20 - Dragonbreath

25 - Incinerate

29 - Glare

33 - Dragon Tail

37 - Dragon Rush

41 - Last Resort

45 - Dragon Pulse

TM/HM:

Hone Claws, Dragon Claw, Roar, Toxic, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Frustration, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Return, Dig, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Aerial Ace, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Overheat, Incinerate, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Thunder Wave, Dragon Tail, Grass Knot, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Wild Charge, Secret Power, Snarl, Confide, Strength, Rock Smash

Tutor:

Draco Meteor, Snore, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Covet, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Dragon Pulse, Last Resort, Hyper Voice, Outrage, Helping Hand, Heal Bell

Breeding/Pre-Evo

Captivate, Charm, Curse, Detect, Endure, Fake Tears, Flail, Natural Gift, Stored Power, Synchronoise, Tickle, Wish, Yawn

Growl, Baby-doll Eyes, Swift, Refresh, Take Down, Charm, Baton Pass, Double-edge, Trump Card

Analysis:

Shenreon is very versatile, combining the support utility of the Eeveelutions with the power and extra utility of Dragon types. Offensively, Multiscale combined with its decent HP and high SpDef make it hard to take down, but its 65 Defense isn't too hard to break. Defensively, it can use Marvel Scale to patch up its Defense and use Wish to keep Flame Orb's damage from KO'ing it. It finds fairly strong coverage between Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, and the inherent Shadow Ball. Draco Meteor, Thunder, and Fire Blast are very hard hitting moves Shenreon can use to wall-break. To make up for the lack of coverage compared to Goodra, it has Wish, Heal Bell, Thunder Wave/Glare, and Dragon Tail to give it much more sustain and utility.

Pros:

- Amazing abilities in Multiscale and Marvel Scale.

- 95/65/110 may not seem the best, but with Marvel Scale and Wish, defensive Shenreon can take a lot of damage before going down.

- 130 Special Attack combined with impressive coverage for an Eeveelution gives Shenreon a huge offensive presence.

- A versatile movepool allows Shenreon to run bulky offensive, tanky support, wall breaker, or even a scarf killer.

Cons:

- 65 Defense is very poor, leaving Shenreon open to many physical threats even with a solid 95 HP.

- Stealth Rocks can break Multiscale, making offensive sets lose their Defensive backing.

- 65 Speed is fairly slow, leaving Shenreon open to many faster threats.

Counters and Checks:

- Florges can tank any move Shenreon throws at it and reliably 2hko with Moonblast, keeping itself alive with Wishes. Tanky Fairies in general give Shenreon a hard time

- Haxorus outspeeds Shenreon and hits hard with a massive 147 base Attack. To make it worse, Mold Breaker ignores both of Shenreon's defensive abilities, hitting its low defense with a super-effective Outrage or Dragon Claw, instantly KO'ing any Shenreon set. Shenreon can hit Haxorus with a Dragon STAB move for a KO in return, but odds are Haxorus will strike first.

- Dragons and Ice types in general can hit Shenreon hard with their super-effective moves, but only after they break Multiscale, as Shenreon can hit back with Dragon Pulse or Fire Blast.

- Hazards like Stealth Rocks and Spikes break Multiscale, making it much easier to KO offensive sets.

Usage: UU

- Wallbreaker

Choice Specs/Life Orb

Multiscale

- Draco Meteor

- Fire Blast

- Thunderbolt

- Shadow Ball/Dragon Pulse/Hidden Power Ice/Grass Knot

248 HP, 252 SpA, 8 SpD, Modest (+SpA, -Atk)

- Support

Leftovers/Flame Orb

Marvel Scale/Multiscale

- Wish

- Protect

- Dragon Pulse/Dragon Tail

- Thunder Wave/Heal Bell

248 HP, 252 Def, 8 SpA, Bold (+Def, -Atk)

- Revenge Kill

Choice Scarf

Multiscale

- Fire Blast

- Draco Meteor

- Thunderbolt

- Shadow Ball/Hidden Power Ice/Grass Knot

252 SpA, 4 SpD, 252 Spd, Timid/Modest (+Spd, -Atk) (+SpA, -Def)

Edited by Bazaro

Gibe dis and Toxeon in Reborn x:

You'll have to talk to Rainbow Dash about that ;)

Speaking of Toxeon, you can expect to see something about it on here fairly soon...

