Eeveelutions! (CAP)

Bazaro

Why is poison not here? :[ It seems to fit in well with eeveslutions being influenced by their enviroment.

I'd go with steel though. I'd called it Metalleon

and a normal eeveelution should just be its mega evolution.

...Poison was already made.

Why is poison not here? :[ It seems to fit in well with eeveslutions being influenced by their enviroment.

I'd go with steel though. I'd called it Metalleon

and a normal eeveelution should just be its mega evolution.

Toxeon (the Poison type) is on the bottom of the first page

EDIT:

Added hyperlinks on the first page to the other Eeveelutions and will continue to do so

Edited by Bazaro

It might be lucrative to just put links to the individual ones on the first post so that if one clicks them, it goes right to them rather than having to search for where they are later on etc...

But yea Toxeon is finished already.

so who's gonna make actual sprites for the remaining eeveelutions? O:

That'll likely still be me ^^;

I've been busy with a few things and couldn't find a good concept for a Zephreon sprite.

That'll likely still be me ^^;

I've been busy with a few things and couldn't find a good concept for a Zephreon sprite.

I meant the concepts I guess O: but the sprites as well after

I did have a Cloudeon but I dare say it's a fail

P.S. spotted a nice ROCK eeveelution name - Petreon

EDIT 2: b1a5dbb5366a8a8fb3133b955dd1aef4.jpg this for some reason looks quite awesome. Could well be modified into a flying eevee

Edited by Masquerain

Poll closed! Ghost is the winner.

Name: Spectreon

Height: 1.0 m

Weight: 12 kg

Type: Ghost

Stats: 60/95/65/110/65/130

Abilities: Cursed Body, (HA) Infiltrator

Lv Up:

1 - Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand

5 - Sand-Attack

9 - Night Shade

13 - Quick Attack

17 - Confuse Ray

20 - Hex

25 - Shadow Sneak

29 - Hypnosis

33 - Nightmare

37 - Phantom Force

41 - Last Resort

45 - Destiny Bond

TM/HM

Roar, Toxic, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Taunt, Hyper Beam, Protect, Rain Dance, Frustration, Return, Dig, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Facade, Rest, Attract, Thief, Round, Echoed Voice, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Claw, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Flash, Thunder Wave, Dream Eater, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Secret Power, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Confide, Rock Smash

Tutor

Snore, Shock Wave, Covet, Knock Off, Iron Tail, Last Resort, Hyper Voice, Foul Play, Pain Split, Spite, Helping Hand, Heal Bell

Breeding/Pre-Evo

Captivate, Charm, Curse, Detect, Endure, Fake Tears, Flail, Natural Gift, Stored Power, Synchronoise, Tickle, Wish, Yawn

Growl, Baby-doll Eyes, Swift, Refresh, Take Down, Charm, Baton Pass, Double-edge, Trump Card

Analysis:

Despite its above average offenses, Spectreon shines best as a support, crippling anything and everything in its path. Infiltrator guarantees that even Substitutes won't get in your way. With a top-tier speed of 130 and a fantastic all-around support movepool, very little will like facing a Spectreon.

Pros:

- 130 Speed. Need I say more?

- 95 Attack is passable, and 110 Special Attack gives some offensive options.

- Amazing utility between Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp, Taunt, Knock Off, Destiny Bond, and Heal Bell.

- Infiltrator means Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp, and Knock Off all hit through Substitutes.

Cons:

- Its offensive movepool is lacking.

- 60/65/65 defenses are very frail.

- 60 HP is too low to effectively Wish-Pass.

- While it can outspeed many things, there's only a handful of things offensive Spectreon can reliably OHKO. Any form of retaliation damage can be devastating to it.

Counters/Checks:

- Paralyzing Spectreon makes it basically useless, and Taunt is very effective against defensive sets.

- 95 base Attack, 65 Defense, and Ghost typing makes Foul Play very strong against it.

- Mega Absol and Mega Sableye can Magic Bounce almost all of Spectreon's attacks, and they ignore Knock Off's effect. They should be wary of Destiny Bond and Dazzling Gleam, however.

- Things that outspeed it, such as Mega Aerodactyl and Mega Beedrill, can hit faster with Taunt and Knock Off respectively.

