eps later, and I'm wondering if I missed the chance.

Hey, I repeatedly run into this error when trying to save Victoria from below the Grand Staircase. 

I do have debug mode on, but I do not believe I skipped any story events. 

Does anyone know a fix to this?

Screenshot 2024-02-25 233209.png

59 minutes ago, Pgimme said:

Hey, I repeatedly run into this error when trying to save Victoria from below the Grand Staircase. 

I do have debug mode on, but I do not believe I skipped any story events. 

Does anyone know a fix to this?

Screenshot 2024-02-25 233209.png

I just made a new save and got to this spot again, making sure not to skip any story events. And it keeps happening, any clue?

23 hours ago, Katabatic said:

Yeah, I eventually figured it out just by going through every door in Byxbision, but the lack of a recap or anything from the quest giver is definitely troublesome.

I'm also curious if I broke something with the Treasures of Ruin quest. The spreadsheet says to talk to Elias after Victini, which I did, but he doesn't give me the quest. It's not several postgame eps later, and I'm wondering if I missed the chance.

I haven't been able to initiate the Treasures of Ruin quest either, and I'm on tier 4, having just finished the Victini quest. I wouldn't expect legendary quests to become locked on later tiers because if that was the case any new content/legendary quests would be completely inaccessible to players who were past that point. But either way, since neither of us seem to be able to initiate Elias's quest, I'm guessing it's bugged.

19 hours ago, Pgimme said:

I just made a new save and got to this spot again, making sure not to skip any story events. And it keeps happening, any clue?

I fixed it by playing around with the Variables, but for some reason that made it so my debug menu is not on my pause screen unless I boot the Debug shortcut along with the game.exe 

Does anyone know why that is or if I can change that back to normal? If not, no worries. 

I am already investigating the Treasures of Ruins issue!

Currently you'd need to set the variable "Treasures" to 1 and enter the nightclub, which should prompt a message that you should talk to Elias.

If there is no pop-up message that leads you to talking with Elias, then somewhere the variables was not recognized.

If you have the issue with Victoria you can either switch the battle to Vanilla, or download the current patch which fixes this issue!

I will also make it more easy to know where to go in Byxbysion to find Ogerpon!

6 hours ago, Crickzilla said:

Hi. I started a new save (Mono Dragon), Checked the Smoochum room. Still couldn't find Avalanche. Even when i beat the Beartic

AGHHHHH~

It keeps happening! I'll see to that.

My sanity is damaged with that stupid TM

• Haha 1

Someone mentioned the bug with Taka's Chatot and not being able to show it to him in the postgame because it was changed to something else. As someone who saw that message and made sure to set it to vanilla on that portion of the game, I can confirm that having a Taka OT Chatot is still not eligible to be shown to Taka in the postgame, essentially locking yourself out of that dialogue and 2 relationship points with him.

Yep it's both! You do x2 damage against monotypes and x4 against any Pokemon with two types.

On 3/1/2024 at 7:26 PM, Katabatic said:

Someone mentioned the bug with Taka's Chatot and not being able to show it to him in the postgame because it was changed to something else.

Corrected the Event for the AllGen Switch for next patch!

• Like 1

it is ready, and I will bring the patch this week!

The patch will include Gelius' Movepool upgrade and many other things (Like that Avalanche TM...)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0033b6a7d2d759898e884efb39929106.png

I found it in my current run so IT MUST BE THERE.

Godspeed.

• Like 3

Patch 7.0 is out~

Includes Gelius' great Movepool compilation, bug fixes, more clarifications and balancing attempts!

Also special additions: Furfrou bonus type depending on Hair cut

Castform gets a Sandstorm Form + increased stats while transformed

Alternate Slow Start Slaking can be obtained by evolving Slakoth with Dawn Stone (and evolve Vigoroth at lvl 72)

Total overview of the other fixes etc can be check in the Changelog and the docs (new sheet for "Custom Forms and Changes")!

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Fervis said:

Patch 7.0 is out~

Includes Gelius' great Movepool compilation, bug fixes, more clarifications and balancing attempts!

Alternate Slow Start Slaking can be obtained by evolving Slakoth with Dawn Stone (and evolve Vigoroth at lvl 72)

Total overview of the other fixes etc can be check in the Changelog and the docs (new sheet for "Custom Forms and Changes")!

Thank u, @Fervis and the amazing team behind this mod. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Fervis said:

Patch 7.0 is out~

Thank you Fervis and everyone included for your godly work 🙏
Hopefully no new bugs arise, so you can take a bit of a breather

• Like 1