[POTENTIAL SPOILERS] Rejuvenation Fanworks Thread

Zumi

• Veterans

Hey, as much as these memes are funny and all, this thread was meant for stuff like art and fics, not meme edits that took about 5 minutes to make. It's okay to post one of those once in a while, but given that it's starting to bury other works which did have some more effort put into it, I'm gonna ask you to stop posting memes for the time being. Please create a meme thread or something along those lines if you want to keep posting them from now on out!

On 10/17/2019 at 12:50 PM, Zumi said:

Hey, as much as these memes are funny and all, this thread was meant for stuff like art and fics, not meme edits that took about 5 minutes to make. It's okay to post one of those once in a while, but given that it's starting to bury other works which did have some more effort put into it, I'm gonna ask you to stop posting memes for the time being. Please create a meme thread or something along those lines if you want to keep posting them from now on out!

Well I'll be damned. Okay, uh I've actually been thinking about that, not so sure about the burying part, since if I'm really interested I go through the pages to check and appreciate other peoples works if I'm actually interested in them, I mean there's like 4 pages to this thread. But okay I'll create a meme thread if it's so inconvenient to post memes in this one. Not like the thread isn't dead or anything. But hey thanks for the appreciation of my "5 minute crafts" which only point was to make people laugh and revive this long dead thread. In a "goodbye to this thread sense" here's a meme to summarize my reaction to this answer. 

mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

• Veterans
2 hours ago, RickT said:

Well I'll be damned. Okay, uh I've actually been thinking about that, not so sure about the burying part, since if I'm really interested I go through the pages to check and appreciate other peoples works if I'm actually interested in them, I mean there's like 4 pages to this thread. But okay I'll create a meme thread if it's so inconvenient to post memes in this one. Not like the thread isn't dead or anything. But hey thanks for the appreciation of my "5 minute crafts" which only point was to make people laugh and revive this long dead thread.

No need to be passive aggressive dude, cut the attitude. Also this thread wasn't dead at all, people were still posting in it from time to time. It's just that this thread doesn't become 95% memes instead of fanart/writing/whatever, that's all.

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Zumi said:

No need to be passive aggressive dude, cut the attitude. Also this thread wasn't dead at all, people were still posting in it from time to time. It's just that this thread doesn't become 95% memes instead of fanart/writing/whatever, that's all.

Yeah no problem with that there, I understand your motives I truly do. If you rather keep drawn fanart and writing here that's totally okay, I mean that's what the thread is for. I've put that attitude because honestly I didn't like this particular quote of yours "not meme edits that took about 5 minutes to make". I sort of felt like move this garbodor (sorry couldn't help it) I mean garbage out of here, that doesn't even belong here. Even if it takes 1 minute to make, it's 1 minute that someone took of their lives to appreciate you and your work. In my humble opinion you could've handled things in a more polite way. If you had just told me if I didn't mind to make a thread only for memes because it was burying other peoples fanwork I'd gladly say, sure no problem I totally understand. I love this game, as I said I played it from nearly the begining and I appreciate your efforts and work and wait patiently for each episode because I understand it must be tough have your own personal life and have to work on this project. I just think you could be more considerate with your words regarding your fans works? Even if they're nothing special? Thank you and sorry if I was aggressive in my last post. Hope you understand my point of view.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

While this may not be a 100% true and faithful Rejuvenation fanfiction, it has the cast as the main characters so I hope it counts. All that said, if you're looking for a story where Melia and her crew of badass friends wage war against a shadowy group seeking to take over the world, then you're in luck because I have the prefect medicine for it. Keep in mind, it's a sequel to another one of my fics so you may want to read that one first just to get a better understanding of it.

Link: Here 

• 1 month later...
  • Veterans

Right off the bat I'm gonna make clear; these aren't my own works. In fact, I wanted to highlight some personal favourite fanworks I've seen posted on Tumblr by other artists because there's some really good works people made for Rejuv that haven't been shown off here! 

Please give the original artists some love if you can by reblogging the original post linked above each image (where applicable)! 

I would've rather have the posts embedded here instead of having to link the image separately but the forum doesn't embed tumblr posts unfortunately, unlike twitter posts 😔 Either way, enjoy!! I know I sure have!!

By Frightguard

tumblr_pw0ctjeD531u3eqoro1_1280.gifv

By Pianoshrimp

tumblr_pv4t9qNoce1x215pho1_500.png

By riddle-me-ree

tumblr_pu6yfqEmSC1vcafzvo1_250.gifv

By lesbiancombee

86bfa46b17051ac2d5f841d5c8239ec50aaf195f

By Pianoshrimp

tumblr_pr4gueVoQb1x215pho1_1280.png

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
  • Veterans

whoops i completely forgot to post these here last week, here's some silly doodles i did while i was waiting for the smash dlc to come out LOL

EPZb8FlWkAE7bLu.png

EPZcATcW4AI7BIU.png

EPZcFDEWsAALlTS.png

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stylised-1.png.8c3cc9448cb31211291e06936e283ea5.png

Currently working on: Drawing the entire region of Aevium in this style. This is what Gearen City looks like so far, including Chrysalis Mansion. The street layout might be slightly off, however. I'll probably finish it once V13 is released.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, The Fangame Connoisseur said:

A bit of a silly question, but is it considered taboo to post a fan-fic on more than one site? I ask this because a friend of mine told me that it wasn't a good idea to do so.

I believe the problem with posting a fic on more than one site is to avoid people thinking you stole it from someone else, but I don't think it's a taboo, just something to avoid misunderstanding?

If you would like to post your fic somewhere else, just let your readers know about it.