Edited by Bazaro

Here it is, Eeeveelution CAP #2:

Name: Toxeon

Height: 0.9 m

Weight: 29.2 kg (60 BP)

Type: Poison

Stats: 95/130/65/60/65/110

Abilities: Intimidate, (HA) Poison Touch

ybJHHjb.pngiPSKkpO.png

bRg50UN.png1xl0Zsd.png

Concept Art (still not mine):

toxeon_by_dazed__flame-d58eytn.png

Lv Up:

1 - Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

5 - Sand Attack

9 - Acid

13 - Quick Attack

17 - Bite

20 - Poison Tail

25 - Poison Fang

29 - Acid Spray

33 - Toxic

37 - Cross Poison

41 - Last Resort

45 - Gunk Shot

TM/HM

Toxic, Venoshock, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Frustration, Return, Dig, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Aerial Ace, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Secret Power, Confide, Cut, Strength, Rock Smash

Tutor

Snore, Covet, Super Fang, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Last Resort, Hyper Voice, Superpower, Gunk Shot, Gastro Acid, Helping Hand, Heal Bell

Breeding/Pre-Evo

Captivate, Charm, Curse, Detect, Endure, Fake Tears, Flail, Natural Gift, Stored Power, Synchronoise, Tickle, Wish, Yawn

Growl, Baby-doll Eyes, Swift, Refresh, Take Down, Charm, Baton Pass, Double-edge, Trump Card

Analysis:

Toxeon is the fast, hard hitting glass cannon Flareon always wished it could be. Boasting a 130 Attack and 110 Speed, Swords Dance, and the all-powerful STAB Gunk Shot, Toxeon can hit very hard. To make up for all this damage, Toxeon's above-average HP is mitigated by its poor defenses, making it quite fragile. Poison Touch is mostly there for flavor, but adding an extra threat chance to your attacks is always nice. Most people would run Intimidate instead, allowing Toxeon to scare its target upon switching in to set up a perfect revenge-kill. Due to its poor defenses, Toxeon shouldn't be switched in unless it is absolutely safe to do so, or if one of your Pokemon just fainted. Despite an overwhelming lack of options to take down Ground types, Toxeon is one poison beast you do not want to mess with.

Pros:

- 130 Attack and 110 speed is amazing for an offensive Pokemon. Very few mons outspeed you.

- Between Superpower, Knock Off, and Swords Dance, Toxeon's movepool has everything it needs to devastate.

- Intimidate is a great ability, forcing switches and setting up Toxeon's next revenge-kill target.

- Being the only hyper-offensive Poison type besides Gengar might just get this little guy into OU.

Cons:

- 95 base HP is wasted by 65 defenses. Even with Intimidate, it can't take too much punishment.

- Nothing to deal with the many bulky Ground types in higher tiers. Even after Intimidate, Earthquake hits hard.

- Weak to both Burns and Paralysis.

- Its sets are fairly predictable, even though they are quite effective.

- Shaky speedties with Lati@s, Mega Gallade and Mega Metagross are never fun.

Partners:

- Dark types like Tyranitar and Bisharp can Pursuit trap things like Gengar, Lati@s, and Alakazam.

- Anything that can remove hazards is appreciated since most Offensive Toxeons lack recovery.

- Anything to deal with the various Ground types in OU, including Venusaur, Gyarados, Ferrothorn, etc. Toxeon has almost no way to deal with them itself.

Checks and Counters:

- Bulky Ground types such as Landorus-T, Garchomp, and Hippowdon can safely set up Rocks against Toxeon and shrug off generally any attack it throws. Don't give Toxeon the opportunity to use Swords Dance, as it can overpower you.

- Faster revenge killers, such as Mega Alakazam, Talonflame, Sand Rush Excadrill, Starmie, and even Weavile can hit Toxeon hard enough to break it.

- Steel types, such as Skarmory or Ferrothorn, can generally set up safely against Toxeons without Swords Dance, and cripple it or Whirlwind it away. Mega Scizor can tank any unboosted attack, and set up itself. Mega Metagross can tank a Knock Off and hit very hard with Zen Headbutt. It also has Clear Body in its base form to block Intimidate.

- Residue damage from sources such as Stealth Rocks, Sandstorm, and Life Orb build up quickly and can lead to its own demise.

