Eeveelutions! (CAP)

Bazaro

You know... the thing with the other Eeveelutions that aren't really yet... is it is super hard to think of an actual decent BST spread for them lol. Any idea on the others there Baz?

I've got a few floatin' around if you need any. ((I'm not so good at designing looks myself doe...))

You mean... steel, rock, ground....all of those? I'll give it a try for the lols I guess.

Ti...taneon? (steel) --> 65HP - 110Att - 130Def - 60SpA - 95SpD - 65Spe

Crusteon? (rock) --> 110HP - 95Att - 130Def - 65SpA - 65SpD - 60Spe

Terreon? (ground) --> 130HP - 110Att - 65Def - 60SpA - 65SpD - 95Spe

Cloudeon? lol (flying) --> 60HP - 95Att - 65Def - 110SpA - 65SpD - 130Spe

Eeveeon? pff (normal) --> 130HP - 110Att - 95Def - 95SpA - 60SpD - 65Spe

Braw...leon? (fighting) --> 95HP - 130Att - 65Def - 60SpA - 65SpD - 110Spe

Dunno those would be the ones I'd do. Except the names I guess lol

Or can also be seen as a better Flareon.

EDIT: so Tomas told you about our Toxeon huh? XD had to happen to avoid confusion, I guess.

Different mons, but each with their own niche could be said.

:o we get a toxion in 7 :3

Honestly... I did lol, though I'd call the Flying one Ailereon after ailerons and the aileron roll. It is a play on the small flaps or flying surfaces on the wings of small aircraft that move up and down to control how the plane moves, and a reference to a particular maneuver that is consider the basis of most advanced maneuver's used in flying. I think it is a fitting name for the Eeveelution that is first learning to fly no?

I also I opted to go with putting the 95 in SpDef rather than Atk.... with the shallow level-up Pools of Eeveelutions... having mixed ones is super hard. I guess tutors could alleviate that problem some but eh... I dunno.

You mean... steel, rock, ground....all of those? I'll give it a try for the lols I guess.

I like the name Brawleon o-o and mabe some of those should be defensive or sp defensive

Personally with the Steel one ((which I would call Ferreon Ferrous... name for iron + eon or Machineon, which is machination + eon It could justify getting Shift Gear and Gear Grind that way too with that name if it'd be more machine based etc... lol.)) with 130 HP/ 65 Atk/110 Def/ 60 SpAtk/ 95 SpDef/60 Speed

But that's just me lol.

For the Flying one I actually am pretty sure I got a movepool worked up for it so that's interesting XD.

Something I whipped up quick.

Ailereon

Type: Flying

BST: HP 65/ Atk 60/ Def 65/ SpAtk 110/ SpDef 95/ 130 Spd

Abilities: Early Bird Hidden: Gale Wings or Aerilate? I think Aerilate is more Appropriate due to Sylveon getting Pixilate. It get Hyper Voice so that;s good I suppose lol. I really like the idea of Prio Feather Dance Shinangians though XD.

Level Up:

Start Moves: Helping Hand, Tackle, Tail Whip
5, Sand Attack
9, Gust
13, Quick Attack
17, Twister
20, Air Cutter
25, Mirror Move
29, Feather Dance
33, Defog
37, Air Slash
41, Last Resort
45, Hurricane

TM/HM

4-Calm Mind

5-Roar

6-Toxic

10-Hidden Power

15-Hyper Beam

17-Protect

18-Rain Dance

19-Roost

20-Safeguard

21-Frustration

27-Return

28-Dig

30-Shadow Ball

32-Double Team

40-Aerial Ace

42-Facade

44-Rest

45-Attract

48-Round

49-Echoed Voice

58-Sky Drop

62-Acrobatics

67-Retaliate

68-Giga Impact

87-Swagger

88-Sleep Talk

89-U-Turn

90-Substitute

95-Snarl

00-Confide

Just Fly for Hms really.

Tutor Moves:

Sky Attack, Last Resort, Hyper Voice, Bounce, Tailwind, Heat Wave, Snore, Helping Hand, Heal Bell, Endeavor.

You know... the thing with the other Eeveelutions that aren't really yet... is it is super hard to think of an actual decent BST spread for them lol. Any idea on the others there Baz?

I've got a few floatin' around if you need any. ((I'm not so good at designing looks myself doe...))

I've got a few ideas in mind, but its always nice to hear other people's ideas too.

I'll keep these in mind :)

A few more for ya.

