A couple things: Firstly, when I started a new game with the Partner Pikachu as a starter, it lacked any attacking moves. Secondly, the sprite for my Eeveon is a bit odd.

Spoiler

Eeveon.png

1 hour ago, Saslen said:

A couple things: Firstly, when I started a new game with the Partner Pikachu as a starter, it lacked any attacking moves. Secondly, the sprite for my Eeveon is a bit odd.

Scaled it up for you, copy this file and overwrite the incorrectly scaled one in the Graphics > Battlers folder of you Pokemon Reborn (be sure to rename it to 1026.png )

1026.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AZzy said:

Scaled it up for you, copy this file and overwrite the incorrectly scaled one in the Graphics > Battlers folder of you Pokemon Reborn (be sure to rename it to 1026.png )

Thanks! Worked like a charm!

• Like 1

Got two errors while testing some things out

The first one was against a Ditto who was probably trying to go for Upper Hand

Spoiler

3uwEAPPRZI.thumb.jpg.287f6bc3d4eea57cbefca665c09c7171.jpg

The second one has something to do with Koraidon when it's about to be send out or when the AI picks an attack for it

Spoiler

fNogcIhRy8.thumb.jpg.072bed5fe5972edcb33a96d460428ca2.jpg0oGULEIY28.thumb.jpg.84de2c813977b4d639e56f77aadd9903.jpg

• Documented 1

Technically it is not a bug, Gelius did the move compilation whcih covers all moves a pokemon can and could learn over every generation.

However, He also counted in spin off editions, which i tried to remove while glancing over the text file.

You can check the new move compilation that's linked to in the docs, to have a general overview of the new learnsets!

I will edit submission out lmao

• Like 1

PokeBattle_AI_2.rbhere is yet another one! Currently playtesting on discord for errors, so bit by bit will update the scripts.

there might still be new ones but the above mentioned is fixed~

I will update the links with the most updated script

• Like 2

On 3/14/2024 at 6:18 PM, Fervis said:

Technically it is not a bug, Gelius did the move compilation whcih covers all moves a pokemon can and could learn over every generation.

However, He also counted in spin off editions, which i tried to remove while glancing over the text file.

You can check the new move compilation that's linked to in the docs, to have a general overview of the new learnsets!

tbh I'm not sure what's wrong with having spinoff-exclusive moves

it is not wrong or right imo.

regarding my statement with removing some moves - it was mostly referred to very unexpected ones.

like meowth aeroblast😅 i want to keep it on a realistic level in a way

• Like 1

PLZ someone helps me, I could not find the gentleman on the couch in Opal ward, and everything else worked alright. But I just cannot find the gentleman on the couch, he disappeared after shelly's gym. PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME!!

13 hours ago, YUKI0701 said:

PLZ someone helps me, I could not find the gentleman on the couch in Opal ward, and everything else worked alright. But I just cannot find the gentleman on the couch, he disappeared after shelly's gym. PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME!!

Alright, I figured it out, it is because I need to download the lastest version and just move the savefile over. 

• Fixed 1

On 3/14/2024 at 3:18 PM, Fervis said:

Hey I've been trying to click on what I believe is the link to the move pool overhaul but it's not working. Do I have to do anything special to get that to work?

Does anyone have the link yo all the new move sets of the Pokémon, several of the Pokémon I'm using simply have very odd level up move sets and don't learn the moves they learn upon evolution, like wormadam doesn't learn quiver dance on evolution.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Microwave said:

Does anyone have the link yo all the new move sets of the Pokémon, several of the Pokémon I'm using simply have very odd level up move sets and don't learn the moves they learn upon evolution, like wormadam doesn't learn quiver dance on evolution.

You could probably look at the new movesets in the PBS files

5 hours ago, Midnyte12 said:

You could probably look at the new movesets in the PBS files

Thank you so much, didn't think of this lol. I'm doing a mono-poison run and my Nidoking got acid on evolution, and so I was perplexed and sad.

• Like 1

I really have no idea why some are not able to access the move compilation...
I'll post it here and add the link to the front page in addition to the link inside the docs

hopefully that will work better.

Gelius' Movepool Compilation

please keep in mind that this is not 100% AllGen conform due to various reasons such as balancing. Overall however, it will serve as a good reference.

• Like 1