On 4/8/2023 at 3:26 PM, Tetrisdjinn said:

The code for salt cure is a bit of a mess.

Thanks for the input! I know that the code worked while testing but i didn't test it specifically with the amound of damage.

On 4/10/2023 at 8:17 AM, Chinaboy100 said:

i have the same issue about meltan

fixed for next update! 

also paradox tm list will be added.

13 hours ago, Spicoli said:

Having an issue where Dartrix evolves into Hisuian Decidueye, but then reverts to its normal form (including sprite, typing, and stats) after being switched out, fainting, or when the battle ends.

do you perhaps know if the other hisuian starter have the same problem? also what was the encounter / does it happen every fight? I tried it out with a random wild encounter (togedemaru) and it didn't happen for me.

12 hours ago, TrainGhidoran said:

I dont know if it is a general reborn problem or tied with this Mod. But I cant change the type PBS. Well, I can change the text document, but I cant compile it. If I compile it in the debug menu, everything gets compiled but not the type Data. Is there anything I can do?

for pbs changes in Types (and fields if interested) you will need a new compiler.rb. It is attached to the discord's reborn-mods channel. In that you have to find "def pbCompileAllData(mustcompile)"

within that definition you have to remove the "#" from #pbCompileTypes.

Edit: well i can just make it easier for you:

Compiler.rb

just use this! should be fine.

• Thanks 1

Maybe something changed since I DL'd weeks ago, but I noticed Lapras didn't have a mega sprite? I grabbed the sprites from Rejuvenation and fiddled around with them. I doubt a lot of people use Lapras, but thought I'd put this somewhere in case someone wants it. Thanks for the mod btw, it's been a great addition. :D 

Credit to the original artist.

Spoiler

131.png

poggers.JPG

Edited by Shinde
Formatting, images too fat
  • Documented 1

14 hours ago, Fervis said:

do you perhaps know if the other hisuian starter have the same problem? also what was the encounter / does it happen every fight? I tried it out with a random wild encounter (togedemaru) and it didn't happen for me.

Seemingly was able to fix this by manually setting my computer's time to 1:30pm. When I was doing it before it was between 4 and 5 pm. I don't know if this is what was causing the issue or not. In any case it's working now. The successful evolution happened against the Grand Hall trainer who leads with Drifloon.

If you're still interested, I tried it in multiple encounters. One was a Grand Hall trainer battle (the one with the ninja turtles), one was random trainer in North Obsidia, and I also tried loading an older save and evolving against Corey. Tried evolving at levels 34 and 35. None of this worked. Possibly relevant: rather than downloading the patch to play the mod, I downloaded the entire All Gen Reborn folder (this one: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hiqH_pTE9SVIHJ8y289GD25HOEUgEi0E/view?usp=share_link) and launched from there, despite already having Reborn installed, so maybe it was reading from the wrong folders?

• Fixed 1

Hey Guys, I'm getting a RunTime Error Bug when I challenge Florinia for the 2nd gym badge and I am unable to progress. Any help?

(EDIT: I can't battle at all I get an error message when running into wild pokemon and other trainers too)

image.thumb.png.7cb1e04ea9595801457db219e572f24d.png

Edited by porksoda

3 hours ago, ManicAntics said:

I can't seem to find where/how to evolve ursaring into ursaluna?

Also: fantastic mod. I'm having the time of my life.

You need to use the Peat Block, much like you would an evolution stone. Peat Blocks can be bought from a hiker in the train station to the desert. In order for him to sell to you, you need to do the Gimmighoul sidequest for him.

Edit: The Peat Block only works at night, it seems. 

Edited by Saslen
  • Thanks 1

Hello, everyone. I hope you're all having a wonderful evening (or morning... or whatever). With the release of the paradox Pokémon, I've decided to curate a custom shiny for Iron Valiant that is more reminiscent of Reborn's shinies for the Ralts line. I've always found their designs to be aesthetically pleasing, particularly shiny mega Gallade. I've included a back sprite by @OldSoulja (Which I hope is okay to use, I love your designs!) Anyways, just copy/paste to your Battlers folder to use, renaming if necessary. Enjoy :P 

1014.png

icon1014.png

Edited by AverageJJbaEnjoyer
Added Party Icon
  • Like 6

Just wanted to tell OP and all the other involved people how amazing this mod is. Really great work.

I play with the thought to start a new run centered around the idea of creating Grassy Terrain with Rillaboom and using Salazzle/Gengar to transform the field into the Corrosive Field and then abusing that with other Poison/Steel/Airborne mons. Probably using at least one of the Flying/Fire types to use the Grassy Terrain too. I just need to know, is Grassy Glide in the game? That would be kinda crucial, as Rillaboom needs to take care of all these pesky ground types. Has someone tried a similar concept?

36 minutes ago, traax said:

I just need to know, is Grassy Glide in the game?

It can be learned from a move tutor on the left side of the Agate Circus. At the stand where there are two tutors, he's the lower one; has light brown hair and glasses.

8 minutes ago, Saslen said:

It can be learned from a move tutor on the left side of the Agate Circus. At the stand where there are two tutors, he's the lower one; has light brown hair and glasses.

