The Thunderstorm error that occurs during the Florinia fight also occurs at Ametrine, when in the first double battle with Shelly against Meteor grunts. The fight where the opponent leads with Vanilluxe and Lickilicky.

Edit: Unlike the Florinia example, however, the error doesn't softlock you. You can just skip past the prompts and keep fighting.

MAIN PAGE UPDATED! ~

You can find all informations there!

And please, look at the version you want to play with!

They are not compatible yet and if you want to continue your game file, use the second version until you have finished your playthrough!

Patches will be provided next update, so please download the full version to not overcomplicate anything with previous versions! There were MANY additions so its just for safety this time.

Hello! I would like to gratz you on the good work!

However, I saw that there are SEVERAL new abilities added in the game, and many move changes, and there are little to no description of what and how they are or do in the excel file. May I ask what does "Heat Generator" do? Is it just a renamed "Thermal Exchange" or sth else entirely? Would be very helpful to have ALL the changes listed in the excel file imho, especially the mons who have their moves/abilities changed (cough Guard Dog Growlithe cough).

10 hours ago, MiguelTerron said:

Hello! Love your mod. I was wondering if bloodmoon ursaluna was added?

yes ~

but its only debug available right now, i still decide where, when and how to put it into the game.

3 hours ago, DmonBlu said:

However, I saw that there are SEVERAL new abilities added in the game, and many move changes, and there are little to no description of what and how they are or do in the excel file

AH. I probably was a bit too hyped to finally post the new update ~

I will definitely update the spreadsheet for them!

Basically, Heat Generator (in game its called Searing Petals) works like a mini-sunny day for the ability user. So you get benefits like solar beam one-turn and growth sharply raising stats.

The other abilities are the exact same from the DLC, so Toxic Chain, Embody Aspect, Supersweet Syrup and Hospitality.

The moves changes are mostly the ones from the dlc also.

I will update the docs for that! for the time being anyone who has questions i can answer them here or on discord!

On 7/26/2023 at 7:55 AM, mogman said:

Hey! so you were on the right track with the 2v2 mod being the issue, and I haven't had too much testing with it but it seems to be working fine now; it was the Pokebattle_Battle script of the 2v2 mod not including many of the changes of AllGen's. I'm not entirely certain of the rules regarding posting another mod's scripts with 1 very minor edit, so in case @Fervis is opposed to other people sharing AllGen's scripts, you can do the edit yourself very easily; In Pokebattle_battle, theres a script for "Initialize battle class" and under it there is line called @doublebattle set to false, so just set it to true. It seems to be working fine for me albeit I haven't extensively tested it yet. Hope it helps dude!

Edit: Lol I posted this too early, there seems to be other changes to that script that the 2v2 mod made that I haven't caught yet; I'll give an update when I catch them all

Edit 2: Ok so I found the culprit script, but permission wise its even more muddy than the last change but in Pokebattle_battle, the 2v2 mod also changes the script for "Initialize opponents in double battles", so I just replaced AllGen's scripts for that function with the 2v2 mod's. (From what I understand, the 2v2 mod's script is for when trainers only have 1 pokemon); I won't share the patched file unless I get permission from both @Fervis and @Vilrose. Cheers!

Hi hi !

Sorry, i'm VERRRRRY late ahah ~

You are free to edit my files, i don't see any problem as long as it serve the community !

Even though I hope you've found a solution since then, it would bother me that you waited for me for so long.

Vil'

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Fervis said:

Basically, Heat Generator (in game its called Searing Petals) works like a mini-sunny day for the ability user. So you get benefits like solar beam one-turn and growth sharply raising stats.

Does this include fire type damage increase from sun or is it only effects boosted by sun like growth and solar beam?

Also, if you are taking custom mega requests, I would love to see mega carnivine since he is like always bad.

7 hours ago, VfV said:

Does this include fire type damage increase from sun or is it only effects boosted by sun like growth and solar beam?

Also, if you are taking custom mega requests, I would love to see mega carnivine since he is like always bad.

fire moves are buffed, solar beam and growth as mentioned, and weather ball has fire type. You don't get any defnesive benefits like reduced water damage to you.

But, you also have the negative sides of sunlight, meaning water moves by yourself deal less damage, and hurrican/thunder only have 50% acc. Which shouldn't actually happen anyways since meganium is the only one with it.

Request are not denied I would say. However, I am not a professional spriter, and as long as there aren't sprites provided I won't be able to do much! I can do some research but that's about it.

Sorry to bother, but i am on Mac and am trying to figure out how to get this to work. the instruction in the file say to open in application, but that doesnt seem to do anything.  the Game.exe file wont open no matter what i do with it. I am not very tech savvy so maybe im just missing something.

31 minutes ago, Requiem said:

Hello Fervis, I was trying to access my stone item bag but I got this error screen. Not sure whats going on, think you're able to help? (sorry for the low quality)

that seems to be an item error somewhere in that bag page... hm.

unless more infos i can only offer you sending me your file and i see whether i can find the bugged item.

otherwise, if you still have the previous version (v3.5a) you can start there and check the items or delete them /move them to the PC.

14 hours ago, platinum75612 said:

Sorry to bother, but i am on Mac and am trying to figure out how to get this to work. the instruction in the file say to open in application, but that doesnt seem to do anything.  the Game.exe file wont open no matter what i do with it. I am not very tech savvy so maybe im just missing something.

I sadly have no experience with mac verison and how it interacts with the mod :(

BUT, most people with mac mentioned they used a windows emulator which seems to be working fine for playing the mod!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fervis said:

I sadly have no experience with mac verison and how it interacts with the mod :(

BUT, most people with mac mentioned they used a windows emulator which seems to be working fine for playing the mod!

Thank you anyway. I did figure it out though. For some reason it works if you just replace all the files in the base game with the mod files, and add any other new ones in where it was placed under the mod. 

• Fixed 1

23 hours ago, Hakimblue99 said:

I've been testing out Ogerpon, and the mask seems to work, as it changes Ivy Cadgel to what type according to what mask. But I'm curious on how to activate Ogerpon's Embody Aspect?

embody aspect is imepleted but i did not code the interaction with ogerpon yet. it's gonna come next two patches or so because i have to make it an alternative mega evo since terastal is not in the mod.

• Thanks 1

Having trouble getting the "unrealtime" password to work with the mod.

Trying to switch the time manually as well just tells me "remember to take regular breaks!" 

Weather side of it works, just the time giving me issues. 

42 minutes ago, Juice said:

Having trouble getting the "unrealtime" password to work with the mod.

Trying to switch the time manually as well just tells me "remember to take regular breaks!" 

Weather side of it works, just the time giving me issues. 

it's toggleable in the options of the mod! should look like thisimage.thumb.png.6093963779f26569eba905f98ecc2b1e.png

9 hours ago, Alejandro said:

I face this problem every time I use the Sunkern Switcher to challenge Julia in all gen mode. I'm able to start the gym battle with her perfectly if I switch to Vanilla mode.

i'll have to know which version you're on, either Allgen or Eevee.

But i can recommend you downloading the patch for the respective version on the front page and see if that already fixes it! If not i can look further