1 hour ago, BuildoPat123 said:

Also the guide states that you can get a wiglett from the game corner and it is incorrect, there is also the fact that basculin red form can be in the onyx egg

All basculin forms can be obtained in the onyx egg pool

On 2/12/2024 at 10:21 PM, Crickzilla said:

I also wonder why the new quest is 25 levels under the level cap. Probs to make up for how OP the dogs are? And how unkillable the Shuckle is?

Zarude... not as OP as the two.

they might be lower currently because they were initially prepared for a lower tier. They will go up to lvl 135 next patch (according to their tier 6 cap)

On 2/12/2024 at 10:21 PM, Crickzilla said:

Where exactly in the Giratina Quest is the Adamant Crystal and Lustrous Globe. Also, I accidentally cleared the 100% Dex completion before I finished Tier 7. Oops

you will get them as an addition to the Lustrous/Adamant Orbs. They should be sitting directly next to them.

On 2/6/2024 at 2:39 AM, truthlearning said:

Zarude's sprite stays after the Rhondocrine Jungle Event and is not interactable.

Were you able to get Zarude at least? Or did it freeze entirely without you being able to take it?

14 minutes ago, BuildoPat123 said:

have you updated to 6.0

Just did a redownload of the mod and it got archaludon working perfectly so I think the problem was indeed I was in an old version (5.5a I think?) everything is running fine now, thank you

54 minutes ago, KowserKhan59 said:

Is the Annihilape evolution of primeape in this mod?

Yep ~ Primeape learns Rage Fist at lvl 57 to evolve.

3 hours ago, BuildoPat123 said:

i can't encounter torountula even with magnetic lure. I think the issue is to do with upper peridot not having it in it's headbutt roster

Hmmm, it is in the roster, but I get the same issue.. 

I'll see if i can find out why

Edit: found the issue! 

Patch 6.5 is out!

Bug fixes here and there, the usual~ (Victoria and Tarountula bug as well)

Some changes to Onyx Arcades and some encounters in general

A sweet buff to Castform while it's in a weather forme (bit more defense, sp.atk, and speed)

And a kind Gentleman in Grand Hall who awards Eggs after 2nd, 4th, and 6th gym badge

Also Eeveelution movelists were edded to the doc (Tms anf Tutor Moves will follow)

Can be checked up in the docs / changelogs as always

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fervis said:

Patch 6.5 is out!

Bug fixes here and there, the usual~ (Victoria and Tarountula bug as well)

Some changes to Onyx Arcades and some encounters in general

A sweet buff to Castform while it's in a weather forme (bit more defense, sp.atk, and speed)

And a kind Gentleman in Grand Hall who awards Eggs after 2nd, 4th, and 6th gym badge

Also Eeveelution movelists were edded to the doc (Tms anf Tutor Moves will follow)

Can be checked up in the docs / changelogs as always

hi! are the eggs after 2nd, 4th and 6th gym badges. Static eggs? or change for every save file, like the other eggs?

i've got bramblin from the 2nd badge one.

Minor error here. Pon appears at this spot and not interactable even before you enter the big building.

This happens both when I start to event as intended (loaded a backup save) and used Debug to activate it (main save where I'm on Tier 7 and the glasses guy won't give me the event).

Pon.png
Kiki’s theme during the fight fits well, NGL.

5 hours ago, Javiervr7 said:

hi! are the eggs after 2nd, 4th and 6th gym badges. Static eggs? or change for every save file, like the other eggs?

i've got bramblin from the 2nd badge one.

static

When in doubt check doc

Branblin 2

wattrell 4

tatsugiri 6

• Like 1