Usage: UU/RU

- Anti-lead

Leftovers/Focus Sash

Infiltrator

- Knock Off

- Taunt

- Will-O-Wisp/Thunder Wave

- Destiny Bond/Thunder Wave

248 HP, 8 Atk, 252 Spd, Jolly (+Spd, -SpA)

- Mixed Attacker

Life Orb

Infiltrator

- Shadow Ball/Shadow Claw

- Dazzling Gleam

- Shadow Sneak/Knock Off

- Hidden Power Fire/Hidden Power Fighting

4 Atk, 252 SpA, 252 Spd, Hasty (+Spd, -Def)

Edited by Bazaro

I think it might be a possible UU candidate. Offensive Ghosts... are pretty rare... or at least good ones and this one kinda has a Gengar bar the Poison stuff thing going on. It blazing fast so it makes a decent stallbreaker/Anti-Lead as has been noted as it can Taunt them to stop their hazards etc... and will nearly always get it off as the things faster than that don't exist in lower tiers. ((I think the only things with higher base speeds in UU would be Mega Bee and Mega Aero.)) I personally think it better running an Offensively orientated as it gives it more offensive pressure, but Mega Aero outclasses it there so I suppose in UU at least... it could only realistically run the more defensive one that is given. It would probably have some troubles in RU form Scarfers etc... but I am not sure I want to entirely go over every threat I can think of.

Basically... I think this one is definitely RU to UU somewhere... I think it might be a bit strong in RU cause if I recall there is an abundance of Psychic Types that live down there. But then again... it coverage is a bit lacklustre in some ways, Ghost/Dark is hella redundant, and even adding in another type is hard to jsutify it's coverage being good. It take a buttload of testing to figure out where it would truly land but RU to UU is the definite target zone. ((cause personally... I don't think people will use it over Gengar in OU so Gengar gives it serious competition up there as it has 2 STAB types both being super unique offensive types in OU, It has a better coverage pool... even if it is slight, and it has a better attacking stat. Gengar has trouble OKing things... even with Lorb etc.... Spectreon will have even more trouble. It doesn;t speed tie with Lati@s... but... I dunno, I don't think it's enough on it's side.))

Also Baz... the has nothing to hit Dark Types thing is WILDLY Inaccurate. It has Dazzling Gleam... that's SE on Dark... like did you forget? Also later on you mention that it has Base 110 Attack... while the point about Foul Play being super nasty on it still stands... You listed the wrong base Atk. It jsut lookin' a bit rushed and I not sure how on people missed it.

Take your time when writing these up cause it's clear you're rushing it at least a little lol. Put your best work out there man.

Also Baz... the has nothing to hit Dark Types thing is WILDLY Inaccurate. It has Dazzling Gleam... that's SE on Dark... like did you forget? Also later on you mention that it has Base 110 Attack... while the point about Foul Play being super nasty on it still stands... You listed the wrong base Atk. It jsut lookin' a bit rushed and I not sure how on people missed it.

Take your time when writing these up cause it's clear you're rushing it at least a little lol. Put your best work out there man.

I made a slight stat rework in development that I forgot to change after the fact, but it's updated now.

Baz is letting me help him by starting some HYBRID Eeveelutions! (AKA dual type Eeveelutions.) This'll be fun, but being the bad competitive player I am, I might need some of your assistance in these movesets and stuff.
I don't actually know if Baz will finish all the combinations, but oh well.

WARNING: I may have went overboard with the moves.

CAP Hybrid #1

Name: Oreon

Classification: The Oreo Pokemon
Height: 0.9 m
Weight: 27.0 kg (60 BP)
Type: Dark/Fairy
Stats: 130/110/65/60/65/95
Abilities: Thick Fat, Sheer Force (HA) - Usage in competitive comes before design!

Sprites coming maybe never.

Concept Art (not ours):

one_hour_vectors__oreon_by_laberoon-d5ve

LV Up:

1 - Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand
5 - Sand Attack
9 - Defense Curl, Rollout
13 - Quick Attack
17 - Bite
20 - Sweet Scent, Aromatherapy
25 - Crunch
29 - Play Rough
33 - Destiny Bond
37 - Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Poison Fang
41 - Last Resort
45 - Milk Drink

TM/HM:

Roar, Toxic, Hail, Hidden Power, Sunny Day, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Light Screen, Protect, Rain Dance, Safeguard, Frustration, Return, Dig, Shadow Ball, Double Team, Reflect, Sandstorm, Facade, Rest, Attract, Round, Echoed Voice, Explosion, Retaliate, Giga Impact, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Secret Power, Snarl, Dark Pulse, Dazzling Gleam, Confide, Strength, Rock Smash

