Eeveelutions! (CAP)

Bazaro

I was thinking about putting Strong Jaw in, but Sheer Force is more useful, tbh. I gave it Thick Fat so it had more resistances, and I just thought:

It's a cookie, so it was baked, so it must resist heat (Fire)

And Oreos are usually eaten in cold milk (Ice)

#ChubbLogic

idk, maybe I'll put Strong Jaw in.

Anyway, finished the sets.

I just thought you gave it thick fat because that's what it gives you when you eat it...

By the way... Chubb... you've seen Excadrill's base stats right?

It a huge HP and small defes. If the typing makes up for the defenses it can really go somewhere.

Think about defense stats like this. Health is useful for blocking both types of attacks. HP helps you survive both Physical and Special Attacks. The other Defense stats are more specialized and help you survive particular types of attack ((Def being Phys and SpDef being Special as I am sure you're aware.)). May I ask you... what's better to have, general bulk with high HP but not a lot of sepcilization ((lower def stats.)) or super high Specialization, but at the cost of a solid base?

Remember, if you have a high base HP you have a solid foundation of health to build upon. You get more out of Defense and SpDef if you have a higher base HP. Defense and SpDef make it better at resisting certain things and makes you're effective HP much higher against certain types of attacks. Think of it like building a house. HP is the foundation and Defense and SpDefense are the Waterproofing or heatproofing, something like that. What good is waterproofing the Foundation if the foundation is shoddy to begin with? If you don't have a good base... Def and SpDef won't help much.

So High Base HP, Low Defs > Low Base HP, High Defs in general ((there are cases where it's different lol.)). Does that make Oreon OU material? I have no idea. I'd personally put it on the lower side of UU. It relies on a lot of lower Base Power Moves. Many of them have 65 Base which with Sheer Force and Life Orb does get quite a boost.... but they still aren't the best in the world. It definitely adds to it's STABs ((Play Rough and Crunch.)) so I can;t say it completely horrible. I'd personally low ball the usage level and go with UU on the safe side. THis thing is hard to say where it'd sit without well... testing it. That's just me I suppose.

By the way... Chubb... you've seen Excadrill's base stats right?

It a huge HP and small defes. If the typing makes up for the defenses it can really go somewhere.

Think about defense stats like this. Health is useful for blocking both types of attacks. HP helps you survive both Physical and Special Attacks. The other Defense stats are more specialized and help you survive particular types of attack ((Def being Phys and SpDef being Special as I am sure you're aware.)). May I ask you... what's better to have, general bulk with high HP but not a lot of sepcilization ((lower def stats.)) or super high Specialization, but at the cost of a solid base?

Remember, if you have a high base HP you have a solid foundation of health to build upon. You get more out of Defense and SpDef if you have a higher base HP. Defense and SpDef make it better at resisting certain things and makes you're effective HP much higher against certain types of attacks. Think of it like building a house. HP is the foundation and Defense and SpDefense are the Waterproofing or heatproofing, something like that. What good is waterproofing the Foundation if the foundation is shoddy to begin with? If you don't have a good base... Def and SpDef won't help much.

So High Base HP, Low Defs > Low Base HP, High Defs in general ((there are cases where it's different lol.)). Does that make Oreon OU material? I have no idea. I'd personally put it on the lower side of UU. It relies on a lot of lower Base Power Moves. Many of them have 65 Base which with Sheer Force and Life Orb does get quite a boost.... but they still aren't the best in the world. It definitely adds to it's STABs ((Play Rough and Crunch.)) so I can;t say it completely horrible. I'd personally low ball the usage level and go with UU on the safe side. THis thing is hard to say where it'd sit without well... testing it. That's just me I suppose.

Mm, gotcha. I'll move it back to UU for now and write the Checks and Counters. Thanks for the lesson!

I, uh, decided to make some Pokedex entries and hypothetical evolution methods for these Eeveelutions. Enjoy, I guess...

Shenreon: The Wisdom Pokemon

- A single Shenreon leads an entire pack of Eevee. It is a kind, wise, and just ruler.

- Its anger is slow to awaken, but when enraged, it can outmatch even a furious Gyrados.

(Evolves from Eevee when holding a dragon scale while traded)

Toxeon: The Neurotoxin Pokemon

- Its glands can secrete a powerful toxin that shuts down its prey's nervous system. It then takes its time devouring its prey.

