5 minutes ago, Bruuaga said:

Interesting, but I should be able to enable it by edititng the encounters in PBS right?

I'm afraid I don't really know how to do that. I think you have to edit the PBS file, then use the debug to compile it? As ever, make backups of your saves and be prepared to re-download if something goes wrong.

How do I go about applying the unchanged trainer battle patch? I assume this means you still get access to gen 8/9 stuff to use/in the wild, but trainers will have their regular vanilla reborn teams. I can get the regular all gen patch working fine though. ^ Didn't mean to send that above post

Edited by Yahzha

30 minutes ago, Dekadex said:

I cant get sprigatito after it dissapears. The guide says to find it in the forest and to have the herbal extract as well as a magnetic lure but I have all these things. I cant seem to get it to appear.

It should be present as a static encounter by the train in the southern part of the forest.

14 minutes ago, Saslen said:

It should be present as a static encounter by the train in the southern part of the forest.

Ah thank you! The way that it was worded and the items it told me to use made me think it became a random encounter

3 hours ago, Sleepy_Kirby 321 said:

where is the box to get Meltan i cant find it anywhere for this mod and how much do i need in the pokedex to get Kubfu 

You get the Rusty Metal Box after completing the magic square puzzle, in that place you need the Meteor ID Card to enter (located east of the Magma Gang alley). I don't think you get the box if you use the silver star thing to skip the puzzle. Given that, after using the star, I just debugged the box in, myself.

As for Kubfu, I think it's 700, but I could be wrong.

THAT's been a long break! sorry guys! (that exam killed me...)

i will reiterate all things explained here since i've been rather inactive here, and in discord!

Things that will change with the next update:

• Mega Milotic Ability fixed
  • Hand Mixer in post-restoration
  • Stunfisk stats change fixed
  • Bee's dex quest will need 910 at the end, ( i also think its 912, but let's see what the majority will tell)
  • Black augurite can be found in Grand Stairway (once)
  • You will get the Galarina Feather after catching all birbs and then talk to NIHIL in Nightclub
  • Lilligant sprite fixed
  • I added a change that boosts Tangled Feet on Big Top, though maybe that was a bit over the (big) top. -> Tangled Feet will now just boos evasion by 1 on Big Top Arena
  • Fixed the Meltan evolution item requisites
  • Fixed Sprigatito event
  • Skwovet will be catchable early game at the same locations as Greedent in post resto
  • Grolithe should always be normal in early game (for the quest)
  • Walking Wake and Iron Leaves added
  • Heavy Duty Boots can be bought from the Treasure Hunter
  • Illuminate bug fixed
  • Kowtow Cleave now 85 BP

Alright, this AND i will proceed with the paradox events today. Don't knoiw if i will finish it today, but afterwards i will push out the update!

• Like 6

14 hours ago, Fervis said:

You will get the Galarina Feather after catching all birbs and then talk to NIHIL in Nightclub

Does he still show up if the player is on the Aqua Gang route (and, as such, never gave Nihil a job app)?

• Documented 1

Hey, regarding stat problems I think G.Darm-Zen has it's Speed and Defense mixed up (I remeber changing it myself before but I forgot to post it, so I'm not sure if it was after the last update) and Mega Dugtrio's Attack doesn't match the one shown in the doc. Also I belive Tidy Up should always give the stat boosts, but it only does so when clearing hazards for me.

@Fervis are you planning to do gen 9 moveset changes at some point? Like QD Oricorio, Shell Smash Drednaw and Air Slash Drifblim? If so will you take stuff away as well like Scald and Roost?

Edited by arritte

Mortal Spin doesn't work properly. It doesn't get rid of hazards on your side of the field, like Sticky web. Or at the very least, it doesn't get rid of Sticky Web. I noticed some days ago but I didn't think about reporting it, and now I've just checked it again, using debug mode to fight against two ariados with sticky web. After using Mortal Spin twice, it still affected my mon if I changed them.

• Documented 1

On 3/30/2023 at 5:40 AM, Fervis said:

THAT's been a long break! sorry guys! (that exam killed me...)

i will reiterate all things explained here since i've been rather inactive here, and in discord!

Things that will change with the next update:

• Mega Milotic Ability fixed
  • Hand Mixer in post-restoration
  • Stunfisk stats change fixed
  • Bee's dex quest will need 910 at the end, ( i also think its 912, but let's see what the majority will tell)
  • Black augurite can be found in Grand Stairway (once)
  • You will get the Galarina Feather after catching all birbs and then talk to NIHIL in Nightclub
  • Lilligant sprite fixed
  • I added a change that boosts Tangled Feet on Big Top, though maybe that was a bit over the (big) top. -> Tangled Feet will now just boos evasion by 1 on Big Top Arena
  • Fixed the Meltan evolution item requisites
  • Fixed Sprigatito event
  • Skwovet will be catchable early game at the same locations as Greedent in post resto
  • Grolithe should always be normal in early game (for the quest)
  • Walking Wake and Iron Leaves added
  • Heavy Duty Boots can be bought from the Treasure Hunter
  • Illuminate bug fixed
  • Kowtow Cleave now 85 BP

Alright, this AND i will proceed with the paradox events today. Don't knoiw if i will finish it today, but afterwards i will push out the update!

It makes sense to solve these at first before working on Revival Blessing, Zero to Hero, etc.

On 3/31/2023 at 2:02 AM, Saslen said:

Does he still show up if the player is on the Aqua Gang route (and, as such, never gave Nihil a job app)?

thats a good point, good you mentioned it! 

31 minutes ago, EyesOnKindred said:

It makes sense to solve these at first before working on Revival Blessing, Zero to Hero, etc.

I tried to work on these several times, but it will either take more time or another one has to help. I still am quite average (probably below average) regarding coding, and i'm actually quite annoyed myself that i can't get them to work💢

On 3/31/2023 at 1:30 PM, arritte said:

are you planning to do gen 9 moveset changes at some point? Like QD Oricorio, Shell Smash Drednaw and Air Slash Drifblim? If so will you take stuff away as well like Scald and Roost?

I intend to make gen 9 moveset changes yep but not to the degree to take away stuff. Mostly focusing at possible improvements for mons that are rarely used and got some love in gen 9.

6 hours ago, Fervis said:

thats a good point, good you mentioned it! 

I tried to work on these several times, but it will either take more time or another one has to help. I still am quite average (probably below average) regarding coding, and i'm actually quite annoyed myself that i can't get them to work💢

I intend to make gen 9 moveset changes yep but not to the degree to take away stuff. Mostly focusing at possible improvements for mons that are rarely used and got some love in gen 9.

And If you make the palafin ability work like the aegislash ability