Got a bug concerning Tm's not being learnable by mons.

Metagross is unable to learn either Tm183:Heavy Slam or Tm133:psychic fangs.

might be more but those 2 are modern metagross bread-'n-butter moves

Great mod, ive enjoyed my playthrough a lot untill now! looking forward to the rest!

also, whoever thought it was a good idea to give kitsuneon prankster as an ability and nature power as a learnable tm, you are a mad genius. priority field-boosted moves on a powerfull special attacker? don't mind if i do!

• Thanks 1

Me editing some of the Postgame battles to torture myself make them more enjoyable.  How come Archer's team changed via the Sunkern Switchers but not Maxwell's? (And lesser extent Lumi and Eve)

More errors. Frigibax and possibly its evos can't learn Aqua Tail with Tutor. Sandy Shocks is unable to learn Gravity and Scorching Sands with the Tutor. I can still relearn and breed that egg move fine. Alolan Geodude Line can't learn SuperCell Slam.

Sometimes I wonder if some of these Tutor/TM additions are intented...

Don't Tempt me lol.png
I would! If I actually felt Rising Voltage indeed doubles Power on Electric Terrain. LOL.

Koko Still can't learn it though.

Any reason why Misty Explosion is added to a bunch of Fairy Mons Learnsets instead of just a Tutor (Including Diancie. That's cause a lot of trouble to catch it without a Reborn Ball)

Is breeding Alolan Raichu supposed to always breed a Spiky Pichu Egg? I though only Partner Pikachu can do that.

• Documented 1

I woould like to require if there’s any reason to use Pikachu PHD. It gets Psychic type like Alolan Raichu but doesn’t learn any damaging Psychic moves to back it up.

Update to the Z-Celebrate/Happy Hour Problem. Seems like Z-Moves that boosts all stats just won't execute a turn and pop up and error. Z-Conversion has the same problem but Clangourus SoulBlaze is okay...

8 hours ago, duck2121 said:

Anyone know how to evolve Primeape Cuz I got it up to lvl 35 and it isn learning Rage Fist

It got moved to Level 57.

Also little error since you changed the Swirlix to Fuecoco.

missed.png

So I took a break from my Electric Mono Run and did some unreleased mons testing and then go back to my studies. The Ogerpons and Ivy Cudgel are working well. Toxic Chain and Tera Shell is working. 

Terapagos Tera Shift doesn't activate since it's still WIP. I'll be honest, I would have remove the little one. You don't actually fight it in the canon games anyway so...

Tera Starstorm which is misspelled as Tera Starform is working well until I shifted/Mega Evolved Terapagos. It doesn't become Physical even though its Attack stat is higher. And while It does hit both opponets in Doubles when I Mega-Evolved. Starstorm turned into a Meteor Shower!

https://youtu.be/6v7JxyjB7WA

Flat out stops if one of the mons on the other side faints.

And I found out its ability will fuck up terrain/weather or like in any turn instead of just the turn it sent out.

Stats for proof because I forgot to show them:

Terapagos Testing.png

Maybe it's due to me editing Trainers because suddenly Puppeteer stopped working when it was working the other day...
Nope stopped working all the sudden. :/

Never mind forgot it works only on moves with a chance of poisoning not 100% poison status moves like toxic.

• Upvote 1

got some time today, working on events and giong through alll the reports ~

thanks so much for testing!

Fyi: TM lists (and movesets of pokemon in general) will soon be updated as a separate patch when Gelius (one of our Reatomized Devs) finished his work on the TM overhaul. I will still fix the mentioned bugs regarding TMs for next patch!

Indeed some mons were given usually unlearnable moves to give them more opportunities (ofc diance misty explosion should be looked at lmao).

Regarding A-Raichu, there was an issue with the Pikachu evolution and some sprite display, while pichu's sprites weren't adjusted (but fixed already for next update).

The predicament PhD Pika is in will probably be solved with Gelius' overhaul (I also take suggestions for fitting psychic moves~).

Happy Hour was seemingly not recognized in the PBS during the latest compile before uploading, so that will fix itself next update.

Lumi and Eve will get some updates to their team, Maxwell was probably an oversight :x

Edit: Quick question though: isn't Teraform Zero supposed to supress all weather and Terrain as long as it stay in battle rather than only on entrance?

Everything Terapagos is really WIP. Still, thank you to check what's working already, but there will be a lot more rework coming to that galaxy turtle!

Puppeteer Abilitiy will be expanded to all poisoning moves as well~

On 2/6/2024 at 5:58 PM, lowoonharm said:

also, whoever thought it was a good idea to give kitsuneon prankster as an ability and nature power as a learnable tm, you are a mad genius. priority field-boosted moves on a powerfull special attacker? don't mind if i do!

Me :3 

Go wild!~

The Sandbox mod iirc is an overhaul mod, so it alters scripts and, especially, maps. So it will most likely not be compatible.

You'd need some of the debug (or decat) mods for "sandboxing" with this mod.

21 minutes ago, Fervis said:

The Sandbox mod iirc is an overhaul mod, so it alters scripts and, especially, maps. So it will most likely not be compatible.

You'd need some of the debug (or decat) mods for "sandboxing" with this mod.

So, Aironfaar’s Mod Box is listed as compatible and that includes a debug option. I assume I would need to use that mod for debug when playing AllGen? 

There are quite a lot of them actually, but i usually don't use either of them for debugging so i'm a bit out of date.

I heard that this one is pretty popular these days. A wide collection of mods not just debug 

On 2/2/2024 at 4:50 PM, JacobBasque said:

When I go to battle Aster & Eclipse with Victoria after beating Solaris. I tried fixing it myself but can't figure out what's wrong.