- It is emotionless and almost cruel in nature; regardless, it will defend anyone who earns its trust to the death.

(Evolves from Eevee when leveled up while poisoned)

Zephreon: The Stratus Pokemon

- It can break the sound barrier with only a few seconds of acceleration. It enjoys spooking passing planes as it flies.

- Zephreon has a very dare-devilish personality, racing through canyons at high speeds simply for the thrill of it.

(Evolves from Eevee during strong winds)

Spectreon: The Revenant Pokemon

- When an Eevee evolves into Spectreon, its body crumbles as its soul takes a corporeal form, becoming this Pokemon.

- Due to being an Eevee's soul, Spectreon do not die; in fact, they actually travel to and from the afterlife regularly.

(Evolves when an Eevee levels up, but faints before the battle ends)

Oreon: The Cookie Pokemon

- Created by Silph Co. as the first artifical Eevee evolution, it was given the form of a cookie due to the project being funded by a cookie corporation.

- Its milk is extremely sweet yet non-carcinogenic, making it extremely sought after by pastry chefs.

(Evolves when given a rare cookie, an otherwise identical copy of a rare candy)

Edited by supermario79411

I, uh, decided to make some Pokedex entries and hypothetical evolution methods for these Eeveelutions. Enjoy, I guess...

Shenreon: The Wisdom Pokemon

- A single Shenreon leads an entire pack of Eevee. It is a kind, wise, and just ruler.

- Its anger is slow to awaken, but when enraged, it can outmatch even a furious Gyrados.

(Evolves from Eevee when holding a dragon scale while traded)

Toxeon: The Neurotoxin Pokemon

- Its glands can secrete a powerful toxin that shuts down its prey's nervous system. It then takes its time devouring its prey.

- It is emotionless and almost cruel in nature; regardless, it will defend anyone who earns its trust to the death.

(Evolves from Eevee when leveled up while poisoned)

Zephreon: The Stratus Pokemon

- It can break the sound barrier with only a few seconds of acceleration. It enjoys spooking passing planes as it flies.

- Zephreon has a very dare-devilish personality, racing through canyons at high speeds simply for the thrill of it.

(Evolves from Eevee during strong winds)

Spectreon: The Revenant Pokemon

- When an Eevee evolves into Spectreon, its body crumbles as its soul takes a corporeal form, becoming this Pokemon.

- Due to being an Eevee's soul, Spectreon do not die; in fact, they actually travel to and from the afterlife regularly.

(Evolves when an Eevee levels up, but faints before the battle ends)

Oreon: The Cookie Pokemon

- Created by Silph Co. as the first artifical Eevee evolution, it was given the form of a cookie due to the project being funded by a cookie corporation.

- Its milk is extremely sweet yet non-carcinogenic, making it extremely sought after by pastry chefs.

(Evolves when given a rare cookie, an otherwise identical copy of a rare candy)

These ideas are neat~ That's actually the way you're going to evolve Eevee into Shenreon in my game, btw.

Toxeon and Spectreon's evolution methods seem somewhat difficult to implement in a game, though, but I don't have too much knowledge on that.

Make sure to make more of these for all of them.

These ideas are neat~ That's actually the way you're going to evolve Eevee into Shenreon in my game, btw.

Toxeon and Spectreon's evolution methods seem somewhat difficult to implement in a game, though, but I don't have too much knowledge on that.

Make sure to make more of these for all of them.

Well, in Pokemon Sage, you can evolve a Pokemon by leveling it up while it's paralyzed, asleep, or fainted, so...

Well, it's not like a fan-game has to use all of these Eeveelutions, if they are. Kuro was talking about how a Eevee that was born from the parents of two different Eeveelutions could evolve into the hybrid of those two. That would get rid of the chance of getting a wrong Eeveelution.

This project is probably not going to be completed, but it's just for fun. Baz has other things to do then make Eeveelution CAPs! Honestly, we don't even have enough designs to make all of the possibilities... >>; I expect only five of these to be finished before I run out of ideas, oops.