Sedieon

Type: Rock

BST 110 HP/ 95 Atk/ 130 Def/ 65 SpAtk/ 60 SpDef/ 65 Spd

Abilities: Sturdy Hidden: Sand Stream

Moves

Start: Helping Hand, Tackle, Tail Whip
05, Sand Attack
09, Rock Throw
13, Quick Attack
17, Wide Guard
20, Bulldoze
25, Rock Slide
29, Rock Polish
33, Stealth Rock
37, Sandstorm
41, Last Resort
45, Head Smash ((Note... I gave it this because it would feel sorta shitty imo if pretty much all the Rock Type moves it got were all learned via TM. that is the only reason this is here really.))

Tutor

Snore, Helping Hand, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Heal Bell, Stealth Rock, Last Resort, Knock Off, Iron Defense, Block, Covet, Hyper Voice.

Notes: Really not sure on the Hidden on this little guy... It feels kinda weird giving him a Weather Ability, I guess I could opt for Solid Rock... but that SpDef doesn't really look like Solid Rock can help it. Sandstream at least helps to mitigate it's poor def Stat... but even then I dunno lol. It also suffers like a lot of Rock Types from "All my good moves are TMs or can be gotten elsewhere" syndrome a bit.

Machineon ((pronounced Mack-a-neon... though I realize every is probably jsut going to say mah-sheen-eon... It supposed to be pun but it's sorta lost I guess XD.))

Type: Steel

BST 130 HP/ 65 Atk/ 110 Def/ 60 SpAtk/ 95 SpDef/ 65 Spd

Abilities: Light Metal Hidden: Heatproof

Moves

05, Sand Attack
09, Metal Claw
13, Quick Attack
17, Bite
20, Magnet Bomb
25, Gyro Ball
29, Shift Gear
33, Spikes
37, Iron Head
41, Last Resort
45, Metal Burst

Tutor

Iron Tail, Snore, Iron Defense, Magnet Rise, Shock Wave, Recycle, Iron Head, Aqua Tail, Last Resort, Hyper Voice, Foul Play ((pun on Machination's true meaning. It's basically foul play.)), Heal Bell, Helping Hand. Covet. Superpower, Hyper Voice

Notes: Metal Burst is probably the strangest move as the Final Slot, but it's pretty fitting with the low Attack Stat of this little Steel Guy. He pretty damn bulky on both sides, though it is clear which is his weaker one. Eeveelutions tend to air towards SpDef though so I thought it best to aim him more in a Defensive direction. I honestly went with Heatproof since it is a somewhat lesser used ability as it is only on Bronzong. Filter would be better I guess... but then it would feel to much like Mega Aggron imo... and that would just make it shine even less. It's main ability I really didn't know what to do with. It just doesn't have a lot of things I can work with can feel good about giving it ability-wise. I might just switch the base Ability to Sturdy much like the Rock one. (that's why it isn't Sturdy currently.))

Brawleon ((I actually really like the name there Zim lol.))

Type: Fighting

BST 95 HP/ 130 Atk/ 65 Def/ 60 SpAtk/ 65 SpDef/ 110 Spd

Abilities: Steadfast Hidden: Scrappy

Moves

05, Sand Attack
09, Double Kick
13, Quick Attack
17, Bite
20, Low Sweep
25, Low Kick
29, Bulk Up
33, Quick Guard
37, Final Gambit
41, Last Resort
45, Close Combat/HJK

Tutor

Last Resort, Snore, Iron Tail, Zen Headbutt, Low Kick, Superpower, Heal Bell, Aqua Tail, Bounce, Helping Hand, Covet, Hyper Voice.

Notes: As well... Eeveelutions are four legged creatures this one was pretty tough. Couldn't use anything but kicks really. Wasn't sure whether to go with HJK or Close Combat either. The Hidden Ability was a pretty easy choice though for a fighting type... but that's imo I guess XD.

Just a note from le~Bazarino~

Since there are 6 main stats and a convenient number of 18 types, every stat will have 3 types as its #1 stat. For clarity, just look below...

HP: Vaporeon, ???, ???

Atk: Flareon, Toxeon, ???

Def: Leafeon, ???, ???

SpA: Espeon, Glaceon, Shenreon

SpD: Umbreon, Sylveon, ???

Spd: Jolteon, Zephreon, ???

Speculations, speculations...

yes I have everything planned out

Edited by Bazaro

Guesses:

Personal picks: What I would do.

