[POTENTIAL SPOILERS] Rejuvenation Fanworks Thread

Zumi

55 minutes ago, Pannaca said:

I believe the problem with posting a fic on more than one site is to avoid people thinking you stole it from someone else, but I don't think it's a taboo, just something to avoid misunderstanding?

If you would like to post your fic somewhere else, just let your readers know about it. 

I see. Thank you very much for your answer; I'll make sure to inform my readers if I do post my stories on another site.

• Veterans
4 hours ago, The Fangame Connoisseur said:

A bit of a silly question, but is it considered taboo to post a fan-fic on more than one site? I ask this because a friend of mine told me that it wasn't a good idea to do so.

Honestly I don't see a problem with it, but I'm not really too familiar with the taboos within the world of writing. I personally think it's fine as I've seen people cross-post from elsewhere on other sites too.

1 hour ago, Zumi said:

Honestly I don't see a problem with it, but I'm not really too familiar with the taboos within the world of writing. I personally think it's fine as I've seen people cross-post from elsewhere on other sites too.

Thank you for your answer as well, Zumi 😀

• 2 weeks later...

OK, now I am posting this in the correct place!
Thinking of drawing my whole team eventually (tho' I tend to give up..) and I started with my Swoobat, Swoobly

(Had to lower the resolution and quality so I could attach here due to max file size)
A.jpg.e826f8caf5eac4c424bcf9ec3b93f543.jpg

Edited by MhicKy
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 5/7/2020 at 3:52 AM, Ibrex2000 said:

Yo Ibrex here huge fan of rejuvenation and reborn, just started a new fanfiction of it on Wattpad

https://my.w.tt/RzJQu8x0g6

It's always a good thing to see more fanfiction being written in honor of this amazing game; keep up the good work, mate.

• Thanks 1

My second one!
Frankly wasn't expecting much, this time I did Liz my Leavanny!
(Same deal, had to lower the quality to post here)
A.thumb.jpg.022c9619759f58bff02bab8e4bca4bbe.jpg

Edited by MhicKy
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, The Fangame Connoisseur said:

It's always a good thing to see more fanfiction being written in honor of this amazing game; keep up the good work, mate.

Thank you so much,  I'll try my best to keep everyone updated on the topic here🙌

@Magus543
Nothing shall be said of this one!
I just wish the third head don't look up..
(For some reason this one REALLY had to have the quality lowered by A LOT.. Dunno why.. The lower resolution made it look terrible.. You can see the full picture here)
A.jpg.c6f94213adb3f4a14f655503339249a1.jpg

Edited by MhicKy
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Wow, thanks man. This is magnificent, just magnificent. 

The double terror of Team Xen. 

It took me some work, I never did Hydreigon or Mimikyu and suddenly doing both in one picture was a bit of a challenge, specially the way I wanted to make it, the Mimikyu was a breeze tho', for obvious reason hah
The background I didn't knew what to do so I just mixed their main color and liked the result, I am not an expert in background, I am actually quite terrible at them so I just do these color mixes since they are easy
Thanks for the compliments too! ❤️

"A stroll through the plains"
Just my trainer and his faithful Mawile having a stroll
(Please allow us to have Pokemon following us on V13!)
07-13-2020.thumb.png.c6f834153fd3dd3227f6ef4f916a4144.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Never really posted this here, but I made a little comic out of one of the situations in-game 😄 (Gotta link twitter because the file is too big to upload it here directly T_T)

Spoiler

• Like 6

@yume
Good.. Good..

Now..
Post more! Comics are a weakness of mine, heh.. I spend too much time in one image and by the time I need to do the others I am already tired and needing to recharge..
About the comic, it isn't like having white hair is any better either, heh

Edited by MhicKy

Came back to playing after a while, I've got a few (more like 2) things to say. First of all, the Rejuv team has done a fantastic job with this game. It's good, it really is. One of my biggest concerns however, is how expansive the characters and their backstories can be. It's nice to have characters with deep personalities, but I find myself getting lost in the dialogue a lot. You all have a plethora of ideas, and I feel they would be easier to follow in a different setting, i.e. a book or story forum. Just my thoughts, you guys are doing great overall; keep at it 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Done with the drawing of the shipwrecked Arc for my Wattpad story. It shows the major characters of that Arc including, the main character, Nancy, Augusta, piano lady, Cresent, Tesla, etc. Enjoy, I'll be posting chapter 1 soon after this

Untitled49_20200527064029.png

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

To celebrate Zumi's great character artwork and the trashfire that is The Last of Us 2

I give you a shitty 'Abby Chokes Ellie' meme edit.

WBo6gWul.png

I never knew an image of Melia trying to strangle an alternate version of herself from a doomed timeline could bring me so much laughter, but here we are.

• Like 1