Screenshot (136).png

So has anyone figured out how to get past this? Playing the mod for the first time and getting cock blocked by an error after spending almost 2 hours to beat Solaris is a bit disappointing, to say the least.

48 minutes ago, MasamuneTenshi said:

So has anyone figured out how to get past this? Playing the mod for the first time and getting cock blocked by an error after spending almost 2 hours to beat Solaris is a bit disappointing, to say the least.

Just switch to vanilla mode for the aster and eclipse battle, the only change would Victoria’s tag team.

• Like 1

Hi !

Just a "bug" report : I did the Urshifu quest, but i choose Urshifu Rapid-strike at a first choice, and i made the second part of the quest, so i get the second kubfu with the good item, but it gave me Urshifite Y on the first part, and the Urshifite Y again for the second kubfu

4 hours ago, MasamuneTenshi said:

Use the sunkern switcher & switch it to vanilla mode. Eventually you'll be able to switch back. For now I think that's the only work around to my knowledge.

Changing Taka's main to a Partner Eevee ruins the chance of getting the last two relationship points with him when he comes back via Reshiram route. Oof. Thanks a lot switcher!

(I have to debug it to a Chatot to get a workaround...)

Also I'm surprised Eternamax Eternatus kept its big defense and HP from the canon games. LOL.

11 hours ago, Crickzilla said:

Changing Taka's main to a Partner Eevee ruins the chance of getting the last two relationship points with him when he comes back via Reshiram route. Oof. Thanks a lot switcher!

where exactly do you get the relation ship point? Or rather do you need a "chatot" from Taka for the points? I can adjust the part for AllGen switch then

11 hours ago, Crickzilla said:

Also I'm surprised Eternamax Eternatus kept its big defense and HP from the canon games. LOL.

that will be put behind a difficult event later on! Yep it's indeed a teensy bit powerful lmao.

3 hours ago, Fervis said:

where exactly do you get the relation ship point? Or rather do you need a "chatot" from Taka for the points? I can adjust the part for AllGen switch then

After Dialga/Palkia quest. Reshiram Route. I have to change the Partner Eevee that rescued me to a Chatot for it to work. He does have cycling dialouge like everyone else in the Nightclub. Might be tricky to fix.

• Documented 1

4 hours ago, Fervis said:

that will be put behind a difficult event later on! Yep it's indeed a teensy bit powerful lmao.

A quick question and kinda of out of topic xD, would you and the team behind the allgen mod (if there’s any, sorry I’m unaware :( ), to add moonblast to the togekiss evo line, like legends arceus (I think it’s in the level 40something, they learn the move or whatever, it’s your call).

Cause it sucks that It can only use dazzling gleam (14 badge is kinda late, so basically it only has flying stab, and fairy wind doesn’t do the job), as fairy coverage.

I just love that pokemon :).

On 2/6/2024 at 4:53 AM, Fervis said:

did you start the event as intended ? Or did you use debug to initiate the quest?

I was really wondering what would happen if someone didn't get stantler - that looks fine to me x)
unbothered like a rock!

Yeah I started the quest normally. No debug. I think it was just a case of never doing Stantler. Not gamebreaking so I wouldn't worry too much about it. :P

Also new doubles mod bug. The Rayquaza quest doesn't finish which softlocks the game. Rayquaza roams, but doesn't try to run in battles because another Pokemon spawns with it. Even after catching Rayquaza, the quest doesn't progress and keeps spawning. 

5 hours ago, Theory_2023 said:

how do i see the things i need for my eevee lutions?

You can find the information in an excel guide that comes with the download. The guide has multiple pages. Find the "Eeveelutions" page and you'll find the info.

On 2/11/2024 at 9:25 PM, Javiervr7 said:

to add moonblast to the togekiss evo line, like legends arceus (I think it’s in the level 40something, they learn the move or whatever, it’s your call).

Gelius (one of your devs) is working on a movepool overhaul, so to say: I think his 1rst goal is to unify the movesets of each Pokemon throughout all generations

Meaning that if Togekiss gets Moonblast in PLA, it will get it with the overhaul most likely!

16 hours ago, truthlearning said:

Also new doubles mod bug. The Rayquaza quest doesn't finish which softlocks the game. Rayquaza roams, but doesn't try to run in battles because another Pokemon spawns with it. Even after catching Rayquaza, the quest doesn't progress and keeps spawning. 

I recall a bug involving rayquaza and the mod yes...

And while checking the Readme in the download, it seems to be the wrong text file. I will update the readme and make it very clear to read them when using!

Apparently the Rayquaza quest indeed soft locks you from progressing. I really hope you do have a back-up file previous to Rayquaza >.<

Ideally remove the mod until the Rayquest is finished!

Here are the files that you need to replace!

Backup files Doubles mod.zip

39 minutes ago, Emj117 said:

i hate to be a bother but is there any reason paldean wooper doesnt have a back sprite

THAT'S .... a long-due oversight. lol

Will be fixed!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fervis said:

THAT'S .... a long-due oversight. lol

Will be fixed!

Speaking of long-overdue oversights. I did not report it earlier because I fixed it myself. lol. Smoliv and Toedscool's eggs have the wrong file name.

Graphic error.PNG

I also wonder why the new quest is 25 levels under the level cap. Probs to make up for how OP the dogs are? And how unkillable the Shuckle is?

Zarude... not as OP as the two.

Where exactly in the Giratina Quest is the Adamant Crystal and Lustrous Globe. Also, I accidentally cleared the 100% Dex completion before I finished Tier 7. Oops.

• Documented 1