12 hours ago, dracky said:

I mega evolved my hisuian arcanine and now is a normal one

not just for hisuians, for all forms like marowak: there seems to be a mistake, as they are not intended to have the ability for mega evolution, only the normal forms do.

I look into that issue, but please refrain from mega evolving an alternate form of a pokemon that got a custom mega as its only for the original mon mentioned!

13 hours ago, VfV said:

I don't know if this has already been mentioned but Mega Milotic doesn't seem to have regenerator like it says in the excel file. It has marvel scale instead.

Ill fix that!

3 hours ago, Centauris91 said:

Hand Mixer is no longer sold at the Sweet Kiss Candy Shop post - restoration

will add it with the next update!

On 3/6/2023 at 6:29 AM, Alejandro said:

Not trying to be that guy but I also noticed a bug that causes Wave Crash to not deal recoil damage and another bug that makes Ceaseless Edge deal no damage. The Victory Dance bug that I described earlier is still there despite just downloading the most recent patch

no problem with bug reporting, don't worry!

BUT.

1) I took your file and tried victory dance and wave crash with every single mon in your team and it worked all the time (nice name btw)

Spoiler

ec3b655b6116460c4aaf89bde2c702b1.png

2) You mentioned you changed something with pokemon stats and attacking moves, so theremight have been an issue with compiling these changes

3) I see that you debugged quite a lot! Some mons have crazy interesting moves! Though i cannot be accountable for any issue that might occur when people decide to debug themself, especially when i can't reproduce the bug :/

If there are any more people having this issue i definitely can proceed the investigation, otherwise i can't do anything :(

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I found a bug with the move life dew. In doubles, if a partner is fainted and the other uses life dew, it heals both pokemon despite the other one being fainted and then next turn it lets the previously fainted pokemon attack. It could be because life dew isn't checking for whether or not a pokemon is fainted or not and is just healing it anyways. It seems to be consistent as I've tried it in a few double battles and it happened every time. 

• Documented 1

The stats of Galarian Stunfisk seem messed up, and does not match what it base stat spread should look like.

it looks like its SP.def, SP.atk and speed have been swapped around.

My version is about two weeks old though, so if this has been fixed already, disregard me :)

Edited by Digger
added more informatio
  • Documented 1

I tried to implement the debug mode single trainer double battle but it doesn't work that it doesn't show the additional option of "test double battle" in debug screen. This works well in vanilla reborn, rejuv even rejuv MM but it doesn't work in this mod so I'm not sure why.

Also Illuminate has bug in mirror arena:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.657cb2160e823a4dd72f1991558df315.png

• Documented 1

Hey, so, I'm trying to complete Bee's pokedex quest, but she's just refusing to give me poipole. I spent hours finishing up the pokedex, and made absolutely sure that I had every non-legendary and non-ultra beast. I understand that the rewards were changed to accommodate the new mons, however, I believe that the poipole tier might have been skipped over. She's asking for roughly 920 pokemon (I don't recall the exact dialogue), but my pokedex is only at 910. It may also be possible that she's counting the unobtainable paradox mons, which would absolutely suck, if that were the case.  I'm 99.999% positive that I have every currently obtainable pokemon including the gen 8/9 mons, the hisuians, and the new eeveelutions. I have 16 badges, which when the vanilla reborn dex is completable (minus legendaries and UBs). For now, I'll continue checking the pokedex. I would really like to know if this is intentional, or just a little oversight, because I've been going a little crazy cruising through my boxes lol.  Sorry for the block of text, and thank you so much for your hard work on this excellent mod! ^-^

4 hours ago, AverageJJbaEnjoyer said:

Hey, so, I'm trying to complete Bee's pokedex quest, but she's just refusing to give me poipole. I spent hours finishing up the pokedex, and made absolutely sure that I had every non-legendary and non-ultra beast. I understand that the rewards were changed to accommodate the new mons, however, I believe that the poipole tier might have been skipped over. She's asking for roughly 920 pokemon (I don't recall the exact dialogue), but my pokedex is only at 910. It may also be possible that she's counting the unobtainable paradox mons, which would absolutely suck, if that were the case.  I'm 99.999% positive that I have every currently obtainable pokemon including the gen 8/9 mons, the hisuians, and the new eeveelutions. I have 16 badges, which when the vanilla reborn dex is completable (minus legendaries and UBs). For now, I'll continue checking the pokedex. I would really like to know if this is intentional, or just a little oversight, because I've been going a little crazy cruising through my boxes lol.  Sorry for the block of text, and thank you so much for your hard work on this excellent mod! ^-^

Maybe try using Debug only for obtaining the Paradox Pokemon?

6 hours ago, AverageJJbaEnjoyer said:

Did you get Azurill, Dondozo, and Tatsugiri? They are impossible to get before Agate City. Kleavor, Ursaluna, Gholdengo as well.

2 hours ago, Centauris91 said:

Did you get Azurill, Dondozo, and Tatsugiri? They are impossible to get before Agate City. Kleavor, Ursaluna, Gholdengo as well.

I completed the Agate city segment. I for sure have those three, as well as Gimmigoul, who I encountered just fine after badge 14 (and evolved into Gholdengo). I have all Hisuians as well. I heard that the some evolution items like the peat block and black augurite were moved, but thankfully I evolved them before I downloaded that particular patch.

I quadruple checked, and I have every non-legendary/UB plus Silvally, Phione, and Urshifu. In vanilla Reborn, this is the exact point where Poipole is obtainable, so maybe there are some gen 8/9 legendary encounters that I missed.