Usage: OU

- Swords Dance

Life Orb/Black Sludge

Intimidate

- Poison Jab

- Knock Off

- Superpower/Baton Pass

- Swords Dance

252 Atk, 4 SpD, 252 Spd, Jolly (+Spd, -SpA)

- Revenge Killer

Choice Scarf

Intimidate

- Gunk Shot

- Knock Off

- Superpower

- Poison Jab/X-Scissor/Return

252 Atk, 4 SpD, 252 Spd, Adamant (+Atk, -SpA), Jolly (+Spd, -SpA)

- Wallbreaker

Choice Band/Life Orb

Intimidate

- Gunk Shot

- Superpower

- Knock Off

- Quick Attack/Return

252 Atk, 4 SpDef, 252 Spd/252 HP, Jolly (+Spd, -SpA), Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

- Specially Defensive

Black Sludge

Intimidate

- Wish

- Poison Jab

- Heal Bell

- Protect/Knock Off/Superpower

248 HP, 8 Atk, 252 SpD, Careful (+SpD, -SpA)

- Natural Gift

Ganlon Berry (Ice), Liechi Berry (Grass)

Intimidate

- Poison Jab/Gunk Shot

- Superpower

- Knock Off

- Natural Gift

252 Atk, 4 SpD, 252 Spd, Jolly (+Spd, -SpA)

... See the pattern?

Edited by Bazaro

Toxeon @ Assault Vest

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Jolly Nature

- Gunk Shot

- Superpower

- Facade

- Knock Off

Raises it's base defense stats to essentially 249 (106.5 uninvested). Just for an example, so long as you don't switch into a SE hit, it can do damage. Also, it doesn't like Skarmory, but what does?

-1 252 Atk Mold Breaker Excadrill Iron Head vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Toxeon: 127-151 (38.3 - 45.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252 Atk Toxeon Superpower vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Excadrill: 394-464 (109.1 - 128.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Hmmm... I like the distribution etc... on Shenreon... but man I really hate that sprite. Like... there is way too much going on in it and it's just visually noisy. This is a personal thing more though cause I am just not a fan of things that feel "over-designed", Like that pace behind it shoulder... there is like three different design elements all right there and it just like eh... to me. The whisker behind the face also kinda looks like it is attached to it's mouth at the angle it's at. But I dunno that's me. I'd move it a little higher up so it looks like it attaches higher on the face a bit.

Not going to say anything on Toxeon. Other than... does it have two tails? The second stinger looks like it's attached to the first tail, but there is two separate tails it would seem. I'm not really sure what is happening back there lol.

Sorry, if I should like I'm being really overly critical... but I can;t really help it when I see stuff that bothers me XD>

No, it's good to have critique. If these are to ever be actually published *hinthint* they need to be as perfect as they can be. While these are very rough sprites, I will do my best to keep updating them to meet proper requirements. Shenreon has just been updated, mostly to fix that weird whisker.

Edited by Bazaro

T6YtA6S.png

GZUtGmQ.png

Concept Art:

Lv Up:

5 - Sand Attack

9 - Acid

13 - Quick Attack

17 - Bite

20 - Poison Tail

25 - Poison Fang

29 - Acid Spray

33 - Toxic

37 - Cross Poison

41 - Last Resort

45 - Gunk Shot

TM/HM

Toxic, Venoshock, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Frustration, Return, Dig, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Sludge Wave, Sludge Bomb, Aerial Ace, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Secret Power, Confide, Cut, Strength, Rock Smash

Tutor

Snore, Covet, Super Fang, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Last Resort, Hyper Voice, Superpower, Gunk Shot, Gastro Acid, Helping Hand, Heal Bell

Analysis:

Toxeon is the fast, hard hitting glass cannon Flareon always wished it could be. Boasting a 130 Attack and 110 Speed, Swords Dance, and the all-powerful STAB Gunk Shot, Toxeon can hit very hard. To make up for all this damage, Toxeon's above-average HP is mitigated by its poor defenses, making it quite fragile. Poison Touch is mostly there for flavor, but adding an extra threat chance to your attacks is always nice. Most people would run Intimidate instead, allowing Toxeon to scare its target upon switching in to set up a perfect revenge-kill. Due to its poor defenses, Toxeon shouldn't be switched in unless it is absolutely safe to do so, or if one of your Pokemon just fainted. Despite an overwhelming lack of options to take down Ground types, Toxeon is one poison beast you do not want to mess with.

Pros:

- 130 Attack and 110 speed is amazing for an offensive Pokemon.

- Between Superpower, Knock Off, and Swords Dance, Toxeon's movepool has everything it needs to devastate.

- Intimidate is a great ability, forcing switches and setting up Toxeon's next revenge-kill target.