Considering the immense amount of type combos... yea lol. I'm not too surprise you would

on the evo thing, I just really hate the idea of evolving through Status Effects... it was pitched for Se7en at one point for something ((forget what.)) but I was like suuuuuuuper against it. I just think it's a poor evo method. I guess I'm just not for "Oops, weedle poisoned my eevee with Poison Sting and I leveled up... guess I'm stuck with this." it just feels really inconvenient and it doesn't sit well with me I suppose.

Considering the immense amount of type combos... yea lol. I'm not too surprise you would

on the evo thing, I just really hate the idea of evolving through Status Effects... it was pitched for Se7en at one point for something ((forget what.)) but I was like suuuuuuuper against it. I just think it's a poor evo method. I guess I'm just not for "Oops, weedle poisoned my eevee with Poison Sting and I leveled up... guess I'm stuck with this." it just feels really inconvenient and it doesn't sit well with me I suppose.

Just like to point out that there does exists a perfectly valid method to cancel evolution:

http://prntscr.com/81rnts

Same thing works by just hitting the "Cancel" key in any fan game during evolution. I've done it a bunch of times for my own purposes.

so yeah... the option to evolve a pokemon when it's capable, or to stop it, is always in the players hands because of that, even if they don't know it. The game never does anything in anyway to take away that power of choice, it's simply up to the player to use it...

So... to be honest. such evolutions as those described, if they occur on accident and carry through to completion, aren't the fault of the game, it's just player ignorance that's to blame. If they didn't want the eeveelution, they could've stopped at anytime in between the process began and ended.

Of course, this whole argument could be made mute altogether by simply eliminating the real cause and adding a line of text telling players as the evolution is going on to hit cancel if they want to stop though...

Edit: But I can still see where hukuna's coming from... Evolution is all about adapting afterall, and even the watered down, seriously misguided version of it used in pokemon still loosely adheres to this fact... most of the time (Alot more obvious for some species than others though...). So while technically it would make some type of sense to have a pokemon evolve when it levels up with a certain status move, like Toxeon or whatever it's called, that's still kinda meh... It makes logical sense given Eevee's biology, but there are honestly better ways of making an evolution method- shown by the fact that not a single mon in existence evolves by status effect, but instead something at least somewhat more reliable like time of day, friendship level, stones, level, etc...

It's exactly like he said, using stat effects for evo methods degrades the process to little more than dumb luck and even more frustration than some evos already require to get, and it makes for bad game mechanics- in fact, I think it's right up there in needlessness with Trade Evolutions (Because logic dictates that if an evolution is not man made, the creature should be perfectly able to grow into it's mature adult form in the wild naturally somehow... this is possible even with evolution stones, in theory, but trades? Nah man...) ((And yes, I know they made trade evos to force you to be social with other little children to complete the pokedex, and to increase profit by selling more shit, but after hitting age 12 and years of having no friends to capable of carrying out the damn trade, i really started to not give a damn what their intentions for doing it were... I just hated it, still do.)) Would anyone really find it fun to have to wade through a sea of weedle infested grass, sending out eevee as their lead and doing nothing as the thing gets wailed on with poison sting, and if their luck sucks, has to do this for a while before it works- then actually go fight a real battle and level said eevee up without it fainting from either combat or the poison? Yeah... I don't think many would. except perhaps those that just like a challenge and are pretty much down for anything anyways. And while yes, one could technically just switch out, that is beside the point here.

At the end of the day there are honestly just better ways to do it. You could easily make it so that Eevee evolves to Toxeon in a toxic environment such as the Bybyxia waste land, etc, or holding an item like black sludge and leveling up, and have a hell of a lot stronger logical backing than the current proposed method...

Anyways... that's just my to sense on the matter. take what you will, or won't, from it. it's all free.

Just to give my 2cents on the evolution method ideas

Shenreon- well I generally dislike trade evolution so.. nothing to add here i:

Toxeon- isn't too annoying and is perfectly possible. You can say it's about as annoying as having to travel to a Moss/Ice rock for leafeon and glaceon

Zephreon - perfectly reasonable I'd say. As annoying as Sliggoo evo method

Spectreon - I really don't see how you can do this.. Well you can but it's incredibly annoying.

1. Send out eevee against a random opponent. Have Eevee lvl up as trainer sends out a 2nd pokemon. Let Eevee faint against it and then it can evolve. Said method would only work during a multipokemon trainer battle.