HP: Steel and Normal. Both types that enjoy being generally bulky. Having a High Health Base really helps their defensive capabilities and allows them to take a more utility role which both the types are pretty well suited for. Steel Types tend to get access to a lot of hazards so the bulk would be greatly appreciated as it allows them to set them up multiple times in a match and more easily take on both spectrum of attack. Normal Types tend to really enjoy being support mons as while they might not have resists, they have no exploitable weakness other than Fighting. ((it's a crap one to have, but oh well.)) so HP is probably also the preferred Def stat.

Atk: Fighting, Fighting is the most physical type and it really likes to flaunt it's power. Fighting Types are also know to generally have an average of over 100 attack and are one of few types that has an average stat over 100. Fighting Type exploit that well too, being able to really bash a foe's head in.

Def: Rock and Bug, Really, Rock is just due to it normal tendency to be high defense, but it goes in tandem with Rock being able to increase their SpDef naturally through Sandstorm. Bug's also... weirdly tend to have a higher than average Def stat as it is their highest average stat at 70.08 included all Bug type mons ((as a lot of the cacoons have the high defs.)). It barely manages to eek out past attack by 3 points, but every other stat is a near 20 difference. Removing babies Attack is higher now by two points, but Defense is still a high up there stat for buggles. Bugs aren't the best candidate for stomaching Phys moves, but they aren't too horrid either. They resist both Fight and Ground two suuuuper commonly Phys attacking types. The third type they resist is grass, which is usually Special in Nature but is alos a pretty uncommon attacking option outside of STAB. Basically I think the Bug Eon could be pretty good at soaking phys hits as a bug type, it jsut faces" Stealth Rocks are the pits" syndrome. They rain all over the poor bug's day.

SpDef: Ground, While it might seem an odd choice at first... think about it. Ground has a weaknesses to a majority of Special attacking types The high SpDef helps mitigate it somewhat but gives Groundeon a bit of stability. Ice, Grass and Water have some Phys variants too, but are usually heavily based in Special. Anyway, when you think SpDef Ground Type... think Hippowdon.

Spe: Flying and Ghost, The two are both very offensive types in Ghost and Flying. Both would love the speed to outspeed threats to their types as there are a shitload of common one for these birds. Knock Off for Ghost and Rock Type moves for Flying. As such they need to be fast as possible to make sure they can do something with their somewhat omnipresent weaknesses in the meta. I Imagine both will also be glass canno-esque mons, but I dunno.

Just a note from le~Bazarino~

Since there are 6 main stats and a convenient number of 18 types, every stat will have 3 types as its #1 stat. For clarity, just look below...

HP: Vaporeon, ???, ???

Atk: Flareon, Toxeon, ???

Def: Leafeon, ???, ???

SpA: Espeon, Glaceon, Shenreon

SpD: Umbreon, Sylveon, ???

Spd: Jolteon, ???, ???

Speculations, speculations...

yes I have everything planned out

I'd suggest flying for speed..or fighting. Steel or rock for def

P.S. Fulmine, you make all dem complicated eevee names that I can't even pronounce xD

that said... lets also start suggesting possible names for types

I think we all agree Brawleon is pro

I also think Cloudeon is proper

I wouldn't wanna have Ferreon and Terreon so I'd change one of those

Suggesting Spectreon for ghost

Simpeon for normal? (from simple)

swarmeon for bug..lol ok thats weird

noclue for rock...

Edited by Masquerain

for Names:

Normal = Evoleon (Evolution + L[eon] --- Leon from Lion = the "King of Animals" therefore is Evoleon the "King of Evolution")

Steel = Mecheon (from Mech = robotic features) /// Alloyeon (from metal alloys)

Ground = Gaeon (from Gaea - old writing for Gaia = Earth)

Ghost = Spectreon (I agree here with Masquerain)

Fighting = Brawleon (at this time it seems to be established)

Rock = Obsideon (from Obsidian)

Flying = Venteon (from lat. Ventus = Wind)

Bug = Insecteon (obviously from Insect)

Ground > Terreon: Terra + eon. I don't like much the other possible names, except maybe Magneon, but magneon reminds me of that one brand of ice cream, so no-no.

Bug > Insecteon: there aren't many choices here. I mean the body parts of a bug are too complicated to fuse with -eon to form an eevee name.

Ghost > Spectreon: anything with shadow on it would be too reminescent of Umbreon, and everything else just sounds bad (the classic "aethereon", that most fans love for some reason, sucks ass imo...).