Awesome, thank you. That is actually very reasonable, would give Rillaboom access to it before a bunch of pretty difficult fights. The early to early mid game hates Rillaboom anyway.

On 4/12/2023 at 5:13 PM, porksoda said:

Hey Guys, I'm getting a RunTime Error Bug when I challenge Florinia for the 2nd gym badge and I am unable to progress. Any help?

sorry for this late response! I will check if i can recreate the issue. Usually the error pops up if the game cannot find a certain pokemon/move.

What mons did you have in your team? and by chance did you have a pokemon with rising voltage?

12 hours ago, MiguelTerron said:

Hello! I'm a huge fan of your mod. Are you planning to make one for rejuvenation?

There already is someone working on something similar! I think they are implementing gen 9 right now:

On 4/14/2023 at 3:20 PM, khoi0209 said:

Ultra Necrozma doesnt seem to turn back into reg necrozma after battle anymore. Do you know how to fix this issue ?

These bugs are the trickiest... I see what I find!

18 hours ago, MiguelTerron said:

Hello! I'm a huge fan of your mod. Are you planning to make one for rejuvenation?

Hi, mod author for the Rejuvenation Hisuian Forms + Custom AltForms mod here, and while I do plan on adding Gen 9 I am currently unable to as Rejuvenation compiler is extremely funky at the moment and does not allow me to save the changes I make to the overall species count. So I can't really add new Pokemon at the moment, but I plan to once v13.5 comes out.

7 hours ago, Fervis said:

sorry for this late response! I will check if i can recreate the issue. Usually the error pops up if the game cannot find a certain pokemon/move.

What mons did you have in your team? and by chance did you have a pokemon with rising voltage?

Thank you so much!

I was attempting a Mono-psychic nuzlocke run of the game and had recently taught many of my mon expanding force from the OTS gen8 move tutor here is my team so far

I believe some of the moves may be the issue particularly Expanding Force as I also can not view the movepools of any mon that have it learned

image.png.689444aaa0566c639e6f6d271587e5a7.pngimage.png.9c4e06c015a922a60046a119d6bfe3fa.pngimage.thumb.png.539a76a42c52a8bc4f2a77ea65227d39.pngimage.png.bdd8483dce67960a891792669cbc2f5c.png

Edited by porksoda

18 hours ago, porksoda said:

I believe some of the moves may be the issue particularly Expanding Force as I also can not view the movepools of any mon that have it learned

i can recommend you using debug (it should be within the option section) and choose "pokemon" .

then you go into your team window and select your mons that do have this move. after you selected one you should be able to choose debug then. open it and select "moves" -> "reset movelist"

I'm doing a test run right now and close to onyx school. when i reach there i'll try it out and see if i also get the issue!

I’m sorry for bothering you but I was wondering.. for mobile devices how would you go by downloading and adding to your saved files I currently play Pokémon Reborn on my phone and was just wondering how to add your mod whatever I’m doing doesn’t seem to be working so I just need help honestly

@Zigvolt to transfer your save files to All Gen on mobile, download and extract the All Gen files somewhere, then move your save files from the base game to the extracted game. Once you do that, you're all set.

Your save files are the .rxdata files that appear alongside the game folders such as "Audio", "Graphics" and "Scripts".  I recommend you use ZArchiver or some other file manager app to have more control over your files.  Your main save currently in use is your Game.rxdata file. You might notice some other .rxdata files with descriptions like runtime, number of badges and location - those are your backup saves. If your main save ever gets softlocked or bugged to hell, delete the current Game.rxdata file and rename a chosen backup to Game.rxdata to make that your main save.

On 4/18/2023 at 12:00 PM, Fervis said:

i can recommend you using debug (it should be within the option section) and choose "pokemon" .

then you go into your team window and select your mons that do have this move. after you selected one you should be able to choose debug then. open it and select "moves" -> "reset movelist"

I'm doing a test run right now and close to onyx school. when i reach there i'll try it out and see if i also get the issue!

Hey thanks, I'm afraid there's no debug option in the option menu though

2 hours ago, porksoda said:

Hey thanks, I'm afraid there's no debug option in the option menu though

The debug menu can be downloaded from Aironfaar's Mod Box. It requires that you put the following files into your Mods folder: 

* AMB - AddOpt.rb

* AMB - AddOpt_DebugMenu.rb

* AMB - MonkeyPatched_PokemonScreen_pbPokemonScreen.rb

After downloading it, you should be able to find "Show Debug Menu" in your Options in the pause menu. It can be set to Off, Pause, Pkmn, or Both. Set it to Pkmn or Both, then follow Fervis's instructions re: move resetting.

Edited by Saslen

Hey~
Been enjoying playing with your mod, thanks for everything.

I've noticed that my Obstagoon never fails its Obstructs when used consecutively. I was fighting a Gastly and it used Sucker Punch, I used Obstruct five times in a row, and the defense drop triggered each time even though Obstruct isn't an attacking move. As it stands, I'm very satisfied with how broken it is, but it might be something to look into?

Love your work, thanks~

• Documented 1