16 minutes ago, Fervis said:

Im currently working on some balancing issues with stronger mons, after that i consider pushing some weaker mons into early-ish game!

Is there any trainers docs? at least for the important ones, the PBS files work but there are some things missing like abilities 

the pokemon locations and trainer changes can all be checked up in the docs (excel spreadsheet that comes with the download)

you can also look on the front page, there is a link to the excel as well

• Thanks 1

Just wanted to throw this out here. Currently using the new update along with the latest doubles mod and Pyrolusitium. First battle I try and this happens. I'll be switching to singles for the time being but hope you can help. Whenever something is supposed to be switched in this happens and I get softlocked. 

image.thumb.png.2e8669c211fb1c994bf8fa31c03b1c3e.png

The Djinn anomaly is now the only battle with more than 6 Pokemon within a single "trainer". LOL. The updated Regigigas fight to no longer fold to Fighting types with Taunt/Fake Out makes me curious if more postgame battles will be affected by the Sunkern Switchers. Just finished Tier 2.5. MonoElectric staying strong.

Just curious if all Gen 9 mons learning Toxic and Hidden Power (except a few which I don't time to check), but not all of the Gen 8 mons is intentional. Some of the Paradoxes I had can learn Swagger and Bellibolt can learn Explosion?! Also another TM error. Miraidon can't learn Dragon Tail. (Not that it needs it but just an oversight.) Will list more when I find them (there's a lot...)

Also why did Zero stay I finish the Regi quest prior to Tier 2? I don't remember if he also does in vanilla reborn. Does that mean it's a teaser for an event in the next update.

Does anyone know how to avoid the delay of battle animations?. It doesnt happen in vanilla Reborn tho. ive tried downloading the complete modded game (6.0) and patching the vanilla reborn and still there's lot of lag D: i had a similar issue with the 5.5 but patching the vanilla game with mod, solves the issue. but the 6.0 version for some reason that method doesnt work, and the battles are slow af. 

6 hours ago, Crickzilla said:

Will list more when I find them (there's a lot...)

Yeah i apologize for that tm wonkiness, but I really appreciate your enormous help in pointing them out! <3

And yea the genies were exclusive now because they aren't fought in a double battle. I was about to do it for the paradox battle too but just separated them into two trainers so that bypassed that.

I weren't able to fully test the regi quest, and adding variable counts to the quest may lead to him not disappearing - i will check this out!

6 hours ago, Javiervr7 said:

Does anyone know how to avoid the delay of battle animations?

that is really new to me :o

I usually use the speed up anyways, but checking without i don't think it's slower than it has been before...

I will see if more people get this problem so i might get a lead on it.

9 hours ago, truthlearning said:

Just wanted to throw this out here. Currently using the new update along with the latest doubles mod and Pyrolusitium. First battle I try and this happens. I'll be switching to singles for the time being but hope you can help. Whenever something is supposed to be switched in this happens and I get softlocked. 

yes the doubles mod might not be up to date, was about to to it today! sorry for the inconvenience~

Edit: download for doubles mod has been updated! Check it out and tell me if the error stil occurs! I'm curious about that because I can't directly point that error out...

4 hours ago, Fervis said:

Yeah i apologize for that tm wonkiness, but I really appreciate your enormous help in pointing them out! <3

And yea the genies were exclusive now because they aren't fought in a double battle. I was about to do it for the paradox battle too but just separated them into two trainers so that bypassed that.

I weren't able to fully test the regi quest, and adding variable counts to the quest may lead to him not disappearing - i will check this out!

I usually use the speed up anyways, but checking without i don't think it's slower than it has been before...

yes the doubles mod might not be up to date, was about to to it today! sorry for the inconvenience~

Edit: download for doubles mod has been updated! Check it out and tell me if the error stil occurs! I'm curious about that because I can't directly point that error out...

i only use the speed up xD. My pc is quite good a 4060 GPU. My pc is not the issue ig. The 5.5 runs smoothly I installed it again and no issues. Julia first gym’s battle was a pain bc the animations took so long to load. 
i kinda wanna try 6.0 :( . For now i think I’ll stay with 5.5 for now 

9 hours ago, Fervis said:

Thanks Fervis! Once I get back from work I'll take be sure to update you.

Edit: Seems like it's working fine now, thank you. I'll let you know if I come across any other bugs. 

• Fixed 1

2 hours ago, Fervis said:

have you by chance played on the eevee version previous to the merge? the numbers on the dex would fit that issue.