2. Use rare candy on fainted eevee?

Overall I think the method is a bit too much

Oreon... I still don't consider this as a real thing o_o I mean..really?

P.S. @ Stratos- that WAS actually the method I had in my mind for muh Toxeon's evolution. Lvl up in wasteland

Edited by Masquerain

Just like to point out that there does exists a perfectly valid method to cancel evolution:

http://prntscr.com/81rnts

Same thing works by just hitting the "Cancel" key in any fan game during evolution. I've done it a bunch of times for my own purposes.

so yeah... the option to evolve a pokemon when it's capable, or to stop it, is always in the players hands because of that, even if they don't know it. The game never does anything in anyway to take away that power of choice, it's simply up to the player to use it...

So... to be honest. such evolutions as those described, if they occur on accident and carry through to completion, aren't the fault of the game, it's just player ignorance that's to blame. If they didn't want the eeveelution, they could've stopped at anytime in between the process began and ended.

Of course, this whole argument could be made mute altogether by simply eliminating the real cause and adding a line of text telling players as the evolution is going on to hit cancel if they want to stop though...

Edit: But I can still see where hukuna's coming from... Evolution is all about adapting afterall, and even the watered down, seriously misguided version of it used in pokemon still loosely adheres to this fact... most of the time (Alot more obvious for some species than others though...). So while technically it would make some type of sense to have a pokemon evolve when it levels up with a certain status move, like Toxeon or whatever it's called, that's still kinda meh... It makes logical sense given Eevee's biology, but there are honestly better ways of making an evolution method- shown by the fact that not a single mon in existence evolves by status effect, but instead something at least somewhat more reliable like time of day, friendship level, stones, level, etc...

It's exactly like he said, using stat effects for evo methods degrades the process to little more than dumb luck and even more frustration than some evos already require to get, and it makes for bad game mechanics- in fact, I think it's right up there in needlessness with Trade Evolutions (Because logic dictates that if an evolution is not man made, the creature should be perfectly able to grow into it's mature adult form in the wild naturally somehow... this is possible even with evolution stones, in theory, but trades? Nah man...) ((And yes, I know they made trade evos to force you to be social with other little children to complete the pokedex, and to increase profit by selling more shit, but after hitting age 12 and years of having no friends to capable of carrying out the damn trade, i really started to not give a damn what their intentions for doing it were... I just hated it, still do.)) Would anyone really find it fun to have to wade through a sea of weedle infested grass, sending out eevee as their lead and doing nothing as the thing gets wailed on with poison sting, and if their luck sucks, has to do this for a while before it works- then actually go fight a real battle and level said eevee up without it fainting from either combat or the poison? Yeah... I don't think many would. except perhaps those that just like a challenge and are pretty much down for anything anyways. And while yes, one could technically just switch out, that is beside the point here.

At the end of the day there are honestly just better ways to do it. You could easily make it so that Eevee evolves to Toxeon in a toxic environment such as the Bybyxia waste land, etc, or holding an item like black sludge and leveling up, and have a hell of a lot stronger logical backing than the current proposed method...

Anyways... that's just my to sense on the matter. take what you will, or won't, from it. it's all free.

Hm... good point. Okay, how about:

Toxeon: Evolves from Eevee when leveled up while holding a toxic orb

Spectreon: Evolves from Eevee when leveled up with a ghost-type in the party

Is that any better?

P.S. Were my Pokedex entries okay?

Hm... good point. Okay, how about:

Toxeon: Evolves from Eevee when leveled up while holding a toxic orb

Spectreon: Evolves from Eevee when leveled up with a ghost-type in the party

Is that any better?

P.S. Were my Pokedex entries okay?

Well, I think those are both much better (and likely easier for someone to actually implement into the game) than the previous methods (Though I still think it might be better for Toxeon to evolve via holding black sludge over Toxic Orb, but eh, that's just me...XD). I didn't really see anything wrong with the dex entries, so I never bothered commenting on them.

So, um, I forgot to do this before, but I'll do it now. Introducing...

CAP Hybrid #2

Name: Solareon

Classification: The Solar Fairy Pokemon
Height: 1.0 m
Weight: 27.0 kg (60 BP)
Type: Fire/Fairy (yeah, another Fairy, and this is not the last one)
Stats: 65/60/95/130/110/65
Abilities: Solar Power, Drought (HA)

Sprites coming maybe never.