Rock > Crusteon or Obsideon (good one Ceph lol). Rock is a boring type, so dunno, not much creativity can be going on for it.

Fighting > Brawleon: so it seems I set this name in stone somehow huh? well good for me I guess

Steel > Titaneon: like, every other metal sounds bad with -eon, and machines and gears are as bad (things like machineon and geareon for example, that I've heard in forums and DA, are quite terrible sounding at least to me).

Flying > Cloudeon or Windeon: cloudeon is silly sounding, I admit it, but windeon is the only next best thing I can think of.

Normal > Eeveeon: why not "normaleon", "baseon" or something else you might ask? well normal can be a lots of things, but among them, keep in mind it is the type of the one and only, eevee. If a normal eeveelution were to happen, what best than naming it directly upon its famous prevo?

The rest of types are covered I think...

Ground > Terreon: Terra + eon. I don't like much the other possible names, except maybe Magneon, but magneon reminds me of that one brand of ice cream, so no-no.

Bug > Insecteon: there aren't many choices here. I mean the body parts of a bug are too complicated to fuse with -eon to form an eevee name.

Ghost > Spectreon: anything with shadow on it would be too reminescent of Umbreon, and everything else just sounds bad (the classic "aethereon", that most fans love for some reason, sucks ass imo...).

Rock > Crusteon or Obsideon (good one Ceph lol). Rock is a boring type, so dunno, not much creativity can be going on for it.

Fighting > Brawleon: so it seems I set this name in stone somehow huh? well good for me I guess

Steel > Titaneon: like, every other metal sounds bad with -eon, and machines and gears are as bad (things like machineon and geareon for example, that I've heard in forums and DA, are quite terrible sounding at least to me).

Flying > Cloudeon or Windeon: cloudeon is silly sounding, I admit it, but windeon is the only next best thing I can think of.

Normal > Eeveeon: why not "normaleon", "baseon" or something else you might ask? well normal can be a lots of things, but among them, keep in mind it is the type of the one and only, eevee. If a normal eeveelution were to happen, what best than naming it directly upon its famous prevo?

The rest of types are covered I think...

Id agree with the normal one if it wasnt for the fact that eevee was named after the fact it has tremendous potential for evolution..and a normal eeveelution would no longer fit that concept

Id agree with the normal one if it wasnt for the fact that eevee was named after the fact it has tremendous potential for evolution..and a normal eeveelution would no longer fit that concept

Protean and a LARGE TM movepool to exploit it? Abilities I would give it would be Adaptability for huge return damage, and protean as hidden, for the effect already mentioned.

That's just me at least. My first prototype normal eeveelution was called baseon (basic+eon), but I can't think of anything that sounds better than eeveeon yet.

... Double posting is bad, m'kay?

CAP #3

Name: Zephreon

Height: 1.0 m

Weight: 25.3 kg (60 BP)

Type: Flying

Stats: 110/60/65/95/65/130

Abilities: Speed Boost, (HA) Aerilate

LV Up:

1 - Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

5 - Sand Attack

9 - Gust

13 - Quick Attack

17 - Bite

20 - Air Cutter

25 - Twister

29 - Featherdance

33 - Defog

37 - Air Slash

41 - Last Resort

45 - Hurricane

TM/HM:

Roar, Toxic, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Hyper Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Roost, Frustration, Return, Dig, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Aerial Ace, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Sky Drop, Acrobatics, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Swagger, Sleep Talk, U-turn, Substitute, Secret Power, Confide, Fly

Tutor:

Snore, Covet, Iron Tail, Heat Wave, Last Resort, Hyper Voice, Sky Attack, Helping Hand, Heal Bell, Tailwind, Icy Wind

Breeding/Pre-Evo

Captivate, Charm, Curse, Detect, Endure, Fake Tears, Flail, Natural Gift, Stored Power, Synchronoise, Tickle, Wish, Yawn

Growl, Baby-doll Eyes, Swift, Refresh, Take Down, Charm, Baton Pass, Double-edge, Trump Card

Analysis:

Zephreon is a strange mix of a support, cleric, and a special attacking pivot, all of which it can do to an extent. Its Speed is top-tier, allowing it to use Defog, Heal Bell, Wish, or any of its offensive moves first. Its high HP can make it tricky to take down, and allows it to pass massive Wishes to its allies. With a decent Special movepool, Zephreon can also serve as a sweeper or revenge killer, but faced competition with many other Flying types. If nothing else, it can Baton Pass its Speed Boost to an ally.