Yes, I have started this mod with the eevee version and after the version 6 update my gen 9 Pokémon in the PC Boxes have shifting around like crasy ^^'

So I have lost my Gimmighoul, my Gholdengo and many forms of other Pokémon like Maushold, Dudunsparce, Tatsugiri or Squawkabilly for example. Instead of this I get many Paradox Pokémon for free + a few weirdo Pokémon x,D1777552969_Screenshot2024-02-02222822.png.3bfda6ba6cc9e6cef3640e1e4066c7f8.png693168664_Screenshot2024-02-02222859.png.702e4bb69c966c8a39f62896ae2e3df0.png1942083504_Screenshot2024-02-02222916.png.300d33808ef8f7bbe25683eca796a125.png1985143896_Screenshot2024-02-02222941.png.89546b6ff1f8033850f65ab1dd881b7c.png100329214_Screenshot2024-02-02223019.png.f329ef7ce63b8dc8cbaade9eab8e07ae.png

These are differences between 5.5 and 6.0 of allgen mod. 

Allgen 5.5

https://streamable.com/fa4l2t

Allgen 6.0

https://streamable.com/nomsy2

so yea the difference is noticeable xD.

Update (1 hour later xD)

I found the source of the problem; the Debuglog file inside the Data Folder of the 6.0 patch and the complete modded game (6.0). Can't share the file in this post cause it's too large.

The solution: Delete the Debuglog file from the data folder. The game will generate a fresh new one, since as far as i know it's more like a history of every battle's turns.

@Fervis I think the Debuglog from the data folder should be erased each time there's an update, unless there's some usefulness behind that file. 

I'm sorry, but why the heck is Dipplin only available in Neo-Reborn? Wouldn't it make more sense for you to be stuck with Dipplin until you get Dragon Cheer? You'd either pick Flapple or Appletun to get something good early and then eventually leave behind, or you pick Dipplin and are stuck with it until Ametrine, where you get Dragon Cheer to get a really good dragon type; it just doesn't make sense to give you Dipplin and then Hydrapple immediately in terms of balancing, cause' then you have no opportunity to use Dipplin in the mid-game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Javiervr7 Thanks for your report! Now that's the reason why it didn't happen for me x)

Though keep on mind that if downloading the patch, you'd have to do this now and then with your own Debuglog!

Not sure if en empty Debuglog would overwrite the other as well, if so I can also do that.

7 hours ago, BabaFisi said:

I'm sorry, but why the heck is Dipplin only available in Neo-Reborn?

This is already done for the next short patch! 👍 Many Pokemon will be pulled toward an earlier game, like G-Weezing and Tarountula! ~

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fervis said:

This is already done for the next short patch! 👍 Many Pokemon will be pulled toward an earlier game, like G-Weezing and Tarountula! ~

Niiiiiiiiiice, can't complain about more early to midgame options!

4 hours ago, Fervis said:

@Javiervr7 Thanks for your report! Now that's the reason why it didn't happen for me x)

Though keep on mind that if downloading the patch, you'd have to do this now and then with your own Debuglog!

Not sure if en empty Debuglog would overwrite the other as well, if so I can also do that.

yeap an empty does help, just erasing the current one inside the patch.

also, when we will expecting the G-Weezing + dipplin early evo :O (no pressuring just excited cause im doing a nuzlocke wanna know if i have to wait before going to the agate circus)

@Fervis

dipplin will be available lapis ward, just like the other apples - so pre shelly

g-weezing will also be able to evolve in citae astrae and post resto coral ward, which was initially only titanias castle

• Thanks 1

@Fervis i kinda hate you, bc you heavily lowered the carbink encounter chance (xD) in the iolia Valley to add glimmora,

unlike the uglybat (woobat/swoobat) that was untouched D:

i mean i get it, i just hate that pokemon, it pissies me off bc the other bat mons are cool. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Javiervr7 said:

@Fervis i kinda hate you, bc you heavily lowered the carbink encounter chance (xD) in the iolia Valley to add glimmora,

unlike the uglybat (woobat/swoobat) that was untouched D:

i mean i get it, i just hate that pokemon, it pissies me off bc the other bat mons are cool. 

Maybe you're just joking, and I'm being dumb, but couldn't you just use Magnetic lure? 

15 minutes ago, Hakimblue99 said:

Maybe you're just joking, and I'm being dumb, but couldn't you just use Magnetic lure? 

im joking xD, but the magnetic lure won’t do the job this time (in a  nuzlocke at least, cause it would require the uglybat’s dupe). The change It’s annoying but fine.

did you start the event as intended ? Or did you use debug to initiate the quest?

I was really wondering what would happen if someone didn't get stantler - that looks fine to me x)
unbothered like a rock!