Tutor:

Snore, Bug Bite, Covet, Low Kick, Knock Off, Super Fang, Endeavor, Iron Tail, Aqua Tail, Last Resort, Hyper Voice, Foul Play, Block, Helping Hand, Trick, Magic Coat, Iron Defense, Heal Bell

Breeding/Pre-Evo:

Captivate, Charm, Curse, Detect, Endure, Fake Tears, Flail, Natural Gift, Stored Power, Synchronoise, Tickle, Wish, Yawn
Growl, Baby-doll Eyes, Swift, Refresh, Take Down, Charm, Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Trump Card

Analysis:
Oreon is meant to be a very offensive Pokemon, harboring a very nice Attack and a decent Speed. It has plenty of offensive moves (which is great combined with Sheer Force), such as the Elemental Fangs, Crunch/Knock Off, Twin Tails, Play Rough, etc. In addition, it can be a supportive Pokemon, as it has Dual Screens, all four weather moves, and the standard Eeveelution Wish + Heal Bell. Its HP is great, it has quite a few resistances thanks to Thick Fat and its typing (being Dark, Ghost, Fire, Ice, and immunities to Psychic and Dragon), and it can keep gaining more health back with Milk Drink, but its Defenses are fairly low...

Pros:
- 110 Attack and 95 Speed are pretty nice for an offensive Pokemon, and most of its moves are boosted by Sheer Force.
- Oreon has an AMAZING movepool. Dual Screens, four weather moves, Milk Drink, Wish, Heal Bell/Aromatherapy, Explosion, Destiny Bond, Super Fang, 4 elemental fangs (including Poison Fang), Bug Bite, Low Kick, Crunch, Knock Off, Play Rough, Twin Tails, Trick, Iron Defense, etc. Maybe I should cut down on these moves...
- 130 HP plus 4 resistances with Thick Fat plus 2 immunities plus Milk Drink/Wish + Protect plus Heal Bell/Aromatherapy plus Iron Defense makes this Pokemon a very useful and somewhat defensive cleric.
- It's great with milk!

Cons:
- 65 Defense and Special Defense isn't too great for Defenses, unless you're using Iron Defense.
- Like Greninja, Oreon suffers from 4 moveslot syndrome.

Counters and Checks:

- Sticky Web kinda hampers Oreon's ability to outspeed multiple Pokemon, and UU has the infamous Galvantula, which almost ALWAYS has Sticky Web.

- UU has a whole lot of Fairies, Steel, and Poison types, like Slurpuff, Florges, Drapion, Dragalge, and Lucario.

Usage: UU
Sets:

- Offense

Life Orb/Choice Scarf

Sheer Force

- Play Rough

- Knock Off/Crunch

- Ice Fang

- Fire Fang/Poison Fang/Thunder Fang/Low Kick

252 Atk, 4 SpD, 252 Spd, Jolly (+Speed, -SpA)

- Bulky Dual Screens

Light Clay

Thick Fat

- Reflect

- Light Screen

- Knock Off

- Milk Drink/Heal Bell/Toxic/Wish

248 HP, 4 Def, 252 SpD, Careful (+SpD, -SpA)

For Oreon's design, I used a lot of random things.
- Its suckish Defenses come from the saying, "That's the way the cookie crumbles!"
- Its Fairy typing comes from its sweetness, and its Dark typing comes from the dark desire of Oreos.

lvl 45 milk drink. genius.

btw it shouldnt get thick fat (if anything, the enemies would be the ones gaining thick fat). dont see how a fucking cookie would resist the ice or the fire in any way. tho, it should get that ability that powers up bite moves (strong jaw or something?) since it has so many of those.

lvl 45 milk drink. genius.

btw it shouldnt get thick fat (if anything, the enemies would be the ones gaining thick fat). dont see how a fucking cookie would resist the ice or the fire in any way. tho, it should get that ability that powers up bite moves (strong jaw or something?) since it has so many of those.

I was thinking about putting Strong Jaw in, but Sheer Force is more useful, tbh. I gave it Thick Fat so it had more resistances, and I just thought:

It's a cookie, so it was baked, so it must resist heat (Fire)

And Oreos are usually eaten in cold milk (Ice)

#ChubbLogic

idk, maybe I'll put Strong Jaw in.

Anyway, finished the sets.