Concept Art (not ours):

eevees_evolution_no_1_by_pitch_black_cro

LV Up:

1 - Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand
5 - Sand Attack
9 - Draining Kiss
13 - Quick Attack
17 - Sunny Day
20 - Will-o-Wisp
25 - Incinerate
29 - Solarbeam
33 - Flamethrower
37 - Morning Sun/Moonlight
41 - Last Resort
45 - Moonblast

TM/HM:

Psyshock, Calm Mind, Toxic, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Light Screen, Protect, Safeguard, Frustration, Solabeam, Thunderbolt, Return, Dig, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Reflect, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Overheat, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Charge Beam, Incinerate, Will-o-Wisp, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Flash, Grass Knot, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Secret Power, Snarl, Dazzling Gleam, Confide, Strength

Tutor:

Snore, Signal Beam, Giga Drain, Heat Wave, Hyper Voice, Helping Hand, Magic Coat, Heal Bell

Breeding/Pre-Evo:

Captivate, Charm, Curse, Detect, Endure, Fake Tears, Flail, Natural Gift, Stored Power, Synchronoise, Tickle, Wish, Yawn
Growl, Baby-doll Eyes, Swift, Refresh, Take Down, Charm, Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Trump Card

Analysis:

Solareon is meant to be a Special Attacker that can do some heavy damage while living a few hits in the Sun. Drought helps boost its Fire moves and its teammates, while Solar Power is meant to give it more power in the sun. Solareon has plenty of nice moves to use, like Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Moonblast, Solarbeam, Signal Beam, Thunderbolt, Psychic/Psyshock, and Shadow Ball on the offensive side or Light Screen, Reflect, Will-o-Wisp, Wish, Heal Bell, etc. on the supportive. It also gets some decent Defenses!

Pros:
- 130 Special Attack, this Pokemon can deal some DAMAGE. Even more when you consider Solar Power on a sun team.

- 95 in Defense plus Will-o-Wisp and 110 in Special Defense means Solareon might be able to live a few hits. Plus you have Dual Screens and Wish/Morning Sun/Moonlight and Heal Bell.

- Immunity to Dragon and Will-o-Wisp can be pretty beneficial in OU.

- Sun trumps Rain/Sand/Hail on the opponent's side if they have that up already.

Cons:
- You need sun to make the full use out of Solareon.

- That HP doesn't look too good... And so doesn't that Speed, which is strange for a sweeper.

- Stealth Rocks. Ugh.

- Water types, Steel types, Rock type moves, Earthquake, etc. All exist in OU. Beware...

- You got Solar Power and Drought as two different abilities. Meaning if you want to use Solar Power, you have to set up sun using Sunny Day or something else.

Counters and Checks:

- Stealth Rocks effectively takes out Solareon's health down to 75%. Make sure to have Rapid Spinners or Defoggers.

- Rain, Sand, or even Hail will get rid of the Sun, which Solareon puts up or needs.

- Solareon doesn't really live too long in OU, with Pokemon like Mega Gyarados running around.

Usage: OU (where it can actually use Drought.)
Sets:

Bulky Screens

Light Clay

Drought

- Reflect

- Light Screen

- Wish/Moonlight/Morning Sun/Will-o-Wisp

- Fire Blast

248 HP, 4 SpA, 252 SpD, Calm (+SpD, -Atk)

Bulk 2.0

Leftovers/Heat Rock

Drought

- Will-o-Wisp

- Wish/Morning Sun/Moonlight

- Fire Blast

- Heal Bell

248 HP, 4 Def, 252 SpD, Calm (+SpD, -Atk)

Offensive

Choice Scarf/Choice Specs/Life Orb

Solar Power

- Fire Blast/Flamethrower

- Moonblast

- Solarbeam

- Calm Mind/Psyshock/Psychic/Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball/Hidden Power Ice

252 SpA, 4 SpD, 252 Spd, Modest (+SpA, -Atk)

So, um, I forgot to do this before, but I'll do it now. Introducing...

CAP Hybrid #1

Name: Solareon

Weight: 27.0 kg (60 BP)

Type: Fire/Fairy (yeah, another Fairy, and this is not the last one)

Stats: 65/60/95/130/110/65

Abilities: Solar Power, Drought (HA)

Sprites coming maybe never.

