Is there a doc with gen 8/9 locations/how to evolve certain mons ? Like I see the Fuecoco in front of me but when I tlk to it I get ignored and I have Pokesnax so its not that. Lil dude just giving me the could shoulder. Also some other mons I'd like to try out but don't know their locations

Edit: I'm dumb, I found it.

Edited by Seraphicide

hey hey! some time for me here~ sorry for not being active as much ._.

still some things to do with uni, but i will go through all the things that were reported here and try to fix them within the next update (probably today or tomorrow then)

thanks for all your help!

On 2/19/2023 at 1:20 AM, AZzy said:

I tried to repaint shiny Wyrdeer's sprite to stay similar to Reborn's shiny palette for Stantler.
I hope it's okay with mod creator to share it here.

If that's okay for you, may i use them directly in the mod? Original shinies are meh and yours looks really suitable for reborn!

48 minutes ago, Chrisna Satria said:

yes, i play this on joiplay, but i cannot edit the pbfieldeffects, not working after i edit that

i believe for pbfieldeffects, you would need to enable the debugging for it in the compiler.rb. unfortunately it has been over a year so i can't recall exactly where the code was

it was just removing a hashtag somewhere.

New Update ~

• fixed an issue with gigaton hammer
  • fixed indeedee/basculegion sprite issue (note: debugging the gender may not change their stats!)
  • scale shot fixed! (Thanks to sapphiada on discord)
  • Kubfu added to the Pokedex Completion Quest in Agate City
  • added some missing sprites and added some gen 9 back sprites 
  • corrected a few excel file entries
  • New Mega = Kingdra (thanks to Jordanos on Discord!)
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Alejandro said:

There is a problem where Victory Dance will always say it failed each time it is used.

Many of new Hisuian, gen 8 and 9 attacks have always a Problem. Every time I try to use the attacks in battles or would like to see the attacks in the attack summary of the Pokémon my game pops up an Error box and get crash : -/Screenshot_20230221_162720.thumb.png.afa482dc05756968fc68f3468639bafd.png

This was the attack Aura Wheel from Morpeko for example.

Edited by XD2491

6 minutes ago, XD2491 said:

my game pops up an Error box and get crash : -/

hmm try to download the newest version and see if its stil there. I just tested victory dance and there was no issue. 

I'll look at the other moves later as well. Though the error message does not come from the move itself i believe.

I had to remove one move from the list, as i had it twice in the pbs (Rising Voltage), so if you have issues while opening a summary or the PC, try to reset the movelist of the pokemon via debug, or try if the error is also present with a freshly captured mon.

There were many (but small) adjustments to the order of moves etc, so this might be one issue that leads to this.

Sorry for the inconvenience! >.<

5 hours ago, Fervis said:

i believe for pbfieldeffects, you would need to enable the debugging for it in the compiler.rb. unfortunately it has been over a year so i can't recall exactly where the code was

it was just removing a hashtag somewhere.

thank you for your reply @Fervis, i will try it

Edit: got it on line 2118, remove the "#", and it works!

thank you so much, @Fervis

Edited by Chrisna Satria
  • Fixed 1

2 hours ago, Fervis said:

New Update ~

• fixed an issue with gigaton hammer
  • fixed indeedee/basculegion sprite issue (note: debugging the gender may not change their stats!)
  • scale shot fixed! (Thanks to sapphiada on discord)
  • Kubfu added to the Pokedex Completion Quest in Agate City
  • added some missing sprites and added some gen 9 back sprites 
  • corrected a few excel file entries
  • New Mega = Kingdra (thanks to Jordanos on Discord!)

Thx for your update ♪ 

But it`s still kinda funny:

Now I have a male Indeedee, a female Indeedee und a gender switched Indeedee xDScreenshot_20230221_190928.png.8517852fcf9bc9a2d2888a19a6eee655.pngScreenshot_20230221_191000.png.8364077d803f95b5a9a7510023e1a93b.pngScreenshot_20230221_190946.png.bca57d9110f4bed03a90064b087d184e.png

Edited by XD2491

10 hours ago, Spectre Noir said:

So Im trying to fix that tiny teensy issue of The scraftyite issue not Being right cuz words and get this  might i suggest Contacting max so this issue can be fixed

i just downloaded the mod myself to see if theres and issue with the link, but, at least for me, there were no issues anymore with scrafty being able to mega evolve.

the issue you have seems to be due to an outdated script and pbs file. the line "ItemNight" does not exist in the current update, neither in the PBS (evolution method for ursaring) nor in the Pokemon.Evolution.rb file. 

I replaced the method to just using the item rather than having a specific time (i have NO idea why its not working, so just for anyone able to evolve it i just reversed it)

1 hour ago, chonkmoment said:

Is the game mac compatable? if not, how do you install the gen 9 patch? having some struggles, (for mac if it isnt obvious kekw)

i recall someone saying they are using a windows simulator or something like that. Sadly i don't know how to launch the game on mac  :(

7 hours ago, Alejandro said:

Well, it will say "(insert pokemon name here) used Victory Dance... But it failed"

try to download the newest mod version (not the patch) and report if the issue is still there.

did you otherwise try to changes something on the game yourself? Like compiling anything?