If not, then it's not the end of the world. I only reported this here in case @Fervis wasn't aware that there may be something wrong. Like someone else said, there's always debug lol 😂(although I'd rather not resort to that ._. )

49 minutes ago, AverageJJbaEnjoyer said:

I completed the Agate city segment. I for sure have those three, as well as Gimmigoul, who I encountered just fine after badge 14 (and evolved into Gholdengo). I have all Hisuians as well. I heard that the some evolution items like the peat block and black augurite were moved, but thankfully I evolved them before I downloaded that particular patch.

I quadruple checked, and I have every non-legendary/UB plus Silvally, Phione, and Urshifu. In vanilla Reborn, this is the exact point where Poipole is obtainable, so maybe there are some gen 8/9 legendary encounters that I missed.

If not, then it's not the end of the world. I only reported this here in case @Fervis wasn't aware that there may be something wrong. Like someone else said, there's always debug lol 😂(although I'd rather not resort to that ._. )

Did you get all the other non - canon Eevee - lutions too? Hawkeon, Maneon, Toxeon, Ephemeon, Kitsuneon, Drekeon, Eeveon, Titaneon, Zirconeon, and Bristleon?

32 minutes ago, Centauris91 said:

Did you get all the other non - canon Eevee - lutions too? Hawkeon, Maneon, Toxeon, Ephemeon, Kitsuneon, Drekeon, Eeveon, Titaneon, Zirconeon, and Bristleon?

Yes, I did. (I had mentioned that in my original comment, but I don't blame you for not spotting it in that massive wall of text lmao)

20 hours ago, AverageJJbaEnjoyer said:

right now I'm in a playthorugh for testing some things, just like this! thanks for reporting.

I had to see myself how many mons you can get when you take out all legos/paradox etc. so the overall number you will need is ~ 912 (914 with poipole and naganadel).

(Seems like I sucked at math when counting all these)

Spoiler

6eb46408d356f8e7d04e6dcf54daca99.png

The last ones you could only see should be arceus, reshiram/zekrom and mewtwo.

I will reduce it to needing 912 then it should exactly fit.

all the other issue are documented and will be fixed with next update too!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fervis said:

right now I'm in a playthorugh for testing some things, just like this! thanks for reporting.

I had to see myself how many mons you can get when you take out all legos/paradox etc. so the overall number you will need is ~ 912 (914 with poipole and naganadel).

(Seems like I sucked at math when counting all these)

Reveal hidden contents

6eb46408d356f8e7d04e6dcf54daca99.png

Thanks for the reply! However, I just did the math, and 912 is incorrect. The 731 obtainable vanilla pokemon + the 86 obtainable gen 8 mons + the 83 obtainable gen 9 mons + the 10 new Eeveelutions = 910 pokemon obtainable at this point in progression (16 badges), which corresponds exactly to my current pokedex number. I don't know how you got 912, because I'm 100% certain that the extra 2 are impossible to acquire without wondertrading (I compared all the gaps in my pokedex with Bulbapedia's national pokedex and they were all Legendaries/Mythicals/UBs). Anyways, I hope I didn't cause you any trouble. I love being able to try out all of the new pokemon without a nintendo switch, and it has been an absolute blast. Have a nice day! 

• Fixed 1

7 hours ago, AverageJJbaEnjoyer said:

Thanks for the reply! However, I just did the math, and 912 is incorrect. The 731 obtainable vanilla pokemon + the 86 obtainable gen 8 mons + the 83 obtainable gen 9 mons + the 10 new Eeveelutions = 910 pokemon obtainable at this point in progression (16 badges), which corresponds exactly to my current pokedex number. I don't know how you got 912, because I'm 100% certain that the extra 2 are impossible to acquire without wondertrading (I compared all the gaps in my pokedex with Bulbapedia's national pokedex and they were all Legendaries/Mythicals/UBs). Anyways, I hope I didn't cause you any trouble. I love being able to try out all of the new pokemon without a nintendo switch, and it has been an absolute blast. Have a nice day! 

having this exact same problem, and i can attest to the fact that there are only 910 pokémon obtainable in the dex at this point! double and triple checked against many different pokédexes and these are all the obtainable non-legendary non-ultra beast non-mythical non-paradox pokémon. attachment related:

Spoiler

Game_fTE21rydDU.png

Edited by qwesty

Something to report:

1) Mimicry ability description doesn't fit in the box in pokemon summary screen/ I'm not sure if anything  can be done with it, but I thought I might report it anyway. If there's a way to scroll text in summary screens, then sorry for being wrong about this.
image.png.189435a0b8897efab4f89203a6162bd9.png

2) While evolving burmy (both normal and shiny) in sandy coat into mothim, its evolution screen uses mega mothim sprite instead of regular one. Grass and Trash Cloak both behave as intended.
image.png.b45d5fae7ebc295db9c2478a5cb1b047.pngimage.png.2a765a33c59d4c61579fac9e6089fe0f.png

I was messing with the paradox pokemon with debug, and it seems the abilities quark drive and protosynthesis are set to onactive in the code which doesn't let it activate, unless it switches in after either electric terrain or sun is up. Even if they are sent out with a pokemon who has electric surge or drought in double battles it doesn't activate after drought or surge goes up. I'm not sure if this was intentional or if this was one of the reasons they were debug only. I just thought I'd report it just incase it went unnoticed.