I'm unsure whether there is a partner eevee sprite comparable to the partner pikachu ( with a hat or stuff like that), though i didn't find it.

Would like to have a more emphasized sprite for it!

58 minutes ago, Proto65 said:

For whatever reason, using ninetails megastone on alolan ninetails works and after battle changes ninetails forms to original fire form ninetails.

That's a known issue with all alternate form Pokemon. Fervis has mentioned that alternate forms are not supposed to be able to mega evolve to begin with, so he has recommended not trying to.

"not just for hisuians, for all forms like marowak: there seems to be a mistake, as they are not intended to have the ability for mega evolution, only the normal forms do.

I look into that issue, but please refrain from mega evolving an alternate form of a pokemon that got a custom mega as its only for the original mon mentioned!"

Another bug that I noticed. When fighting Adrienn, the tinkaton can use gigaton hammer. The next turn I assume the AI tried to use it again. I got the message "gigaton hammer can't be used twice in a row" repeatedly. Eventually just reset and beat it before tinkaton could attack twice

• Documented 1

ok so I downloaded what I think is the most recent patch (the one with the sunkerns) and I tried to initiate my gym battle with Noel and my game  goes through the dialogue but never actually starts the battle and we're left just staring at each other. Is there a fix or will there be one?  

On 5/31/2023 at 10:27 PM, pfraider said:

Another bug that I noticed. When fighting Adrienn, the tinkaton can use gigaton hammer. The next turn I assume the AI tried to use it again. I got the message "gigaton hammer can't be used twice in a row" repeatedly. Eventually just reset and beat it before tinkaton could attack twice

I had exactly the same issue but after repeating the message 4 or 5 times, the fight actually continued. Pretty sure Tinkaton has not acted this turn.

And boy oh boy, that new Titania fight is really difficult. Great battle!

13 hours ago, CentennialR said:

ok so I downloaded what I think is the most recent patch (the one with the sunkerns) and I tried to initiate my gym battle with Noel and my game  goes through the dialogue but never actually starts the battle and we're left just staring at each other. Is there a fix or will there be one?  

you have to talk to a sunkern switcher when on an active playthrough! you will need a certain switch for the game to continue altered battles. I will mention it on the front page.

On 5/31/2023 at 4:03 AM, Proto65 said:

For whatever reason, using ninetails megastone on alolan ninetails works and after battle changes ninetails forms to original fire form ninetails.

this has been fixed a while ago! Are you sure you have the most recent version? (and not just patched the game)
sometimes (quite often even) only patching does not seem to update the game fully, leading to missing stuff

On 5/31/2023 at 10:27 PM, pfraider said:

yes i thought as much! i don't know why but while testing tinkaton never wanted to use gigaton hamemr so i couldnt test.

i will work on the AI for the gigatonhammer.

Bug report for Fervis. I noticed that, when I arrived at Apophyll Beach, my Pikachu was spontaneously in form 1 (Partner Pikachu), rather than form 0 (normal Pikachu). Debugging it back to form 0 did little, since it just switched right back when I finished. This prevents players from acquiring Alolan Raichu, since Partner Pikachu can't evolve (unless you evolve Pikachu into regular Raichu then debug it to the Alolan form).

• Documented 1

13 hours ago, OculusDrake said:

Hey, Aura Wheel doesn't work right.  The type changing works, but it does NOT boost Morpeko's speed when used.

i think just edit the moves.txt

find aurawheel and edit the chances 0 to 100

716,AURAWHEELPLUS,Aura Wheel,186,110,ELECTRIC,Physical,100,10,100,00,0,abef,"Morpeko attacks and raises its Speed with the energy stored in its cheeks. This move's type changes depending on the user's form."

Edited by Chrisna Satria

On 6/9/2023 at 5:30 AM, honeybutterfly said:

Hey there, thank you for the mod.
I downloaded it, and started to play. The only "bug" I'm encountering right now it's the coordinate of the sprite position for Tandemaus and Maushold. 

Screenshot 2023-06-08 alle 23.27.35.png

It's not bugged, if you know the pbs files, pokemon.txt, just change the position on this pokemon

like this, find tandemaus and maushold, change "BattlerPlayerY=8 to BattlerPlayerY=18". It should work

Edited by Chrisna Satria

On 6/8/2023 at 3:06 AM, Saslen said:

Bug report for Fervis. I noticed that, when I arrived at Apophyll Beach, my Pikachu was spontaneously in form 1 (Partner Pikachu), rather than form 0 (normal Pikachu). Debugging it back to form 0 did little, since it just switched right back when I finished. This prevents players from acquiring Alolan Raichu, since Partner Pikachu can't evolve (unless you evolve Pikachu into regular Raichu then debug it to the Alolan form).

yeah, me too

30 minutes ago, traax said:

It was actually the AI using it against me. Cant tell for sure which mon it was but if I remember correctly, it was not a Hisuian Decidueye.

or just edit the battle move effects,

i can make it, if you want

without touching the animation on debug mode

Edited by Chrisna Satria

11 hours ago, Chrisna Satria said:

It's not bugged, if you know the pbs files, pokemon.txt, just change the position on this pokemon

like this, find tandemaus and maushold, change "BattlerPlayerY=8 to BattlerPlayerY=18". It should work

Hey there, I actually tried that but to no avail... it still remains in the same position

edit: NVM, I forgot to compile lol. THANK YOU very much

7 hours ago, Chrisna Satria said:

or just edit the battle move effects,

i can make it, if you want

without touching the animation on debug mode

Sounds good bro, but why not helping Fervis and debating that with him directly?

3 hours ago, traax said:

Sounds good bro, but why not helping Fervis and debating that with him directly?

i can't, i don't have rpg maker xp & my laptop was too old, i play this game on android and joiplay emulator, also my english so bad

Edited by Chrisna Satria

2 hours ago, traax said:

Here you go,

class PokeBattle_Move_229 < PokeBattle_Move
  def pbAdditionalEffect(attacker,opponent)
    if opponent.pbCanReduceStatStage?(PBStats::DEFENSE,false)
      opponent.pbReduceStat(PBStats::DEFENSE,1,abilitymessage:false, statdropper: attacker)
    end
    return true
  end

def pbShowAnimation(id,attacker,opponent,hitnum=0,alltargets=nil,showanimation=true)
    return if !showanimation
    @battle.pbAnimation(PBMoves::THOUSANDARROWS,attacker,opponent,hitnum)
  end

def pbSecondAdditionalEffect(attacker,opponent)
    if opponent.ability != PBAbilities::INNERFOCUS && !opponent.damagestate.substitute
      opponent.effects[PBEffects::Flinch]=true
      return true
    end
    return false
  end
end

Edited by Chrisna Satria