Concept Art (not ours):

eevees_evolution_no_1_by_pitch_black_cro

LV Up:

5 - Sand Attack

9 - Draining Kiss

13 - Quick Attack

17 - Sunny Day

20 - Will-o-Wisp

25 - Incinerate

29 - Solarbeam

33 - Flamethrower

37 - Morning Sun/Moonlight

41 - Last Resort

45 - Moonblast

TM/HM:

Psyshock, Calm Mind, Toxic, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Light Screen, Protect, Safeguard, Frustration, Solabeam, Thunderbolt, Return, Dig, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Reflect, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Overheat, Focus Blast, Energy Ball, Charge Beam, Incinerate, Will-o-Wisp, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Flash, Grass Knot, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Secret Power, Snarl, Dazzling Gleam, Confide, Strength

Tutor:

Snore, Signal Beam, Giga Drain, Heat Wave, Hyper Voice, Helping Hand, Magic Coat, Heal Bell

Breeding/Pre-Evo:

Captivate, Charm, Curse, Detect, Endure, Fake Tears, Flail, Natural Gift, Stored Power, Synchronoise, Tickle, Wish, Yawn

Growl, Baby-doll Eyes, Swift, Refresh, Take Down, Charm, Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Trump Card

Analysis:

Solareon is meant to be a Special Attacker that can do some heavy damage while living a few hits in the Sun. Drought helps boost its Fire moves and its teammates, while Solar Power is meant to give it more power in the sun. Solareon has plenty of nice moves to use, like Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Moonblast, Solarbeam, Signal Beam, Thunderbolt, Psychic/Psyshock, and Shadow Ball on the offensive side or Light Screen, Reflect, Will-o-Wisp, Wish, Heal Bell, etc. on the supportive. It also gets some decent Defenses!

Pros:

- 130 Special Attack, this Pokemon can deal some DAMAGE. Even more when you consider Solar Power on a sun team.

- 95 in Defense plus Will-o-Wisp and 110 in Special Defense means Solareon might be able to live a few hits. Plus you have Dual Screens and Wish/Morning Sun/Moonlight and Heal Bell.

- Immunity to Dragon and Will-o-Wisp can be pretty beneficial in OU.

- Sun trumps Rain/Sand/Hail on the opponent's side if they have that up already.

Cons:

- You need sun to make the full use out of Solareon.

- That HP doesn't look too good... And so doesn't that Speed, which is strange for a sweeper.

- Stealth Rocks. Ugh.

- Water types, Steel types, Rock type moves, Earthquake, etc. All exist in OU. Beware...

Counters and Checks:

- Stealth Rocks effectively takes out Solareon's health down to 75%. Make sure to have Rapid Spinners or Defoggers.

- Rain, Sand, or even Hail will get rid of the Sun, which Solareon puts up or needs.

- Solareon doesn't really live too long in OU, with Pokemon like Mega Gyarados running around.

- You got Solar Power and Drought as two different abilities. Meaning if you want to use Solar Power, you have to set up sun using Sunny Day or something else.

Usage: OU (where it can actually use Drought.)

Sets: [WIP]

Welp... guess I better get to work again...

Solareon: The Solar Pokemon

- This Pokemon was the second Eeveelution created by Silph Co. It was created using the DNA of Ho-oh.

- Solareon absorb sunlight through the crests on their heads, then use the concentrated solar energy to unleash wicked blasts of fire.

(Evolves from Eevee when leveled up while holding a solar shard, a new item designed by Silph Co.)

Welp... guess I better get to work again...

Solareon: The Solar Pokemon

- This Pokemon was the second Eeveelution created by Silph Co. It was created using the DNA of Ho-oh.

- Solareon absorb sunlight through the crests on their heads, then use the concentrated solar energy to unleash wicked blasts of fire.

(Evolves from Eevee when leveled up while holding a solar shard, a new item designed by Silph Co.)

<3

Gotta love Silph Co.

Anyway, sets are done, if anybody has anything to say, do it. I put Solareon in OU for the sole purpose of being able to use Drought.

the offensive one should have drought as well, no point in running solar power unless you happen to have a charizard-y or ninetales in your team. in fact, id probably even suggest getting rid of solar power and choosing an ability that can actually compete with drought, such as regenerator. the only issue with this is that solar power is way too fitting.

