56 minutes ago, BuildoPat123 said:

how do you complete the gimmighoul event

Talk to the aforementioned hiker. If he just talks about the desert being full of treasures and dangers, try getting a ticket to Tourmaline Desert and then going back to talk to him instead of going on the train.

Anyway, after starting the event, he gives you three riddles, the answer to each of which is a location in the desert. At each location, you will find Gimmighoul. At the final location, you will be able to catch it. To my understanding, you need to visit the locations in order (i.e. go to the answer to the first riddle before the answer to the second, etc.).

Edited by Saslen

On 2/9/2023 at 6:54 PM, Fervis said:

the item appears when you caught all 3 birds.

in radiation reborn however you can buy it in tsukinami village after the 18th badge from a vendor.

aIready caught all 3 birds and spoke to every one at the grand hall and still no galarian feather. is there something I missed?

On 2/21/2023 at 10:33 PM, Fervis said:

New Update ~

• fixed an issue with gigaton hammer
  • fixed indeedee/basculegion sprite issue (note: debugging the gender may not change their stats!)
  • scale shot fixed! (Thanks to sapphiada on discord)
  • Kubfu added to the Pokedex Completion Quest in Agate City
  • added some missing sprites and added some gen 9 back sprites 
  • corrected a few excel file entries
  • New Mega = Kingdra (thanks to Jordanos on Discord!)

how many dex number to get kubfu since i passed the poipole one already. and what lvl will we get the kubfu from the quest. 

On 3/12/2023 at 9:55 PM, Saslen said:

Anyway, after starting the event, he gives you three riddles, the answer to each of which is a location in the desert. At each location, you will find Gimmighoul. At the final location, you will be able to catch it. To my understanding, you need to visit the locations in order (i.e. go to the answer to the first riddle before the answer to the second, etc.).

I'm sure. I'm in the right location of the third riddle, but I can't find the third Gimmighoul : -/ The first and second one were easy to find.

Edited by XD2491

On 2/21/2023 at 1:15 PM, Fervis said:

If that's okay for you, may i use them directly in the mod? Original shinies are meh and yours looks really suitable for reborn!

Sorry I never responded to your question sooner, I didn't notice it before. It is probably too late now, but to make things all clear:
Please feel free to use it, and thank you for crediting me ^^;

2 hours ago, XD2491 said:

I'm searching for hours after Flamigo in the Azurine Island at morning and day, but it didn't appear...why?

Could be that it can only be found there prior to Restoration. If that's the case, debug might be the only option prior to a bugfix.

On 3/14/2023 at 5:44 PM, Centauris91 said:

@qwesty and @Hakimblue99, so I completed the entire Pokedex after the Showdown at Agate City is over. I got 912 out of 915 Pokemon. Did you get the same number?

Screenshot 2023-03-14 174400.png

I don't know...mainly because I never completed this quest using this mod. I'm completed this quest on a long, previous save file using a long, past mod, before gen 9 was added