Pros:

- 130 Speed is extremely good, even if Zephreon's options are somewhat limited.

- Zephreon has a lot of usable moves in its small movepool, such as Hyper Voice, Shadow Ball, and Heat Wave offensively, and Wish, Heal Bell, and Defog defensively.

- Two great abilities in Speed Boost and Aerilate.

Cons:

- 95 Special Attack is okay, but it could be better.

- 65 in both defenses for a support isn't the best thing.

- A lack of boosting moves make offensive sets lacking.

- Stealth Rocks.

Counters and Checks:

- Electric and Rock types in general are the bane of Zephreon, as it has nothing to hit those types hard enough. Jolteon has enough Special Defense to take anything Zephreon throws at if Zephreon loses the speedtie, and doesn't take a Thunderbolt too well. Even Electrode should be mentioned simply for outspeeding it. Rhyperior, Rampardos, Archeops, Probopass, Magneton... the list goes on.

- Stealth Rocks chunk 25% of Zephreon's huge HP stat. Predict its Defog to get a free turn.

- Paralyzing Zephreon takes away its biggest stat.

Usage: RU

- Fast Cleric Support

Leftovers

Aerilate/Speed Boost

- Hyper Voice/U-turn/Icy Wind

- Defog

- Wish/Roost

- Protect/Heal Bell

248 HP, 8 SpA/SpD, 252 Spd, Timid (+Spd, -Atk), Jolly (+Spd, -Atk)

- Choice Specs

Choice Specs

Aerilate

- Hyper Voice

- Heat Wave

- Hidden Power Ground/Hidden Power Grass

- Shadow Ball/Icy Wind

252 SpA, 4 SpD, 252 Spd, Timid (+Spd, -Atk)

- Baton Pass

Leftovers

Speed Boost

- Baton Pass

- Protect

- Wish/Substitute

- Hurricane

248 HP, 8 SpA/SpD, 252 Spd, Timid (+Spd, -Atk)

- Rain Support

Damp Rock

Speed Boost

- Rain Dance

- Hurricane

- Wish/Roost/Protect

- Protect/Baton Pass/U-turn

248 HP, 8 SpA, 252 Spd, Timid (+Spd, -Atk)

W.I.P.

Edited by Bazaro

Baz, you'd probably want to go with around RU for this one. It has the weird issue that well... Offensively it is really outclassed by Tornadus-Incarnate ((and by extension Tornadus-T)), and Moltres both of which are UU and have similarish stats offensively. While Zephreon is faster, it hits muuuuuuch less hard. ((it does have a more reliable Flying Move in Aerilate Hyper Voice, BUT, it still lacks a bit of oomph compared to Hurricane. Defensively.... theres a butt ton of Defoggers. It take me awhile to figure out what's it's got over all fo them. It does have hgue speed allowing it to outspeed and pretty much get it off first. It big HP stat allows it to decently pass wishes. But as soon as they find out your a Wish Set... you're probably never getting off another one. Zephreon's SpAtk uninvested is going to tickle.... and it might not even get close to doing good damage to something it is SE on. It's not like Vaporeon who threatens Burns with it's Scald ((and has a better SpAtk Stat to boot.)) It got a high amount of competition from lower tiered mons... therefore at a glance I'd say it's RU material. It seems right to me.

Also... Cloud Nine actually has some anti-Synergy for Zephreon. It doesn't allow it to use Hurricane under the Rain. It is a weird awkward spot where it could be a Rain Setter for it's team, but would have to go with Aerliate, which means Hyper Voice is a better option. It's a small thing, but it is there so I think I should mention it. Otherwise... Cloud Nine isn't a very appealing option imo... it doesn't really threaten a lot of mons that enjoy the benefits of weather other than Steel Types that might try to hide under rain with it's access to Heat Wave. It's... jsut kinda an awkward ability on it that doesn't help nearly as much as one would think lol. It could be a Sun Buster as a lot of Chlorophyll mons are well... they are all actually grass type pretty sure lol.... but Sun teams were rare even when 5th Gen was a thing. I dunno... it be worth exploring, but Zephreon is going to have trouble with most weather mons as it's SpAtk is barely passable so Neutral hits aren't going to exactly knock things over.

It's... strange.

EDIT: Torn-I and Moltres are BL2 by the way. This is why I saying that Zephreon should probably be under them.

I appreciate the extra analysis Huk, I was too tired to think much at the time of writing. I went ahead and updated a few things for Zephreon (Speed Boost > Cloud Nine).