Name: Titaneon

Classification: Alloy

Weight: 30 kg

Type: Steel

Stats: 95/110/130/65/65/60

Abilities: Battle Armor, (HA) Bulletproof

LV Up:

4 - Sand-Attack

9 - Metal Claw

13 - Quick Attack

17 - Bite

20 - Mirror Shot

25 - Metal Sound

29 - Iron Defense

33 - Spikes

37 - Iron Head

41 - Last Resort

45 - Metal Burst

TM/HM

Roar, Toxic, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Frustration, Return, Dig, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Sandstorm, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Flash Cannon, Secret Power, Confide, Cut, Rock Smash

Tutor

Snore, Covet, Uproar, Iron Tail, Iron Head, Last Resort, Hyper Voice, Helping Hand, Magnet Rise, Iron Defense, Heal Bell, Stealth Rock, Gravity

Breeding/Pre-evo

Analysis:

Titaneon is a heavily defense support with the Steel typing. 130 Defense, combined with its utility-loaded movepool, leaves Titaneon as a wall that will not go down easily.

Pros:

- 95 HP with 130 Defense isn't going down easily.

- Bulletproof helps for safe switch-ins on certain attacks, mostly special ones.

- Amazing utility in Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Wish, Heal Bell, Thunder Wave, and Volt Switch.

Cons:

- 60 Speed isn't outspeeding much.

- 95/65 offenses could be better. It's coverage isn't that great, either.

Checks and Counters:

- Magic Bouncers have little to fear from Titaneon's set up.

- Fire types have to be wary of the occasional Bulldoze or Stone Edge, but can generally tear Titaneon apart.

- Ground types have nothing at all to fear from Titaneon's kit.

- Taunt.

Usage: UU?

Lead

Leftovers

Bulletproof

- Stealth Rock

- Spikes

- Volt Switch

- Thunder Wave

248 HP, 252 Def, 8 SpD, Bold (+Def, -Atk)

Cleric

Leftovers

Bulletproof

- Heal Bell

- Wish

- Protect/Stealth Rock

- Volt Switch

Offensive

Life Orb/Choice Band

Bulletproof

- Iron Head

- Stone Edge

- Bulldoze

- Volt Switch/Rock Polish

248 HP, 252 Atk, 8 SpD, Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Edited by Bazaro

Name: Titaneon

Classification: Alloy

Weight: 30 kg

Type: Steel

Stats: 95/110/130/65/65/60

Abilities: Battle Armor, (HA) Bulletproof

LV Up:

4 - Sand-Attack

9 - Metal Claw

13 - Quick Attack

17 - Bite

20 - Mirror Shot

25 - Metal Sound

29 - Iron Defense

33 - Spikes

37 - Iron Head

41 - Last Resort

45 - Metal Burst

TM/HM

Roar, Toxic, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Frustration, Return, Dig, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Sandstorm, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Rock Polish, Stone Edge, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Bulldoze, Rock Slide, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Flash Cannon, Secret Power, Confide, Cut, Rock Smash

Tutor

Snore, Covet, Uproar, Iron Tail, Iron Head, Last Resort, Hyper Voice, Helping Hand, Magnet Rise, Iron Defense, Heal Bell, Stealth Rock, Gravity

Breeding/Pre-evo

Analysis:

Titaneon is a heavily defense support with the Steel typing. 130/110 Defenses, combined with its utility-loaded movepool, leaves Titaneon as a wall that will not go down easily.

Pros:

- 130 Defense and 110 Special Defense isn't going down easily.

- Bulletproof helps for safe switch-ins on certain attacks, mostly special ones.

- Amazing utility in Stealth Rocks, Spikes, Wish, Heal Bell, Thunder Wave, and Volt Switch.

Cons:

- 60 Speed isn't outspeeding much.

- 95/65 offenses could be better. It's coverage isn't that great, either.

Checks and Counters:

- Magic Bouncers have little to fear from Titaneon's set up.

- Fire types have to be wary of the occasional Bulldoze or Stone Edge, but can generally tear Titaneon apart.

- Ground types have nothing at all to fear from Titaneon's kit.

- Taunt.

Usage: UU?

