[POTENTIAL SPOILERS] Rejuvenation Fanworks Thread

Zumi

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Ooh, those are lookin' real good, Point! Though I'd imagine that finding the colors for Rift: Bella would've take some work- the ones in her ponytail aren't exactly all that common... 😅

thanks! im pretty sure i used the colors cranapple, raspberry, and magenta for those!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LaHuxUvCDj-m_MuWdpd8CYqv5dwFPutrHHGzhd4xfuA/edit?usp=sharing

i did a thing. for my next run of Pokemon rejuvenation i decided to tackle my biggest challenge yet: Novelising the damn thing. yes, it's a waste of time. yes, i suck at writing. am i going to do it anyway? yes.

do not expect quality, do not expect regular updates, do not expect 100% accuracy. i'm in for this ride as much as you are. but, so far, i've gotten the intro bit down.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Generic Gamer

Aevis hopped on the Yacht and Audibly yelled “OOH! FREE TRIP!”

They left everything behind in favor of a tropical getaway and paradise. As the Ship left Oceana Pier, Aevis looked back longingly and with regret….

No i don’t. Screw you, GM. you don’t decide what my character does!”

…..Rocks fall, everyone dies.

Wait, what?

ROCKS FALL, EVERYONE DIES!

The Angry Game Master slammed his books shut and left, leaving his four players wondering just what the hell did they do to get him to ragequit on the first session….

-Fin

Nice work dude I fucking died laughing at this.  I love how they added that option right at the beginning of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have been playing Rejuvenation for quite a  few years by now and boy am I enjoying this game. I'd like to congratulate the dev team and Jan for such a great story and great work overall, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to enjoy such a well made game. Nintendo should put the eyes on this game and finally learn that it's time to move on from the ez pz games they make (since they're supposed audience are kids) to a more competitive and adult orientated game. Come on, if pokemon were real, the world wouldn't flowers and butterflies like they portray in the anime and the games.  That was just a small thought I've been having for the time being.

Since I started my 9999999th Rejuvenation rerun, this time only having my girlfriends (few) favorite pokemon with me (believe me she's really picky) I commented with my best friend (nick's FlaFla, the guy's a legend) that this game is a meme fountain, so he encouraged me to make some, as I was progressing in the game. So I'll be posting them here I hope you enjoy them, and if you do I'll keep posting more.

I should warn that some of them have spoilers and some of them attend to the sexual orientation of the characters (I'm  still salty over Melia having romantic interest in Venam and not on the MC), but since nowadays everybody gets offended over almost everything I think I should warn you. In fact I find it interesting that different sexual orientations are included in the game, makes it more real. Enjoy!

3cn69k.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, RickT said:

(I'm still salty over Melia having romantic interest in Venam and not on the MC)

I'll admit that I was a little saddened as well when I first heard that. However I soon got over it as her needs are more important than mine; some may call me insane, I call myself devoted. Though if you're still salty, then the realm of fanfiction is available to you, my friend.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, The Fangame Connoisseur said:

I'll admit that I was a little saddened as well when I first heard that. However I soon got over it as her needs are more important than mine; some may call me insane, I call myself devoted. Though if you're still salty, then the realm of fanfiction is available to you, my friend.

Rule 34 FTW. I know man, but come on, we had so many special moments with her. It was cruel. Pure evil. 

True, we did have several special moments with her. But the devs planned on writing MeliaxVenam for quite a while now, and it'll be a disservice to fans of that ship to just scrap it midway through development. Interesting that you mentioned Rule34 though, I don't think there's anything on there regarding Rejuvenation and Reborn. 

• Veterans

y'all. we've gone over this whole "romancing the player" thing before so i'm not gonna explain it again. im sure you know what our standpoint on it is, and we're not gonna change it.

Besides, this isn't the place to discuss this, so please keep it on topic and don't bury other people's works! If you want to continue this discussion, please take it to DMs. 

8 hours ago, Zumi said:

y'all. we've gone over this whole "romancing the player" thing before so i'm not gonna explain it again. im sure you know what our standpoint on it is, and we're not gonna change it.

Besides, this isn't the place to discuss this, so please keep it on topic and don't bury other people's works! If you want to continue this discussion, please take it to DMs. 

Not my intention in the 1st place! It was just an innocent outburst never thought it would bring up so many answers out of topic and I didn't expect any explanation, since it has already been explained and I understood. Still you can't blame your players for having hopes and dreams. No need to get worked up, I'll keep posting my memes and shut with the all venamxmelia thing. 

Btw time for another meme and this time I'll start posting them as I progress in game. 

Sem Título.jpg

Why not another? Today I feel generous

3d2uvi.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zumi said:

My apologies. I'll keep quiet about it from now on.

Hello y'all,

So as I was going through the sheridan village part of the game, I came across the sacrifice made by Kenneth's (aka Keta) to protect us and Aelita, and eventually reached the part when we battle Keta in amethyst grotto.

I played "Where Love Lies" (masterpiece) and I really felt all those emotions about Kenneth. The first time I played Reju I confess I didn't immediatly like Keta, I mean he was so cold, so distant. I thought "man this guy acts so douchely I wonder if there's a reason for him to act like this". Then he made that sacrifice and I was struck with surprise. When I played "Where Love Lies" I saw a different Keta and I loved to get to know his background and his struggles, and he became one of my favorite characters. Maybe because of that, every time I make a rerun of Reju, when I reach this moment, I always go through a feel trip. 

Hope you enjoy the meme, and don't forget to press F to pay respects. 

Kenneth.jpg

Hello nice people of the internet,

So as I was progressing in the game I came across the part where we enter the mysterious mansion in the sewers along with Venam and her buddies. IMO it was one of the most interesting parts in the game so far. Here's 2 memes about that moment.

Have a nice day everyone!

Venam memory.jpg

Venam.jpg

Hello everyone,

So after the mansion events, I arrived to a lovely town called Goldenleaf, full of nice and warm people (not). When I bashed into a strangers house they received me with a kick in the butt, and I totally rememebered this moment, and I had a good laugh. Hope you enjoy it.

get out.jpg

Good evening gentlemen/m'ladies,

So, I reached akuwa town. No living soul to be seen. Even the old dude was dead until we brought him back. Crazy old fool. As we stepped in deeper into this mistery, we reached the gym, only to discover everyone got abducted, not by aliens this time, but by team Xen. They went full Oprah on this town and took us to one of the best parts in the game, Blacksteeple Castle. The damn Castle is so well built, sometimes I have memories from early versions, for example from when lost castle was Odd House, and the revamp was so good. Really good job here, kudos for the dev team for a wonderfull job. Enjoy the memes!

3cun45.jpg

RUN.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1