[POTENTIAL SPOILERS] Rejuvenation Fanworks Thread

Zumi

• Veterans
47 minutes ago, The Fangame Riddler said:

Quick question, are other forms of fan-works (fan-fics for example) allowed here, or is it drawings only?

It's allowed! If it's hosted on an external site, link to it -- if it's an oneshot, you can put it in a spoiler. 😄

9 hours ago, Zumi said:

part 2 because i have no self control. minor spoiler warning i guess

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_puj25lyOQN1udwb03o1_500.png  tumblr_puj25lyOQN1udwb03o3_500.png

tumblr_puj25lyOQN1udwb03o4_500.png  tumblr_puj25lyOQN1udwb03o2_500.png

tumblr_puj25lyOQN1udwb03o5_500.png  tumblr_puj25lyOQN1udwb03o6_500.png

tumblr_puj25lyOQN1udwb03o7_500.png  tumblr_puj25lyOQN1udwb03o8_500.png

tumblr_puj25lyOQN1udwb03o9_500.png  tumblr_puj25lyOQN1udwb03o10_500.png

There is one thing to describe this art piece:

"Memes.Memes everywhere."

9 hours ago, The Fangame Riddler said:

Hey there, as I said I would a couple days ago, I've opted to post a link to a Rejuv fanfiction that I'm in the midst of writing. I know it's not the best, and there's a few things that you may disagree with, but I hope you enjoy it.

Link: Here

enjoy is an understatement................... i loved how u gave the protag a history as if they were tied to the events of desolation and im assuming other fan games as well.......... still going thru it atm but its phenominal from what i have read so far

36 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

enjoy is an understatement................... i loved how u gave the protag a history as if they were tied to the events of desolation and im assuming other fan games as well.......... still going thru it atm but its phenominal from what i have read so far

9 hours ago, The Fangame Riddler said:

Hey there, as I said I would a couple days ago, I've opted to post a link to a Rejuv fanfiction that I'm in the midst of writing. I know it's not the best, and there's a few things that you may disagree with, but I hope you enjoy it.

Yeah,for me,your stories are beautiful (but I think "beautiful" is a small word)

Edited by Fredzard

20 hours ago, The Fangame Riddler said:

When will the new chapter be published?

1 hour ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Warning: V12 Spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

The new Super Paper Mario remake is looking great.

o9kiTTX.png

If we can fight with him,we'll lose...he can win absolutely doing...NOTHING.

Spoiler

SHBA88cl.png

Made this back in 2017, turns out it's like one of the first things on Google Images when you google Pokemon Rejuvenation Fanart. So that's nice.

I edited it slightly though because I realised every single person in the picture gets badly screwed by the plot for a while.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Some people say that: Why can’t we romance Melly? Why only Venam Snake?

I ask the opposite: Can we get a Persona game with a social link that involves a girl who doesn’t fall heads over heels in love with the main character? 

Also, Black Godot is in this game. What a surprise. When’s Phoenix Wright coming?

On 7/20/2019 at 1:43 AM, Reginald Sanshire said:

Surely, I can't have been the only one with this experience. (V12 spoilers, obviously)

Reveal hidden contents

badluckdelpha.png.7598920ccbb99d932f13ce47696299b8.png

In my run,she fainted at the first turn ahaha

On 7/20/2019 at 2:30 PM, DerogatoryTrainer said:
  Hide contents

SHBA88cl.png

Made this back in 2017, turns out it's like one of the first things on Google Images when you google Pokemon Rejuvenation Fanart. So that's nice.

I edited it slightly though because I realised every single person in the picture gets badly screwed by the plot for a while.

I miss Scooby-doom.

• Sad 3