Lead

Leftovers

Bulletproof

- Stealth Rock

- Spikes

- Volt Switch

- Thunder Wave

Cleric

Leftovers

Bulletproof

- Heal Bell

- Wish

- Protect/Stealth Rock

- Volt Switch

Offensive

Life Orb/Choice Band

Bulletproof

- Iron Head

- Stone Edge

- Bulldoze

- Volt Switch/Rock Polish

248 HP, 252 Atk, 8 SpD, Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

You said 130/110 defenses but in the stats section you gave it 110 attack and you also mixed up the attack with HP if I am not wrong.

Edited by BlackMage

Just passing by to say 3 things:

1) Great jobs with all dem eeveelutions you people.

2) I NEED an Oreon that has been bred recover, moonlight or something like that to literally eat it and then just let itself regenerate back to full oreo cre...I mean, health.

3) If I made an eeveelution for every type and were wondering how to evolve them (been there, done that), I'd personally, but this is just my opinion, would create actual evolution stones for each type. Like I loved the first eeveelution trio, that evolved by stone only; then Umbreon and Espeon could logically be evolved with Moon Stone and Sun Stone respectively, but Gamefreak had to show off the weather and night/day mechanincs I guess; then Leafeon and Glaceon came, and they didn't evolve by Leaf Stone and Dawn Stone (or some other evo stone), but instead by....touching a rock in the forest; then Sylveon has to feel super loved, and now a fairy move, and then it evolves.

So yeah if this was me and I was struggling with evolving stuff, I would just go to my game code and create the evo stones lacking: venom stone, iron stone, common stone (or even the everstone lol), wind stone, and dunno, such things and so on. It would be the easiest and more tidy way to evolve a mon into 18 different ones, but I'll admit that some of the evolution methods proposed are pretty interesting (strong winds to evolve the fyling one, like, you literally need to find friggin' Rayquaza first, AND mega-evolve it, AND somehow get eevee in a double battle with it, seems situational as fuck but very fun).

Gotta love Silph Co :). If only these eeveelutions were real

My Opinions:

Oreon - it's too AWESOME

Solareon - nice type combination

Titaneon - steel eeveelution would be cool

Toxeon - also cool but weird method of evolution though

Shenreon - cool role

Spectreon - an Eevee soul is COOL

Zephreon - find a Mega Rayquaza quick!

Just passing by to say 3 things:

1) Great jobs with all dem eeveelutions you people.

2) I NEED an Oreon that has been bred recover, moonlight or something like that to literally eat it and then just let itself regenerate back to full oreo cre...I mean, health.

3) If I made an eeveelution for every type and were wondering how to evolve them (been there, done that), I'd personally, but this is just my opinion, would create actual evolution stones for each type. Like I loved the first eeveelution trio, that evolved by stone only; then Umbreon and Espeon could logically be evolved with Moon Stone and Sun Stone respectively, but Gamefreak had to show off the weather and night/day mechanincs I guess; then Leafeon and Glaceon came, and they didn't evolve by Leaf Stone and Dawn Stone (or some other evo stone), but instead by....touching a rock in the forest; then Sylveon has to feel super loved, and now a fairy move, and then it evolves.

So yeah if this was me and I was struggling with evolving stuff, I would just go to my game code and create the evo stones lacking: venom stone, iron stone, common stone (or even the everstone lol), wind stone, and dunno, such things and so on. It would be the easiest and more tidy way to evolve a mon into 18 different ones, but I'll admit that some of the evolution methods proposed are pretty interesting (strong winds to evolve the fyling one, like, you literally need to find friggin' Rayquaza first, AND mega-evolve it, AND somehow get eevee in a double battle with it, seems situational as fuck but very fun).

\

Well, for the whole "Evolve during strong winds" thing I was thinking that strong winds would happen somewhere in the overworld, like how it can be one of the major overworld weathers in Pokemon Reborn.

Gotta love Silph Co :). If only these eeveelutions were real

My Opinions:

Oreon - it's too AWESOME

Solareon - nice type combination

Titaneon - steel eeveelution would be cool

Toxeon - also cool but weird method of evolution though

Shenreon - cool role

Spectreon - an Eevee soul is COOL

Zephreon - find a Mega Rayquaza quick!

think the most agreed upon evo method for toxeon is evolve eevee in wasteland or the like