- Being the only hyper-offensive Poison type besides Gengar might just get this little guy into OU.

Cons:

- 95 base HP is wasted by 65 defenses. Even with Intimidate, it can't take too much punishment.

- Nothing to deal with the many bulky Ground types in higher tiers. Even after Intimidate, Earthquake hits hard.

- Shaky speedties with Lati@s and Megagross are never fun.

Checks and Counters:

- Bulky Ground types such as Landorus-T, Garchomp, and Hippowdon can safely set up Rocks against Toxeon and shrug off generally any attack it throws. Don't give Toxeon the opportunity to use Swords Dance, as it can overpower you.

- Faster revenge killers, such as Megazam, Talonflame, Sand Rush Excadrill, and even Weavile can hit Toxeon hard enough to break it.

- Steel types, such as Skarmory or Ferrothorn, can generally set up safely against Toxeons without Swords Dance, and cripple it or Whirlwind it away. Mega Scizor can tank any unboosted attack, and set up itself.

- Residue damage from sources such as Stealth Rocks, Sandstorm, and Life Orb build up quickly and can lead to its own demise.

afjfhkjhgfkjf

muh Toxeon <3

P.S. I already bug RD so much about it, hue

T6YtA6S.png

GZUtGmQ.png

Concept Art:

Lv Up:

5 - Sand Attack

9 - Acid

13 - Quick Attack

17 - Bite

20 - Poison Tail

25 - Poison Fang

29 - Acid Spray

33 - Toxic

37 - Cross Poison

41 - Last Resort

45 - Gunk Shot

TM/HM

Tutor

Analysis:

Pros:

- 130 Attack and 110 speed is amazing for an offensive Pokemon.

Cons:

- Shaky speedties with Lati@s and Megagross are never fun.

Checks and Counters:

- Faster revenge killers, such as Megazam, Talonflame, Sand Rush Excadrill, and even Weavile can hit Toxeon hard enough to break it.

- Steel types, such as Skarmory or Ferrothorn, can generally set up safely against Toxeons without Swords Dance, and cripple it or Whirlwind it away. Mega Scizor can tank any unboosted attack, and set up itself.

Just posting to ask if Rainbow Dash informed you of the exchange we had via PM on this regard, Bazaro. There is no need for everyone else to know what the content of that exchange was, I am just asking if you were informed about it.

Just coming in here to say that, to date, Shenreon is without a doubt the most imaginative (and best) name for a dragon eeveelution that I've heard. Kudos to the guy who thought of it, which seems to be Adamance. Kudos to you!

The only thing in Shenreon that I find weird to look at is the spine made of furry scales.... if that's actually a thing. I mean the whiskers I understand where they come from, just like the wings, but the blue scales make it look like it has a mohawk to me XD. But I like the color palettes, very good.

About Toxeon, I always secretly liked RD's Toxeon, so needless to say lol.

That toxeon is mine though ._.

Oh, my bad, then I'll rewrite that:

About Toxeon, I've always secretly liked Masquerain's toxeon, so needless to say from my part XD

Truly is a scary mon. 130 attack gunk shot + speed, and it isn't even as fragile as you might think: attack and speed will be high even uninvested, so give it all to HP and share between Def and Spd, and you've got a very scary mon lol

Oh, my bad, then I'll rewrite that:

About Toxeon, I've always secretly liked Masquerain's toxeon, so needless to say from my part XD

Truly is a scary mon. 130 attack gunk shot + speed, and it isn't even as fragile as you might think: attack and speed will be high even uninvested, so give it all to HP and share between Def and Spd, and you've got a very scary mon lol

hai o/

its just a better physical jolteon :v

Just posting to ask if Rainbow Dash informed you of the exchange we had via PM on this regard, Bazaro. There is no need for everyone else to know what the content of that exchange was, I am just asking if you were informed about it.

No worries, there's no mixups between your Toxeon and this one. :]

Also- Yes, the Toxeon you see here is not originally my concept, I just breathed a bit of life into it ^^; Credits for artwork and this Toxeon's concept go to Masquerain :)

Or can also be seen as a better Flareon.

EDIT: so Tomas told you about our Toxeon huh? XD had to happen to avoid confusion, I guess.

Different mons, but each with their own niche could be said.

Edited by zimvader42

You know... the thing with the other Eeveelutions that aren't really yet... is it is super hard to think of an actual decent BST spread for them lol. Any idea on the others there Baz?

I've got a few floatin' around if you need any. ((I'm not so good at designing looks myself doe...))